PlayStation 4 General #489 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Code Waifu Edition

Previous Thread: ========================================

>Join the official /ps4g/ Discord channel
discord.gg/rzn8Zen

>Tekken 7 Has Sold More Than 2 Million Copies
dualshockers.com/tekken-7-sold-2-million-copies/

>Code Vein Interview — Developers Talk Open World, Difficulty, Companions, and More
dualshockers.com/code-vein-interview-ps4-pc-xbox-one/

>PlayStation VR Demos Returning to Retailers This Fall
dualshockers.com/playstation-vr-demos-returning-to-retailers/

>The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia adds Guila, Jericho, Griamore, and Howzer
gematsu.com/2017/10/seven-deadly-sins-knights-bri

>Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match theme song announced
gematsu.com/2017/10/girls-und-panzer-dream

>Gintama Rumble debut trailer, details
gematsu.com/2017/10/gintama-rumble-deb

>Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online ‘Customization’ screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/10/cyberdimension-neptunia-4-go

>Yomawari: Midnight Shadows ‘Exploring in the Dark’ trailer
gematsu.com/2017/10/yomawari-midnight

>The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Beats FIFA 18 to Top of PS4 Downloads Chart in Japan
dualshockers.com/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-3-ps4-downloads-chart-japan/

>The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III has the highest digital sales rate in the series
gematsu.com/2017/10/legend-heroes-trail

>A-Train Express ‘New Vehicles and Buildings’ screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/10/train-express-new

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWhVDz4lMvg
youtu.be/Gjw1DHJWhTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love you!

PS4gen was a mistake.

Should I get Yakuza Kiwami or 0?

I saw some late game footage of Kiwami and I like that Majima guy, don't know anything about 0. Kiwami is about 10% cheaper.

I think it's always a valid choice to choose the chronological release date order.

But either way you can't really lose.

I refuse to let you trigger me.

Shhhh, not so loud.

I'm so happy to receive this big (You).

>page 10

Veeky Forums is too fast tonight.

Jesus christ PS4gen get your shit together.

murder is fun

Don't be mean. Murder less.

Don't die /ps4g/

>stop posting
>404
Neps new game is FUN

I think the problem is nobody is discussing anything in particular.

Can anybody who has shadow of war on the original PS4 tell me how it runs? The game looks pretty fucking good aside from the whole controversy but I don't want to get it if it runs like garbage.
30FPS is fine as long as it isn't constantly dropping.

Reminder to join the official /ps4g/ discord!

Discord is the cancer killing this general.

>the general that was made at most 2 weeks ago is killing the general that's been dying for months

When did you show up again?

Everything you post there could be bumping our general. Stop killing this general.

Every minute I spend playing video games could be minutes spent keeping the general alive. What's your point? You want me to stop playing video games?

Playing vidya isn't the same as posting stuff in discord that this general was made for.

We were just talking about having big pockets.
Is that what this general was made for?
This whole site was made for people to post anonymously, so why are you using a trip?
It's only there to make you feel important.

If trips were against what the site stands for I wouldn't be able to trip.

they serve a purpose, you're abusing it

well trips are kind of against what the site stands for

anonymously shitposting is the only thing worth doing on this site

>I wouldn't be able to trip.
You're using a trip? Sorry for not noticing, you look like the rest of us from here.

Then go ahead and get a plugin like

I know one of you faggots bought this game stop bickering

>get a plugin to stop a special snowflake
just take the trip off and get off your high horse, this is why trips are the worst because they're entitled af and think everyone should go out of their way when all they have to do is take the trip off

No. It's that simple.

I picked up Nep instead.

Don't know if most players will be inclined to follow along the way I did, but I learned who Tesla's killer was the first time, no rewinding. There's still other characters who have their own stories, a lot of other scenes to find along with collectibles, so I don't feel too bad about the $30 price tag anymore. This'll likely be my first VR platinum.

Cool experience, but the character models look like shit and I wish there was normal analog movement on the left stick.

Stairs are always the spookiest in VR.

I'm getting tired of seeing Tesla fantasies in media.

No Vr :(

>want to play some games with my niggas
>tripfag kills thread
well fuck does the discord group actually play games? I really don't like discord as going through what everyone said while I was gone is a bitch compared to just reading posts on the thread

Yeah, we've been discussing Forza, Overwatch, Nep, Nioh, Code Vein and other games.

>all pc games
um no thanks then also there's probably black people in the discord so again no thanks

Explain why you're not in the discord right now.

If those are your only options, get 0 before Kiwami. Kiwami is more of an expansion on 0 than anything else and it has throwbacks to it. Kiwami is a good game, but it also feels rushed and has issues that weren't in any other games to my knowledge. It has some improvements from 0, but overall, I think 0 is better anyway. Worth the 10% extra. Not to mention, being a remake of the first game, it is a fair bit shorter than 0, but there's still plenty of new content added that wasn't in the original. I recommend release order from the original 1, but it's not always an option.

We shouldn't all be there. Otherwise Ps4gen will die.

Besides painful surgery and suicide, VR is the only way I can escape being a manlet.

>He doesn't know

Where are all the good games at?

youtube.com/watch?v=qWhVDz4lMvg

Just bought Metal Slug Anthology. Memories!

Sony won btw

Won at being shit?

I hope there's dual audio for Vein. Does God Eater have those?

It was dub-only. But Code Vein is getting a simultaneous worldwide release, maybe they'll approach it differently.

lol nope

h*ck off

hey kid the nintendo general is two blocks away

Are you retarded?

Just finished Yakuza 0 Man this game was the absolute tits.
I've never been in to the series at all, didn't know anything about it but shit it's exactly what I was looking for. None of that overdone bollocks with needless systems in play, everything serves its purpose, it's fun af and the story is gripping, in a word.
Seriously, I had a casual bro go from calling it the worst game I've ever bought to practically forcing me to play story missions so he could see it through. I always take my time with vidya, generally do all the side stuff before tackling the final mission but had to make an exception on this one. Really just a great game. Always something to do, an easy world to get lost it.

All I wish is that I did take my time with it, rather than rush through for the story. There's so much I straight up haven't done yet, probably the first time in years I've treated a game like that

Where do I go from here? I've considered Kiwami, but I'm worried that any other Yakuza game I buy will pale in comparison to this, given the production values and more modern vidya nature

road rage when?

Also, how can I continue my side missions post game? Is that Premium mode?

Yes, that is premium adventure. You can change your clothes that Bob Utsonomiya gave you from the fun packs too.

As for your other question, Yakuza 0 is generally considered the peak of the series from 10 years worth of gameplay improvements and a love of the series. No matter where you go, you'll be back at PS2 or PS3 gameplay, or to Kiwami which only improves on a few things, but is still not as good as 0. It also feels kind of rushed and, maybe because its a remake, it doesn't have the love put into it like any of the others. It also has less content but I can't really fault it there because it has to go on Yakuza 1 which only had the one city and a few substories. Kiwami has references back to 0, it's good to play it after 0, but you'll be waiting for probably over a year at the very least for Kiwami 2, unless you back to Yakuza 2, not to mention you'll be missing the PS3 games which might be an issue by the time 6 comes around also. Even with Kiwami, Yakuza 1 is still worth playing too so maybe play that after Kiwami and go in release order from there. Yakuza 2 is a fan favourite and Kiwami 2 looks good, but I think you'd be doing a disservice by not playing the original instead. Not everyone has a PS2 or can emulate them either, but if you can I'd recommend it. 3 and 4 have reminisce options that explain the plot of the previous games, but it's still better to play them yourself because plots arent really the main thing to play a Yakuza game for.

Should I get resident evil 7 deluxe for 45 dollarydoos or will that not include the Chris Redfield stuff they teased for december

Gravity Rush 2 is on sale for 15 euros on PSN, should I go for it? Physical costs 40-50e where I live. I enjoyed the first one, but it felt like a chore at times and in the end I was glad to get it over with. Help me decide /ps4g/

would you pay $15 for the poo i snapped off in the dunny this morning? if yes, then yes.

Playing The Invisible Hours made me remember pic related, announced this E3.

youtu.be/Gjw1DHJWhTA

>Starring Macon Blair (Blue Ruin, Green Room)

I had no idea. Hopefully it's a decent game.

>/ps4g/ 40 new posts
>discord 400+ new posts

>tfw didn't ge a discord invite
Fuck you 40 for ruined this comfy general

Discord link is in the OP, and 40 did nothing wrong.
Apologize and come join us.

>too preoccupied playing video games I forgot about my cuppa
>tea's lukewarm and nigh undrinkable
Video games killed this general.

s i p p

I heard it's bad.

But sublime, you did enjoy invisible hours, right? If it's not horror, since you can't into horror, what is it?

Satania is cute

Code Vein is pretty much the only game I'm currently looking forward to.

This, also Cyberpunk 2077 and FFVII Remake but god knows when they'll be released

Is shadow of war any good?

:(

Man, i love dragons dogma.

Just wait until you beat the story assuming you haven't

Yeah, it's great, though I'm still not done seeing all the scenes. It's a mystery thriller/drama. Each character is flawed and has their own troubles they're worrying about. I really love this storytelling and would love to see other studios try it. Sure is heaps more interesting than your average walking sim, and it definitely takes advantage of the medium.

>b-but Discord isn't the problem i-its Tripfags!

why would that change anything

Just wait and see

>people flock to place free from tripfags
>still pretending that you're not a problem

Instead you get the same people but this time with names!

not him I finished DD on ps3. are you saying you think it gets better or worse? you're talking about BBI right?

Yeah. Everybody is forced to be equal, so nobody feels special.

Why are you so scared of joining? Worried people won't pay attention to you when you're not the only one with a name?

Because I need to shitpost anonymously without fear of being bullied for my obnoxiously wrong opinions.

You're hardly anonymous with your trip you stupid cunt.

>wrong opinions
Sure thing buddy. I could sit in Discord with the same name. I don't use discord though because it kills generals.
>calls a guy LARPing as me stupid
>can't even tell the difference between trips
Wew

>I could sit in Discord with the same name
Are you implying we wouldn't mute you?

You're all anonymous to me buddy.

@192110947
>calls a guy out for not noticing a trip
>doesn't know there is an "anonymous all" setting
wew

>complaining about my trip if I'm anonymous
That doesn't even make sense
Well seeing as you're not filtering me here I assume you wouldn't know how the mute function on Discord works.

You're anonymous to me, not to the thread that you're killing.

Do you even know how the mute function on discord works? After all you've never used it because it kills generals.

>thought my Cyber Neptunia limited edition was gonna be delayed because I ordered it so late
>figured it's a shame but whatever I'll live with having to wait
>just got a text saying it'll be arriving tomorrow