Previous Thread >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Singing Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC
3 SQ for 10000 likes or 2000 shares

>Daily Quest "Ember Gathering" AP Cost 1/2 Campaign!
Date: October 10th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC

>Okeanos Pickup Summon
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC - October 12th 3:59 UTC
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
5* CE Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* CE Code Cast
3* CE Anchors Aweigh

>Okeanos Pickup Summon 2
Date: October 05th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4* Medea (Lily), Heracles
3* Euryale, Hektor, David

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

I love Liz!

>underestimates the unyielding King of Knights

Quick post Altera to counter the lizards!

snek

HALLOWEEN EVENT ANNOUNCED!

Did she win any fight without bullshit powers?
I know that she lost most of her fights, and the few she won were bullshit, but now I'm curious about worst dad and worst saber's track record.

So this thing exist after all
Wanna bet what is going to drop? or if it drops anything at all

did someone say
snek?

Is there a way to make Quick NP servants actually good?

I wonder if it was an intentional decision by DW to overlook Saber over all of these years. She is never going to be that high on the memelist due to her AOE NP, but she could at least be a 5.0 if they changed Instinct into something better and gave Excalibur a better secondary effect than "here's a tiny amount of NP back!"

So if it shows up, then it's the only thing that shows up in that wave?

Bullshit powers, such as walking on water or stunning her foes with micro explosions are part of Saber herself. The king is a dragon, symbol of Britain.

Why blow your Owner on wave 1 and subsequent stars on 2, instead of 2 then 3?

Not until they realize they need to make a quick focused 5* support. We already have Tamamo for Arts memes and Merlin for Crits/Buster teams, but absolutely fuck all for Quick teams. Parvati was supposed to fill that niche... but then she was made a Lancer with awful skills and fuck all damage.

How good is Liz even, gameplay-wise? She doesn't look very great over, say, Lancer Alter.

LIZ LOVE

Thanks for the suggestions.

I've switched the berzerkers, and gave Kiyo a Sakura.

As for Gil, I have a black grail or the DM Kiyo was using. WIll try the Grail for a little while but it always seems the servants with starting NP gauge are the ones who are picked.

And as for Waver, He's actually been my most summoned servant since I put BOTJ on him... Which I guess is a pretty damning sign on the quality of my friends.

yep
I was hunting this thing so if it showed up I could just crit it to death and I don't care if II take 10 turns to finish since my ap isn't going to fill any faster

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Quick as long as your composition that doesn't suck. Someone running a good stargen like Cursed Arm or Atalanta + Bonny & Read + another decent Quick char like Carmilla or a support is a perfectly valid and effective setup.

Meta can be all the meta it wants Excalibur is still the strongest holy sword.
But yeah, that's a shame. Wait for Grand Saber.

Not a single iteration of her is any good. They are all really fucking awful. Brave Liz is the only one that's ever had a chance to shine and that's during the 2 weeks her event is running.

What the fuck was David feeding these chimeras?

Move niggers. The mods already warned us once. Don't post in early threads.

Isn't that cat's interlude?

Yeah. Three chimeras, three claws. Got one from the Asterios fight prior too. I spent days during Nerofest to get that many.

>mfw Hassan with Seal Designation Enforcer CE
If only his regular, non-crit attacks did more than tickle the enemy.

It's a Liz thread or a Liz thread
Who gives a fuck anymore

Halloween Carmilla when?

If nobody posts in that other thread, then it will just disappear. No need to move there if we have this thread.

When you stop being a faggot

Why does she have a snake body?

>actually caring about the OP pic

Liz always wins because she is smartest doragon
Even a genius like Aristoteles is no match for her intellect.

With that CE, he's absorbing more stars for his wimp ass self, not making more

>dropped my login streak I've had since launch

They're guaranteed user. Everyone gets 4 chimera claws doing cat's interlude.

You ever been so mad at someone that you turn into a dragon?

yes, now let's post more snek

>Hating on superior liz

Who should I ascend?
Hercules to fourth or Saber Alter to third as I only have 6 chaos claws? And I only have 3 hearts so I can ascend her to fourth right now.

Is Nobu actually any good in terms of gameplay? All her skills look really specific. I'm still gonna grail her anyway but still.

>So here's what I found out today. One, do not gamble with Saber.
>Two, a rule where the winner is the one to have ten more hits than the opponent can end up in an infinite hell if the ones playing are at about the same level.
>And lastly, Saber is physically weaker than us if she does not use her magical energy.

She becomes a decent waifu buffer later but that's it really

>Is Nobu actually any good in terms of gameplay?

She fucks up Ushi Gozen like no one else.

I'm hoping they just release a grand saber version of her that separate from the launch version. Very doubtful though. Despite being the icon and the literal face of the franchise and game, they seem to suggest that her story is already finished. Which is probably true, but I'd still want a top tier artoria

Post gay

Because the artist is a monstergirl degenerate.
aka one of the good guys

Snakes aren't dragons tho

can't*

>only 500 hp Carmilla left

Kiyohime should look like that to begin with
But Type Moon is shit who can't do anything right

>not making more
Really? Shit. I completely misunderstood what the card meant by "gather rate," then.

David kept spamming harp like a cunt.

But they are serpents.

If she looked like that all the time she would jump to being the best servant.

Reminder that Saber(FSN)'s body is stuck at the time when she was 14. In other words, Shirou, who was 17 at the time basically had sex with a girl who's body was 3 years younger than he was.
What I'm trying to say is that Shirou is really fucking lucky that he got to fuck a european blonde teen girl.

They just need something like Saber Avalon, being literally the Arturia chilling in Avalon with Shirou. This would let them a) release a new Seibah b) release a new Emiya c) make an actually good Seibah with actual Avalon or other buffs d) give us even more Shirou/Arturia art

"Snakes" are oriental dragons

How much MP will Mona Lisa and Lunchtime cost? Farming the hands at 15 ap is the best way to get MP right?

Well shit. I would have done her interlude sooner if I had known.

No they aren't jesus christ Rin you can't just say whatever dumb shit you want with those glasses and pretend you're somehow right

But they aren't dragons

Ignore Mona Lisa, Lunchtime will take 5k to LB.

Well that's something at least.

Dragons

I am okay with this roll

pls DW - the wrong saberface was proposed to

Go be an illiterate moor somewhere else.

Congratulations on getting my wife that I don't have

>Quick NP servants actually good?
Prepare your anus for raping and your boats for leaping.

You just beat Camelot, congratulations.

As an alterfag you'd probably get more out of Herc. 1 heart isn't that bad to farm though, unless you're really unlucky, but she doesn't get much from her last ascension anyways.

On condition that they beg Takeuchi to temporarily remember how to draw before doing this.

Outdated meme, we haven't had (embed)s for a while

I'm just a little nervous with Halloween coming up and she and D'eon are my only good Sabers. I got D'eon to third ascension since its easy and she can tank Liz, or I hope she can along with Cu who is fully ascended and George who is third ascension.

almost there lads

I think they're called Wyrms.

I see three embeds in this OP

Which daily difficulty is best for getting a wing for my Drake?

has waifuism gone too far?

Damn whales.

You're hallucinating

You tell me

>Sakura being an expert on W*rms
Color me impressed.

>not grailed
I'm disappointed

That crown looks so dumb on her honestly, she doesn't even have it in her 4th ascend art.

I'd do Saber in the short term for Saber wars. Finishing up with herc would be enticing as well though. Maybe pick who you use the most.

Of course lizfags are retarded
Look at the thing behind the stars

You tell'em, Rin.

>charisma level 4

I use Herc the most, honestly I would do him first and just farm for claws later as I have 8 dragon scales so that won't be a problem, its just Halloween really.

no

Anyone else plan on using 1st/2nd tier battle sprites? If I get a Tamamo I'll use 2nd at most. Her 3rd tier just doesn't feel like Tamamo to me. I'd do the same if I had a Liz; her 3rd tier getup is irredeemable trash in my opinion.