/tbg/ Terra Battle 1 & 2 General #007

Life in the Content-less Lane Edition

What is Terra Battle? Terra Battle 1 and 2 are puzzle + RPG games made by Mistwalker.

terrabattleforum.com/

TB2:
News: en.terrabattle2.com
terrabattle2.gamepedia.com/Terra_Battle_2_Wiki
terrabattleforum.com/threads/guardian-screenshots.13349/

TB1:
terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Terra_Battle_Wiki
crape.org/tools/terra-battle/mz.html
tbs.desile.fr/#/quick-start

Other urls found in this thread:

itest.5ch.net/egg/test/read.cgi/applism/1507701857
imgur.com/a/n0bo1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully I wasn't super preemptive on this and it dies overnight.

Seems like I might've been. Well I'll send off for the night with a final bump, hopefully this thread makes it to post maintenance. Enjoy the free rolls in the morning everbody.

I was bumping it last night to keep it alive, but I was eating dinner and watching a movie after work when the other user went to bed and there was nobody to keep it alive. I'm here now, but it seems like we just continue to lose discussion. Every so often there's a question or an user posting a grind update, but this feels like an exercise in futility.

And just as I go to log in I find that it's down for maintenance. Wonder if this is the big change taking effect, or just a small one in the meantime. We're still a day before the "normal" update time of the week.

Well they announced stuff would be sent out "Next maintenance" so we will see if that rings true. Still going to be till the end of the month for the draw tickets they keep fucking handing out thought :^)

TB1's anniversary celebration has been pretty underwhelming so far. 5 energy, 5 Companion tickets and a few other things not really worth mentioning. No kind of special gacha yet, but if they are planning one it would probably come on Thursday.

Lmao

Just another mini, then.

I just can't seem to get any treasure spots to spawn on sync chapter 5. The other chapters always had them show up after a few tries.

for me is chapter 4, there are no spots left

Did you get the one way down in the bottom-left from the starting point? You have to go a bit far out to get it.

It was only 3 energy but I rolled Jodie. I guess that uses up all my luck for the year. Hopefully that 90 energy gets me some z weapons too

Seems like a lot of people are getting her, though I haven't managed to be so lucky.

>fuck up first floor and ruin entire metal zone run
FPS fix for movement can't come soon enough.

Another tormarl with the 3 energy. Wonder if they'll give more than 1 ticket for each nerfed guardian.

50 zmey got me 5 energy in total. Next 50 5000 Un coins and a monster soul? Did they nerf this?

Well shit, guess Zmey achievments fucking suck. But the good news is we can stop at 50 and not bother with the lousy monster soul.

Yeah, I don't know anymore. It was cool at first there were a good amount of posters but now.. not so much. It really is hard to keep any discussion going since there isn't much to talk about right now. It seems like this is the only place to actually talk about the game, I mean there's Reddit but that shit sucks. If it goes back to MBGG then it's dead for sure because I sure as hell wont sit there sifting through waifu posters trying to find something for TB2.

How much longer until TB2's servers close?

Zumba is the best guardian in the game, why did they have to remove it?

No idea but the fact they're about to give like 150~ energy to everyone it's not looking good.

Holy crap is the game already dying?
I was actually excited for TB2 but for some reason the game runs like crap for me so I haven't played it that much so far

The game is fun I love it, I'm not sure why it's not very popular. Probably because the dev team is incompetent and there's a good amount of bugs.

Player retention must be exceptionally low if they're reaching that level of generosity. I doubt there's many new players downloading the game either, considering it's pretty low in app rankings.

Even the nips hate the game.
itest.5ch.net/egg/test/read.cgi/applism/1507701857

A game closure would make their shares plummet to the abyss and their credibility to vanish.

Another thing to note is the game is jewish as fuck with free energy. We're getting literally all of our energy from compensation. I fear when the compensation ends and we only get like 5 energy a week.

It's not waifu enough for the Nips, they only care about idol games or straight up ecchi bullshit.

I'm sure they'll keep the servers up into next year, but it's like watching a fish flop around in a shallow puddle of water at this point. I don't know what they could possibly do to turn this situation around.

Is there anything they can do? I mean this is literally the game and story updates aren't going to give it life. I think they would need some really fun rewarding weekly events for the rest of its life to keep people interested.

The problem isn't just keeping people interested, it's enticing new players to pick up the game which is probably a hell of a lot harder to do given its reputation.

Yeah they're fucked then, they probably have no budget left for promotion.

Why am I torturing myself grinding unions if the games going to die.

>and we only get like 5 energy a week.
So like TB1 then

TB1 would be better wouldn't it? considering you can farm the gacha units. Not the case with TB2 you get dupes for days.

>considering you can farm the gacha units
What do you mean? I stopped playing somewhere around chapter 23 or something

You mean the banner you can pull for coins? I don't think I've ever gotten anything good out of that

I thought once you reach the 100% stats on them they get removed from the gacha?

Not sure

Well I guess if you can realisticly reach that point someday its fair enough, but so far outside of the TB2 launch event the amount of pulls you'd get for free was retarded low for someone who started playing ~a year ago

Yeah, I'm not sure either but that's what people were saying that you can grind the gacha by maxing out their SB and stuff to 100%.

So i get that its minor but maybe they should'nt have referred to last night as maitnence immedietly after posting this, even if its planned for tonight.

Yeah, that's the funny part they break their word 12 hours later. Hilarious.

Oh sexy mama, going to the club?

The socks really go well with the dress.

It's a tails theme dress

I don't know. Stop it.

I really should have gotten monstrous hearts 50 times by now.

N-Never user... I just know a miracle will happen and the game is going to be super popular and profitable and it will go on for years!

do the 5 stamina recode quest ive gotten 4 in 1 run before they are super common

Good morning /tbg/ did anyone get anything good with todays comp energy? I got Fyuzal.

I got another tormarl. I could raise him to DNA too but eh. I'm not even sure of they'll give more than one per guardian .

The way it's worded it sounds like you get a ticket for each of the characters you have.

I got my fifth Enhancer, then with the 50 Zmey kills I got my third Kappa.

DNA is easy you might as well do it its easy to get them to 99 in base form and its a free S ticket so do it

I already recoded one, but I'm getting assaulted by apathy here. Seems not even the prospect of an S ticket helps.

I believe in you user, you can do it!

You know what.. I just realized rolling guardians you have a better chance at getting Z gear. some of the SS guardians have Z weapons.

On the other hand, you will have to get that guardian 5 times and 100% SB+U 5 times to get a maxed weapon.

So getting lucky in the weapon gatcha sounds a lot better honestly.

It's a bigger time investment sure, but the rates are better AND you get the guardians to go with it hell of a lot better than a bunch of rank A weapons.

imgur.com/a/n0bo1

Dagger from Roland some guy on Reddit got.

>Saving your focus today so you can do a ton of grinding tomorrow after free rolls

W O K E

I'm aware, but what are you even going to do with 5x of the same guardian maxed?
I mean sure you can have both dna and rna at the same time and switch when needed, unless we are going to get a third form that requires you to sacrifice a maxed dna+rna for it.

Don't need 5 maxed to SB them. Plus you only need 4 total.

Whoops apparently I can't count for fucking shit.
Still 4x would kinda suck.

Yet it's the best odds anyone will have at getting a maxed out Z weapon because you sure as hell aren't going to get 4 from the gacha with a .080% rate

Am I reading it right? All TB2 players will get 90 energy?

At the very least, likely much more with all the achievement energy.

Plus we get the rewards from every single achievement regardless if you completed them or not.