/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

Foreshadowing Oblivion Edition
>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9645/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21224/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

has anyone else seen this mod?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9645/?

>dress up like a ninja
>equip katana in right hand
>equip spell in left hand pretend it is a jutsu
>hyper weeb mode: activate

Is there a mod that makes hagravens attractive?

do you guys think Elianora is cute?

Cumtears is my favorite

>Early 2012
No, you're the first to see this hot new mod.

just copy-paste your face onto them :)

At least post a pic of her, you dumdum.

new to me

I didn't have any that's why I asked. now I'll remember this mug every time I walk into one of her houses

Please help, using Solitude Reborn and Dawn of Solitude is causing these issues to appear despite both mods saying they're compatible with each other. The only other mods I have affecting Solitude are Enhanced Interiors Radioactive which I believe is causing the fucky rendering within Radiant Raiment and Blowing in the Wind which is responsible for that floating lantern.
I'm nearly certain I've used the right patches as well. Is there anything I can do about this, or will I have to manually disable all the blockages on every new save and hope I don't have to enter Radiant Raiment too much?

How many times oblivion was foreshadowed in Morrowind BTW, i remember only This Bit, The Legionnaire general stating that the Emperor Recalled the legion back to Cyrodill because of the civilian unrest's and that "all hell is breaking loose soon", Talos HIMSELF, and Oddfrid's Prophecy.

>"Bard, the skull of Oddfrid White-Lip is speaking to me, telling me your future. She says...she says you have accomplished much here on Solstheim, and your future is unclear. But wait! She sees something else. Something very cloudy, something that could affect us all. When the dragon dies, the Empire dies. Where is the lost dragon's blood, the Empire's sire? And from the womb of the void, who shall stem the blood tide? I...I do not know what this means. It is very unclear.... "
>For Lord Dagon forever reborn in blood and fire from the waters of Oblivion. Find him... and close shut the marble jaws of Oblivion."

Looks like a man but thats normal for western women I guess.

Looks like she fucks her brother who is also her father

years playing morrowind and i never noticed this bit

i remember only Tiber Septim stating that

>"The Emperor is getting old. Don't know how much longer he'll hang on. So is the whole Empire, for that matter. Getting old, that is. The Emperor and the legions have held the Empire together for hundreds of years. It's been a good thing, by and large. But maybe it's time for a change. Time for something young and new. What? No idea. Because I'm old. Old dog doesn't get new ideas. But maybe young folks like you should try some new ideas. I don't know. Could be messy. But change is never pretty."

Did you install the compatible version of Dawn of from Solitude Reborns page? It will overwrite Dawn of esp.

I think I installed the general Dawn of Skyrim patch, not the specific one for Solitude. Should try the Dawn of Solitude patch in addition to what I already have and see if that works, or uninstall the Dawn of Skyrim patch first?

Okay, I tried this and instead of removing the clippy things it simply placed duplicates of everything in the correct locations. One step closer to having everything looking normal if I just disable the original offending objects I guess, but not quite perfect.
I think this is happening because I'm using the Dawn of Skyrim Original Collection with all major cities merged into one .esp. Back to the drawing board, I guess.

I just use holds: the city overhaul. Still my personal favorite mod for cities

I never used Dawn of Skyrim, I used the individual versions. So it may be an issue with the patch itself or maybe load order.

If you install both patches you will get duplicates of everything so I wouldn't suggest that. It can kill your frames. If I were you id uninstall Dawn of Skyrim and try Dawn of Solitude with Reborn and its proper patch and see what happens.

Well, I tried swapping out the patches and nothing changed. I'll try manually changing the offending files' places in my load order and see if that does anything.

>thread is dying without waifus

do you prefer environments?

pls r8

pale/10

That's what I was afraid of, I've got too many other patches I'd have to rebuild. Welp

I'm sorry friend, this happens from time to time. I wish you the best with the rebuilding. If you ever have town mod questions ask me, it may take a good minute for me to reply but im always lurking and maybe I can help.

/tesg/, I'm trying to find a carry weight mod that limited the number of items you could carry by item type. For example, only letting you carry like 3 swords, 2 sets of armor, etc. The mod also had an mcm menu. I cant find this mod anywhere, I swear it existed.

ugly

Y-you too

>Madanach doesn't offer any quests after you free him

test

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21224/?

this?

why wouldn't you shank him? fuck the fagsworn

is dat sum /ss/?

which body mod is this

It's Frodnar acting like a little shit

Sevenbase bombshell

the scars look really good now

improvements can always be done but thanks

Is there a way to get my shield on my back without Dual Sheath Redux?

I'm worried my GPU is breaking down or something, but this doesn't look like the graphical glitches that show up in, say, FO4.

why do you care so much? autism?

Around green
flee the scene!

I just really like the way it looks.

Around elves
watch yourselves!

After doing a bit more poking around, I've found out that the individual pages for each Dawn of- city mod are older and more outdated than the entire Dawn of Skyrim collection.
I reeaallly don't want to uninstall the original collection and then do each individual city, especially if it means I'd be using older versions of the mods. However I am making a guide, so I suppose it's for the best.

Town mod guide?

>tfw you realize waifuism is the ultimate CHIM

Around Khajiit
Aw sheeit!

I had some similar issues, it was my monitor that was fucked though. Have you tried using a different monitor?

If it persists after using another monitor, and you haven't changed your video card drivers or anything like that, then it's quite possible that your GPU is in trouble

Modding guide for the entire game. Can't have no nasty conflicts.

There nothing wrong with cats. Except wanting to fuck them.

'Homo Sapien' not 'Homo Argonian'
Skyrim for the Nords

I don't really have access to another monitor I don't think. It's just every other day, in one spot usually. I can circle around the "glitch", and while it goes away at certain angles, they're always in the same spot from the angles they do appear at.
Like pic related, you don't see it from the other side, but it shows up always as a wall going from point A to point B.

Yeah Nords are pretty homo.

What is everyone's favourite ENB? Preferably one that works well with Realistic Waters 2.

It ain't nobody's business what happenens between two consenting adults, a cat and three goats

Around Nords
Run for the fjords!

What makes you say that?

Try update your GPU drivers if you haven't already, if it doesn't fix it then it's either your monitor or your GPU is on its way out

TKRE

why is destruction magic so underpowered without dual fireball stunlock cheese

"The security in Whiterun is terrible. Shameful, is what it is."

Todd works in mysterious was and it is not for us to question his methods

I've had this thing for almost exactly 2 years, it better fucking not be breaking. Already had to replace my HDD recently. Speaking of which, I haven't been able to get anything outside of nvidia's generic control panel installed and working since I got my new drive.

>no ports of Morrowind and Oblivion OST into Skyrim SSE
>theres only a crapton of Witcher OST and generic Shit

IM MAD!

[Manowar playing at the background]

which race has the girliest men?

I'm doing a spellsword character and I can barely get an enemy down to half hp with destructio before I run out of magicka and just end up stabbing them to death

Nords, Dunmers, and Bosmer

Yeah I hope it's not your card man, maybe it's something related to your HDD then. From my experience though, the two or three times this has happened to me was always video card or monitor related

Hagravens

Will a 1060 6gb w/ ryzen 1600 and 16gigs of ram make me to be able to run oldrim with some good graphical mods? Asking mostly because I have only ever used integrated graphics and not used to having a computer that can actually run games.

Bretons

pay no mind to

Dude a 1060 is overkill

Why breton?

Breton men have vaginas according to my headcanon

Easily

>men
>vagainas

I've had this monitor even shorter. My first 144hz monitor. Shame all my games are either set frame rates, bethesda crap that starts fucking up if you don't cap the FPS, or bethesda crap that I can't get to run at a solid 60 FPS.
>The non-geforce experience driver update requires Java
It's amazing how long I went without having to install that.

I'm running oldrim just fine with graphic mods on a 960 4gb, an i5 3570K, and 8GB of RAM.

NLVA

Depends what graphical mods he wants. I mean, if he wants to use a mid-tier ENB with some nice textures and SMIM at 1080p, a 1060 is fine.

But if he wants to do 4K, a high tier ENB, and go the whole 9 yards on DynDOLOD and all kinds of overhauls, a 1060 isn't going to cut it.

Dude, it's 4E 201+6

what about a 970?

>image
How is this feminine?!

even worse
the 970 is extremely bad

>tfw been running a 760 this entire time with not many issues

Breton "men" used leggings in Arena, also they have Altmer blood and I dont need to tell you what Altmer boys are for hopefully.

I run on a 970. I think I was getting around 10fps while taking this screenshot

>4K
That's literally the only thing there that's going to kill performance. Performance (or min specs) goes down sharply (or up for specs) as you increase the resolution. I had been exceeding 60FPS on my 960 at 1080p, max DynDOLOD, and a mid-tier ENB.

We will never have the ability to play as any of the Khajiit sub-races. The 'Void Nights' were lazy dev ass covering. A way to insure they'd never be forced to provide us with variety, complexity, or fun.

Use All Geared Up and DSR meshes

>That's literally the only thing there that's going to kill performance.
Well, that and the ENB you choose. I know a couple of settings I could flick that would drive my game to less than 1FPS, and that's excluding Brute Force.

Again, it entirely depends on what you actually want to do with your game.

>Hey go get this stupid staff
>ok
>haha it wasnt actually in that fuckhuge ruin idiot
>oh wait come back
>kill 10 of these things that have ten thousand health and do one damage
>Having fun yet?
>oh yeah actually go get the staff again
>Surprise its more ruins

college of winterhold can eat a dick

Yeah, realized moments later that I blanked on the ENB thing.

Replaying Skyrim after over a year. New to modding (only using SkyUI), can't get SE working. What are some good mods to start out with that either improve the graphics or general gameplay?

ENB looks promising, but I've no idea where to begin with it, and Ordinator looks like it'd give more meaning to perk selection, but I've reached level 35 on my current character so I'm hesitant.

Any advice?

Read the OP website, it answers all those questions.

>that picture
art