/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Chinese Paxx Edition

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Chinese Pre-registration
sv.163.com/index.html

Nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Spooked:

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32070949
twitter.com/pattu2525
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ded game ded general

chinks translate
what are those numbers? twitter followers or some shit?

pre registration rewards

Pre-registrations.

They are pre-registrations. Beta is going to come out for them on 26th.

can we get it? no?

It's not dead if you're still posting in here, user. Thanks for keeping it alive.

pre-register i think

Play Slackercraft

Post Lena.

Worse than PDK. Ambush is superior to Can't be Attacked.

More like bricklana am I right.

JUST LET ME FINISH MY DAILIES
JUST HAVE TO WIN 3 MATCHES WITH DRAGON
THEN I CAN GO BACK TO FACE WITH MY TRUSTWORTHY SWORD

Maybe? I don't see anything saying it's just for the chinese on the website.
Going to have to wait and see. We did get stuff for the korean release one.

PAX!!!

Why are you playing the brick variant, user?
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32070949
twitter.com/pattu2525

Nice, another twitter account to follow.

JOU SAMA WA SEKKACHINANDE NE

I want to hold her hand while we walk down the aisle.

Shoo shoo. I'm already married to Arisa.

>slap hard removal and bahamut
>win ezpz with pdk mirrors
If you're having a hard time just fucking make wildfangmillcrusher memes

>monk of water sales
bad card if you need to heal up early game damage
bad card if you need to heal up late game storm damage

t. rhinoceroach

C-cute!

Not for (you)

Are the packs for Chinks only or are there for everyone?

>don't want to do blood dailies in ranked
>go t2
>throw together so random deck
>5 wins
Ok then.

Please
Just 3 wins

Great game shadowbabs. Firstverse sure is fun when you're dying by turn 4.

PDK removed from the game when

We don't know yet.
The chinks could get a server of their own and thus we would not get anything.

Hungry?

>draw both tyrants before doing my first altered fate
J U S T

Show it
Getting tired of this 9 defeats in row with PDK

I feel uncomfortable seeing him with that avatar.

KIMURAAAAAA

I think I've come to hate this game. They have to increase the health of all classes except witch soon.

>firstverse meme
>in pdk meta
Why aren't you playing pdk dragon, a deck that still rapes you even if they go second?

>round table summons Mars White Paladin in that order
>evolve White Paladin to generate 3 tokens that are basically 2/2
>"lol let me use one spell to remove all of that"
You want people to stop using storm then do something about your easy-to-use one card mass board clear. I'm not talking about just themis either.
For midrange to be even viable in Shadowverse, you need a literal busted as card like Eachtar or PDK or you just sucum to everyone putting board clears in their deck. Storm keeps Dshitters and "37 removal + Aegis" away.

Leader powers when?
Weapons when?
Secrets when?

They still have an advantage going first as opposed to second, statistics support this
Evolves aren't as important as faster ramping and playing sibyl first

>yfw forest still have a hard time to clear that kind of board
also
>5PP 9 defense on board, 11 defense if evo point is used

No way for forest to clear that shit. JO amulet for forest when?

What PDK variant are you running anyway?

Did I just play someone from here? Cblood with Satan?

>said the 3 evolve point Bloodnigger
Stop deflecting to Dragon and PDK, cancers.

me

What

Trying shameless game ai netdeck with genesis instead of Zeus and that Hippo Aira variant
BOTH ARE DOING A SHIT JOB
Can't feel playing it anywhere but unranked dailies, and even there it's not working
Mind i climb with AggroSword so i might actually be a literally brainlet

>turn 7 free 7/7 and 4/4 plus additional turn
>turn 8 4pp additional turn

Keep whaling so you can fund his unhealthy lifestyle and shill for fast food companies.

So I've testing this aggro blood deck out in ladder. I've only played 12 games with it, but I'll probably play it more tomorrow.

win/loss 7 - 5
Dragon: 4 - 1
Shadow: 1 - 1
Haven: 1 - 1
Forest: 1 - 0
Sword: 0 - 1
Blood: 1- 0

So explaining the cards I chose:
>Demonic Ram
>I felt Aggro Blood really needed another 2/2 stated minion that can't die from pings and contest the board. it can trade with 1 drops, if needed, and evolve over or into 4 defense followers (like a sybil that evolved over your 3 atk evolved bat). I also thought this card would also help preventing your opponent going face since you usually kill yourself in the process, but I don't really think the heals really matter, or I haven't noticed how effective it was.

>Spiderweb Imp
>This card was included because it's resistant to most removal by turn 2. After turn 3 it can be used to stall sword's storm and prevent Aiela from killing herself for ramp, slowing dragon down.

>Disagreeable Demon
>I feel this card is really good against sword and dragon as a ward and nicely statted body. (though I haven't been able to try it against sword much) If you play this against dragon and they have no board, they usually have to waste a turn getting rid of it (and it only really dies to breath of the salamander by turn 3, meaning they waste one of their better board clears later in the game) or risk up to 8 damage before they can evolve over it.

>Trail of the Gorgons
>Acts like another summon bloodkin. I felt one of blood's problem's was running out of cards too quickly. Playing this replaces itself and curves out really well on turn 3 since you have a 2/3 chance of getting a 4 drop. Medusa floods the board, and Euryale protects from evolve value. Stheno is probably the worst card you can get and will be non-existent if you pull it.

>Dance of death
>kills sybils and wards.

>Demonic storm
>just testing it out as a cock counter. Lancer is probably better.

>Firstverse a meme
>When they even cheat their card draws in the pdk mirror

Great game niggers

The problem is that spellboosting stuff is too easy right now. Fate's hand always cost 0. To nerf Dshift while still making it playable, we shouldn't touch dshift, we should:

>change Fate's Hand cost to 9PP
>change Sorcery Cache cost to 5PP
>change crimson sorcery cost to 2PP

All they had to do was make round table summon different minions
I was baffled when i found out what it really was. How did they not realize it was just going to be used for unga instead of its intended synergy?

>go second against aggro sword
>brick turn 2
>pray they don't kill Mars so I can evolve White Paladin
>Face, down to 5 HP
>put up the wall
>Demonic Strike
>oh got to be fucking kidd...
>Demonic Strike
What fucking nip deck is this?!

No, all they have to do is to nerf Ephemera. Ephemera + storm is bullshit in all classes.

>3 storm

Legit retarded question: If you have PDK in starting hand do you redraw it?

Here's what I am running. Made life easier after teching in cards. I dunno if shit would work for you. I'm running this in AA3 and whack me mirrors good as long I draw baha and/or beowulf on time. I brick or don't draw them I die.

YEAH
Just had to suffer for almost 80 minutes of unranked

YACHATTE KUDASAI

Beowulf seems like shit, if you want something to use with PDK for 3 pp use that 1/1 summon a 2/2.
Also 2 Bahamut seems overkill and every dragoncuck deck should have 3x Salamander Breath always, it's the best removal spell in the game.

Yeah I was testing it out because cock was fucking me up in previous versions of the deck and I wanted to see if it'd work against it. I still think lancer is better, but most games where storm won me the game, lancer would have done the same thing, so it really didn't change much.

Beowulf is for PDK mirrors. Slays their bahas too. 2 salamandong seems ok for now since pdk does it job for me while vomiting shit.

Having a 70% winrate going first and 60% winrate going second hardly matters, it still wins more. You have experienced July's neutral blood meta, yes? It was much worse than this, as even if you're playing as a full unga deck with perfect curve going first, you still lose to neutral blood because you're not playing neutral blood.

>fuck up hard and not removed Perseus like the brainlet i am with 4 swords on his board
>he is brainlet too, trade into Juliet
UNDESERVED VICTORY

You would leave drawing another one to chance with the game's horrible RNG?

>keep pdk but no ramp cards
>no ramp for the next 5 turns
>vanilla 1/5 against an unga bunga sword opponent
Only if you also have Oracle or Aiela.

No shit it was worse, nobody ever claimed it wasn't

Nice deflection as usual, dragonnigger

>completely missing the point
Whatever, I have no intentions of deflecting a tier 0.5 deck, and if you think I'm doing it on purpose then I apologize.

What was the point? Your post was literally a deflection to something that was worse, which everyone knew about, as if that excuses the current abhorrent shit

Third world dragonniggers are a plague

>go 2nd
>go 2nd
>go 2nd
>go 2nd
>go 2nd
>finally go 1st
>brick
I fucking hate this game so fucking much.

>against some normal Ramp Dragon
>they go second
>lol just play 3 Sybils and evolve them even into bane followers
What a fucking stupid card

My point is that it first-second winrates doesn't matter if a deck has double positives (or double negatives like Elana Haven) for both sides of the coin. How is this so hard to understand for (You)?

Fuck this stupid game. I'm going back to Yugioh. Might as well just give every follower Storm for fucksakes it's the only way Cykagames can fix this shit. They want an ungafest anyway.

nerf righteous sybil

>hits my face since turn 1, landed about 12 hits to face
>survives and stabilizes to turn 8, finally landed my first hit on his face
>he concedes
COME BACK IN HERE AND LET ME HIT YOUR FACE YOU FUCKING TARD

>Yugioh
Yugioh was the reason I forever quit the game and came to play Shadowverse instead. Enjoy your turn 1 OTKs are total lockdowns, buddy.

At least I can tutor my fucking cards, use my graveyard and rely less on Dueling Network-tier RNG card draw.

Fucking Cykagames never heard deck searching obviously,

>tutor
Did someone say tutoring?

WHY THE FUCK DO I KEEP GETTING

50 Gold quest
40 gold quest
20 gold quest

IN THAT FUCKING ORDER EVERYTIME

IS THIS RIGGED OR SOMETHING REEEEEEEEE

>play ranked
>dragon
>dragon
>sword
>sword
>dragon
>dragon
>go unranked
>dragon
>dragon
>dragon
I'm so fucking and at this fucking game and those subhuman who play dragon in fucking unranked right now.

I see a lot of haven though. Almost missed lethal against one haven when I have lethal from hand.

HIP HIP

Baking ramp into other effects was a mistake. Dragon should not be able to ramp up while also being ahead in every other aspect for free.

Should I craft 3 Oz

If you like dirt, sure.

help

>opponent evolves Eagle instead of Priest when both able to hit face and I only have Forte on field, allowing me to drop Genesis to win next turn.

Note that the Priest was there from a previous turn so I would have eaten the same damage from the opponent either way, he just missed out on banishing my Forte for no reason.

left

Left

>a 50% wunrate card needs nerf

Nerf Yurius.

>tfw can almost draw my entire deck on turn 8

kill yourself nigger

Cygames should reramp old cards to be on par with the current stuff.

Stats: 4/5
Effect: At the end of your turn, destroy all allied amulets. At the end of your turn, restore 3 defense to your leader. Can't be attacked.
Evolved:Stats: 6/7
Effect: At the end of your turn, destroy all allied amulets. At the end of your turn, restore 3 defense to your leader. Can't be attacked.