/vn/ Neesan edition

Visual Novel General #1669

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!QKBwRILZ!cAHBtd7QX-teNevPk9D4HuzvhkaQUKgl3JIx5cLGokM
youtube.com/watch?v=ifUq8mNnybQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RKKmJ6uG1Bs
exhentai.org/s/805bd165a0/823436-415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

;_;

nee-san are the worst

How did Mamiya Takuji "see" Zakuro's speech on the rooftop with the two chuunis?

Shut your mouth, nee-san are the best

xth for stale /tv/ memes

>have a thing with boobs
>my lil sis (18) is flat
Wew dodge a bullet here

t. massive faggot

I'll ask here, too.
I've been all over various generals across many boards to find some information.
How do I open and translate unity asset files for the purpose of translating a japanese UI?

Maybe it's time to play a nukige.

Open them in Unity? Do you know which files in specific?

What a cute neesan

What are you talking about? He was just watching Magical Girl Ririru

I don't get this one, explain please

The asset files cannot be opened in Unity, sadly. Were it so easy.
I can find, very slowly, the places they're located using ILspy. Here's the location of the name of a boss, which if I changed the name would change the bossfight UI and the status menu UI. Really just all mentions of it.
But the assets are all bundled together in ways that look nothing like how ILspy finds them so I have no clue where to pull from or which of the 9 sharedassets.assets files I need to dig through.

Tell me about Ryouko!
Why does she wear the masku?!
Lotta loyalty for a high school delinquent!

T H I C K
Bane?

Unbelievably so.

she's shit

Guys I'm looking for a visual novel. I've spent like 5 hours going through VNDB but I can't find it.

It was a horror novel but it was kind of cartoonish horror, not the serious sort of horror as in saya no Uta. The idea was that a bunch of kids were in a highschool. The highschool was very dark and blue. They stay overnight for some reason I can't remember and they play a dare with their friends. I believe there was a cellphone curse and it somehow causes a ghost to appear and chase them. Everyone gets memed on. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Euphoria?

Sweet baby Jesus. If I ever git gud enough I'll translate this shit.
Are the files all .assets? It's been a while since I messed with Unity, I moved on to UE4. Can't you just open it in a plain text editor and do a search for the .JPname property of the objects? Also, have you tried /agdg/? Some of them use Unity, though I don't know if they have messed with already compiled games.

Ikikoi

You're shit, you dork, now you're gonna get bullied.

I NEED to see her pregnant.

Sorry but she is way too fat.

Anyone remember how they installed hatsukoi?I moved the install folder to a different HDD and not it's all fucked.

I'd love you forever.
Corpse party?
NO

"The most unlikable character in a VN"

She looks perfect to me.
In 5 years user!

The guy from grisaia. Tried to play it on 3 separate occasions but had to drop it because it was so grating.

The ditsy needy retard jailbait childhood friends. See: Runa (Hatsukoi)

>Can't you just open it in a plain text editor and do a search for the .JPname property of the objects?
No, because it comes out as this.
>Also, have you tried /agdg/?
They've actually been the least helpful out of five Veeky Forums threads, a /d/ thread, and an /h/ thread.

The pathetic friend of the mc who is without any charm so none of the heroines will look his way.

The student council president

obnoxious bully characters who get no comeuppance

the heroine/girl who cockblocks

Fuck man, I don't know. What version of Unity is it? There's a tool called Unity Asset Explorer that may help you, have you tried it? If you can share the file I can take a look as well, but I'll only be able to do it later on this week since I'm about to go to sleep.
>They've actually been the least helpful
It's good to know they're still shit.

The comical villain

I'm torn between the imouto from Duel Savior and pic related.

objectively bad taste

The token loli.

Yes!
A missed opportunity.

Is it just me or was comyu really full of unlikable characters?

>on top of being a kiddy fiddler, he's also a retard fiddler

That was the point

mega.nz/#!QKBwRILZ!cAHBtd7QX-teNevPk9D4HuzvhkaQUKgl3JIx5cLGokM
Here's the game. I tried UAE but it wasn't very helpful. It exported files with almost nothing in them.
I'll try and check back here, but it'll be hard to find you in the pile of 2d waifus. If you find anything substantial, maybe post it over on in /hgg2d/ since that's where most of the discussion is. Use this image to get my attention.

>liking girls who get in MCs way of chasing after another heroine
no you

Actually, now that I take a second look it just looks like binary file that should be decodable so that's probably how that other tool you posted is doing it. I guess you could code something to decode it into text, dump it into .txt files and do a global search on them for the property. Can't ILspy do global searches on all the classes?

The perfect can do no wrong japanese beauty.

again with the Argentina references jesus fucking christ che

It makes cucking them feel so much better though. Can't wait to make Ai cry bitch tears as I ditch her for best girl _____Renna obviously

[Yamato Nadeshiko intensifies] folded 1000 times

Not really, Benio was the best heroine and the loli had a great route. Supporting cast were fine enough, it's just the nee-san that was total trash.

Which is a damn shame, I'm all for strong confident women but bitch that constantly insults the mc is grating.

It can, but I can't edit the files in ILspy because it's reading from a .dll calling onto the packaged .asset files.

Your comic relief friend who manages to swing and miss with every other girl in the VN because they're all SOOO into you and only your bland mcness.

Aight, I'll give it a shot this weekend but I can't promise anything. I'll post in /hgg2d/ to at least let you know if I got anything out of it.

The dumbass senpai that's intentionally ruining her life.

Fuck you.

Got it. As long as it's in the .asset files it should be possible to do something. If the names are IN the .dll then I don't know, it would probably involve some black magic that is beyond my brainlet capabilities.

The faceless MC with no personally and redeeming qualities.

Correct

personality

Cuddliest neesan ever.

Holy shit, this.
>There was nothing I could do.
You could grow a fucking spine you faggy mcfaggot.

The thirsty slut that already wants the MC's cock from the beginning.

It's fine. I can wait.
I also encourage people here to play the game because it's short, cheap, and has big bouncing witch boobies getting filled with a gallon of rose juice.

this
any mc with at least a semblance of an actual personality is leagues above the rest
even better if they have voice acting

More like Titsuko heheh am I right?

All the foreign fighters are great

The bitch that lays heavy verbal abuse on the MC but faggots like because she has big tits.

dude gay

The loli with shit voice

But how then am I supposed to self-insert myself into that pixellated penis entering that pixellated vagina?

it's not that gay

ONII-CHAN!
ONII-CHAN!
ONII-CHAN!

I was so disappointed in her route. She's cuddly, cute, and loving, but they didn't give her more.

Now you made me picture Phil as a VN protagonist.
>WOOOOOOW
>how was I supposed to know she didn't like me?
>bugged confession mechanics

Plus she behaves like a 6 year old. I hate them with the intensity of a thousand suns.

You're not wrong.
It had too much of her bitch sisters for me, and A gave us nothing more

Why is he so based?

DELETE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=ifUq8mNnybQ

BTW, that shit is coming out on November 1st apparently.

Speaking of Tatsuko
youtube.com/watch?v=RKKmJ6uG1Bs
Best BGM
Her beating that smug marysue cunt Momoko hard enough for her to faint after Tatsuko unfortunately lost was one of the most satisfying moments in this series.

>Momoko
I love both tbqh.

>All ages
Played it already, don't care.
No sex with neesan, no sale.

This. Playing through C;H right now, and Taku is a terrible human being with tons of fucking personality issues, but this is a fucking breath of fresh air from the standard blandness.

Speaking of BGM, did our guys fuck up somehow?

Kurugaya's sex CGs are so bad that the only thing they'll provoke is laughter.

>New H on the panda has girl who really reminds me of Maki

It's like the universe is telling me "Maki fucking when"

Those proportions look so fucked up.

That's a damn shame

>Wanting Key H-scenes
No seriously user, what is wrong with you?

I think they intentionally make effort to make their H-scenes complete garbage since they're mainly all-ages company. Everybody knows it.

I am aware of the magical flouting boobs, and I don't care. I wanna fug my neesan.

Seriously, look at this shit:
exhentai.org/s/805bd165a0/823436-415