/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Best ship edition

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Previous thread Ok Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/K0QMPJ63 - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02Cb_EK1E_Q&t=170s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ckx2nvp8L3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shortcake!

Which Dangan would you Ronpa all night long with then never call?

penis

Mugi!

Hell! It's about time...

Behead those who insult Hope.

die drg

i want hinata to fuck me

best girl incoming

I love my darling husband!

Maki
damn, i was off by a few seconds
the curse was borken

MUGI!

I feel very full of despair tonight

The funny thing about Tenko is that girls are the biggest perverts including her.

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

Kaede Akamatsu

Ouma...!

ooom

Amami is the 52nd Soda/Weedman!

Do you have a craft you dedicate yourself to, /drg/? If you were in high school, would you call yourself an Ultimate?

Kaede "Stalk my shit up" Akamatsu

C O N S E N T

Ouma is probably the worst character but ouma fans are absolutely the worst of the fan base.

I'm Ultimate Shuichi x Maki Poster!

Animation, I was the Ultimate in my high school. Teachers had me teach the animation lessons since I knew it better than they did.

>Maki getting dressed, starting to tell you that she's not the type that gets attached to people.
>Yeah I didn't think it was going to be a regular thing.
>O-oh.
>...
>Okay...

>So cute you fail an assassination

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

Post your work

She is absurdly cute

nothing, last thread had me being surpassed in the only thing i thought i was good at

What are the best/your favorite FTEs in each game, /drg/?

Kaito.

Shuichi! How about a pickle on the house, eh?

My waifhiru

Is this a JoJo reference?

is the best!

Mahiru is best DR2 girl!

Hello, /drg/, did you all remember to give praise to Atua today?
Atua is A L W A Y S watching over you!

What's that, user?
Remember, user, there's always someone better than you. The only reason to continue doing something is to spite those uppity fucks.

Chihiro, Nagito and Ouma.

Still haven't gotten tired of running your gimmick into the ground I see

I guess writing, creative writing to be specific.

Was it that cuckquean thing?

Excellent taste

DR1: Celes
DR2: Mikan
V3: Ouma/Kiibo

Like a webm? I'm scared of being identified for some reason, even though I could use getting noticed more. I'm pathetic.

*tips cap*
I am enlightened.

Webm, YouTube link, etc. Don't be shy

>Motherly
>Can cook
>Actually gives a fuck about Komaeda enough to bring him food

What's there not to love?

No need to be shy

yes...
i thought i was the best around writing a certain topic here, afterwards i checked chihiroxgirls fics for curiosity and it seems that there is a small portion of writers, all better than me

there i fixed shuichi

Koko!
>Saiharu
>Best ship
Bad OP.

You better be, once you post your animation I'll contact the government to inspect every pixel and track you down

i know you're feeling down, user, but that's the stupidest thing to be upset about i've ever heard

Oh, my, no. Giving praise to Atua is much more then a simple "gimmick," why, it is what gives all his prophets purpose and meaning in life.

And It sounds to me like your life is in dire need of purpose and meaning, my faithless friend.

would kiss

I missed the Punished edits.

Please don't bully me too much. This is my Senior Thesis, I haven't done much since.
youtube.com/watch?v=02Cb_EK1E_Q&t=170s

Did they change it to Atua to make it seem not christian?

user, I...
it's clear you have some understanding of motion but that doesn't mean anything when the entire short looks like it was done in MSPaint

i tried my best yet its not good compared to others, its upsetting when you spends half an hour writing

thenken tiem

Himiko is there though

gonta no understan

shui must belev
shui fine true
no not tha tru
hate shui

GUUD

Why did you say 'but' instead of and?

Don't worry, user! At least you'll never be like Kaede, who after a long and hard day of working at the local music shop, comes home to find Shuichi gagged and bound to their matrimonial bed, surrounded by broken condoms and having his pelvis broken in by Miu! Kaede begins to sob and ask why, Shuichi being too drugged up to say anything except mumble a choking "Kaede..." while Miu spins around on his lap and faces her. All just to show her the number of tally marks drawn on her stomach showing how many times he came inside her with no protection!

As Kaede runs with her head in her hands and her mascara running, Miu's ever loud laughter is heard in the background, mocking the girl for being an inadequate fuckmate for her husband!

>half an hour
user. user, I swear to fuck.

Adobe Animate.

I shouldn't have posted it sorry...

Chihiro is helpful.

Are you projecting?

Why didn't the shot put ball knock the books over?
Did she use some super glue or some shit?

It's not irredeemable shit, don't worry. But you've really got to work on your art fundamentals.

Hi Soda/Weedman of Danganronpa 52

Did you guys pass to the centeR?

Now post the real one

are you a poo in loo?

i feellike bateman at the card exchange scene
is there is anything wrong? i heard some people say it as a alt for 30 minutes, half an hour, as in a the half of an hour, not "half and hour" as you may think. still i always makes new drafts and stuff

post images that make you tardlaugh

PAYUSS TO DUH CENTURR
PAYHSS TO DUH CENTURRR

There was like 8 people who tried doing the same thing before you and they all gave up too

It's fine. The bananas hitting the guy was kinda funny. Keep working at it!

Now, now, don't be like that, remember where you are, we take the piss out of everything.

You were willing to put it out there and that counts for a lot, but there's still a lot of room for improvement.

That's what you get for trying to be creative or posting anything while we're still rotten with /v/ermin

No, I just meant that half an hour isn't really that long, in general.

Kaede "I am awakened" Akamatsu

Posting best girl

>Yfw this played for the first time.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ckx2nvp8L3g

Don't worry nobody fell to despair so it's better than Mitarai's stupid anime

I agree with you!

i see, my bad, it just that to avoid getting sidetracked, i write my fics in mobile. still at least there are others write something i can enjoy, as oposed of being alone in a single category.

The world is cold and cruel to the followers of Atua, truth is rarely welcomed in it.

But to hear of other faithful who have wavered is concerning. Their faith and our numbers must be revitalized.

Too cute.