Pastebin:
pastebin.com/ZTUZc19L

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

azurlane.koumakan.jp/List_of_Collections
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>using a pastebin that shit talks the general in the very first line

this general is full of useless people

did you really just copy paste the pastebin that makes fun about us, without changing the first line at least...

>tfw no Cleveland or Helena
Light ship construction is a bitch.

Just let it die next time

And you're the most useless one for not fixing something that bothers you.
>being an insecure faggot

I'm just building airships in hopes of Enterprise or Illustrious and got both from it.

a perfect fit for a shit general

Why does even bother you? So many generals do it anyway as a joke or satire on the state of the general

Are these threads actually filled with seaniggers who don't even browse this site

I traded medals for Illustrious yesterday and have some other CV to level up, so I'm set for a while, even without Big E. On the other side I really want Belfast though, so I just mash everything into light ship construction.

Except that wasn't intended as a joke. That pastebin was created specifically to shit on /alg/.

we had the chance to use it in our favour and here we are now, because one guy was too lazy to delete the first line in a new pastebin... brilliant.

i'm honestly laughing at how this general turned out

Why are you so bottyblasted though? Is a single sentence all that's needed to set you off?

Guys, words are offensive!
Thanks.

rip admiral, he died for a good cause.

My wife Akagi is so pretty.

Akagi is everyone's wife.

I have already impregnated her. Please take care of my African-Asian boat child.

friendly reminder that the monthly subscription gives you a cube (and more) each day, which means more ships to build. gib her your shekels!

>managed to farm 10 of the blueprints for the DD gun in 3-2
>thought I would be able to make as many as I want
>can only make 1
>need to farm 10 again

Cute art, FOTM like most other mobage

Just play it, it's free you only lose your time

>make as many as I want
If only it were that easy.

If you've ever been addicted to an MMO, it's kind of the same thing. Mindless grinding but with cute girls. It's a skinner box basically.

are there plots/unit backstories or that sort of thing?

Is it worth buying the T4 boxes with gold.

Kind of, but the plot is a minor detail in the game to be honest and can safely be ignored if that's not your thing.

How many of you are able to farm 3-4 with only 2 ships? Can you post your team and equipment if so?

Will Azur Lane be the Kancolle killer?

Just whittle down your current teams bit by bit until you can safely auto it. You've basically got to be way over leveled anyway. Pretty sure my Unicorn was at level 90 by the time I got both girls

Some units will get a bonus when paired with another unit. Like Portland and North Hampshire because they are sister ships, or my wife, Vestal, and the Enterprise because she healed her on the Santa cruz islands.

No. Kancolle slowly killing itself though.

Is it worth buying 5 gold uk boxes for 20k? I heard the only thing good from them is the AA gun.

How the fuck do you tell what nation the box is for?

gaaaay

It's just a SEAmonkey from /mbgg/ trying to play it up because he wants to shit on us and is mad that no one here cares what /mbgg/ thinks of us.

Remember that you can ring them all and fuck them.

any guide on collections? what is needed for Wichita? and do i get her instant when i unlock her at the collection?

The tooltip tells you.

>ring
yes
>fuck
no

Dumb delusional teitoku

Nani the fuck?

>implying I'll do that instead of having them marry each other instead.

>teitoku
It's shikikan now.

What is the benefit of farming with less ships? Does it give extra Xp?

First two kanji, you donut.

To conserve fuel.

Same shit, really

You run out of fuel slower

Not my fault, if you want yuri ships who I am to say no to you.

If this is at all accurate, it's definitely the worst box. I guess if you find yourself specifically needing AA guns faster than you can farm them.

Yeah, you get them the moment your collection has enough stars amongst themselves.
azurlane.koumakan.jp/List_of_Collections

>Got Queen Elizabeth so going full Royal Navy in fleet 1
>Fleet 2 is the Portland and Indy show
>Free Prinz witth nowhere to go just ended up being 10 free medals instead
What a useless whore desu

Is there a way to view your ships' exact affection rather the vague 友好, 好き, 愛 system?

You can have up to four fleets and even if you don't have space for her melting a good unit is still really stupid.

Someone make an actual 4ch discord for this game already. I dont want to do it. The other discord linked is just a bunch of retarded normies

No point, might as well just ride these threads out till they die in 2-3 weeks

KanColle is just a fad. It will be dead before 2014.

t. increasingly nervous azur lane bandwagoner

Anyone know how to get the Binding Code to work? I'm putting in the ID and Pass in the correct spot on the title screen, but it just takes me to a fresh account/the tutorial after saying "Logged In". Fresh install doesn't make a difference.

Would like to move my account to my bigger tablet.

I think you need to select the server afterwards iirc. It doesn't default to the one you're on.

There are people in chat talking about quitting FGO for Azur Lane.
Is this the FGO killer?

>tfw nothing will be Lineage Killer

FGO is the FGO killer.

At the least it's a taste of non-shit gacha rates.

Thanks user.

Post rooms

Poorfag but still trying edition

That's a comfy poorfag room.

wifeanddaughterdyingfrompoverty.jpg

Please donate furniture coins
They're level 74 and level 67
Thanks user. Now post yours.

free furnitures on jp when?

Going to buy some diamonds; best pack the 3- day one assuming I've got 3k yen?

Motherfucking shit, how many coins worth is that?

poorfag aswell, just collection shit in the room

30* day

That's really random looking.

c-can i move in with my waifus, tomorrow if possible?

That San diego looks pretty comfy in that shitty bed. Almost like she belongs on the trash

First things I got were a lazy cat and a better futon, saving up for a kotatsu now.

most of that furniture was from the bili bili collab where they also gave costumes to Laffey, Javelin, Long Island and Z23 for free

Must be fun sitting and staring at an idle pool table.

I put a tree in there. That's about it really.

I'll try harder when I'm not poor.

mostly aligned so i can fit in the collection stuff (as i got nothing else). if i get more comfy stuff, then i will put more effort into it.

Is it worth switching over to JP AL just for the uncensored art? I'm not even sure what was censored in CN version but I don't know if it's worth starting fresh just to get uncensored boats.

she may be a bad bote, but i like her. oppai and nice voice/character ~

No.

Compare with the CN swimsuit.

The backyard feature is comfy.

>that crowded table
>brewed tea on the floor next to wine barrels
Kill yourself my man.

Ah I see, I'm surprised the CN Summer Prinz is censored when Wedding Atago is pretty lewd. I have a decent amount of boats I like on CN though so I guess I'll just stick with it.

The CN is better. The jacket fit her character perfectly. As for the bikini, both are pretty good, but CN has the edge with the jacket

They sleep like that on the futon?
Also wow, your upper right corner setup is the same as mine.

Goddamn. That collab on JP never.

That's somewhat comfy looking.

That is a very elegant room. Bonus points for the fox wives sharing their martial futon.

Yeah, it's a two person futon, was surprised when I got it.

FLUFFY

The censorship is pretty damn arbitrary.

Perfect for my yuri ships

My jealousy is tangible. make sure to put her with her wife.

congrats, now touch that fluffy tail!

>tfw still stuck in the fox mines

Now farm dupes.

Reminder to impregnate the Jews.