Both me

JUST MONIKA

>FE6fags BTFO
kek

post yfw dragonlets thought they could win

can't believe my adult wife Tiki is going to beat the loli menace

ONE ROUND DOWN TWO MORE TO GO

MAMUI A BEST

I want to be rawed by Mamui while Camilla watches and guides him.

I wish to impregnate Sanaki!

Lolifags are degenerates. It's good to see them put in their rightful place.

FUCK NINIAN AND FUCK THE DUMBASSES ON TEAM FAE

How do we fix /feg/?

Then the call for midnight came. Ephraim extinguished his lamp, and quietly opened his door, then entered Eirika's room.

It was a little darker than the night before, so Ephraim listened and observed quietly from afar. There was no sign of her being awake, so he moved closer. His heart was pounding and his flesh was ready and eager, but he had the presence of mind to move carefully.

With a delicate motion, he brushed the blanket aside and uncovered his sister's upper frame. She was wearing a chemise that wrapped around her breasts and drew them together, and ended under her navel, exposing some of her lower abdomen. She also had white underpants that wrapped snugly around her hips, and that sight alone forced Ephraim to uncover his member and begin his lewd activity. He wanted to rip the white underpants away and fulfill his blackest desire, but he restrained himself and settled for a soft touch over her sacred spot. Eirika whimpered quietly.

Shocked, Ephraim stopped and slowly drew his hand back. Why did his heart have to thud so forcefully? After a brief pause, he was assured that she was still asleep, but he idly entertained a wishful thought of what would happen, were she to wake up. Her round bust rose and fell beautifully, and Ephraim wanted to see her breasts again. With both hands, he took hold of the chemise's top edge and inched it downwards. The fabric clung tightly to her feminine swells, but with patience, he bared her bosom. She slept, unaware of how her brother used her to sate his base lust.

With one hand, he caressed her teats and the soft supple flesh surrounding them again, and gazed wistfully on the untainted beauty of her face, reminded of his deeds yesternight. The thoughts struck against his restraint, and his breathing grew more labored. Ephraim took his hand off from her chest and moved closer.

It did not take long. With a growl of suppressed anguish, he spilled his depraved desire over his sister.

Nowi can still win, r-right?

Red leads please

Team ninian btw

I need to finish the quests

I have every unit that is considered S and S+ tier except bridelia, so if you want me to lead with something specific just ask.

Now add Ninian standing over her menacingly!

Wonder who the next Manakete will be?

Now that's the look of a winner!

NINI!!!

j-just you watch, everyone on sophia was saving their flags for this moment

I wonder how Japan will react to Tiki losing to Mamui.

The gauntlet just did

Turn it into /awg/

There was an attempt, Faefags. You actually put up a fight with that bullshit asspull

Use your own red. The 10 points you lose will not drastically decrease your score unless you're in 1st or something.

Reroll or keep? Minerva is +atk-def and nowi is +atk-spd

Delete it just like moot deleted the /l/

>Tobin

Nice.

Working diligently at her strange task, she smoothly dabbed away the remainder of Robin’s load, smiling at the strange intimacy of the act as she cleaned him as much as she was able, until a few minutes later, she was absolutely sure she was finished, that she’d taken care of all she could find… All, except one, very important, area.

Sumia swallowed, putting her underwear to the side as she settled herself back once more, kneeling between Robin’s legs.

She still had yet to clean his cock.

Standing still, proudly upright, she could see his shaft glistening wet in the pale moonlight, a trickle of cum still running from the tip right down the length of his shaft.

‘I…I wonder how it tastes?’ Normally that thought alone would have sent her mind spinning with guilt, but, in this moment, with her reason lost in arousal and the excitement from everything she’d done so far, it seemed utterly pointless to hold back now. Clenching her fingers around the bedsheets, her mouth fell open with a silent gasp, her tongue lolling out in anticipation… And slowly, Sumia leant closer, ‘Ah, I want to taste it.’

Contrary to the complaints she’d heard from some of the other married Shepherds during their women’s get togethers, Sumia had always quite liked he taste of her husband’s seed; it was warm and bitter, with a pleasant, salty tang. And, of course… ‘MmmAHH!’ …As expected, Robin’s was even better.

I like how retards are saying
>TEAM NINIAN KNEW TO STOP PLAYING AND HOARD THEIR FLAGS

Like 70% of the people who play this game care about the strategy and minutia of voting gauntlet battles. You just had more people, you're not 'strategic masters' or whatever

I AM PICKLE RICKEN

Merge it with reddit

Red and colorless leads please

Team ninian btw

I need to finish the quests

I have every unit that is considered S and S+ tier except bridelia, so if you want me to lead with something specific just ask.

FUCK YOU NINIAN

G-go on

REMINDER TO JOIN MAMUI IF YOU WANT FEATHERS AND TO BEAT NINIAN

Would fuck

C'mon Sophiafriends, we can make it!

Is Hero Fest gone? I would just get some of those

Then you're the type to try and heal wounds that can't be healed, at least by (you). You're the type to sympathize more with a VN heroine after a bad end where she gets scarred and mind broken. And that's fine, but Japan and most original Tikifags still prefer Y.Tiki.

What did you say about my wife?

Is Ninian the Jiren of Fire Emblem?

Reroll. Minerva, while in dire need of a hug, isn't that strong without proper flier support. Same with Nowi, and you should be rerolling for two 5*s, minimum.

Dumb Jirenposter

She CAN but it's a low chance. Assuming people are tossing out flags even more violently in the last hour, that chance is even lower.

It needs to happen

How ya'll doing today?

>NTR

>/feg/

You mean /fehg/

why was she bullied so hard? she didn't deserve this.

Team Fae knew her multiplier was going to last up to the last hours. They waited for the highest multiplier to burn them, and ended up overshooting into Same. There was no strategy involved, just plain greed

I'm fine with what other people prefer. I'm not saying A.Tiki is better than Y.Tiki, just that I like her character. I know I couldn't do anything to help her, but humans do futile things all the time and that sort of sentiment is beautiful to me.

>reposting for that guy who said they didn't like Awakening Tiki because of "what they did to her character" (i.e. losing all her friends and making her sad)

So it's not so much about her personality, but about the experience of losing people close to her that your upset about?

That's literally one of the most compelling parts about her. Melancholy does not equal a bastardization of her character, if anything it gives her more depth because she has to face reality about the nature of Manakete's long life spans. She learns to cherish the memories she makes now so that she can look back on them fondly when she eventually outlives everyone else. Also she recovers quite nicely if you marry and put a baby in her so there's that.

nah, I'm pretty sure all us Tikifags had 400 flags for this last hour

Yes

(lol

She'd win if not for the new multiplier rules. Communism a shit.

Reroll

They were, but I still fear it won't be enough. And with her buddy Fae gone there'll be no one left to avenge her either. Such is life in the desert.

Someone needs to draw a Fae and Ninian comic with this

There's a word for that shit in English, retard

Ninian is the Lucina of Final Fantasy.

Eirika was sleeping sideways on her bed, with the blanket haphazardly over her. On her bedtable rested the plate with two cups of tea. Ephraim checked Eirika's cup, and found she had drunk the rest of it since he left. But even half of the sleeping medicine would have been enough.

He called her name softly. No reaction. A little louder, likewise. He moved closer and lifted the blanket completely off from her.

She was wearing a two-piece in matching colors, a top and underpants in ultramarine blue and white. The slim outfit revealed most of Eirika's body to Ephraim's luscious gaze, but the parts looked like they fit snugly on her and would be hard to remove, besides her tricky position. Ephraim hadn't expected this. He would have to move her eventually, but for now he was content to drink thirstily from the sight of his beautiful sister. The curve of her waist and the roundness of her hips were accentuated as she lay on her side, and the flickering light of the lamp seemed to delight in dancing on her smooth skin.

Ephraim caressed the front of her underpants, and there was no reaction, no movement or whimper. Her thighs were tightly together, so he didn't try to squeeze his hand inbetween yet, instead he took his caress up along her side. He lusted after his sister and wanted her to be completely his, and his deviant desire was fully apparent in his organ. It pressed demandingly against the loose pants, until he let it free. Caressing Eirika's smooth, bare stomach and himself, he noticed her mouth was temptingly half-open, and he yearned to feel his sister's lips on his rigid flesh.

He supported one knee on her bed, and maneuvered his member closer to her face. He had to pull her head forward some, but soon his smaller head pressed against her lips and slipped inside her mouth.

Is it that time of the month again?
Feel free to go make some /fehg/ threads and watch as we all migrate to those to fill your one autistic desire.

>almost 1 million points on adult tiki
>didn't even use all my flags
feels good man

Reddit post.

>Sumia had always quite liked he taste of her husband’s seed;
>Robin’s was even better.
You may want to reread it

There isn't actually.

Reminder that loli Tiki missed her bonus by .01%.

She got fucked harder than my loli-loving cock ever could.

Getting knocked up by Mamui!

Art of Ninian comforting Fae like a good mother where?

This

>trying to discuss with /feg/

user, don't

you'll just get different flavors of "it's nuFE so it's shit", "not an argument" or "trip back on/fuck off drill"

Nice try though, and I love both Tikis so you're not alone.

Good effort Faefriends

She's not that deep you cuck.

Anyone have any jap reactions?

>These mental gymnastics.
Shill your fanfic elsewhere.

Used up all my flags, and didn't go up in rank very much. Leads me to believe everyone else is dropping theirs.

Isn't it Cuckolding?

Yeah, and that word is kill yourself you stupid cuck fetishist

This desu.
Don't try to guilt trip us for siding with Ninian out of passion when you are only with the chicken because of feathers.

>Awakeningbabies.
(lol.

>all these mad lolifags

No it isn't you meme spouting retard.

>actually believing anyone in nuFE has character or personality or depth

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Now this is real autism.

Boys can't get knocked up you degenerate homo

Protecc

Bonus is just an excuse to rig the match. Just keep calm and carry on shitposting

I was simply explaining why Y.Tiki is more popular than A.Tiki, I'm not personally that upset about what happened. Except for the fact that Awakening's writing was shallow shit, so just like Nowi, they only teased us with the character depth involved in human manakete relations but never expanded on it.