/elyg/ Elysium General

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

Currrently raiding MC/Ony/BWL. 2nd raid group just started up , alts and meme specs possible. Raids start at 6:30 GMT.

Horde guild:

Merged with

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Disconnecting? Read this:
>Jakira - 01/08/2017
>pastebin.com/Se5UvWRD-- If you are getting constant disconnects. Put this information in your config.wtf file inside your WTF folder. Please change "Insert Account name Here" to your account name. Also use THIS copy and paste for your realmlist.wtf file inside of your wow folderpastebin.com/JZg7Qgw6

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=357
hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=726
hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When can we have fun again?

See you on Ares.

Our guy is back!

>Alex @Alexensual Oct 8 the 1-60 stock mangos (they said its a little better) confirmed on reddit, when will we learn that these projects always fail?

hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=357

>Alex @Alexensual Oct 8 Ares (Twinstar TBC) releasing this year, instant 60 (broken economy, 5 tailoring alts hello?), near stock mangos vanilla content

hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=726

>Notalexensual -6 points 2 days ago* props to them if they said it since the beginning but this server will definitely be dead also due to instant 60, economy will be ruined

hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=666

elves best girls. nelves best elves. tyrande best girl

belves are good too

if anyone needs an example of how alex is cancer this post is a scan of the tumor

>tells everyone not to play Kronos because of vanity mounds, everyone plays anyway
>ells everyone Ely is going to fail and gets himself banned, came crawling back in shame when it lifted
>tell everyone to play gummy, it gets shutdown in three hours
>tells everyone Ares will flop

I wonder how this will play out.

nobody is falling for your unscripted jewish tricks

DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN CHINKSYLIUM

GIVE ME MY FUCKING NAME BACK RIGHT NOW

look at his GAYmer Tranny

AUCTIONABLES

jokes on you im a girl

sexy gamer....
shut the FUCK up you stupid TRANNY just kys ALREADY no point in delaying the INEVITABLE

Who are you...

obsessed nerd virgin

no...
i am a BAD ASS GAMER sent to destroy trannies
prepare yourself...

your worst nightmare

>Cummies says "releasing REAL soon"
>Elysium moves forward BWL a month
>cummie sets a date
>Elysium moves up BWL two more weeks

>Ares about to come out
>Elysium releases ZG 2-3 weeks early
lol

I can't believe how good they have it. For all we know BWL could have released yesterday if gummy's never existed.

elysium is for beta nerds

and if the rebirth hadn't released their core after shutting down, you wouldn't have aq or naxx yet.

wyke go back to rehab you fat gay butt

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS PLEAAAAASE I WANT TO PLAY TBC SO BAD PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE I HATE ELYISUM I HATE HATE HATE HATAE ELYSIUM RELEASE ALREADY I CANT WAIT AAAAAAAAAA

5 more levels

If I wanted to make the shitpostingest meme spec, what would I pick?

You know who you are. Those who turned your back on Kronos the second Nostalrius/Elysium announced their merger. After providing you with months of entertainment you fled to what you thought would be the true legacy experience. You were met by a manipulative staff working hand in hand with the gold sellers to profit off of the once virtuous core known as Nostalrius. Now you will return to Twinstar. To Ares. The based server who provides a true legacy experience. All you have to do is...

R E P E N T
E
P
E
N
T

October 21st. Free yourself from the chains of Elysium and join based Ares for the Burning Crusade. No more shall we play Vanilla with its poor balance and pigeonholed classes. Be free!

>look up cata warrior tanking
>jumping around, throwing shit
>actually using charge and intercept instead of shooting a gay little bow
Convince me not to play on BASED Hades (twinstar x1 cata server) when it comes out.

10 more days

By the time you hit cap the majority of the English speaking playerbase will be on Ares. I hope you brushed up on your Mandarin.

>brother watches warcraft when it comes out
>showing him the warcraft characters from the movie
>google 'Medivh' and this pops up

Sir, I won't try to convince you not to. If that's what you would enjoy, as long as its a Twinstar server, I can say with confidence that you will have a superior legacy experience.

i will prob do this. i remember enjoying leveling warrior in cata.

draenei afro hairstyle when

>playing hardcore pinnacle of gaming vanilla wow
>doing insane damage
>about to pass tanks threat press frostbolt incredibly hard and using 100g consumes on CD
>engage the single most complicated strategy in all of WoW ever in order to not take aggro and die
>...
>stop pressing buttons for awhile and browse something else on my other monitor

fucking... hard... core.. vanilla.. gaming....

why do people like babby shit like wrath and cata and retail again???

I know you're shitposting but kronos is literally better than elysium at this point. And I've been watching a stream of their current cata server artemis, looks pretty decent.

Fucking seriously. As a Vanilla veteran raiding as a Warlock no one realizes how much fucking skill it takes to cast Shadowbolt, keep my assigned curse up, make sure everyone has healthstones and keep track of my soulstone. Jesus christ you're all retarded.

And yet there are huge gaps in performance in each guild and from raid group to raid group? What gives?

>the realization that vg guilds will crash and burn when faced with difficult content
Who's eager to watch them fail at TK

I fucking hate puppers

Twinstar is atrocious what on earth are you talking about

>trying to work on my Ares interface
>server goes down

WELL FUCK

>poster count stays the same each time Ares is mentioned
sad...

Gear, world buffs, consumables, assignments, latency, padding.

Gear I'm guessing, and the fact that not everyone has hundreds of gold to spend on consumes.

it's not even a 2:1 post:poster ratio you elysium shill.

"Twinstar is terrible!", he exclaimed while posting in the Elysium Veeky Forums General thread.

>still 23 posters
sad...

>Mandate

Lads, quick rundown me on a nice lvl 50 grinding spot, Im tired of being smocked by male undead rogues in searing gorge

cute ares thread my man

jojo reference?

anyone have a ButtonFacade version for TBC?

What's buttonfacade?

What class are you?
All of the good spots are going to be chinked or have gankers at that level, unfortunately. Or at least it was in my experience.
If you're ok with killing beasts, the gryphons or whatever in feralas cover a big area and normally not a lot of traffic. Azhara has some beast spots as well that won't get traffic, and murlocs or naga along the coast where people don't go often since there's jack shit there.
Doubt any of those are good for drops but i don't think that's what you're going for. The classc spots like the demon fags in azhara, the ghosts, the fields in wpl, would all either have people roaming through often or have a chink already camped there.
The naga ruins in azhara as well but i always saw a lot of people there and depending on your class the spell casters may annoy you (do they heal? i forget).
Hydras, murlocs, and turtles azhara coast as well especially if you're a druid with swim whatever.

Feralas gnolls if you're horde, possibly tanaris bug hives but may be too low level for you- i forget.
Ogres in southern feralas possibly as those ones don't get as many people there and i want to say there's a sneaky ogre cave there as well, in addition to the nelf building, but i could be remembering it wrong. Yetis also but would be traffic, if you go deep in the first yeti cave not a ton of people but i feel like the enraging ones hit pretty hard or hard enough to make it gay.
If you get the giant zapper thing on the feralas coast you can go north and kill those elite giants, they spawn fast, but that's assuming no one else is there as just one other dude would ruin it. Harpies too but i think traffic and i think i remember at least one of them healing or cc'ing and being a homo.

(100% of this may be wrong or a little off)

tryhard 60's farming raid consumes make 50's questing such a pain in the dick. you don't need to farm firewater when you're 4 pieces away from bis you cunt

>"HAHAH ELYSIUM WILL BE DEAD WHEN HELLGROUND LAUNCHES!!!"
>/tbcg/ always consistently less activity than /elyg/
>/tbcg/ dies within a week
>tbc server itself dies soon after
What does the TBCTard mean by this Ares nonsense?

>tfw no Daemon to give us clustering
Elysium was a mistake.

Im a hunter and yes all Im looking for is grinding mobs solely for xp since apparently you are not allowed to quest in searing gorge
Im gonna see how it goes with the Naggas in Azsh
Thanks for all the spots user-san

ares stresstest in 3 days /b/ros! make sure to log in, we need to ddos the hell out of the server to make sure they can handle launch!!! i'm so hype!

hellground was only fun when we were fucking with Vera "Won't let a spade step foot in my raid" mere for being a shitty admin

literally why do these clowns even bother with this tryhard horseshit, you can sleep through the raids that are currently released. is shaving 2 minutes of an MC run really worth wasting your life farming?

nice, that's the perfect grinding class then, you should be fine anywhere. Whether or not the spot is actually good xp and doesn't get you ganked is another thing. Good luck homie.

u forgot a few things

>lvl 57 warr
>lose all motivation to play
>go back to osrs
>log on
>ganked by a horde raid group
>log off

>So you try again but your retarded funserver fails but it's okay because it wasn't real TBC

about the same thing, dunno why he removed anything to begin with

>Playing on PvP servers
Smart people don't subject themselves to this, world PvP is pointless. If you aren't a mage or a rogue and also aren't max level then it's stupid. But stupid people like stupid concepts, which is why the PvP server is shit and also is totally inept at raiding.

Make an Ares general you lazy faggots

he's not a guild member regardless

Yeah I hate it when people talk about legacy WoW in a legacy WoW general. Where are le ebin funny MoH discord screencaps instead?

I was gonna use Healbot on Ares like I typically do but I see healbot was buggy as shit this early on

I don't remember it being this shitty

madti said accuria is for real classes only...

why not play vanilla if you just want to press 1 button

like rogues...

wheres the accuria? come on step it up senpai

Looks like the alliance can dish it out, but can't take it.

this is why
I wanna be able to bind these and not look at them or have them take up space in my bar

but thats okay because im going to sneak into g1 as kinnos pet!

please delete this

it's not legacy WoW general it's Elysium general retard

maybe yuuna will let me hide in her brappy place if i agree to being her feeder?

redpill me on Andelia

i mean are you really playing the game if there is literally 0 tohught required and the addon downranks for you?

uh oh puddi found me trying to get away...

she told me she's going to cover her p**** in vegemite and make me lick it clean

offtopic, should be banned

but its okay because at the end of the day i get to come home to mommy melori's milkies :3

screencap this
the first bre in raid 2 is going to dayman.

do you know how healbot works my man? you bind the abilities to mouse/keyboard keys. you still have to remember that
it only basically saves u bar space

yeah but are you REALLY playing the game if you do that?

yes
yes you are

ukranian (citation needed) version of luthien
orbited some "girl" until "she" quit, is now hopping between multiple trannies

Qt russian

tfw you break bracket 3 because memegor doesnt know what the fuck hes talking about.

my dick isnt that big

memegor is a fucking retard dont pay attention to him

>trying to exploit peoples memory holes this hard

Hellground and tbcg literally killed off Elyg for like month. 2 weeks before HG launched elyg was completely dead and everyone was talking the tbcg threads. Once it launched it was great for a couple of weeks and elyg was fucking barren. The server was literally growing at an uncontrollable rate as well and was constantly capped at 4k+players.

So while the guy running it might have been a retard, this notion that no one cares about TBC or mediocre tbc servers like HG is completely unfounded.

What's the addon that tells you spell values on your action bars? Like how much a spell will heal/hit for

Wow glad we have this quality Elysium related content being posted instead of stupid Ares stuff!