pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZP8y6jwfzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for beastbois

youtube.com/watch?v=TZP8y6jwfzI

Should I try to make a friends with Mung norsca as Malekith? They will be a bitch to remove and I would rather focus on DE in east

Elves

Is that a pair of nips I see?

Just raise their "cities" to the ground

Look pretty bad in TW:Warhammer.

Exterminate them. Otherwise they will backstab you, raid your territory and will spread their chaos corruption with their armies.
Get those barbarian shits as fuel for your slave economy.

blood for the fucking blood gods when

Mortal Empires vid just came up on their channel.

liar

How EPIC would Total War: GAME OF THRONES be?

I doubt it.

In the book of grudges with you.

how do I deal with chaos attrition?They are spread along whole coast

Boring on epic scales.

Malekith has a passive skill and one of his items, I belive his sword reduce chaos corruption by quite a bit. Then you have building that reduce corruption in the current province.

Just raze their cities to the ground and enter raid stance when moving across the terrain

New Bret LLs and 100 truffledogs when????

Raiding stance stops attrition. You can also send a black ark with him so he can replenish when the ark is in "dread expansion" stance.

Before making a new one they should redesign Alberic into something unique. It's embarrassing that he's just a generic lord.

playan all the other races before malekith because fuck chaos corruption and fuck snow

Sorry to ask this but what happens when I complete the vortex rituals? Do I get anything cool for having that minor settlement next to my capital razed five times by teleporting meme stacks?
I'm playing as worst elves and just about to finish the 5th one.

probably as fun as Total War: 10 000 BC

>Do I get anything cool

Not really.

Some global PO bonuses, -100 relations to everyone. But your enemies get -50 winds of magic in battles, effectively meaning they can't cast any spells

Don't think there's anything else

A lot of extra slots for armies so you can get like 15 armies. And everyone hates you.

Thanks didnt know I can counter attrition by this.
Should I go after norsca or DE with Ghrond city to the east first?

You get a 15s long cutscene, your enemies can't cast spells, everyone hates you, but you can spam level 20 lords.

Have fun and enjoy that fleeting glory.

you have to think like a dick elf

>ally with other dark elfs around you
>war coordinate the viking shitters north of you
>they send armies
>wait for them to battle
>take all of your allies citites while they're gone
>viking are weak
>kill all of them and take raze their cities
>finish off the weak and dying armies of your delf allies you betrayed

That's it?

If I'd known that I would have just not bothered with the vortex at all. I thought maybe a turbo dragon that shoots smaller dragons which explode would have been more apt.

>Malekith
>Very hard
>Doing Vortex so have troops back home all the time
>Can afford only Malekith to go abroad
>Land on Ulthuan on turn 87
>Now it's turn 183
>Have Caledor, Lothern, Eataine, Avelorn
>Ulthuan is a shitfest of dwarves, bretonnian knights, other delves I can't confed cause upkeep malus lmao
>Tyrion still sends me doomstacks
Fucking hell, very hard vortex campaigns are a meme. New lord costs 5k gold just to get the lord!

IMO conquer east as far as the Dark Elves with the white sigil - the Frozen City ones - first. Then you can attack whichever Mung settlement you want and block them off.

I wish they'd just bring back artillery placements on towers/ramparts and corresponding main settlement arty garrisons instead of this tower of death faggotry. Quite a bit of the arty units are worthless in siege defenses, at least the ones with low arcs. If you could stick them on top of a tower or on an outward bit of rampart, you could actually make the sieges a bit more fun, and less of an annoyance (and terror) to fight against. Of course, also remove the death balls and/or replace them with some mediocre goblin arrow tier volleys to accompany any placed artillery garrison. Game would be so much better for it.

being able to put arty on walls would be niceu-dess yeah

Do HE have generic caster lords on the TT or only princes?

>skaven walls give you lightning cannons

I'm 240 turns in with dozens of defensive sieges fought and I haven't had those garrison cannons fire once.

Just move them outside the walls.

GOT EM

>tyrion, defender of ulthuan
>teclis, the loremaster of hoeth
>alarielle, the everqueen
>alith anar, the shadow king
>eltharion the grim, warden of yvresse
>korhil, captain of the white lions
>caradryan, captain of the phoenix guard
>prince/princess
>archmage
>loremaster of hoeth
>anointed of asuryan
>noble
>mage
>dragon mage
>handmaiden of the everqueen
>sea helm

High Elves have a lot of characters.

Archmages and Loremasters of Hoeth.

>no Imrik
it's fine, I'm busy anyway.

Caledorian arrogant bitch boys are not welcome here.

>tfw your best cities are now in Ulthuan

>ignore the ritual for 150 turns as Malekith
>rule all of Naggaroth, the Turtle Islands and Ulthuan
>time to end this shit, three ritual cities are Naggarond, Bleak Hold something, and Lothern
>first ritual spawns around Bleak Hold
>second ritual spawns around Bleak Hold
>third ritual spawns around Bleak Hold
>fourth ritual spawns around Bleak Hold
>final ritual spawns seven stacks of fucking rats in Ulthuan, where I only had two armies, with one of them being nowhere near
>second spawning in the final ritual goes back to Bleak Hold

cool design

FUCKING HELL! The rats spawned in Avelorn, which is under my control... They will now proceed to massacre everything there and go for Eataine and Lothern where I only have Malekith and walled cities to defend.

> mfw i assign elf-thing slaves to service my warlords

>tfw you migrate to the Fortress of the Damned as Skrolk

It specifically picks cities that are difficult to defend based on your current force disposition.

Any advice? Do you think i have a chance?

So now that the game has been out a while which LL is strongest and which weakest?

Hey, buddy, I think you've got the wrong army book. The Sigmar club is two editions down.

Maybe, wait for AI to start siege battle. Though it would be hard for liggers because they lack decent ranged to put on the walls.

That's gonna suck simply because your skinks can't scratch that cavalry. Try your best, user, but there are just too many skelly horses for anyone to deal with. At least have your skinks kill a few monsters to make things easier when you go back and finish the job.

>hate the vortex campaign.
>just want ME or even a release date
>just want to conquer the north and darkelf lands as my boy wuflrick.

Why is 90% of /totalwarhammer/ about the Dark Elves?

I doubt that, I had like 6 armies camping Bleak Hold after the first ritual and they kept spawning there right until the end where they randomly appeared on another barely defended continent.

Which you can abuse if your empire isn't to big, as Malekith I only have northern and Eastern Naggaroth for the third ritual I had 2 armies army in the north and 1 in the east.

Almost all armies spawned near mommy and a couple in the water near a T5 settlement with walls.

Keep waiting even after MEs comes out norsca is gonna be late.

>strongest
malekith
>weakest
mommy

because Malekithags won't shut up about their little shit being cucked out of his entitlement.

Magic is way better this time round, so units like Teclis and Mazdamunde can destroy hundreds and hundreds of units.

However melee experts like Kroc gar can wrek the magic users.

I think magic users are better against armies, but the lords on monsters are still very good vs lords and infantry.

Tyrion is trash vs infantry he attacks to slow.

I know, it hurts.

>magic is way better

This is why i'm hype for ME. Maybe Gelt will FINALLY be worth using.

>still playing Vortex when the Faction unlocker exists

I just want Tomb kings, they are gonna be the best faction.

I hope Gelt and some other LLs get moved to a new startposition

I want to run a stack of the maximum possible number of wizards, all different types, and see what I can do with it.

Run out of magic immediately?

Here is hoping that the old magic users get the treatment of the new ones, Teclis can cast all day with all the regen he gets but in TW1 you could get of like a max of 5 spells in a game.

I hope they are purple. Necrarch's look fucking baller

>T5 High Elf walls are a downgrade on T4

Who let that happen.

Why cant I confederate with MOMMY? I have like +200 relations with her but theres no option for confederation. And the problem is that she has half of the naggaroth so only where I can expand is ulthuan and I just cant against endless helf doomstacks. I captured the western coast and the fortress gates but thats it,approximently once every two turns I have to fight battle against helfs either at the gates or at southern cities.

>Last ritual
>assume that the meme stacks are going to spawn all over my empire
>split my armies to defend the ritual sites
>Helves send an intervention
>5 skaven stacks
>4 head straight for Hexoatl
>1 goes for the temple of shits on the east coast of the southlands
>Delves send an intervention a few turns after I kill off the Helf one

I'm enjoying the ritual, my main plan is to have two armies defend the eastern most ritual site, with one sacking and razing the vampires for cash, and the rest of my armies defend the other two while the world burns around me. Also, pic related has been my campaign, right up until Tyrion was forced to declare war on me. Teclis was cunt though, he had to get razed.

Malekith is the strongest and Morathi is the weakest.

If I put an archer unit into guard mode and give them a target, will they go back to firing at will when the target routes out of range?

I think they will go back to firing at will.

Or at least, I operate under this assumption and I haven't noticed that it's fucked me yet.

I get maybe 3 casts of bladewind or whatever with malekith before I am completely out of magic juice. I feel like I'm doing magic wrong.

Are you spamming Arcane conduit, and the mana regen item?

Make sure you have all of the purple items, and mana skills too

Well thats all well and good after I'm pretty late in the game. So just basically magic becomes OP after I am level 30+ and on turn 100+?

Shogun 2 is so pretty

Now with level 40 Malekith I can get 400 kills with him just by casting spells and you can cast a ton,6 bladewinds and every 30 seconds a chillwind. And then you charge with him into a group of archers with a dragon. Another 200 kills.

>that sfx and consistent lighting across the board
Ugh. I miss them too.

The 'Eavy Metal colours are blue and red.

Ill show you a pretty gun.
please see attached image

Battles in older TW titles feel so much larger because army slots aren't eaten up by heroes and monsters.

When are they gonna move away from the twenty slot standard?

Remember when CA told us that HE would have formations???

Monsters are fun though.

Prepare to get sepukku'd Matsuda shits

No, I don't.

Sounds like something you made up

desu I think each army should have 2 slots that are just for heroes but don't take up any of the 19 regular army slots.

You should still be able to bring more agents than 2, but after that they take up normal slots.

So are battles with a large number of actors on both sides.

Matsudas so scared they have to resort to red line camping

SAD!

I just wish I could muster an army without a lord or with a passive commander. It's so annoying for reinforcing.

>When are they gonna move away from the twenty slot standard?
IIRC you can mod in 40 unit armies
Just use a mod to increase unit sizes

fugg i'm gonna have to install and play again, gonna check out some mods aswell.

Blood when?
Mortal empires when ?
leaked grace nudes when ?

Literally the only mod S2 needs is the one that makes tech reserach faster, otherwise the campaign is over by the time you're halfway up the tech tree.