pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-10-11-total-war-warhammers-ambitious-mortal-empires-arrives-this-month
pastebin.com/Est9cu31
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Belegar getting Queeked

R E I K S G U A R D

Does anyone else kind of prefer smaller skirmishes over the huge 20v20 or 40v40 battles? I miss earlier Total War games when that was more common, seems like Rome 2 onwards everything is always either full stacks duking it out or a total faceroll over garrisons.

and now I want a pet rat

step 1 - get 'no upkeep increase' mod that disables the stupid mechanics that punish splitting up armies

step 2 - play the game with tons of small skirmish battles

Druchii endgame stack,what you think bois ?
1xDeath Hag
6xblackguard
2xExecutioner
2xCorsairs
4xShades
2xHydras
1xBlack Dragon
1xBolt Thrower
2xCold One Dread Knights

I had 4 when I was younger. They are prone to getting tumors and dementia. They forget who you are and try to eat you. It's all quite sad honestly. One got a tumor so big that it was the size of it body off to the side. Disgusting shit man. Get a german shepherd instead.

They won't really be complete since updated Norsca won't be in the ME launch. After they are, I'm doing a Kholek campaign where I awaken/subjugate Norsca, then go awaken/subjugate the 3 new Norscan tribes, then fucking off to Ulthuan

>eurogamer.net/articles/2017-10-11-total-war-warhammers-ambitious-mortal-empires-arrives-this-month
>October 26th
REJOICE!

>Be Tyrion
>Military Alliance with Teclis
>"We will never be kin"
>I'm literally his twin brother

I want to Pat that Rat

Except the enemy AI will still shit out full stacks

You think that's bad? Dwarves don't even tear the ork shit off their Badlands Holds, or Orks put any up on Dawi Holds.
Not to mention pic related

Why do you care what other people think? I wouldn't use an army like that, others probably would. If it works for you, go for it.

>>I'm literally his twin brother
That's what your dad thought. Your mum knew better.

Or not.

Grace crawled all over total war reddit to redact that.

'one of several possible dates being discussed... not decided... likely to change ... etc'

Grace can suck a dick

His entire claim to the throne is proof he has no intention of adapting socially, and just look at his troops. If he wanted, he could try to modernize the country, buy or make rifles, introduce modern medicine or anything, but he's never done anything to do make Sylvania more modern under his reign. WHF vampires rely on wits, their supernatural strength, magic, and what they have at hands in terms of bodies, none of them every try to make things better for anyone beneath them, not even if the vampire itself would benefit in the long run. They're utterly absorbed by themselves and their condition.

Counter Proposal
1x Death Hag
5x Blackguard
4x Executioner
5x Shades (GS)
2x Hydra
1x Bolt Thrower
1x Black Dragon

Corsairs are useless in a late game stack senpai

Oh.. well that's depressing. Guess I'll just get a dog then.

But you can still use around smaller armies to take and guard less garrisoned settlements without being punished for it.

1x Death Hag
7x Dreadspear or Blackguard
7x Darkshards or Shades
2x Hydras
2x Bolt Throwers
r8 me.

well they will try to - but you can get tons of skirmish battles from

1. weak garrisons

2. ganking rebels before they recruit

3. finisher battles after AI 20 stack army took casualties and retreated

its a sandbox game - learn how make your sand castles

Not all

worse they only live about 2 years

that's the killer for me. I couldn't deal. Call me when we gene engineer rats that live 10 years

Nice lizard propaganda

Gashnag is an exception for now, but the tragedy of vampires is they'll slowly be consumed by their obsessions. As a Strigoi, Gashnag is doubly cursed with delusion.

>if you actually look at Warhammer army books, all the ways you can customise generic lords are a lot more interesting then the named characters
>in TWW we get absolutely none of this and just get LL's pushed in our face
Elves have a kind of step towards this with awesome traits & items but all factions need something similar imo.

>bretonnia flags in athel loren

Whose dick?
He still only goes as far as to maintain the order to maintain his power, he doesn't try to introduce anything new that could help his kingdom.

fancy rats can regularly live up to four years

really depends on the breeder, a lot of breeders fuck up and allow continuous interbreeding and incest.

>"""""Great""""" Ocean
>barely wider than a single region

thank fuck

i'm a nigger sorry

1x Dreadlord Shadowdart
19x Shades(Greatswords)

Enjoy being unstoppable

>How will objectives change in the new campaign?
>Jim Whitson: We don't have the vortex that we saw in Total War: Warhammer 2. Instead the races have got a wide variety of victory conditions that they're trying to meet, and they are tailored to suit the flavour of each of those races. Ian's mentioned the sheer wealth of content that we've got now with the content from both of the games and the DLCs and 'freeLCs', so one of those victory conditions for each of the races, instead of turtling in your starting position and really maxing out there and not really going out and experiencing the rest of this vast world one of the victory conditions actually forces you to go out into that world.
>Playing as Empire you'll have a victory condition that takes you to Lustria, another one that will take you to Ulthuan and so on. It's really about encouraging the player to experience the scale of the content that's available there.

>What sort of objectives will they have other than 'go to this part of the world', will you be fighting to capture a certain number of territories, anything more exotic?
>Whitson: There are 'capture certain number of territories', there are more exotic ones. The Chaos invasion that you saw in the first game, we've tweaked the gameplay for that, so that's present as well. There's a whole range of things, and as I say they're all tailored to each of the races.
>There may be objectives to capture a certain amount of settlements from each area of the map so that you can fine tune and just take out a capital of the enemy race to fulfill the victory condition, rather than just have 50 regions by the end of it or something. As Jim said there it's designed to encourage you to go out into the world and mingle with all those new races because that really is what this is about. We don't want people to sit on one small landmass and be able to win the game that way.

well it's just a sensible skill to acquire for any hetero girl

doesn't change that it would be a fool's bet to take a reporter's quote over a PR manager on when to fake your sick leave

owo what is this?

The Dawi have taken over the Empire? I guess the elder races had to show the manlings how it was done.

>They are prone to getting tumors and dementia
There's clearly too much warpstone in yout tap water.

>tfw started showering again for the first time in four months (you read that right)
>skin keeps peeling upon drying with towel

Should I be concerned? It's been almost a week and I keep finding tiny rolls of skin and hair all over my body.
showers feel AMAAZING if you haven't had one in a while

Every stack should have an assassin, they have a buff the makes your whole army borderline immune to fatigue

Hi Nurgle.

i hope they add a few regions in the empire provinces so that ratos have a place to hide. Will be kind of dumb if for example all of stirland were 'ruins'

Im gonna be needing another bigger version a that please user

Ok, Skrolk. You need to chill.

No, your skin is exfoliating. It's fine. The human epidermis is remarkibly self sufficient

Why the fuck did you go 4 months without showering and why are you talking about this here

But what about game?

Praise Nurgle

why would a vampire give guns to what is to him, sheep? It sounds like you confused not adapting with not caring for anyone who isnt a Vampire.

>still not allowed to play tall

FFS CA

You're filthy user

had a dog. hip dysplasia apparently common in large breeds. Not fixable.

Every time he ignores something that should hurt like a motherfucker I was reminded how he used to always being in pain.

As they age, all the same shit as with rats - tumors, organ failure, end of life is like 2 years of watching your old friend slowly start to vomit and shit himself to death, questioning when it's time to put him down.

Except no dementia - can clearly see in his eyes that he is lucid and fully aware of progression.

Even when he can barely walk and now always smells of vomit, still tries to drag that old ball to you to play like you used to when he was a pup.

MY HYGIENE GONE BUT I SEE

So cold ones are useless ?

Man this place is going to fun in ME2.
>Full of of fucking annoying mountain passes with slow camapaign movement
>Angry orcs or ogres every corner
>Settlements are hard to , conquer, defend or expand to.
I hope they add The Great Maw as campaign location too.

To the person posting about it at end of last thread, can you link the quote that makes you think tomb Kings aren't getting rites? I didn't see anything of the sort in the new post.

>leave one of my flanks exposed
>enemy cav sprints ahead of the rest of their army to come fuck me
>my anti-cav jumps out of the woods and deletes them
This will never not be incredibly satisfying.

Because it could give him a modern army, just like modern medicine could give him stronger peasants, just like modern production could give him a richer country, just like a higher average education could give him a more meritocratic hierarchy, etc. etc.. These are all things he, as a would-be Emperor, would benefit hugely from, not to mention how it would improve his reputation in the Empire. But no, it's his power, his wits, his magic, his court of vampires, and lots and lots of corpses with outdated equipment. He can adapt his clothing, his language, his name, his title and whatever, but neitehr he nor any other vampire will ever help society advance. Bretonnia is the same, of course, but at least they obsess over chivalry instead of death.

No not really, they win against halberd demis maybe 40% of the time

But the time you spend with puppers makes it all worth it. Man's best friend.

I've owned plenty of dogs but as said, the time you spend with them makes it all worthwhile.

Light, High, or Life?

High all the time.

>walk 5 spear units in one solid line toward enemy
>press J to make them all do about-face turning their back to the enemy
>enemy cavalry eagerly does front line charge like retards
>press J again before impact, cavalry is deleted quickly by braced spearmen line
>realize the AI is retarded
>realize every nice-feel moment of strategic brilliance you had
>was more like you were winning battle of wits with a retarded 2-year old

to ruin other people's fun is my drug of choice

Thank you whoever stuck Skrolk migration in my head

Are drag orders fucked for anyone else? I have to try 3+ times to get my guys to position correctly, most of the time it sends them way off target

Also shift drag commands to give units a custom path seems fucked

Take that back, you cant ruin my fun
Thanks for the tip though, I haven't quite played enough to start experimenting with stuff like that. I'll be sure to use it if the AI ever tries to cheat and send some huge stacks at me

People play Total War to feel like a great general, not to actually have to be one.

>giving up your op as fuck unique building

man that's pretty fucking rad
might try this on queek and just bumrush Ulthuan

>____ _____ _____ ___ _________

I'm so glad Ulthuan is so squished, after i conquered it with Malekith i never wanted to go back to that shit show.

Yeah, i struggle at the moment locking them up like id like

I like that idea, I've wanted to play as Queek but have found I don't really like the isolated Araby region

Wonder how Ogres will deal with mountain passes without the Underway stance.

I have a hard time understanding why they undid something they already had functioning with no problems

Soon. :)

When did they patch warhammer 2? I've noticed they changed a bunch of shit

Ogre paths user

>ogres get chaos dwarf underway stance

pastebin.com/Est9cu31

I JUST WANT A KISLEV FACTION

IS THAT SO MUCH

>There are 'capture certain number of territories', there are more exotic ones. The Chaos invasion that you saw in the first game, we've tweaked the gameplay for that, so that's present as well
>The Chaos invasion that you saw in the first game, that's present as well

I think it was just a universal change ie everyone just gets flags on the settlement unless it is their own race.
I also think they don't want people going "Hey how come Dwarfs and Orcs get a bunch of unique settlement stuff but x and y don't?"

I guess they have increased campaign speed.
Also this.

I could see Ogres getting +20-30% campaign speed initially.

it's pretty busy until the end of the game user, doesn't feel isolated at all though I guess if you wanted more options to attack dark elves it might be worse.

Could be a building chain or home region bonus, they've been doing a lot with building chains in Vortex

Army painter and the simple ability to outfit your lords/heroes wouldn't be asking too much I think.

>ywn get blood dragon vampire lords wielding great weapons

I don't know anything about Warhammer Fantasy, did Kislev actually have miniatures? Or is it all just fluff like Cathay?

I mean isolated as in I think I will like it in Mortal Empires, but not as it is now. I've already played it as Necrarchs and I don't really like the region right now. Maybe when we get Tomb Kangz and Araby

Soso. They had some. They're like Araby, they never had an official army but they did have some generic mini's and rules

How's Mortal Empires going to work? Will it be a campaign option in TWWH2? TWWH1? A separate launcher in steam?

Campaign option in 2 I'm assuming

It will be a campaign option in Warhammer 2 if you own both games.

REMOVE RAT remove rat you are worst rat. you are the rat idiot you are the rat smell. return to old world. to our old world cousins you may come our jongle. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,skaven we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole rat stink skaven sqhipere shqipare..rat genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead rat..ahahahahahRATMEN WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget Chaqua .Pestilens we kill the king , Pestilens return to your precious skavenblight….hahahahaha idiot rat and pestilen smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE RAT FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. hexoatl+itza+tlaxtlan+zlatlan=kill skaven…you will Chaqua/ sotek alive in lustria, sotek making sacrifice of ratmen. fast kill sotek ratmen. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of sotek… you are ppoor stink rat… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a hole sotek alive numbr one #1 in lustria….fuck the ratmen,..FUCKk ashol rats no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and clan. sotek aliv and real strong god kill all the rat farm aminal with snek magic now we the lustria rule .ape of the zoo lord nurglich fukc the great demon and lay egg this egg hatch and skaven wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. lustria greattst continnant.

Thanks for listening.

Ogres are really nomadic, so i would see them only using settlements for recruiting, food and trading.

Maybe only capital occupation outside home region?

jesus fucking christ keep up with the STUFF. Yes, they confirmed today it will be a campaign option in 2 from the main menu

The biggest problem is their berserking because losing control of a cav unit=dead. They will do damage but if things go south they will be hurt.