/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

PEQUOD ONLINE edition

Real Human Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60281/Coming-Soon-to-GTA-Online-Transform-Races-and-More

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560
youtube.com/watch?v=yVS81iZq7LI
youtube.com/watch?v=6ijIddV8O3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello i would like to join the PC GTAG crew. my SC is H-O-W-L

Muscle cars are best. The rest is p o o p.

Will GTAO2 have drugs other than booze, trippy bongs, and BST? I want to shoot heroin and do cocaine.

I think the annihilator is ridiculous. It looks like a duck.

Gtao2 should implement trading.
>buy car
>don't like it
>sell to someone else at your own price

Can you get banned for using autohotkey macros for stuff in GTAO? Was thinking of making one to toggle expanded radar on/off because I think it's annoying to have to go to the options menu and do it manually every time

Rockstar don't need a reason to ban you. Just do it.

(you can just hit Z to expand your radar btw)

Yeah I know about that but it only does it for like 10 seconds. I'd like for it to work permanently as a toggle, figured it would be simple enough to just have AHK send the keystrokes to open the menu and enable/disable it quickly when I hit shift+z or something

Sounds like "Works On My Machine" response but it legit stays up for me unless I hit Z again.

Anyway assuming because it is only sending keystrokes and not actually interacting with the game process in any way this is probably relatively safe?

When you're on foot/ground? It only works that way for me when I'm in a plane.

R*'s anticheat probably won't pick it up.
You are correct now I think about it, all I've done lately is fly.

sent

I've used AHK to anti-idle before when I was on a bike anyway so I guess if I'm fucked for it I'm fucked regardless

>it wasn't even a meme
thank you frienlo

>I like cars that throw their weight around a corner like a fat woman on skates and lack the acceleration and top speed for overtaking supers
no

Why do trannies insist on dressing as lewdly as possible?

Right? Showing off that much skin is whorish as fuck. Where are the pure players who don't whore themselves out or slap tattoos everywhere?

Right here, baybee

>tfw you forget to mute your mic in front of your /gtag/ crush

Anyone one else buying all the newer classic sports cars? I really like them.

So the pyro is meh at best but, will the cyclone be worth it?

Bikebro is that you?

Get good.

>lack the acceleration and top speed for overtaking supers
Has nothing to do with getting good.

>supervirgin spins out, crashes into the building
>musclechad spins out, breaks right through the building in his solid steel american musclecar
Superkiddies BTFO.

I understand why Viva thinks GTAG is cancer now.

>muh viva
I will not try to talk you out of sucking his dick, it's your choice after all, but a crew made up of nerdfaggots from a vietnamese calligraphy forum a priori can't be good.

The irony.

Viva's always playing weeb shit and doesn't even play GTA anymore

GTAG is still cancer.

What weeb shit?

Cuphead is weeb

How so?

Don't feed the trolls.

I'd like to hear his case, is all

It just is man, just look at it

And there it is. No case at all

You have no case nerd. It emulates weeb culture even if it was not made in japan this is weeb enough for me.

Are Americans really this stupid?

Just look at the art style man

hi where are the heist crew :-DDD

The majority are prolly asleep. I'm here, but I got work coming up soon

I just got home, it's 2:10pm I'm from Finland

Is everyone here from the god blessed United States of America?

Nah, it's pretty spread out

zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560

>everyone owns an oppressor
>we never post oppressors
I would like to see how everyone painted theirs.

I haven't got a clue what to do with it to be honest.

Right here, friendo.

we don't post them because only shithead fuckfaces actually RIDE them

Just admit it, you ride one too.

>not riding them in contact missions for fun

I don't ride it because I feel like a terrible person even tho I don't have missiles on mine.

betas these days

I thought I had a screenie of my Oppressor. I don't. This'll do for now, as long as you pretend it has wings on the back and shit. It's the same colors

Your arms are showing too much

>because I feel like a terrible person
I don't
>enter lobby
>savages and hydras everywhere
>MK snipers on every roof top
>oppressor has limited rockets
it's not my favorite vehicle, but it's a lot of fun being able to bunny hop all over the city.

you want me to wear a fuckin' hijab?

vehicles with homing missiles were the mistake that ruined freeroam gameplay imo

in GTA IV / TBOGT it was still reasonable how you had RPGs on foot but the annihilator only had machine guns and the APC fired the same shots as the explosive shotgun

I just got into a dogfight with someone using a Pyro and I just couldnt get behind him. That plane is super maneuverable. Might have to buy it now.

>vehicles with homing missiles were the mistake that ruined freeroam gameplay imo
I agree. I'm cool with missiles, but it would be nice if you had to actually line them up yourself, instead of relying on a targeting system.

That new mode with all the planes might actually be fun if homing was removed. Fucking impossible to win that shit when one team has like 6 members, and everyone else has 2-3.

You should convert to Islam if you want to be so modest, well, your Andalusi ancestors were before the Reconquista.

>implying
That isn't that dumbass' heritage.

What were you flying?

Molotok.

I would try it again with a rogue before buying a pyro.

I just want dudes to stop their characters from looking like whores, is all

That won't happen on GTA. Especially when you have grown adult men making characters like

Is there any reason I'd be better off with thermal scope vs thermal combat helmet + advanced scope, besides inability to toggle on/off while zoomed in?

Because you don't actually need thermal and players pretending it gives them some sort of advantage are full of shit.

Who is the worst/most hated person in /gtag/?
»inb4 (You)

Hopefully all the trannies

Not a trannie, just a fellow user

I saw a lot of people saying it increases the render distance for players, is that false?

You can't wear the ugly Combat Helmet forever

And yeah, the toggle is easier and faster

Well I don't think it's that hard to switch to it when needed, I mostly meant differences besides stuff to do with switching it on/off.

Honestly I don't use sniper that much anyway besides when someone in a jet tries to come after my product sale or something

do any of you niggers want to actually play the game?

The fucking annoying part is if you ever enter a vehicle that removes your helmet you need to set it up again.

Huh ok, did not know that.

Trannies don't.

>cops with actual intelligence
>never ever

youtube.com/watch?v=yVS81iZq7LI

cops already have a serious advantage against players. no need to make them competent.

Look, Ma. I made it to a comic

I just want an invite somewhere I can do some heists with people who don't quit mid-game

I hate Fapoleon that fucking smug slav cunt always gets away with stuff

The only reason they have any "serious advantage" is because they have bullshit accuracy, but if you look at how they function and confuse their path that's meant to lead them directly to you, they're quite braindead.

I think they intentionally make the cops stupid to create funny moments like this. I always used to love it when the dumb cops would drive off a cliff or something during a chase

You haven't had to deal with them while driving a slow vehicle lately have you? They have some impressive offensive driving programming and actual teamwork. My friend accidentally dragged them past me in the Ruiner2k Bunker mission and I had to drive 4 miles back 4 stars in one of those slow-ass armored SWAT vans, they boxed me in no less than 6 times.

I do know about their behavior if you're driving a slow vehicle, but if you're driving a car in a straight line at medium speed and above, they'll instead resort to ramming your rear without even bothering to P.I.T. you like in San Andreas.

Seriously, fucking San Andreas has more advanced police A.I. than GTA V when it comes to their vehicular behavior.

>tuner nights never ever
why is rockstar holding back?

How come GTAO isn't bigger in the esports scene?

are you seriously asking that question with a straight face?

Name conditions that make it require skill, are fun to play and where the mechanics are better than other PVP games

And now it would need to be a standard gamemode that everyone plays for there to be a crowd to compete in it

Bombushka run

I'll go try it out, but I doubt the statement since it has homing missiles

>tfw you're not real and neither is your crush

Anyone wanna help me sell some MC product?

enable trannies = get away with everything

youtube.com/watch?v=6ijIddV8O3E

Midnight Club when?

Next update, screencap this post.
who am I kidding never fucking ever

oh baby, that looks hot.

Why, Fap is literally based, he bashes trannies all the time when he plays, guy's a top lad