/rog/ - Ragnarok Online General

iRO RE:Start
www.playragnarokrestart.com
Official pre-trans progressive server with renewal mechanics with a lot of people but also bots

Origins RO
www.originsro.org
5/5/5/3 classic pre-trans Episode 0.9 with updates incoming
Guild: Moebros

Nova RO
www.novaragnarok.com
25/25/10 renewal server with good population

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpVOoaqaHzs
ragi.al/vending/iRO-Odin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no thread for days
is it ok to talk about restart yet or should I not bother?

Talk about it

>nobba
>not leika where /rog/ actually plays
fuck off filthy shill

also sage

We move here until we're alive again.

So, how's re:tard guild doing?

4 members, one of which is an alt, no one ever gets on.

good times

Psor is not /rog/

>some newfag constantly asking leika related stuff for the past 5 threads
>other fags reply to him explaining said stuff
>hurr it's just psor!!!
>meanwhile literally nobody from here plays on the shitheap of nobba

that picture depicts a low IQ baboon such as yourself

>intellectual prostitutes become physical ones
pottery

>RO
>anime

>TWO zimbabbwal servers in the OP

Gookshit isn't anime

currently on though :^)
pls join

Are you? I'll hop on in a min then

Whisper Lucaen when you do.
I'm a priest ready to help.

Not all gookshit is anime but all anime is gookshit

we're online on re:start if anyone needs a guild invite

Don't listen to him .
This guy is nobbashill trying to stir shit.
We're playing on Origins right now.

that's not true, we just want more people at re:tart :^(

Isn't origins on life support?

Don't forget those pesky Leika anons that post from time to time but have no guild.

So you're just like those nobbashills from a couple of months ago that falseflagged nonstop trying to trick people into joining a dead pile of dogshit server just like re:tard.

I just want to play the game on a populated server

Too bad, there are none that are even slightly playable. Enjoy a comfy, village-like community or play some modern trash game for sub 80 IQ baboons.

wew

literally no one is playing origins now

youtube.com/watch?v=GpVOoaqaHzs

Reply to this post for re:start guild invite

Why are you false flagging a dead server?
Just leave them alone you cunt.

>zimbabbwal

I'm keeping that one

What went wrong?

>tfw when you've been playing Nova with your bros for the last 6 months

I'm super casual but I can almost afford the 200 mil for a crimson meme to do super saiyan damage. I'm also having fun

Green jew discord cabal please go away.

Mobile games

I really enjoyed Nova too until I got banned for botting. nobba gets old after you minmax one char and to prolong the fun I had to bot.

tfw can't play nobba anymore

>gets old after you minmax one char
Isn't that every server ever? Might be easier on nobba because of its retardedly high exp/drop rate.

you complain about this every thread yet avoiding bans is super easy

I need to shill for my miguelito friend

Why would you bot there though? I can understand on officials or some other super low rate grindfest, but Nova rates are so high that it seems kind of pointless.

It's not pointless. It can take several months to minmax depending on the job. Only a full on autist can grind gefenia to get 30m to buy some cash shop gear and attempt refining it to +9 only seeing it getting broken over and over all day every day. Also they nerfed the zeny per hour rate so it's harder now. Even grinding crimsons and attempting refinement is costly because you need to gather zeny for cash shop ores.

>0.10%
>so high

Why are you grinding for crimsons/refines at all? Doing instances and selling the stuff is way less boring then Gefenia. Selling your daily coins and mystery hat (most of them suck) gets you at least 40m a month if not more, which can add up over time.

>40m a month

That's nothing. I pulled in 30m a day when I was botting and even then a lot of it went to mats and refining. Then again, I had two chars minmaxed. Also, remember having a shitty element crimson mace isn't being minmaxed. Having that +15 holy and those +9 temp boots with good enchants, +15 bxb, +9 oni horns is being minmaxed.

Lemme guess, you got all of those gears then do nothing with them and just afk or chatting 24/7?

It's free zeny though, it's nothing in the grand scheme but you don't have to do anything for it but set up a vending alt which you should have anyway. Ironically, I think grinding is boring as fuck and refuse to do it in any game, which is why I suggested instances instead. It's still "grinding" but it's also playing the more current content on keknewal. I guess I can see what you mean when you mention the +9 oni horns and shit, but I honestly just chalk that up as not realistically obtainable and forget about it. The biggest damage increase you'll get is from a crimson and a few classes don't need a specific element or don't have one, like CC Genetic and Rebel. The rest of it is just a bonus. I'm pretty comfy with just airship hats and other equipment around 50 mil like airship hats, hero trade mail, etc. It works for 99% of stuff unless you want to be competitive in PVP/WOE. You can solo/duo instances with those lesser equips and MVP doesn't matter since you won't beat a budget ranger and his arrow storm.

Nah, I played with the guild a lot. Also BG/WoE

You're bored because how easy it is to get all the stuffs you want. Just like how people have nothing to play in spite of hundreds free/discount steam games he has or pirates have nothing to play despite hoarding all the games he can think of.
Try to start fresh in a new server but now without that botting stuff. If that still doesn't reignite your RO passion, then you're just bored of RO. Period. Try playing another game instead.

>Doing instances and selling the stuff is way less boring then Gefenia.
is this motherfucker serious?
being able to do a limited 1 run of the same instance over and over again is more fun than being able to grind how much you want, at what time you want, wherever the fuck you want?

also you can legit run a near butt blasted naked rebel trough OGH hard and make up to 300m per character per day if you're that desperate for the zenies

I've never had as much fun with RO as I did when I was botting, to be honest.

>being able to do a limited 1 run of the same instance over and over again is more fun than being able to grind how much you want, at what time you want, wherever the fuck you want?

You can do both. That guy said you have to be an autist to do Gefenia all day and I would agree and offered an alternative. Unless you're hunting for specific cards/gear to sell, you won't get many other places with as good vendor zeny as Gefenia/Juperos even after the nerfs.

Last part is also true.

I felt that way on officials because I didn't have time to grind 0.01% card drops and shit. Now I just make meme characters like super novices, crit rebels, battle priests, and whatever else for fun.

lotta people stopped logging and it got hard to stay motivated (for me at least)

devs being autists on discord was just icing on the cake. not only is the next update trash but it isn't even being worked on and might not even come this year.

>some sperg will invariably distort this to be shilling for another server

fuck off, i quit RO when i quit origins

Why anyone would unironically play on that zero pop server is beyond me

NovaRO and restart is the only server worth playing.

Fuck off nobbashill. Origins is still alive and well.

I always wonder this. I'm not against low pop servers necessarily, but the people are so fickle that investing in them seems to never be worth it. If you're looking for Renewal and feel that way, Leika isn't an option, it's either Talon or Nova and Nova is the lesser of the two evils. I'm not up to date on pre-re but I imagine it's similar.

>No one's on
>Still alive

no one was ever on for the last week or so that i bothered to log in

or we could just choose a highly populated server that isn't one of the already stablished so we all play together :^)

Name one

one
I don't know, it's a suggestion

That's the problem. Any new server that pops up dies in a month because of staff incompetence or lack of interest. We don't need more servers, we need less people thinking they can do it better, that way instead of 50 sub-100 player pre-re servers, we might have 10 with decently high populations. The biggest advantage that places like officials and Nova have over other servers is that they've been established longer and show no signs of closing their doors in the next few months.

that's the reason I'm playing re:start pretty much

>that isn't one of the already established

gonna need to explain the point of this qualifier

>guys we need a HIGHLY POPULATED server ecks dee
>people list the usual suspects (restart, talon, nova)
>NOT THOSE SERVERS THE HIDDEN GEM WITH 10000 PLAYERS THAT MAKES ME FEEL 10 AGAIN

for how much i can jew a Roda Frog card on re:tard?
i feel like 200k is alright

there's one in prontera for 80k right now so for 200k may be a bit of small chance but you could try buying the 80k one and selling both for around 120k each

so which one of the three then?

it sucks there's still no ragial for re:start, i missed lots of good deals because i didn't searched enough

there is

just select iRO-Odin:
ragi.al/vending/iRO-Odin

Honestly, just pick a server that sounds good to you personally and play on it. People are more likely to join if they see someone is already semi-established and if you pick a higher pop server, you have other people you can play with anyway. Low pop servers are fine if you have a dedicated group that will consistently log on, but that can be difficult and then you're stuck grinding by yourself and finding the best of a pool of like 50 randoms.

holy shit, thanks user.

this. i only joined origins because people here were already playing. if i wanted to play RO solo i wouldn't play on a classic server.

ded

Just like Moebros

I'm trying to decide if I should go Crit gatling Rebel with luk temporals or double down on desperado spam and get dex temporals.

I'd go desperado for the big dick deeps

I'm playing on Nova though and they just got the update that lets Chain Action/Double Attack-type skills crit and I can also round trip with a gatling so I'm not sure if the dps difference is that huge

jesus as if rebels weren't broken enough

but all third classes are broken
they seem to be going by the philosophy of "when everything's broken, nothing is"

Double crimson dagger crit sins bruh

>nobba
Should try lelkek's rebel, way better.

Also kys noobbummer shills.

I'm the guy who doesn't want to play any server with 100 players or less, sry.

Then enjoy your unplayable mexican shithole.

I am

we don't choose our IQ man

>tfw no qt3.14 dancer to do ensembles with you.

next month

anyone online right now?

d e d l i f e

Server?

Who do I whisp to join the Re:trad guild?

bampu

gn8 /rog/

pantsu!

Told ya. Should of moved to /ammg/. /rog/ is dead.

Have a cute acolyte riding an alpaca

How populated is Nova and RE:start?
Is assassin a good starter class?