/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

100% Light Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer: youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/disney-shelves-jack-beanstalk-film-gigantic-1047482
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Thread archives right as I try to link it
The chains are broken.

DARKNESS

Hopefully this time we can talk about predictions, theories and interesting details without someone sperging the fuck out and trying to shut it down

Darknessfags need to be banned on sight

Marluxiafags are the bane of our existences and need to be shot in the back of the head.

There is no such thing as a Marluxiafag, you clearly just don't want to talk about it.

That's fine.
Just don't post.
You don't have to have an autistic fit about it and shut down any attempts for a real discussion.

They really are annoying

>All his theories revolve around Marluxia
>Either Marluxia didn't do nothing or is a God on earth
>Not a Maluxiafag
Neverminde the gun, die in a fire.

not that guy
but isn't marluxiafag the guy who keeps starting the great "kids game" debate by saying they censored marluxia's character?

it's kinda hard to take any theorizing seriously when you won't shut up about a spinoff villain
keep in mind this has been going on for months prior to the lauriam reveal

Marluxiafag is a mindset. Particularly when they try to boost his relevance or whitewash the fact that he is villain. The Lauriam reveal for some reason makes them feel like he is a victim and that he's gonna have grand heel face turn when in all honesty the last time we saw he was an asshole villain and his somebody's reveal had shady circumstances.

Hi, I'm the guy who started that shit last thread

Other than talking about where Lauriam's going to go in KHUX (which, y'know, everyone's doing), that's literally the first time I've ever theorized about Marluxia in my whole life.
And as I said, it was spurred just by noticing a weird detail after replaying Re:CoM with all this more recent information.

>anyone who talks about Marluxia is a single person whom I've named myself
How very XV-kun of you

>Not believing in XV-kun
OH he's real. Very real.

I know he's real. And arbitrarily lumping in multiple people as "one" person for the sake of more easily dismissing them is part of his MO

We now /lmg/ - Lauriam/Marluxia general

Will she be saved?

I approve of this. Marluxia is best org.

I was mocking marluxia fags

Nope. She's one with the planet now.

KH3 FUCKING WHEN!?

literally like 12 months time at the max

BUT I WANT IT NOW!

>Gigantic got canceled
Thank fucking God

?

Huh?

>People think KH3 will be better when the Tokyo team

>Tokyo team made FFXV
>KH3 started development about 7 years after the release of KH2.
>The team most likely doesn't have any of the same members from before 2005/6.
>Osaka actually has more time and games with the series than Tokyo.

Okay?

She's deader than dead

>people judge something that hasn't even been release yet

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/disney-shelves-jack-beanstalk-film-gigantic-1047482
It got shelved to make room for more sequels

>Trying to get us deleted this early
You're a cunt

We won't get deleted. At best the janny will just remove his post.

Every thread will eventually be devoured by the darkness and return to the archives. Such is it's nature.

Steal is a godsend for grinding

How do I sex the Namine like you?

Why would you want to sex with the worst girl?

that's not aqua/xion

So who has been your favorite character to play as so far? For me it goes
Sora > Aqua > Riku > Terra > Roxas > Mickey > Ven

Sora > Aqua > Riku > Roxas > Ven > Mickey > Terra

Sora (KH2) > Aqua (0.2) > Mickey > Sora/Riku (DDD) > Sora (KH1) > Aqua (BBS) > Terra > Ventus
It has been a few years since I played Days.
Endgame KH2 Sora is so much fun to control.

Looking for a a Fox Guild (JP) to join
ID 3616628

Do I pull FB Xion or tty my luck at Zexion

FB Xion is gone

Well it doesn't have its own banner but its not actually gone.
You can still pull it under the current banners.

fuuuuuuck

I know right? It's so much fun to glide around and do crazy combos. I hope Riku or Kairi get some stuff like that.

why don't you join my bears party instead?

I have a bear account on US

send bear ID

Reminder the more characters there are the more they'll split up the abilities so that you won't have KH2 Sora's fun mobility and killing power

Already in a bear guild

I'll join

I like the way BBS did it, given different facets to different characters. Ven got the roll and superglide, Aqua got her own block and doubleflight (which Riku got both of later), while Terra got the best quickstep (distance wise). If they think of anything else, they'll probably use it to divide the characters even further, but yeah, some of Sora's moves will be split or shared.

>Ven got the roll
Aqua got Cartwheel and Terra got Dash?
>Aqua got ber own block
they all did
>some of soras moves will be split ot shared
we already know hes getting double flight and dodge roll, no reason for him to get literally any of Terras moves

>missing ache
>tifa/aerith, 0.2 kairi DB4, kh2 illustrated kairi SC, xigbar b AB4M+SP, xaldin b AB3M, hd xion AB4M, shared roxas ex with no guilt or skills
>get spider down to 38 hp bars
>sleep skips my buffs/heals and leaves me at 1/3 hp with 1 counter
>do llike 2 more bars of damage
>die instantly

help

>tutorial guy says to use atk lowering medals
>i lower atk by 3 tiers
>still wrecks my shit if DB doesn't proc

post ID

>They all did
I was lumping Terra and Ven's blocks together for the sake of simplicity. But I think Terra's moves will either go to Riku or Kairi if they go anywhere. Ven is almost a 1:1 of KH1 Sora. BBS managed to mix it up and make the characters feel different, so it'd be interesting to see what they do in KH3.

ID: 48047. Sorry if you're the guy who invited me the other week, I forgot to accept and next time I checked it was gone

Any tips on collecting the enemy cards for the ReCoM trophy? Besides pray I get them quickly?

Pray to God. There's literally no way to increase drop rates.

>there are whales right now floating around without a party
fucking why?
join my party, i need more whales

it's by sheer luck that the same shared roxas ex has been showing up
i can see he hasn't been in a party for weeks now and yet he won't join take my invitation either
ffs i just want him to join so i can tell him to slap an AB on the medal

Just beat KH1, moving onto Re:chain memories. It looks like it uses cards instead of fighting, is the gameplay fun or is it gonna be ass?

It's subjective. You either like card based gameplay or you hate it.

Once you get the hang of it it's really simple and easy

>not simple and clean
baka

Use card rooms that make heartless stronger

He's talking about JP retard
Zexion HD is garbage so definitely no on that. FB Xion is a pass too unless you don't have many/any good reverse speed then definitely yes

If you get the counter down to zero with the friend medal then it'll only attack once and the counter will reset. Though idk what to tell you about the sleep part except to equip medals with sleep resistance traits and hope for good rng. Though I think not all of its attacks cause sleep so you should be fine without it

You should've recruited whales off here like I did

The actual story is really good if you skip all the Disney related cutscenes.

I am dreading picking up Dream Drop Distance for the first time after the incredible experience of Birth By Sleep. I just fear I won’t like it at all. Any tips?

Flowmotion/Balloon.

Balloonra too

I mean Balloon as the entire spell line not just the tier 1.

>incredible experience
>Birth By Sleep

Fair but I also thought it was generally accepted balloonga isnt worth the recast time when ballon and ballonra are faster to cast and recharge

Stop being a pussy and just do it

whats the next avatar board we get?

hat
comes with
a hat
400 10 cids to lower his value even less than it is now
attack boost all 1
defense boost 1
poison
paralysis
sleep
an audio clip of the SENA marketing team laughing at you

costs 6000 jews

There are cucks that will buy this and ask for more.

Maleficent Dragon in global, no clue in JP

Read your fucking journal. A bunch of map cards increase the enemy card drop rate.

Anyone know of a decent youtube video that explains out all the story and shit from Re:Chain of Memories? I'm way too shit to get decent at the card battle mechanics.

Would you guys play a Kingdom Hearts fighting game made by ArcSys?

Just play it on easy

Sora and Riku enter castle oblivion, kill org 13 dudes. Sora loses memories, gets comadosed to recover memories, fights fake riku.
Riku thinks about kh1, conquers darkness and becomes friends with mickey

If they can get the approval from disney, sure

>I'm way too shit to get decent at the card battle mechanics
So just build your deck around mashing X.
You CAN do that you know.

I would if the best boy Marluxia is a playable character

Marluxia fag gtfo

>Marluxiafag
>implying only one person likes Marluxia

Stfu
I want gays outta here

>stop liking what i don't like

>liking Marluxia makes you gay

Gay and autistic

Why do people hate Marluxia? I always thought he was one of the cooler villains in the series desu

>No Lilo and Stitch avatar boards for Summer
>There's probably a Jack Skellington avatar board already
>No Foreteller boards to dress up (in obvious rip-off) for Halloween as your Union Leader in the way that people dress up as superheroes
>No superhero boards
>Just more afros (without Prince or MJ clothes) and gummi ships

It's not that people hate him per say, it's that one guy last thread was autistically retarded about some things that involved him so now marluxia is a temp boogyman
>not even half way into October
>"waaaaah where are all my boards? Just afros and gummi ships amiright XDD"