/acg/ - Armored Core General

So will this guide ever get changed at all or not edition

Last Raven: For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.
We can talk about Ace combat as well and puchi posting is fine too.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin: pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Ask.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>Ask.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Ask.

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm and Music collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#
dropbox.com/s/e43xmgrl76l9bpo/AC Music.rar?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B26NgSpcGqDMa1AyQjFSa3ZCQmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i remember finishing ac 5, and getting acvd. i still have both, but i cant play acdv because it keps telling me something about choosing a team

can't you just make your own team?

You cant play online until you choose a faction.
Doesnt matter at all which you pick. Should be in team options?

ac6 when

I just bought ACV, and I know the online content is gone, but is there anything else I need to know?

Please refer to our theme song

i disagree with a lot of the opinions in this image desu
like nexus is not difficult, i'd say it's medium. neither are V or VD, they're both on the easy/medium side. also what the fuck is the difference between difficult and hard
if i made that image i'd include an EZ-GUIDE-2-BEST-AC, which would go like this:
beat armored core 1 (or give up on the last mission, nobody will blame you)
play silent line (if you can handle/have gotten used to the controls, if not i don't blame you skipping to nexus; it's honestly probably the best starting point in general)
play nexus (easy to get into, solid entry overall, no weaknesses, no real edge to it to make it ultra memorable though)
beat last raven (opposite to nexus: hard to get into, 100% EDGE, extremely memorable)
beat for answer (you should be used to AC assembly by now, and in FA you can finally begin making ridiculous dream machines)
once you've played these 5 games, you can figure out where to go. liked earlier entries? play PP/AA. liked last raven? play it again. liked for answer? play 4. want something different? try VD.
i'm flattered that whoever made it (was it xez) included thumbnails of my drawings though, that's nice

pic related is my take

Compared to what I've played before, I found VD to be quite tough, definitely a step above V

ill upload the GIMP soon, so any of you with modicum of photoshop skills can edit it accordingly.

I kind of lost interest updating it.

there you go

drive.google.com/open?id=0B26NgSpcGqDMa1AyQjFSa3ZCQmc

you need GIMP to open it so you can extract the texts and all that jazz.

it sure would be nice if 6 came out on PC
fuck paying extra for online

Maybe in a year or so after, a lot of Jap devs are doing it now so who knows.

>(or give up on the last mission, nobody will blame you)
>starting with Silent Line and not 3
I am disgusted with your faggotry, Jeck.

bump

last bump from me for the night