Venturing Forth edition!

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

/aco/ thread:
>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14123670
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26286/?
mediafire.com/file/z68v5ykjyidkd56/Haven Armor-27097-1-2.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>second time this week I was too slow to make the thread

Dark hair and makeup Cait!

>not sackhood-and-dumped-in-the-ocean cait

>makeup

How much money do I need to pay to get modders to make male slutwear mods

lel

I won't make one then, if you want to. I didn't know someone wanted to. We've gone well past 800 and have gotten close to 404'ing when I don't make one so I just figured.

I agree for the most part. No makeup is definitely best. Plus, your average day in the commonwealth, you wouldn't care about such a thing. But sometimes you find some in your rummaging through Fallon's department store and play with it.

Pete Hines has abducted you and dragged you into Todd Howard's office.
You find quickly find out that you have been shanghaied into being Bethesda's sole "Ideas Guy" after your name was pulled from a hat.

What title will the player character have, and what backstory, if any, will they be provided?
Where in North America does the game take place?
During what timeframe does it take place?
Who or what is the big bad?
What is your gimmick faction?
What is your Yes Man/Minuteman faction?
What will be the setting and theme of each of your three DLCs?
**Will you implement paid mods in any way?**
What is the flagship gameplay feature added to this newest entry into the game series?

when can obsidian come in and make the fallout 4 engine into an actually good game? i'm still waiting.

No it's ok, keep making them since I'm usually at work most of the time. Just find it funny that I was one minute too late twice this week.

Obsidian isn't going to touch it, they're already working on a new game using the Unreal engine.

How do I fix bullet spongeitis on survival? I've tried Better Locational Damage which makes headshots ridiculously OP and every body part takes 5-15 shotgun shells minimum before they die.

1 word moonclave

>2017
>still no mod that allows Nora to find release from her swelling breasts
Niero you hack!

Looks like a turtle.

>2017
>no new game holotapes

>that armor

Your sole survivor is shrunk to an inch tall by nefarious Institute tech!

Cait comes in and picks you up, and tells you she is going to eat you!

What do?

Butter myself up with herbs and spices. Not much meat on my bones but I'm pretty radiation free at least.

Take your retarded fetishes somewhere else.

Alright, I can't figure out how to get the ultimate version of scrap everything to work in NMM. I'm super retarded and need help.

Caitfag, you're the only when here who types with exclamation marks. Who do you think you're fooling with this Anonymous question?

Throw a grenade in that bitch's mouth.
I kinda like Cait, but nobody eats me.

That's silly user. Punctuation isn't evidence.

Besides, I encourage people to filter my nonsense. It would be in poor faith to take my name off in order to post nonsense.

>tfw Cait will never terrorize the wasteland with a shrinkray

Fallout is 50s goofiness with a filter of grim reality, this would be perfect

Why are mutant hounds?

It takes all of 10sec to edit a post. What is that supposed to prove?

strawpoll.me/14123670
strawpoll.me/14123670
strawpoll.me/14123670
strawpoll.me/14123670
strawpoll.me/14123670
I ONLY USE CAPS AND MULTIPLE LINKS FOR VISIBILITY

I like your polls.

FO3 raiders>FO4 raiders
at least the niggas had a sense of style, they didnt run around in pipes held together with rags

anyone want to teach me how to change the vanilla combat rifle into the handmade rifle using fo4edit? im so close to a lore friendly weapon loadout.

Why do you use all caps and multiple links again?

>have issues from having too many mods
>begin again with a new profile
>remove a bunch of mods and merge a bunch
>oh cool I have like 50% less
>realize I haven't even gotten to the weapons

>discount AK more lorefriendly than combat rifle

New settlement added: Cait's bowels.
Watch out for the RAYS.

Blade Runner 2049 was aesthetically derivative of Dead Money

the combat rifle looks like shit

FOR VISIBILITY

>No metro vibes
So close to perfect, but so far.

>tfw they used the same logarithmic function as the key generator
Man, what a relief!

Visibility of what, user?

OF MY POLLS! REACTION PICS ALSO HELP!

OF MY POLL

I don't see any difference.

So you're just pretending to be retarded, right?

indeed, theres no reason why the capital wasteland was filled with chinese assault rifles but in the commonwealth there were zero but somehow just a few miles west there were a ton at a themepark

>have to download and install a gorillion weapon mods because for all the shit they added with settlements they devoted no resources into weapons

What would you guys like to see in a spiritual-successor-to-Fallout game?

>the railroad told Dr.Amari she only has to follow the freedom trail and fight her way past 8 supermutants and 15 ghouls if she needs help

A different developer. Even Ubisoft couldn't possibly fuck it up more than Bethesda at this point.

I'm working on a mod and I want to make certain food give you a random item.. Im in creation kit now with the item im working on , i think im supposed to add a new effect but i cant find one that lets me add items, any help is appreciated

>new engine
>consistent lore
>lorefriendly retcons when necessary
>a variety of weapons
>a variety of choices
>a variety of consequences
>the ability to be an absolute godly saint or heartless bastard
>non shit AI

>>consistent lore
>>lorefriendly retcons when necessary
it already has this.

>Silver Shroud quest
>Kill the chick in the apartment
>Loot a letter off her body that is a contract to kill someone else
>Theres no actual text you can read on the letter
>Go find the chick
>Shes hiding in a tiny building by herself and a shit ton of ghouls which dont seem to care shes there
>Has no dialogue or interaction with the player other than "go away"
>Killing her immediately triggers the loot to spawn outside goodneighbor without having to let anyone know shes actually dead

I like the Silver Shroud questline but what the fuck is this part?

>it already has this.
no it doesn't
>hey you know this one thing thats always been the best prewar thing?well it is, except for this other prewar thing thats a prototype, and saw wide useage, even at anchorage, but its never been seen before, and it also looks like an older version of this thing. you know that super advanced thing that one group made? its prewar now too because of some paintjob in a prewar themepark
daily reminder that t-60 would be lorefriendly if it was a bos creation

I can only assume stuff like that was shoehorned in to give the player the option to be evil or something.
Quite hamfisted, i agree.

>Latest iteration adds new shit that wasn't in prior titles
Whoa, what a shocker.
But it's okay when Interplay adds G11, Pancor Jackhammer, Jet and all other shit.

>and it also looks like an older version of this thing. you know that super advanced thing that one group made? its prewar now too because of some paintjob in a prewar themepark
Wow, a prototype in a theme park. What a load of nothing.

>sneak into Switchboard for the Railcucks
>find a single Gen2 in the bathroom intensely staring at a mirror
I don't know if that was just gamebryo being gamebryo or a neat little touch by the level designer but i liked it.

>/v/ermins and No Fun allowed fags doesn't know the word hypocrisy
its the far left of gaming at its finest user, moved by the rule of cool while calling everyone retards

>a handful of weapons is the same as blatant disregard of the timeline shittery

>post yfw you realize what Fo4 COULD have been vs. the game you played

IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS, FUCKING WHY TODD THE ONLY RPG I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TOO AND IM STILL SALT YEARS LATER YOU FUCKING FAG

>y u hate fun? xD

desu my biggest problem with the game is the fact that i cant get a steady framerate on high end hardware

>Blatant disregard for timeline is okay when the people I like do it otherwise it's heresy and I will cry like the bitchbaby fanboy that I am
Okay

Laying it on a bit thick there m8.

I too like the gallery shooter with advanced point and click adventure mechanics. The fact the game has zero reply value and the most fun I have had was building forts, is just the cherry on top. Good taste user.

try this mod, it gave me a lot more fps and my core temps went down 10c

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26286/?

>never picked up Cait
>she's still living a shitty life in the Combat Zone, surrounded by people who don't really care about her while forced to fight to survive
>she's still a junkie getting high to numb her pain and will probably OD one day

Knowing this makes me very happy.

cant notice the lack of rpg mechanics when my game is running at 30fps in half of the map :^)

>Blatant disregard for timeline is okay when the people I like do it
Not that user but when did he say that?

>not bringing her to Vault 95, waiting for her to strap into the chair and then leave her to starve

>IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS
This is absolutely hilarious because it's a Bethesda title. The only thing you expect from them is a mod platform.

>not curing her addiction and leaving her in a hole in the wall settlement as a sex slave for a simple perk

Apparently the robots in my scrap factory/corn plantation in Sunshine Tidings are unhappy for some reason. I thought robots were hard set to 50 happiness.

Also I'm annoyed that the yellow for the industrial protectron head doesn't match the body yellow. Wanted to re-create those industrial protectrons but can't.

One of them is probably a Synth infiltrator sowing unrest.

Unlike the institute, I made sure to turn off personality AI subroutine. They're dumb worker drones and should be content to do the same mindless task forever.

I wonder how much of Codsworth's personality grew from experience and how much is a decision tree made by some programmer at general atomics.

>complaining about the least of Fo4's problems
Nuka world is basically todd saying "evil huh? you want to be fucking evil where HERE YOU FUCKING GO" Far harbor was the only DLC we saw instances of the old RPG makers of yore, all other DLC is meme and not worthy of bringing up.
You can't notice the lack of rpg mechanics because of 30 fps

THIS IS WHAT AUTISTS BELIEVE

>there are people siding with BOS who don't destroy Valentine, Ada, Curie and Codsworth for aberrant behavior

>unable to detect sarcasm
no user u are the autist

>ada
but she a good girl and din du nuffin

>destroy Ada
Don't even joke about that.

>refuses to disable her personality routines
Destroy it before it's to late.

Haven Trooper armor+other stuff

Craft at chem station

mediafire.com/file/z68v5ykjyidkd56/Haven Armor-27097-1-2.rar

>Vault 81 overseer asks for three fusion cores as entry fee because the vault desperately needs them
>a little girl in the vault gives me one fusion core simply for finding her cat

i found three fusion cores in the overseer's foot locker even though i passed a speech check to not give her any

> What title will the player character have
Simply "vault dweller"
> what backstory
he/she was born a few months prior to great war and when the war started his family entered Vault 76 where PC spend last 20 years.
> Where in North America does the game take place?
Philadelphia
> During what timeframe does it take place?
2097 since vault 76 was supposed to be control vault with GECK
> Who or what is the big bad?
whatever.
> What is your Yes Man/Minuteman faction?
Your fellow vault dwellers
> What will be the setting and theme of each of your three DLCs?
1. Great Lanta
2. Enclave moonbase
Instead of third dlc i would rather have spin-off in Toronto or Detroit
> **Will you implement paid mods in any way?**
Beyond my jurisdiction

>gunners invade and occupy quincy
Considering they are mercenaries interested in profit, what was the point?

POES LAW.
if you think you can detect sarcasm on the internet you are the autist.

Since aliens are canon, can we have enclave moonbase with alien tech now

It's a fortified position that contains supplies

Wait for Fallout: New Califonia or Fallout: The Frontier to be released. One of those has space missions

That settlement's stark empty for me and it's still at 17, so it's probably a stupid bug.

What title will the player character have, and what backstory, if any, will they be provided?
>An escaped slave named "the Free One"
Where in North America does the game take place?
>New Orleans and East Texas
During what timeframe does it take place?
>12 years after FO4
Who or what is the big bad?
>Large slave-trading cult based in New Orleans that practices Voodoo and "Psyker" worship
What is your gimmick faction?
>Parts of the Legion in East Texas, overtly homosexual and useless just like the NV faction
What is your Yes Man/Minuteman faction?
>None, two main factions (freedom for slaves vs voodoo slave group) so the underlying plot points are more easily accessible to average player
What will be the setting and theme of each of your three DLCs?
>St. Louis (The Reavers remnants), Pirate invasion of New Orleans (same map DLC), and probably some settlement shit
**Will you implement paid mods in any way?**
>Yes because I work for Bethesda now
What is the flagship gameplay feature added to this newest entry into the game series?
>Vehicle manipulation/exploration (use of vehicles like boats and cars to explore a wider, procedurally generated map between cities and landmarks

Tell me I am wrong..