Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #922
No Vacancies Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6oymmw91lcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jRXLPJ4KBms
youtube.com/watch?v=uSjaEHoi1_c
youtube.com/watch?v=HmM_rlnYnmw
mega.nz/#F!Jkgw1RZI!9EoP02wyUe4huLnHZJ714g
youtube.com/watch?v=CtQ3f8l12n8
youtube.com/watch?v=8unEo4tdVVQ
youtu.be/sZu9KqWXnJ0?t=2m14s
mega.nz/#F!KRJ0XIiB!4m5fgJECiIrN86tfYGhnbw
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfg28dTSYHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aa3 when

which card is best non oc

We're getting it after PlayHome. I'm psychic.

Who else but Junky?

nah it’s a forced meme

certainly not your ugly ass shit

yeah for maybe 2015

it's 2015+2, what's the new best girl and how do i see how many times people have downloded my cards on mega

goddamn this guy is so fast

piece of shit hasbeen that no one cares about anymore

Or what? What u gonna do tell ur virtual waifu to rape me?

>he doesn't know

so when do we get the reward from the last thread quest

you got it last thread

In the post where he posted the reward last thread.

Decided to make pic related for reference on how far shit's come since I last did this. The old one is from like 3 years ago. Wonderful how much things have improved.

You mean the highlight? Is there one that you think would work best for it? I have the set of highlights from the highlight replacer, but I don't feel like going through each to figure out which is the best when the matte looks passable already.

Nah, I mean the total "Hair Size" thing in the body sliders. I made the hair slightly bigger than normal to try and match how big her hair is, but the hairs added in the hair section of AAU don't scale with that slider.

>loli
She's the second tallest of the girls (kinda tied with Phanty). But even with that, I have her at just default normal height.
Is it better to actually use the "height" settings still, or should all girls just be normal height with the body slider scaling them up or down? Wasn't sure if that'd break animations or anything like that.

my bad and shit

if you didn't get the memo you you haven't earned the reward

i didn't participate just leeching

>Nah, I mean the total "Hair Size" thing in the body sliders.
Oh, I wouldn't use that as your primary hair slider. Hair has sliders, and the body tab lets you make specific changes.

Wow, what a difference. What even is the back hair of the old one? It looks like she's using a bit of PVC pipe coupling to hold it at the bottom.
The new one definitely has a more...impish look about her.

Ow, those jaggies. If your computer can handle it, get some anti-aliasing

Where the Waifus at?

Where the music at?

IN THE AIR

I get that there's the sliders, but that just modifies their length. I wanted her hair to be somewhat bigger than her head in total scale. I assumed that's the point of the hair size slider.

Yeah, not sure why it's like that. I set the AAU launcher to 6x MSAA but it doesn't seem to be doing much.
Is it too low or could there be something conflicting it?

Make sure your display drivers aren't doing something stupid like overriding AA2 application settings with 0x AA or something like that.

TONIGHT

OH LORD

youtube.com/watch?v=6oymmw91lcQ

Her body so thin I want to give her reverse lipo.

how do we fix /aa2g/

youtube.com/watch?v=jRXLPJ4KBms

you give up

Haven't been on here for a while any new mods for monster girls been added? specifically snake girls

by proper membership and administrator

youtube.com/watch?v=uSjaEHoi1_c

Yeah, I don't get what's going on. I have a really powerful PC honestly since I do 3D work so it should be able to handle something like this, but nothing I do seems to turn on the AA.
I checked nvidia's stupid GEForce thing and didn't see anything about it even knowing the game existed, so I don't think it's responsible for this weirdness.

Any other ideas of things I could check?

>leeching
You, out!

Go back to dongfire. Shoo shoo!

Did you check in the Nvidia Control Panel? Maybe its default settings override the game settings.

Posting qt's would be a good start.

Have a qt and some appropriate enough for Cadet music: youtube.com/watch?v=HmM_rlnYnmw

Check nVidia Control panel -> Manage 3D settings. Post screencap of the AA settings.

Took me longer than it should have to find the control panel cause I didn't realize the program name was in japanese. I guess it updated or installed while i was in japanese locale or something.

It says application controlled, so shouldn't it work?
Tried changing some of the settings and I still got no AA in the game.

>Posting qt's would be a good start.

Card?

I tried doing the enhanced with 8x settings in the nvidia control panel and set AAU to use 8x CSAA.
Does this look like it's working? I honestly can't tell. It doesn't look nearly as smooth as does, but it doesn't look quite as jaggy as the first image.

wow disgusting

Definitely working. Now just turn off backlight and you're set. His may look smother from the higher resolution.

It seems smoother. As for the AA setting you were using earlier, it may be invalid for your GPU. I don't know what GPU you're running, though, so I may be wrong.
>It doesn't look nearly as smooth as does
I used nvidia Inspector to set a custom profile for AA2 and set the AA to either 16xS or 32xS, I can't remember which. Not that I notice a difference between either. Oh, and if shit starts to lag really bad, disable the Rim Lighting. It, shadows, and outlines are massive resource hogs and the latter two are much more useful than Rim Lighting.

shut up fag. if u scare him away before i get to beat off to his card im going 2 find u and flay u alive

Alright, turned off the rim light too.
So I guess that should all be pretty much set for now.

Eh, I'm probably gonna get the other girls started first, then finalize them once I can get feedback from /co/'s weekend spooky threads since they're the ones I'm making this for.
Gonna play through it at least on Halloween and maybe some times before if I can get things ready soon enough. When i did it like 3-4 years ago, Shaggy and S/co/ob got it on with Winnie. I'm interested in seeing how it goes this time around when I get better girls made.

sigh. i'll just make her myself. I guess. couldn't be that hard. hold my beer. /co/mrade.

you have somewhat... uncanny talent?

She's "Miura Tsushima". Mega is here: mega.nz/#F!Jkgw1RZI!9EoP02wyUe4huLnHZJ714g
Read the readme for mod info and shit. She needs AAU 0.5 so make sure you're using that before downloading her (she uses the 0.5 sliders and at least one of the traits). If you need help, I'll be here to answer.

I mean, if you want the unfinished card, you can have it.
I assume this one that is 3.6MB is the modcard, but I've never really made or handed off one of these.
Seems I can't post it on here cause it has embedded files, so I'm not sure what the etiquette for posting them is.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtQ3f8l12n8

I am a lazy faggot and deserve no sympathy.
Also bullying isn't my thing.

Don't worry she's okay.

Is she a high quality hentai anniemay yet guys? or is she SHIT?

she doesn't look okay...

Delet this bitch. She's garbage, boy.

behave yourself, kid

i didn't know u guys were absolu sabbages. damn. i like that.

foxgirl tolerates no competition

i-is this how she mates?

>being this late

Her skin needs to be more orange and her hair needs to be either platinum blonde or a bit more golden.
Also, make her eyebrows the same shade as the hair but a bit darker.

Do ganguro/gyaru/whatever usually dye their eyebrows too?

no, the guy doesn't know what he's talking about.
I kinda agree about the skin tone but there's no single ganguro color. Just try to copy Trump's color pallette

Sometimes stuff gets in the way yknow.

all sound advice...

>make her eyebrows the same shade as her hair
but she's not a natural blonde. she's suppose to be a cheap orange spray tan floozy with cheap hair dye. with a huge dark bush...

forget it. u guys don't understand art. i'll tk my show 2 da road. ltr.

no! unacceptable! the council casts you out! begone, normie!

you did make a full comic strip so you're forgiven and you cna pick your quest reward in the alst thread

>inb4 shitstorm over spoiler

fuck you. it's your fault harambe didn't win

What's the best way to take screencaps of the game?

How much xp are we getting for this? I only need 2k for next level.

1.9k xp
Here's some change as well.

the xp reward is symbolic for this quest: just the amount of fun you had. The main reward is the exquisite item released into the modpool

what butt are you talking about?

that's hongfire tier aka ugly as hell.

Card?

youtube.com/watch?v=8unEo4tdVVQ

Which R63 are worth impregnating?

Sheesh, what does it take for a High virtue card to ask the PC out?

Did some headpat chance research:

>charming has a (secret) 2x head patting boost.
>lowest virtue 5x has a head patting boost.
>head pat chance 2x if not head pat that period.
> 2x boost if the target is not in the area OR unaroused.
Then a bunch of other boosters not label nor explained how to find them. Help.

Oh boy. So making a active head patting character with traits that does not want to fuck everything standing first is:
>charming + lowest virtue + single minded

Socks

ryoto

Socks. Sarah, Kira and Suzudude

when suzu coming back? :(

Reminder that Socks abuses his kids and is an emo fuccboi

To the user who made the Hecatia card, how did you manage to add textures to the skirt? Mine's only popping up as red.

who?

Anyone know if there's a way to make the futa mod work with chubby and slime characters ?
I saw a pic of a working chubby futa a while ago but when I try it in my game i get some glitch with the legs.

youtu.be/sZu9KqWXnJ0?t=2m14s

She skipped over the red star phase and became a black hole? Spooky.

Where's A-kun?

BAKA ONAA!

mega.nz/#F!KRJ0XIiB!4m5fgJECiIrN86tfYGhnbw

i really need to take more pics...

youtube.com/watch?v=Wfg28dTSYHc

>page 10

GJ