/tbg/ Terra Battle 1 & 2 General #008

Game will be dead early next year Edition

What is Terra Battle? Terra Battle 1 and 2 are puzzle + RPG games made by Mistwalker.

terrabattleforum.com/

TB2:
News: en.terrabattle2.com
terrabattle2.gamepedia.com/Terra_Battle_2_Wiki
terrabattleforum.com/threads/guardian-screenshots.13349/

TB1:
terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Terra_Battle_Wiki
crape.org/tools/terra-battle/mz.html
tbs.desile.fr/#/quick-start

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/T4mJg
imgur.com/a/n0bo1
terrabattle2.gamepedia.com/Mirage_Helm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hackaguchi live streaming his suicide when?

people are forgetting about Terra Wars, can't wait to hear it is delayed to "summer" next year

What's the planned date right now?

The general is so dead now ;(

Just like TB2 ;^)

It's truly in a sad state right now, I really hope they can bring it back.

It is sad seeing all these great chars with good equipment abandoned on my friendlist. Djagos with Keraunos lvl 32 for more than a week, samathas without recoding at lvl 99, lvl 90s that havent gained even 0.1 SB in days...
Dammit, give me Djagos and that equipment!

I think it is winter, so March 2018

That's some unfortunate shit right there.

What is this fucking bullshit, Roland gets an SS bow for his 50 union and a Z dagger for his 100 yet Elga gets a shit ass S sword for his 50.

imgur.com/a/T4mJg
imgur.com/a/n0bo1

>grinding for 9 hours straight
>only 12% increase
ahhhhhhhh

Just started myself. Pls kill me.

Did I miss something? The compensation message said 90 energy but I got like 10

Well hey at least you have Roland for that sick Z dagger.

Did you see the bow? It's disgusting.

They bullshitted about it being the next maintenance, its going to be the one this evening,

>grinding levi easy to get the 150 clears, 5 energy achievement
>get more 0.2% procs on most/all units than grinding generators in chapter 4

I should make grinding easy mode a side thing.

Why chapter 4 user? Isn't 3 better?

Chapter 3 was good for rank farming until they put the non-generator boss on top of the finish point. Now it's only good for exp grinding outside of metal zone because of the monster house north of the finish point.

The issue with generators is that eventually they'll stop spawning trash for you to kill, so you have to engage it. So you don't really need those extra generators chapter 3 offers.

Chapter 4 has a lone generator near the beginning of the map. Just make sure to clear the trash a bit up, but don't trigger the boss by the lake. Then kill off the dark legion trash until the generator stops spawning new ones on the map before making a team formation around the generator.

You get about about 6 turns (5 from your turn+1 from enemy turn) to kill the trash that the generator spawns in the stage. The trash spawn always spawns on the top left corner of the generator or the square right of it. Let the generator escape and the spikes won't harm your units if there's no other trash on the field. Make sure to remove any weapons that gives range and units with range in skills away from the generator so you don't accidentally damage it.

You can chain it with re-act combat boots and have unlimited turns, but I personally would stockpile them. Just remember to toggle off magnet when it's your turn so you don't mess up your formation. Repeat infinitely until you get bored or have your 100% union.

I find that chapter 4 is better for rank & Un coin grinding. If you're just rushing to the end you only Get attacked once, when the last boss spawns. After you kill it, as long as you killed the trash along with the boss, one metal gets lonely striked and then you can slide over to the end for rank exp and 2,500 Un coins.

Yeah crazy ass range on that shit.

>Game will be dead early next year Edition
I'll be surprised if it gets to January.

I definitely noticed that too when I do metal orbs it seems I almost always get good SB. I wonder how effective the recode quest would be I'll have to try that out later.

I don't know.. they have that fancy lineup of artists for new guardians until January. Surely it will last that long.

Yea and they had a whole lot of shit promised during TB1 as well.

Lets just merge back with mbgg. We're getting the same amount of posts as any other random games there.

On a side note, anyone know why my blue guardian fodders are disabled?

Terra Battle console version where?

They probably were locked for some reason, click on them and see if the lock is enabled.

Doing a few character illustrations isn't that much work and is easy to implement into the game. It's also a prime driver of revenue, and so is a motivated addition.

Eh slow gens aren't banned or anything, at least we're all talking about the same stuff

Just hopefully we eventually garner enough attention to not 404 25% of the time.

Well how do other gens stay alive? Theyre not talking game or meta all the time, we need people to bump or at least shitpost until more people get on or more content releases etc

S M A S H that mf like button if you up at real zumba hours.

The issue isn't that we're slow, it's that we're struggling to stay alive. /mbgg/ also isn't racing to post limit by any stretch of the imagination. We never really needed to put TB into its own thread, as much as we might want to relive the glory days. The idea that a general would create a threadbase was just shitposter logic.

Games don't need their own thread unless they've outgrown /mbgg/. That is, there is so much discussion by so many people that it is filling up the threads, making it hard to talk about other games and are rapidly approaching the post limit. That wasn't the case with TB2, and it wasn't the case with AL either, which is also being shitposted into a separate and unnecessary general.

I'd get home from work or wake up and see how many posts /mbgg/ and /tbg/ were getting while I was away, and neither had a count so high that they couldn't have existed within the same thread. Now we've got the hype from rerolling died down and the content we have so far doesn't have the depth to drive sustained conversation. The fact that they pushed out TB2 before it was ready means that, while we do get a bunch of gomenergy, there are a lot of bugs that need to be fixed and it's taking resources away from releasing regular content updates, which only further stifles conversation.

When this thread dies we should just go back to /mbgg/. We'll still be able to talk about who we're grinding and how we've been sodomized by Fores' stout oak just fine amidst the other games and without a need to constantly stave off death.

But mbgg sucks is the problem

great idea i just love reading 20 waifu posts trying to find something related to the game im playing

I don't know what to tell you. There aren't enough people or things to talk about for this general to sustain itself. Spite isn't enough. There's the TB forum or stuff like reddit or discord, but I don't use either and have no idea what their communities are like outside of anecdotes that get posted here or on /mbgg/.

I've been here since the original /tbg/ and have felt fine in /mbgg/ even though I don't play many of the games there. I get that others might not be fine with it, but the way this thread is right now can't go on.

>wanting to go back to the retarded waifu spamming and shitposting general
Fuck no.

>tfw can keep this thread alive
>tfw not enough waifus in TB2 to justify keeping the thread alive

Honestly TB2 needs a large roster of waifu guardians and not lizard bois and both the game and this general will be well off.

>NOT lizard bois

SHUT THE FUCK UP OK?

>someone thought this was a good idea

You mean stonebois?

Ayyy

What a range.

That ain't a waifu user.

>awaken my memes

Union or from the tree god?

terrabattle2.gamepedia.com/Mirage_Helm
Looks like it's pact gear.

Looks like getting armor from a roll isnt too bad then. How does range work on armor?

Same way it works on weapons, except you don't need a passive skill to get its benefit alongside your main hand weapon. AoE is divided into tiers. In the case of that Leviathan, the Area(2) Giga from the Mirage Helm overlaps with the three rows from the staff, which results in that AoE that looks like a rectangle with the corners shaved off.

God I almost thought putting on rwby to distract me from this shit would be a good idea.

Ohhh user just wait until you get to Union it's literally 3x slower than B

I know, please kill me already.

Whew look at that fine piece of ass.

You just have to be like me, as soon as you finish your first batch you dive right in to a second.

I don't even think I have another 5 characters worth doing this grind on.

We're about to get massive amounts of energy, you'll get something from the new pact for sure!

Thanks for the support user!
Do you have any suggestions for stuff to curb the desire to cut my hands off from doing this shit?

Netflix.

>Grinding this much in a game that wont' be around in 3 months

Oh it'll be around, in some form or fashion

h-ha ha s-surely a mircale will happen user

I have nothing else to be bothered to grind in, so pretty much yeah.

you could, you know, NOT grind

But grind is life user.

>MFW I grind Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Fate Grand Order and Terra Battle 2
It's a tough life.

>tfw play BE and FGO alongside TB2

Your words mean nothing to me.

i feel bad for you, legitimately

It's a shame that mobile games are vastly superior to console games these days.

a lot of good games have come out this year

Suffering is real when you only have mobile games and console games.

Well I have a PC too, but the only game I seem to play on that is H1Z1.

Only ones I was interested in was Hatsune Miku Future Tone and Nier Automata which I did indeed already play.

Well I mean if I had a pc there's better(?) games I could be grinding in rather than trying to max sb/u.

there was gravity rush 2 and persona 5
nier was great too

I was thinking about buying Persona 5 when It's 10 dollars on a nice PSN flash sale 2 years from now. As for Gravity Rush I really lost motivation to finish it on Vita so I didn't really want to play 2 until I finish the first one which is probably never.

I actually played the 2nd one first because I was too lazy to buy the first one and forgot digital purchase was a thing.

There's not really any need to even finish 1, I 100%d 2 before I started 1 and still thought 1 was pretty good.

I still have the PS2 version of Persona 4 in its box, unopened be cause I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

it's been a decade dude

I have so many unopened and unplayed PS3 games I don't even know why I bought them, I'll probably never play them.

I've paid like 170$ for some used ps2 that I still haven't played.

I'm such a cheap ass when it comes to console games I'll always buy them only when they have a steep discount, yet I'll drop hundreds on FGO like nothing.

Well shit. Time for main- I mean free energy.

Incoming 150 energy.

Anyone want to bet we will get an extra 3 energy as compensation for this maintenance that's here to give us compensation?

That was for a series that I hold dearly and that likely won't ever get a remaster.

Which series?

Also thread saved we just have to talk about something other than the actual game in question.

.hack// ;the first four games.
//sign is basically fully responsible for turning me into the weeb I am today.

I'll get around to it eventually...

Oh yeah I loved those games. I burned them all on dvd and used free mcboot to play them easy peasy.

>free energy

I sure am going to enjoy those As and Bs for my guardian pulls and my equipment pulls being all As.

I hope thighs comes back so I can roll for her and ditch my alt.

Fuck equipment, SS guardians have Z unions n shieet.

Just wait for the next gatcha to be:
A - S 3/roll
SS - Z 5/roll
With equipment and guardians combined.

But I'll never care enough about TB2 to grind that much

that sounds beautiful please be true

The only thing that would make me happier would be levi entering the gatcha too.

Is the game really dead? i just started and i'm really loving it :(

No it's just new and not as polished as people hoped. If you're enjoying it by all means keep playing. The game will be fine, maybe not as big as P&D or Granblue ot something but the game will be fine.

It's not dead, but they've got some work to do in order to get everything working properly. Then they need to get content rolling out at a steady pace. Some better gacha events would go a long way as well. You should at least get a guaranteed one S from a 5 or 10 roll gacha. Would also be nice if they increased base SB rate, since you can't grind characters out of the gacha the way you could in TB1. Would also be nice if fusing dupes gave you 5 B and 3 U instead of forcing you to choose one or the other and potentially sit on a mountain of dupes until you can max out B.

We just need more active people in the general and all will be good.