/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (paste previous thread link here)

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/K0QMPJ63 - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

penis

I love Junko!

Mugi!

>playing V3 on PSVita in a dark room
>Kokichi does one of his ebin scary faces

STOP

Sometimes I even look LIKE THIS

Post meme sprites

Angie and her beloved Weedman!

Finally beat the game. Ending was hot garbage. If you disagree don't even reply to my post.

previous thread

>REMEMBER WHEN I KILLED YOUR WAIFU, SHUICHI?
>I LOOKED JUST LIKE THIS

Koko! In my basement.

Ouma's boipussy

>That op

No, fuck off.

I disagree!

Most people were like you then they thought things over..

Just calm down and think it over

I want to fuck Kaito!

The gorila! Out of curiosity, who do you ship Ouma with?

Going through Pixiv is too much a hassle, someone link me V3 doujins to buy, preferably gay ones.

The virgin taxi

Now he reminds me of Sinbad so much, maybe it's the face.

What the fuck do they do now?Rebuild the school with MAGIC,Assassin and Detective Skills?Make Magical Detective Babies?Make Assassin Detective Babies?

There literally hasn't been a single Danganronpa ending in the history of the franchise which wasn't hot garbage. It's almost a charm point that the endings are always just a bunch of ridiculous bullshit reveals happening in quick succession followed by HOPE spam until everything abruptly ends on an ambiguous note.

Not him I aready thought it over and its still shit.

DR2's ending was perfect.

Kaito, Saihara, Iruma, Maki, Kaede and crackship with Angie.
I like Toujouma as a ruler/servant thing too.

And yet it follows the exact same formula of bullshit reveals, HOPE spam and ending ambiguously.

Mugi!

Ayo is there a guide for the salmon shit? Dunno what the fuck I'm doing with these dates.

Make magical assassin babies

Is it sad I actually love the board game and dungeon crawler and would spend money on it

DR1 had the best last chapter and ending out of all the series. It was an actual unexpected twist and it really showed that Kodaka was inspired at the time.

Is there a more perfect pairing?

>finish all conversations
>go on dates
>pick anything that isn't the obvious option they'll hate at any location
>when you re-loop from day 1 all options reset so you can just do the same things

It's pretty straight forward.

Best giri.

I just buy Keys and Date Cards

yes, a man and a woman

Saihara picks up girls in this so called 'virgin taxi'

>Mfw case 6
>Mfw mai waifu turned out to be the mastermind
>Mfw I had a feeling that would be the case since trial 1 due to a couple of hints dropped mid trial.
>Mfw I didn’t want to believe it and just ignored it until the end convincing myself they were just coincidences
>mfw I was Trial 1 Shuichi all along

If you look to the side while they’re talking about if the mastermind knew about Kaede’s plan she has a shit eating grin on her face
She only really starts reacting to the execution when the first Monocub dies.
If she’s really who she claims to be, why doesn’t she get cospox when she’s dressed normally?

I kinda agree, but for different reasons, I felt like DR2 and V3 were trying to outdo the prievous games while it DR1 just was its own thing, granted its the first one, but Kodaka didn't really improved there.

High IQ post

Hey buddy, what do you think of the ending?

\
slut

>imaginary girls
Virgin tier

Get better taste my friendo
Who cares about a background character anyway.

What does the speech bubble say?

Girimind

"The pleasure of being cummed inside"

So what's your image supposed to be? Man or woman?

If I were in a Killing Game I'd grope all the girls boobs (except angie and tenko),then kill myself without saying a single word.

Woman, its Junko's hand fixing Mukuro's hair.

First for true end

I legitimately thought that was the girl from AoT

>Groping Tenko
Enjoy getting knocked the fuck out.

Bad people...
I found the ending kind of... boring. It just felt like they were going for a big shock-factor over anything. The fact that Saihara comments that it 'might be a lie' after they escape as well makes it really hard for me to take it seriously.

Reading comprehension tho

Might want to re-read that post, user

放置プレイ refers to something like abandonment in the middle of an act in S&M from what I gather.

>Crazy bitch tries to kill you
>Gets back to her by not only stripping her of the gratification of being your killer but also ultimately taking her boyfriend with you
Even if Ouma's main plan failed he cucked Maki to the end.

Just a reminder kaito died from aids

You fired too early, Idiot.Now everyone will think you're a fraud

Literally everything she said at the end was contradicted by herself at one point or another.
I'm just gonna say they're still in the same universe and they didn't fuck up the series that bad.

They both are good boys

Sorry I no good at words

>implying

we all know Kaito actually died of space deprivation

Space aids

He couldn't suck dicks and died

Anyone else feels his condition was much worsened by the fact that Ouma kept him cooped up in a bathroom for like 4 days without any food?

Who put him in that position, /drg/?

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A SHITPOST, KI-B0

BOOM, BIG REVEAL! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT? I'M A SHITPOST, KI-BO! I TURNED MYSELF INTO A SHIIIIITPOST!

I'M SHITPOST MIU!

Given the fact that he never went into space ?!?

Miu's smile is really fucking cute

Go away

space deprivation means that he never went to space

I want to do pure and wholesome things with Miu!
It's worth protecting.

But he would of actually had to go to space to be depraved of it
>go back to /v/ autismo

Basically, yeah. Believing either scenario is completely justified, but I'm not sure whether that makes it a good or bad ending, personally...

I'm still feeling a bit mixed!

I'd watch a show about Miu and KI-B0 going on wacky sci-fi adventures.

>With toilet paper

I want to watch as Tenko takes over the game, and uses Flashback Lights to hypnotize everyone into being lesbians like her!

But he was in space all along, and only died upon going deeper into space

I think we both know that if you even have to think about it it was bad.

Having a 3 hour trial turn out to be complete lies sounds like a bad ending to me

What did she mean by this?

Dearest Shit Taste user

Please delete this image.

Kindly,
Good Taste user

>But he was in space all along,
He wasn't, but his death probably didn't bother him as much believing he had achieved his dream.

I'M READY

I want Tenko to broadcast Flashback Lights across the television and /u/-ify the world!