pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Last thread:

Soon™

Awoo!

Loli shitters btfo.
Cowtits always win!

Is there an ACTIVATED Ninian like Elincia here

Because she just got fucking activated

Anyone else scared of getting shit matchups during bonus hours? I'm always relieved when I get this user's Chiki.

Honestly, if you get a bad match up and you wipe out, don't be afraid to use a Light's Blessing.

There's literally no better use for them.

AWOOO!

Have people not realized that the multiplier no longer activates just from being "Weaker"? Seems like they realized the larger armies would end up getting like a trillion points ahead whenever they'd get multipliers so now the losing army needs to be weak as fuck for it to trigger

Light's Blessings are a limited resource

They're saved for retarded quests where survival of your entire team is imperative

I made the one you posted. I could make a Ninian one like the Elincia one you posted?

Never trust Hoshidans.

You are late to the party. Maxed out DD and almost done with panic ploy.

>Sorry user but you'll have to come with us. It seems that you voted for one of the lolis, and we don't tolerate pedophilia here. Yes yes, she's 1000-years-old. Tell it to the judge.

Could you please?

Have the text underneath be like "Rah" or something.

>coming from Nohrcuck kidnappers and warmongerers

Isn't 1000 basically child age for dragons, anyways?

>tfw that Rein had no A skill at all

I might, yeah. Especially since Ninian isn't getting many bonuses. Most of the survival quests say 'no Light's Blessings allowed' anyway.

When it comes to those quests... honestly you should have good enough teams to be able to do them just fine. For instance, sometimes a quest asks me to have an axe user and survive. I upgraded Michalis and while he doesn't see too much action, he can serve well in a quest like that.

I remember in a past Gauntlet that I actually lost the match during a bonus hour. I used an LB to get the points I needed. Plus, it seems we get at least one each month and I swear this month gave three. The Voting Gauntlets are also like once a month.

It's not like you'll NEED them, but they're good in the very unfortunate case that you get a bad matchup during an hour where you cannot lose.

>honestly you should have good enough teams to be able to do them just fine
I'm not a whale so no thanks

A single Light's Blessing is worth more than feathers especially when main quests are getting harder and more bloated stats and seals are thrown around

Here ya go. I would have used "Rah" but I can't find a nice big text for it like I can with "Death".

Evidently, you just need to look at them to see that.

Cindy needs more work damn it, I need to complete my Cindy Meme Team

>he fell for the "'bottom right meme' is a meme" meme

>wake up
>check the gauntlet
>FCorrin and Ninners won as expected
>Titty Tiki and MCorrin won as well
>all the lolis are out now
What the hell, is this another case of last minute bonus round shenanigans like what happened with Camilla/Lyn?

Yes.

Perfect! Thanks user.

No, Titty Tiki had non stop bonuses for the last three hours, there was no way Nowi could beat that.

omae wa mou shindeiru

Anytime. I can make a "Rah" version if you give me a big text version of it. Just post it here one day and I'll probably make an edit of mine fairly quick since I lurk here often.

I'm not a whale either. I just make do with whatever I get. I've upgraded several free units (some Grand Hero Battle units, and then some of the free regular Hero Battle units), and sometimes I get units with good stats but at lower rarities that just require an upgrade.

And then, after months of playing this, sometimes you just get actually good usable 5* from summoning. I don't know when you started playing so I can't judge, but I figure people have at least one or two teams to tackle harder content with. Even if it means resorting t cookie cutter stuff like horse teams.

Yeah I get that. I don't know whose user is this ultra cake, but she's saved my ass so many times.

>when someone gave their brave lyn CA instead of keeping SB

They must love being killed by Hector.

Tiki bros please add me none of my friends are on my team 0728549538

I forgot how annoying the front section can be

Thank god for Marcus

Why are we still here..

I sure wish I could find Mark, me and Florina miss him so much.
We three could have a nice life on the plains rebuilding the Lorca.

You're here to get raped by Ninian and then laughed at

Who are the playable axe-users of the second gen in FE4?

Johan and Johalvier.

What do I do with this titty monster?

Just by getting passed the first round he has already won.

Ah, Some Maria in the morning is the great way to start the day

>Lyn
>Beauty

Finally back on his team, nice
Here's to team ninners!

Either give her Axe to Cherche or Savage blow to Faye.

>wake up
>Check score
>Army rang 1989
>winning bonus
>wat
>MCorrin somehow beat tiki
Well if that ain't something
How many people were mad when this happened?

Fargus GHB when?
And if you beat him you lose

Only them? I let the one with the horsey live, i suppose either of them are decent units, right?

I don't have a Cherche that's all that great. +Spd/-hp.

Johan is basically Lex without Paragon, Johavlier is the only playable Warrior in the game.
Either one works though.

seriously how can anyone hate this special boy, he's trying his best

>4,844 arena score

I finally did it! And with a healer no less...

Alright buddy, thanks for the advice.

>current points in gauntlet for each combatant
What the heck happened, did everyone jump ship?

He's a faggot

What are your Axe Options?

Just to suffer

>team FCorrin
>all these Xander supports

I have a +atk/-hp freddy, SS Anna, Neutral BIke, Narcian and +Atk/-HP Titania.

I don't feel sorry for horny bois, Ninian is gonna futa his gay ass.

I think your Camilla is neutral? Not bad, but she needs DC to make the most out of her so she can be a good anti mage.

Stick with Brave Ike as your axe user for now, but hold onto Camilla.

imagine how much of a hung deviant ninian is under her shy exterior

>team Ninian
>thinking that I’ll save my 1.5k flags for bigger bonuses down the line
>realize there may not be bigger bonuses down the line and I may be a complete idiot who just wasted a bonus hour with only burning 10 flags

Whoops

>not wanting her to futa your ass instead
God damn you guys are gay.

I'm on Team Ninian, but MCorrin would've been my second choice, so this is a weird round for me.

Alrighty then. If I can just roll 2 more Hectors, that'd be superb so I Titania can finally run DC.

I wouldn't be surprised

Nowi lost despite being far more popular
Y Tiki lost despite being more popular
And Fae nearly won, thank God the last hour wasn't a bonus for her

ISIS fucked up the formula again. They just cannot get this game mode right. New system just means wait for the last hour(s) to spend any flags if you're an underdog, which doesn't help to keep people playing.

That's actually pretty hot, thb

What a qt

Now if someone would draw this

Is mamui actually evenly matched up with ninian, or is this just multiplier shenanigans?

any advice for someone going into Fe4 Blind?

I love how much a meme Ninian has become out of this gauntlet. Sadly, if the rest of the nip community is like 2ch, I doubt we'll see much fanart come out of this.

They fucked up the formula even harder than last time, which is a feat and a half.

Try to stick with the same weapons for a long time so they can get critical on them.
Pairing are important but not essential.
Check the unit tab in the menu and the personal tab for talks, these will usually give weapons or stats.

How bad would you feel if you upgraded your Distant Def seal to 3, and then they release a DD3 seal and you can't have it, but also don't have your DD1 anymore? It bothers me.

>futa on male
Cancer.
Shame the guy that said he'd draw a futa Ninian ravaging Fae never delivered.

Multipliers

Ninian has over ten times the voters Mamui does

My clumsy queen

>futa Ninian ravaging Fae
This is not ok and I'm not even a redditor

Silly user, didn't you learn anything from watching Faefags swim in bonuses forever?

>there will never be art of Futa Ninian looming over the characters she's raped while smoking

When will they add more Armors? I want my Hannibal or Tauroneo or literally any other General in fire emblem.

I AM THE BONE OF MY FLAG
CLOTH IS MY BODY AND WOOD IS MY BLOOD
I HAVE SPENT OVER A THOUSAND FLAGS
UNKNOWN TO GAUNTLETS
NOR KNOWN TO ARENA
HAVE WITHSTOOD PAIN TO COMPLETE MANY QUESTS
YET THESE HANDS WILL NEVER HOLD ANY BONUSES
SO, AS I PRAY, UNLIMITED FLAG WORKS

I would assume you played at least the GBA or 3DS games to get an understanding of the basics of the series. Pretty much all you need to know is the maps are big, there's a reason why it's called "horse emblem," marriage between the cast of the first half of the game will determine the cast of the second half. A lot of stuff is incredibly trivial and cryptic. FE4 (and FE5) are practically begging for you to use a guide in advance.

>4 billion point gain
I guess no more bonus hours for Ninian then

LMAO

Is awakened Ninian the strongest character in the FE universe?

>Ninian's at 5.3 billion after the multiplier
>Corrin's at 1.6 billion or so

Holy fuck Ninian is a MONSTER and I love her

Also I guess this means I can finally go to sleep....

Yfw it was actually reddit who liked dragon lolis all along

>pulled an Inigo
>he is -atk+HP
That's just awfull. Anything i can do to him to make him useful? Blyn killer ain't an option, since even with TA and Bowbreaker, he would be killed by her.

Soon... Soon I can spend flags.

lel

who /tiki/ here

if you don't wanna invest in her, just give her a regular emerald axe and use her as thundercock bait in arena assault