pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Last thread:

Lewin has dragonhaze and a brave tome

Sigurd has tyrfing with a different effect

Quan is probably the one getting demoted

The fourth one has an axe

Should I even bother with this round? Ninian can't get a multiplier.

She got at least four last round

One around this time, and then another like the next morning.

what are eliwood's best iv's? +atk or +spd?

Cute dog!

yes if only to collect sacred coins and gems for missions and stockpile flags for the last round

> leave my wife at leading position after Gauntlet battle
> couple of hours later 5 new friend requests

Dont lie to me like that

>got a Catria from free roll so free Luna fodder
>sent home 3* Frederick since I got Catria now
>sent home Fir since I'd have to promote to give someone Glacies and it'd be easier to give Arvis Luna instead
>still have Sully to give him Draw Back
Hurry up and be a GHB already so I can get rid of these chumps.

Velouria is pure garbage.

Mcorrin won? wtf.

lmao

>brave tome

They will never ever add another Brave Tome

My wife

>instead of rerunning Camus, they do a GHB for Zeke based on the map you fight him in Gaiden/Echoes (Zeke has all the same stats etc as Camus and can be merged into him or vice versa)
>comes with a 3-unit banner featuring Eyvel, Devdan and Tatiana (two other 'totally not another characters' and his sweetie)
>then instead of rerunning Camus or Zeke they later do a GHB for Sirius based on where you recruit him in Mystery of the Emblem
>comes with a 3-unit banner of Jerome, Conrad and Lorenz (two other masked nerds and the guy who looked after Yuriya/Yubello before Sirius did)
Yea or nay?

>four

Two.

Why are shitdogfags so autistic about their shittt birthday thread?

I bet you dont even use all of the buffalo when inheriting and getting every possible skill. You disgust me. That frederick could have been used for wings of mercy so you could pass wings of mercy 3 and something else with THE BULL

That's not Cuckgero you dumb cuck.

>even with the 1% threshold, Ninian will probably only get a couple bonuses at the very start and never again
(lol

>that point difference between Ninian and Mamui
Jesus. Will she even get the bonus next hour?
Will this be the first time the bonus doesn't flip flop in the opening hours?

Dude fuck armor.
I've been trying to figure out how to draw the BK's armor in a certain pose for like the past 2 hours. It's even worse when he's helmet-less. Is this why FE doesn't have a lot of fanart in proportion to the huge size of it fanbase?

halp

I don't care about any of those characters, what else you got?

I sure loved that totally FE doujin where Kagero teaches Hayato how to paint and then fucks him. user please

How'd you know. I only ever pass two skills if it's just the activation I'm looking for. Or even just one if it's the assist.

>Small tiki lost just so mamui could be BTFO even harder

worth it

>got enough coins for DD3

One post was enough desu

+atk, but +spd is fine too

Missing Ninian and shigure who do I try rolling for ?

speed so mages won't kill him in one round.

Stop talking to yourself you micro dicked illegal.

Three actually. I caught the first bonus, half of the second bonus, and completely missed the third bonus. If I had a normal sleep schedule, I would have missed all of them.

Upset that people don't like your garbage waifu? Kill yourself.

>doujin where Kagero teaches Hayato how to paint and then fucks him
L-Link?

Because you have been a confirmed retard for a while now. You are the type of person that would burn 1 brave lucina to pass drive speed and a second one to pass aether instead of using one for both

Finally enough coins for Distant Def 3

I want to fug Julia

Does anyone remember Gaius vs Corrin?
Did Gaius ever leave the bonus range?

Like once iirc.

I remember one being around this time (since there's usually the initial back and forth), then another bonus once Fae caught up to leave Ninian behind and that was around... say 8 or 10 AM EST the next day.

When was the third bonus? I likely missed it, I ended up using my last 400 flags during the last hour to ensure that we won.

>first hour passes
>ninian is dickstomping mamui
if mamui somehow wins I will get a google play card and put 10 bucks on it and give it to somebody

you should try rolling off the top of a building

Ninian's a better unit, but she's also not limited and they seem to love putting her on banners if you want to try for Shiggy

Just Monika

Fir!

So I'm slow as shit, how assblasted are lolifags?

I really wasn't expecting such a dominating lead. I sided with the chicken and after that spectacle I figured it'd just turn into M. Corn vs F. Corn because of Fateswakening. Pleasantly surprised to see it turn out differently.

I leave for a month and you fags are still doing Tana edits jesus christ.

how do I build this lovely lady? I don't have any triangle adept fodder at the moment

Kagero is hot but ain't my wife.

I'm fairly certain that cap is from the Brush series by meme50. It's not actually a FE doujin but it has a calligraphy teacher that kind of looks like Kagero fucking one of her shota students, it's a good series, has like 4 doujins to it.

For someone that rare I'd wait for the proper skills to make sure I get the most, but from other shit like Luna why even bother. I do as I please, user.

pretty damn salty

Not very

Distant Counter

Emerald Axe IS Triangle Adept. They don't stack.

Why would they be? Those characters were shit, of course they were going to lose.

5 am and 11 am eastern on day 1
8 am eastern on day 2

>emerald axe
>TA fodder

>Get friend requests from gauntlet
>List is full

feels bad man

Fuck I missed the 11 AM one because I was asleep by then. The other two check out though, I was awake for both.

That's the one thing I hate about these Voting Gauntlets. To make the most out of it, you have to not sleep. I already don't sleep but like... still.

>+atk/-spd

ouch

well she's good with DC but i don't know with that bane, unless you want to give her quick riposte

if it's quantity, i think we have at least one fanart a day. it's just most people only draw his/her waifu/husbando or nuFE charas. Or maybe they only share their fanarts on their private accounts

>Two blade meme Tharja AA teams in a row

I wish all the teams were like this these braindead teams are free wins

>completely lies about the fe doujin
why did I even bother asking the beaner

Thanks to the Sullyfag on Fae's team who helped me finish this quest for a couple of extra orbs, your build is chaotic as fuck but fun to use.

>the absolute state of Mamui

>off-banner Mae at 3.25% pity rate

Well ok, better now than at 5% I guess.

I do have a spare hector but I am waiting for the armored mage so all my armors have distant counter

oh, lol

I am not a clever man

I only have quick riposte 2, is that good enough?

Distant Counter

When are we getting info on the fukken halloween banner? I want to know if I should keep rolling for more dancers for chain purposes.
I've got both olivias, inigo and ninian so far.

[bad news] Mamui is dead

DC should be fine. She's still quick enough to prevent doubles and is generally taking 0 damage from the stuff she's meant to be attacking anyway (blues). If you're fighting green mages you just throw on G Tomebreaker anyway.

>thought it was a clear vid
>that ending
why did I laugh so hard

you've made your mistake, now stop replying to him, you'll get him back when nobody replies to him and he spergs out and shits up the thread with beruka blacked posting in a seething autistic rage

>his wife is the chicken
That can't be kosher.

>get trapped in the corner
>thought you were gonna pull some magic and win
Gave me a good chuckle, thanks user.

There;s only 3 Kagero doujins, one is rape shit but it has good art, one is the 4-some one with Camilla and Orochi, that one's pretty good I guess. And then there's the one with Orochi that I don't even want to mention.

Rare footage of a group of pheraen hackers at work last night

Leave Fates to me.

>Forever Bonus
>Bad
(lol

>31 speed with LaD
wew lad thats pretty pathetic

Sorry for the brainlag , and the posting wrong recording , it's a slow morning today for me

Ninian is fucking RIPPED. She's a STRONG dragon girl!

same state was against tiki and he won.

>tfw kept running onto Rein+Lyn+dancer on the boat map yesterday
>today all I ran into was one or the other and no boat mapa
Geez, that was awful but I got my deathless. I don't think I've had an arena run that bad since the first Ninian banner.

>those abs
>those pecs
>those arms
Rinkah BTFO Ninian fucking fates characters left and right

Was there ever consensus on what B.Ike's best IV was?

>Like Ninian for her art and voice
>Would like to see Mamui win just to have more male gauntlet winners
>Forever perpetual bonus without needing to spend a single flag on team Mamui
Anyone else /comfy/ in this gauntlet?

>Armored MAGE
>Distant Counter
Think about this for a second

Is this BHB fucking impossible for anyone else? The trees make repositioning impossible and Lyn can't even one shot the pegs or Minerva without BB.

that's a -spd wood

>horsefags

Were gonna get fan art of all the losers by that wrestling artist right?

we always get info on the new banner a day before so end of october.

>using Lyn like a pleb
Just use Armors lmao

Pick one of each: -Res, -Spd for bane, +Atk,+Def for boon.

Maybe don't use cavs for everything.

Stop using ponies you'll have an easier time.

>spic doesn't fap to Tharja and Noire futa doujin
Confirmed gay.