/mbgg/ - Mobage General #784

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZTUZc19L
youtube.com/watch?v=rm5CroPWasQ
twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/918013882622394368
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65280802
youtu.be/4VQKLLaE7p4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pastebin.com/ZTUZc19L

Azur Lane (Sarucolle) pastebin and guides

top bork

reminder that Azur Lane has its own general
here

>Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

>Halloween Tina
>Chaguma Tina
>Other Inevitable Tina releases

I wish I could motivate myself to farm gems in Shironeko but colopl just keeps killing my motivation, will to play and the quality of their games.

Also don't forget that the next compass ranked season starts soon, make sure you're spiritually prepared!

botes ruined my life.

Reminder to Tenka players that maxing the force field skill should be your priority. It gives you invulnerability against ranged attacks. This shit will most likely be really useful down the road.

I thought "The Undertaker" thing is supposed to be Haloween event.

Haven't they been doing 3 sets a month recently?

Welrod is too hot.

How's your JP AL progress coming along, /mbgg/?

Holy Jesus.

So this event's skill is amazing?

Guess I should get around to grinding it. What about the equip?

JK bunny!

>Avrora

You're no newbie

I want to do lewd things with Eugen!

I dont like Sakura

Unbalanced slutty bunny

Women in suits are a nice kind of sexy and Welrod's outfit makes me diamonds.

So if I can only get SG and MG from heavy craft, does that mean I can only get Lee-Enfield from heavy craft since she's in a pool with 2 machineguns?

Yeah, the skill is awesome. It takes a bit to recharge, but then again being invincible for 6~7 seconds is enough to fuck some hard bosses like Bane really hard.

The equipment gives you an average amount of attack + HP. If you're a new player it's definitely a must.

Of course not.
I am still doing shit on /jp/ though, and am familiar with both versions to know what's coming and what to plan for.
Probably wouldn't be if I didn't get into the 1k drawn for the cbt, though.

You can get MG's(and Lee-Enfield) from all crafts. It's only SG's locked to heavy.

No I got an Enfield with one of my first crafts

Weird. I never crafted a MG yet.

How do you find the time/motivation to grind both + other games like GF?

Guess I'll remember to go for it, thanks.

>so tired I instinctively typed /jp/ instead of JP
Fuck.

They require a min amount of resources. There should be random shit in guides in the OP for recommended recipe counts or something, but wiki lists a minimum 400/600/30/300 to craft MG's.

JP gets played during down time of CN's events, and I got pretty lucky on both CN's and JP's event getting the drop SR's super fucking early, so all I really had to do on either is afk-tier auto grind.
And GF is pretty much just log in, reset logi's and turn the shit off, with maybe doing actual play once a week. I also have no idea what the fuck I'm doing there so I don't really feel compelled to really do all that much, either. I'm just in it for cute guns every now and then.

400 600 30 300 is the recipe to even hit the minimum requirements to even get a MG.

600 600 100 400 to hit both MG craft pools.

Cool cleveland is great but cute cleveland is great too. She's a cute girl after all.

What happens if my boats are full and I get new boat?

you have to options:
>left: sell them
>right: buy more space

Your dock?
The only way you actually can is if you get a buli or purin via reward, or I guess from the monthly daily login chart.
Either way, absolutely nothing happens. The bote still goes to your dock. You just can't enter a battle or do a daily raid until you free up space from your dock via either foddering them, melting them or LB'ing random things.

A similar thing goes for equipment, too, since when you melt a bote it auto-unequips anything on them and sends them to your inventory. If your equipment box is completely/overfilled, you have to destroy shit until there's space in order to remove gear from your ships manually.

So I'm fucked if she happens to be a rare or new boat?

You cant sortie while full

>Want to open an equipment box
>Have to go destroy equipment because I'm 450/300

I hate it

Yeah, that's why I've made a really blatant habit of going in and destroying everything white/any of the random blue equips that come stock on a few ships after every time I fodder feed something. It's just too annoying when I need to shift equipment around for different setups and I get that error message telling me "no."

If you're talking about having something crafted and having your dock full, it just spits an error at you and tells you that your dock is full and won't let you claim it until there's space.
The outcome of what the bote was won't change and it will remain there until you do manage to claim it.

There are already at least 8 characters on the pic though.

Finished up the 30k point grind just now. Have over 200 runs of the 5 turd boss now. Something I found out is the orb doesn't give invincibility against melee. The clubber in 20 turd still does 100 damage through the shield. So not as useful as it could be. It gives a very visible guard effect against projectiles at least.

Also there's new gifts in the event box. Seems to be a new tier before the highest.

>Need a shipton of blueprints to finish retrofits

Where do I farm these?

>Hk416
>Launch a grenade that deals 9.0 times HK416s base damage to enemies within a radius of 1 unit.
I don't get it, is she a frontliner? I notice that sometimes her noobtube doesn't reach the target.

Works fine for me. Maybe you killed someone while she was cocking the nade and it landed on their spot.

>doesn't reach target
the squad she's aiming is dead.
yeah, nades kinda sucks like that. When it connects though, insta clear.

Eh, That explains it.

Girls for M

Girls for S

Abusing miyaka in an empty gym storehouse!

And the boy

>Single roll
>Now downloading
>Rainbow curtain
>OH SHIT
>Its a magical knight airi dupe

Man and I got excited and everything

>Add a ton of QoL updates to make everything nice
>Add free SSR seals to the event rotation of free shit
>Now add a chuuni loli teacher

This game has it all and I love it so much

>first health Sakurako SSR
>now defense Natalie SSR
Does that mean next event will give attack seal?

too bad the gameplay is so bad

They're most likely going to restrict attack ones to tower while events feed us the defensive ones

Better than AL

But I made the guide pastebin for AL and the update posts for AG, what does that make me then?

I have no idea how this trance shit works but I love the music

Anyone have issues with AG where if it fails to download something, even after retrying it stays stuck on the loading screen? Usually requires a restart.
It happens pretty frequently when I'm trying to access new content. Like just now when it usually shows the skill previews and the previews on gacha are for their stories.

I had that issue when I had a shitty unstable connection but now I dont have it anymore after my net got faster/more stable.

I'll have to check my router settings. I don't usually have such problems on other wireless devices in my reach.

Alright so for trance

- Chuuni loli has infinite HP
- Ranks are based on how many rounds/attempts it took you to meet the literal damage check since this event is her testing the girls or something?
- Points dont matter much since the only thing that matters here is the above for your ranking
- On the fifth cycle, she will instakill your entire team
- You can quit when you meet the damage check or fill the bar and it'll count as a clear and not a retire/abandon

grenade skills are wonky like that, especially with SMGs and thrown grenades against enemy groups with multiple waves, where sometimes they'll just throw it at their feet if you kill the enemies before the next wave gets in range. However, HK416 and M4 SOPMOD's grenade launchers are extremely satisfying to see wipe out several groups of vespids and rippers at once.

Also she seems immune to speed down so literally dont bother.

The Undertaker PV for Shironeko:
youtube.com/watch?v=rm5CroPWasQ

Site updated with art for two of the characters.
Aisha with the heterochromia
Judah
Kirieh, the other guy in the back
Nina, pink-haired glasses girl
There's also a drill-hair loli but she's not introduced at all.

Is she related to the nemo/noah mana/that guy story line? There's an X on her thigh

Nope. She's part of a group of hunters. Someone of the Revenant named Tsara is trying to claim the throne of a country, so they're all looking to defeat it.

Mana and Kamome are generals in the country, Koyomi and Miki are citizens. Just in case someone was going to get excited about Mana.

The last event nemo and noah was in was called chaos infinity x with lulu so I thought they might've been

Natalie

>2:30:00 timer
if i get another thompson i swear..

Koharu

Rate

Chaos Infinity X was the name of the sauce to sound cool and that generally was a humorous story.
This X is for edgy purposes.

>125 cm

twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/918013882622394368

Marriage update

>Judah's illustrator changed
>Original illustrator in charge of TowaSetsu
Chaguma Setsuna chimera confirmed

>Only news in BGHS is a livestream they're going to be having
>In a week
I still have the story and diary stuff to go through but kinda want to have something in-game to look forward to.
>The one battle in diary stuff gave more presents
What the fuck is this shit seriously. At least the 3 stories themselves gave gems but they were really short.

>Silhouettes are 8 characters
>Only 2 seems to be playable going by datamine earlier this month
Kusopl trolling as usual. I guess Judah is the male xsaber while Aisha is the female archer.

I wouldn't count the cloaked ones at all. Especially with how Shironeko gacha works.

In GF, is the $4.87 one saying I get 30 gems per day for 30 days AND I get 900 on the 30th day, or just 30 gems per day totaling up to 900?

>invincibility skill
This is REALLY viable for chuunimaru

i guess that explains why it took forever for new versions of them to come out. her original version was perfect, i hope the new artist doesn't butcher her.

What's their pixiv/twitter?

Use sourcenao or iqdb.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65280802

I have 30 cores, not sure who should I use them on
>level 45 HK416 x2
>level 36 Type 79 x2
>level 27 QBZ Type 95 x1
>level 21 Springfield x1
>level 14 NTW x1

If you have a good team for her, ntw. hk416 if you don't.

At last I'm top cute and Grade 50. I'm surprised her third skill is just a heal. There's no damage or stun unlike the previous skills. Endgame seems to be making elemental weapon and armor of every type.

Is /padg/ dead?

Wait what, am I blind? Where do I even get this. Didn't see it in the Gacha/Shop/or Points rewards.

I guess blind since it's in point rewards.

Damn, I thought it was an xp item while scrolling over it.

Understandable. Something to keep in mind it's only projectile invincibility. Melee attacks damage and knock you around like normal.

It will probably be very useful for when Bane comes around though if melee mob spam isn't very heavy. If it's mostly musketmen though then they can be freely ignored.

How much better are elemental gears?
I notice the upgraded weapons with element get reduced basic attack but is the added elemental attack a good trade off?

I was expecting a bulge with how flat the top half was

Well I only have 3 skills atm so I'm happy to get my hands on anything for now, if it's useful, even better.

Depends. If you attack an enemy who's element your weapon is strong against you'll be dealing great damage. If your weapon element is weak against it you'll be dealing 0 elemental damage, crippling your DPS a lot. If it isn't stronger nor weaker then it's just alright.

No-elemental is always good but they can't be great. Ideally you want a weapon of every element so you can change them depending on what you're fighting against. Since the endgame dungeons are mono elemental once you craft them all it isn't much trouble swapping weapons but against field mobs I'd rather just use a normal weapon.

switch out ptrd for someone actually useful

totalling 900 pretty sure

UR when
youtu.be/4VQKLLaE7p4

jelly/10, how long have you been playing and how much did you whale?

>rubiks cube got a cute girl skin on DC

Then post it