/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (paste previous thread link here)

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/K0QMPJ63 - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Best giri.

Rarepairs for the win

I love Junko!

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

Mommy!

Guys, I'm shaking. I'm fucking shaking.
I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Miu. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. The fact that she's smarter and more sexual than any living being on Earth. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring.
I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Miu pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Spike Chunsoft create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?!
Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

I'm a slut niggi kun

I want to shower with Mahiru!

And kick that bitch Hiyoko out

Did we ever get a list of what those things were? I'd imagine things for cleaning and such.
I'm not a murder expert so I wouldn't know but I think you'd probably be able to tell that your food has some shit in it right away, the amount of chemicals you'd consume before you noticed your waffles taste like detergent wouldn't be lethal, it would definitively make you sick though.

She's absolutely not!

I don't know why this made me laugh.

Do people literally want a gf to act like their mother, or do they just want someone to love them like mom used to?

I don't want anything to do with that incestuous garbage

Canonically pleases old men for money. Backgroundcharacterfags need to get better taste fast.

I just want a gf, period.

She'll fuck any man or dog, have fun

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

Miu is the most erotic Dangan.
Note that there is a diffeeence between "lewd" and "erotic". Lewd things get sexually frustrated people agitated and more desperate for release. Erotic things, in contrast, activate sexual potential that you didn't know you had.
When someone posts Miu, and I get a glimpse of that silver blond hair falling over her massive chest and how her monster thighs run out of her skirt, I can literally feel my testosterone levels increasing. It's a very animalistic reaction.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Be quiet, little baby.

Really now?

No, that's wrong!

If I said that the idea of being loved, cared for, looked after and treasured isn't attractive I'd be lying.

PENGUIN SLUT

Yes

I want to hold Miu and give her lots of non-sexual affection.
She keeps trying to poison our relationship with sin but I physically restrain her and stroke her hair

What's the best CG in the series?
What's the worst?

Yes really, go back to stripping for your producers, slut

best ship

>Did we ever get a list of what those things were? I'd imagine things for cleaning and such.
Not explicitly, but since Miu was rummaging through them for hardcore drugs I think it's safe to assume that there was some amount of medicine there.
Conceivably, that could be used for poison, and some types of cleaning supplies would also most likely suffice. It's difficult to say precisely what was there, obviously, but I'd still think it'd be better to err on the side of caution and not trust her, considering, again, the whole "killing game" thing.

One little misstep and you're dead, you know.

Best

>What's the best CG in the series?
Ouma evading Kaito
>What's the worst?
Tenko's ass

At least post the right pic, silly OG.

Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

This is Naegi's wallpaper

Come sit in my lap

Someone post the Mahiru sprite with minimal censoring.

What if Nanokumas weren't real? Keebo was the only one who actually saw them and he's been made by the mastermind. Their VR is pretty shit and can only transfer some feelings yet they have nanotechnology, that's pretty fucking suspicious

Stop right now

S O F T
B R O W N
T H I G H S

Isn't it "on my lap"? How can someone sit inside a lap?
Sorry, force of habit.

>implying it's not this

Nah, its the DR3 magazine one, which shows what a female should look like.

Cease this.

>In my lap
???
Is this a magic trick?

>that pic
Fucking top kek OP

Good evening, /drg/!
I want to make love to my beloved Saihara!

I wish my beloved Saihara would become a doting and loving mother once I impregnate him, so yes!

My mom left me when I was thirteen.

It's okay to want it, user

It's a quirk of english

You mean the same magazine cover where she has a bulge?

But boys can't get pregnant

The one I was talking about included a variety of topics including favorite game, favorite lord, what other sites you browse, etc.

Maizono fucks old men for gigs only to lose herself in the afterglow and forget why she whored herself out.

canon

I want to fuck Kaito.

omoshiroi

W-well then, no need to go that far, it's just a fun rivalry...

Not with that attitude, bro.

They can and they will get pregnant, user!

have another

I love my darling husband (?)

Japanese idols actually do this, and Sayaka is the ultimate idol. So

Same

>implying it's not this

good post

Cute!

>Amami sees this
>Imouto
>Amami proceeds to steal

Hajime killed Maizono used his talents to frame Leon

Yes!

>mfw nobody has made a Tulpaman version of this
Disappointing famalam

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ANONS SO CLUMSY AND CAN'T BAKE THE THREAD PROPERLY?

but he ded

t. Maki

>Bake
Dude
WEED

>Maki
>He rejec

Why does he get grotesque art?

I'll post this instead.

His death is just fiction

Miu has a rough edge
Maki has a rough edge
Kokichi and Kyio are just psychopaths

Man, when Dangan artwork looks good, it looks really good, like stupid good.

This minigame is cute

The same way you can sit in a chair

>that rushed edit of mine
user pls

>Kyio

Who knows. I have an Angie pic from the same artist (I think?) but I'm too afraid to post it because the mods might see it as NSFW.

Hey producer-san, you didn't tell me this bitch does Anal.

Shouldn't it be Tenko?

Why half Tenko?
Also
>Kirumi

Look what I went and did

Kotokyuute!
I got a job at the Halloween store!!

He won't be anymore after I'm done with him.

>no Kaede

>Hajimeme is now the cuck

Where is Tenko's face