>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Og6KN6Q4MRGJfYADaI312JNJsIPX-B0wyJcdF8_C4eM/edit#gid=0
youtu.be/TiQsRtsbtKI?t=40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice

beatrice a cute

relinking since I posted just before dead thread

she also a shit

There was a dude asking for spooky fashion advice. Is this spooky enough?
dark mask, grave warden robe, firekeeper gloves, skirt of prayer, corvian scythe, bonewheel shield.
*robe of prayer and worker garb look cool too.

t. friede

t. maria

worker garb and great scythe

>no ds1 remaster with fixed Izalith and with cut questlines that wouldn't clash with the game (beatrice, petrus etc)
>no ds2 remake with unfucked area transitions and usage of the protogutter, protocrypt and protokeep
>no ds3 remaster with the profaned capital not being 2 rooms and whatever else needs fixing (like a chunk of anor londo missing)

Where can I get images of items from DSII? I don't see that in the links.

is it possible to get spookier?

The wikis?

so rosaria was the real gwynevere right

>post yfw you kill someone while drinking estus

How's this?

I would need them in bigger resolution.Something extracted directly from the game would be great.

Halp?

It's a pretty good feeling. Just now trimming the webm I noticed he bundle'd when he obviously meant to estus, there's no way he wouldn't have managed to heal otherwise. What were they thinking?
I'm pretty sure there is no higher resolution, not for 1 and 2

>tfw I will have to wait for the ps5 to play bloodborne on psnow
Fuck me how often do they release new consoles?

how do people manage backstab me while being 5 meters away and looking to my face?
ds2 btw

>DS2 DLCs are the guys who went into it with a 30/30 dark

I have a real sorcery build in DS2 and you can barely kill random dlc mobs with magic. It takes mulitple nukes to kill standard mobs. It takes my entire spell slots with high attune and max sorcery damage to kill Fume and Sinh. If you can easily kill things in DS2 as a caster I would love to see you prove it. Because in DS3 my under leveled caster builds can easily kill DLC bosses.

>Okay, though I only have made a legit caster in Scholar so far.

Then "why" even claim that its only viable in DS2 when you haven't really tried it? Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it can't be done. DS2 entire DLC is almost completely immune to all schools of magic while in DS3 you can easily kill almost every dlc boss with any caster build.

Also I don't even want to touch the subject of your build. It looks completely awful. 64 INT? Really? You're not even using Affinity or anything so why go all the damn way to 64 int?

Everytime one of you faggots complain about DS3 casters you've all had no idea what you were doing or talking about so far. I've yet to see a single one of you DS3 magic complainers post a single decent build yet. All trash. Every single time. I can only imagine how terrible your ds3 build was and how poor your current "stealth" mage build is

>while in DS3 you can easily kill almost every dlc boss with any caster build.

lel, maybe if you cheese them with poison/toxic/mercury

>Midir as a pyro or miracle user
>easy

Yes

>weak to lightning
>pestilent mist exists

>pyro or miracle user
>cast pestilent mist
Does not compute.

>tfw you get Lightning Spear in DS1 for the first time
Hoo boy this shit is good.

T O N G U E B U T H O L E

You have access to it with 30 int, why would you gimp yourself and not use it?

Best DEX weapons? AR, WA, weight under 9. I was thinking to infuse my astora with sharp and use it with resins, are there any better options?

Because Pyro's don't cast sorceries user, duh. There's no blue fireballs user.

Oh, so you do enjoy gimping yourself, huh? Have fun with that.

>dex

fucking faggot

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Og6KN6Q4MRGJfYADaI312JNJsIPX-B0wyJcdF8_C4eM/edit#gid=0

>first says DLC bosses are doable with any caster build
>backpedals and admits you need to rely on cheese tactics like mercury

okay.jpeg

>implying STRfags aren't the gayest out of the two due to how they love handling big weapons and overcompensating for something by wielding said weapons

>dedicating this much to the worse stat
Dexfags sure are retarded, huh?

dark souls is all about cheese
Shouldn't you be giving money to OnlyAfro so he can buy more animu outfits to crossdress on stream, faggot?

>great soul dregs
>they think they dodged it
>it still hits
what is this sorcery

Nice freudian psychoanalysis, faggot

midir is an absolute bitch against lighting arrow

memehackzaki

>then how it feels when you get it in ds3, next to a felled drake, talking about its power
youtu.be/TiQsRtsbtKI?t=40s
40s timestamp for embeds

lmao shorts fried

I feel like I saw your ghost the other day

Lightning arrow isn't made out of fire so it doesn't count.

I'll have to come back and play the DLC later on with a melee character. I needed to cheese through basically every boss in TRC. Friede was a fun fight in AoA though, but for lmao2+1demon I had to rely on dorhys bleed and mercury, for midir I had to rely on mercury, and for Gael I had to rely on poison+toxic mist.

I hear they're all damage sponges regardless of whether you use magic or melee, but with melee you at least don't have a limited number of castes determined by your ashy estus.

why is the catarina set so aesthetic?

>fat onion
>aesthetic
user, how could you be so wrong?

t. Abyss Watcher set wearer

Say that shit to my face user, not over the internet. See what happens.

>fat armor is bad
you are fat irl, aren't you?

Yep, that's me alright

If my sl 20 can do it I don't see why you're complaining.

Opinion legitimized.

Not any longer.

>decide to give "the artist formerly known as marcus" another chance
>watching his ringed city streams
>he just runs through the areas without fighting any of the enemies

that was your last chance faggot

I was SL60 with all points toward int/fai/att, all of which were useless except for dorhys and mercury. So I was probably at more of a disadvantage than a melee character at SL20

>all points toward int/fai/att
So you're blaming your terrible build and stat allocation as to why you had great difficulty with DS3 Dlc bosses?

>here we go again

>*loudly fat-rolls behind you*

>Would that Ned had been able to say the same. Fifteen years past, when they had ridden forth to win a throne, the Lord of Storm's End had been clean-shaven, clear-eyed, and muscled like a maiden's fantasy. Six and a half feet tall, he towered over lesser men, and when he donned his armor and the great antlered helmet of his House, he became a veritable giant. He'd had a giant's strength too, his weapon of choice a spiked iron warhammer that Ned could scarcely lift. In those days, the smell of leather and blood had clung to him like perfume.
>clean-shaven

get your non-canon shit the fuck out of here, secondary

what's the """"""pvp level""""" in dark souls 3? Is it really 80? is reddit so retarded that they set 80 as the desired level for builds to be complete instead of 120?

>melee character at SL20

How exactly does a character count as "melee' at Sl 20?

it's 120

Gimme a break, I've been killing targaryen fucking shits in troves, no time for shaving.

Did you read my post? I never complained of difficulty. I said I had to resort to mercury cheesing because the bosses all had ridiculous defense and sponginess.

And my build is fine, seeing as I beat the entire game with it. It's just that the bosses specifically in TRC are basically designed to be hard counters to traditional fighting styles from caster characters due to high elemental defense and more HP than you have ashen estus. Therefore, if this is the sort of character you're using, then you have to resort to cheesy tactics to beat them.

Your logic is circular.

KILL THEM ALL YOU SHITS

A PHANTOM HORDE ON AN OPEN FIELD, NED

>I said I had to resort to

Whoa, so you had to resort to using spells on a build based around using spells? Sounds like a pain in the ass.

Dark souls newbie here, I've played through bloodborne once and loved it. Just picked up Dark Souls 3 - Fire Fades edition.

Does my build matter much for my first playthrough?

It's not a hoard you drunk retard, only twenty good men.

is this autism?

Does the Infinite Respec Gltich not work with Altering appearance?
I just can't get it to work.

>starting with the final game in the trilogy
Literally why do retards do this.

Save your appearance to favorites before committing the changes and resetting.

What build and weapon did you use most in bb?

>low level build
>retarded build
>have to resort to non-standard ways to win

boo fucking hoo. this is a fucking arpg.

you can't just completely check out of the rpg part of the game and not suffer problems. if you're too weak MAKE YOUR CHARACTER STRONGER you tryhard autist.

Reddit glitch only works for stat changes

>no boars around
I'M INVINCIBLE

What are the little things you miss from previous games? I miss how invaders made very little noise when walking without needing the slumbering ring

you're a loony

I can't really blame him considering that Harald corridor was bull fucking shit.

Powerstance, bonfire aesthetics, NG+ having new enemies

*blocks your sperm*

>fighting enemies you don't have to
user, you don't get more high fives for killing everything.

ludwig's sword and cleaver. ran a melee build, endurance at 20, soft capped vit, no arcane/bloodtinge, dumped everything into str/skill.

>I can't really blame him considering that Harald corridor was bull fucking shit.
t. enb

he didn't even explore the top parts which would have allowed him to avoid the knights. you're supposed to go "naw fuck" and explore and find a way around instead of just sprinting through them.

he even knew about the nearly instant kill plunging attack meme and didn't even bother. not to mention he literally gets payed to play the game. fucking PLAY THE GAME you shitter.

>invading anal rodeo
>summon and two phantoms at the underground reservoir bonfire
>slide halfway down ladder
>they start shooting arrows
>climb back up to where they can't hit me
>equip obscuring ring and slumbering dragoncrest ring
>go back down the ladder
>they're all huddled near the center of the room waiting for me to come down
>sneak around the perimeter and wait
>they eventually go over and climb the ladder
>chaos bed vestiges to the face of the host while he's halfway up
>falls
>dies
>mfw

You're a dumb whore with a fat arse, ya know that?

>autism
Says the guy complaining that his character that's 3X my SL struggled to kill DLC bosses and was "forced" into using spells because his entire build is based on using spells.

Wait.
I got it to work now, for some reason.
Odd...

is there a cheese method for lmao2cat in fridged upskirts?

Holy shit, playing a Holy Knight in DS1 is super fucking fun. Chucking Lightning Spears and stabbing things with a halberd is fun as fuck.
Why haven't I done something like this sooner?

>going to frigid outskirts

You want to go quality.

27 to 40 HP
30 to 40 END
All str and Dex(skill)
Enough Vit to carry your armor, weapon, maybe shield.

If you use a big kirk hammer or boom hammer type weapon (UGS)make sure you wear at least near 30 poise.

Also the camera is much better now.

autism dictates i beat every boss

m8, I know that feel
...but its just not wurf it, m8

Besides not getting hit, not really. You just have to try to kill the first one as fast as possible, before the second one can get in your face.

fug
hope i dont go hollow