/dg/ - Destiny General

Failsafe Edition

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14127074
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FEMALE TITANS ARE CUTE

>>REMINDER

Did you fuckers just use the same op image three times within a week. Jesus christ were are all the drawfags we are hurting for fanart

>exo female titan
An electro booty that just won't stop.

strawpoll.me/14127074

For President of DGIII

Mine is!

4/6 for Dogs then Calus, who's raiding?

There’s more fan art for Asher than Failsafe, sad really.

Could you stop using this shit image for OPs, OP? Cheers.

Can I ask your female Titan on a date?

Pretty sure it's Dogs then Gauntlet this week senpai

Failsafe is cute!!!

sure, whatever, but that picture is trash

Yes

These double kills for the iron boner daily are no good, nobody wins 1v2 teamfights and you only get your super like once per game

It's not. We did Bathhouse, Gauntlet and Dogs.

Find me a better one please

You can either have that or this.

>within the next two weeks (started 8/11/16) to not be purged

shit, anyone got a time machine?

Irrelevant. It's just that fucking awful image.

Cool thanks. I hope she likes HUMAN MALE Titans.

I cant do iron banner alone anymore. If your on xbox please invite me

A man of taste

>your
Blacklisted

It seems nobody in Veeky Forums or reddit is having a good time with IB and Crucible in general.

Do you guys think Bungie will listen?

DG3!
Remember to vote Diamont, for Trials Engrams, public hangings of welfare queens, and cozy activities.

With just one vote, you can change the direction of DG3 today.

Why do people make male guardians at all?

I am the right candidate for President of DGIII. I will bring organization, attention, and pride to DGIII. Anyone who has played with me knows I believe DGIII to be the best clan with the most efficient and pleasant players.

I support deporting those who do not contribute to clan EXP, consolidating the clans as the playerbase shrinks, and reducing the amount of members on welfare in DGIII. I believe my ideas can be applied to all DG clans successfully. Let me show you!

I respect Mr. Diamont quite a bit as well, and the clan will be good hands no matter who wins this election. Get out and vote!

>that picture
I hope you die.

because they're not NEET virgins, my man

Probably not. Nerf MIDA and Uriel's and make it 6v6 again and Crucible may be salvageable.

Bumping.

I'm bored. Have the code I got from my Rockstar.
36R79J 8RL7D4

>giving away a precious rare engram to user
gross

>that picture
How did Alex manage to filter enough water to fill a pool?!?

No, everybody is nostalgic for Halo but the maps are mediocre and there's only 3-4 meta weapons and the heavy weapon ammo spawns aren't conducive to zone control because they just got put on random hallway walls

MIDA doesn't need a nerf. The ADS penalty to the radar needs to be reverted.

Yes

I take solace in the fact that whomsoever wins the popular vote, the shitters will lose in the end. God speed

>Get one of the "additional rewards" for my 10 package completion

Are you serious. They couldn't make it so completing the fucking Iron Banner milestone at least gave you something IB related?

Name a titan set that does not look like shit.

HOL UP

So who do we message about the clan purge, the actual clan founder or Bob?

I don't even own the game m8.

>MIDA doesn't need a nerf
>makes people move faster
>fast TTK thanks no virtually no recoil
>immune to Radar nerf
>HCR to fuck people from shooting at you

Nah fuck off, MIDA needs to lose something. Take HCR off of it and it'll be fine.

You can do both, I prefer you message BiasedBob

Just mix a few

Cool, I will take her to a nice dinner then have her back at the Traveler by 9 p.m.

smart man

Oh boy another premade of 4. I wonder if I'll get at least paired with a competent premade of 3 to balance it out.

No? Oh.

Ok.

Nice pony horns on your shoulders.

>vigilance wing
>wings of sacred dawn
>golden talon shader on everything

The tackiness is real

this is the real endgame.

Treat her well, she's been hurt before.

Whoever seriously designed the Titan armors in D2 needs to be fired uniroincally

>LMAO GUYS WHAT IF EVERY CHEST PIECE JUST LOOKS LIKE A HOTPLATE WITH STRAPS LMAO

Check your roster when matching into Crucible.

You can see the premades join in and then just back out.

>tfw started showering again for the first time in four months (you read that right)
>skin keeps peeling upon drying with towel

Should I be concerned? It's been almost a week and I keep finding tiny rolls of skin and hair all over my body
showers feel AMAZING if you haven't had one in a while.

Ok I'll do that

It should be illegal to wear something this ugly.

best post I’ve seen in /dg/ all week

so hang on does this strawpoll count? or is it just a meme

thats layers of dead skin you dirty nigger

I suppose I can count the straw poll unless there’s people who object to its

People outside the clan can vote in the straw poll tho

But it will also be a fun thread event today

>showers feel AMAZING if you haven't had one in a while
>a while
>four months

Post your name so I can blacklist you.

I’m not falling for this shitty b8 but here’s another reply anyway

I will never forgive the casuals and wagecucks that ruined destiny with their "waaah destiny too hard bungie REEEEEE why do neets have better rng!! I want everything easily GIVE ME NOW I WANT EXOTICS FOR LOOKING AFTER MY KIDS AND NOT PLAYING THE GAME. Bungie waaaah why are the people who put a lot of time in getting better stuff then me when I play 2 hours a week waaaah gimme gimme NOW! !!!"

These piles of shit ruined destiny 2. I hope these shitters think about that when they go crying about no content now

2/4 for IB

I don't think that's bait dude, you're forgetting this is Veeky Forums. Personally I haven't showered in 3 days so I feel gross. Gonna have a nice long shower soon

Shitters aren't the ones crying about no content. They're still doing the content because they're slow.

Holy shit I can't seem to get this double kill challenge on my hunter at all

Same lol

>not showering everyday

kys

Don't feel bad, most hunters seem to have trouble getting the single kill challenges, too.

literally bad for your skin and hair, you should change to every other day, desu

I will user, females deserve to be cherished and loved.

It's just bugging the life out of me since I managed to get the challenge done on my Titan and Warlock pretty dam easily

>muh hair
>muh dry skin

You're not a fucking girl fag. A man can afford to show every day. Use lotion.

wrong. shitters are crying about no content because youtubers told them when most haven't even finished the campaign

>tfw doctor chewed me out when I said I shower once every 2 days unless I'm going out then it's on the day

Shits bad for you yo

>You're not a fucking girl fag
>Use lotion
lol! I'd say my being alright with going a day without showering makes me "more of a bloke", you lotion using wet blanket

DIE! DIE! DIE!

Did he want you to shower more or less?

Realistically, to stay properly hygeinic, you need to shower once a day or once every other day at most
otherwise your sweat and other nasty shit on your body leaves a breeding ground for little bacteria fucking shits

I don't use it. I only recommended you do since you seem to be so worried about your skin you fucking twink.

More, she said twice a day kek, it's usually once every other day for me, Monday I'll shower, skip Tuesday if I'm not going out, then shower Wednesday etc

Anyway fucking casuals ruined this game

>tfw no Holliday gf

Twice a day? Thats a bit much, it will dry your skin right the fuck out

>twice a day

That's obsessive. Just shower every morning before work you fucking tards.

Any IB groups going?

>take a shower once every other day
>face is still dry and fuck and have dry skin flaking off my face but no where else
>no matter how much lotion I use it still happens

What work user I'm a neet

Yeah I was thinking to myself wtf nigga twice a day, aren't you a doctor you should know that's not good for skin

I'm going to dread when the heavy weapon challenge comes up.

Nothing says good design like fighting against your own team mates.

>face
>lotion

Get an actual moisturizer you fucking geek

How hot is the water you're showering in, sounds like you're drying it out from heat.

I would but I really need to get this raid finished. Net spazzed out last night right at dogs.

are you still there mates? My net is fucked but there's a chance I will get it back

I shower twice a day mostly bc I work outside and I don't want to go to sleep grimy as fuck, my skin actually gets worse when I don't shower at night

Rude.

It's not blazing hot, but it's fairly hot. Maybe taking a shower in warm water will help.