pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

feheroes.gamepedia.com/Summoning_Focus_Archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>early

As a Kirby main in Smash, I can totally relate to his annoyed expression of the overrated bitch behind him.

There will only be dissapointment in 35 minutes

サナキちゃんかわいい!!!
サナキちゃん強い!!!
サナキちゃんセクシー!!!
サナキちゃん大好き!!!

a.pomf.cat/sjvmcb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vtzvtr.mp3
a.pomf.cat/tjbids.mp3
a.pomf.cat/jhviyt.mp3
a.pomf.cat/uglrfc.mp3
a.pomf.cat/iqexhy.mp3
a.pomf.cat/bngdeb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/wamydz.mp3

Autism

Femui's a BIG BUTT SLUT.

I don't know why people are expecting anything this early. Maybe on the 15th or 14th or so.

>thinking there will be new content when BHB and the gauntlet is enough to sate at least 4-6 days without having to do or add anything else in the devs' eyes

>Eliwoodcucks this desperate

People mad about Lyn because she is often chosen to represent FE7 instead of Eliwood of Hector despite having a smaller role than them. Not to mention they started ramping up self-insert waifufaggotry with Mark since Awakening.

>BHB is supposed to be a weeks worth of content since it lasts 7 days
>everyone beats it within the first 10 minutes anyway

Content is always Thursday/Friday release, so it's either this or next week. We are all hoping this week as opposed to next week.

dead game desu

Making Felicia blush!

No one actually cares about Eliwood though. It's all about Hector.

I've been bamboozled for the last time.

we just got a use for the coins ffs

It still seems really early though. Next week on Friday would be too late though. I don't think they'd run this shit for 18 days.

>Story starts with Lyn
>Lyn is the only original character why everyone else are just parents of the game before it

Without Lyn, there'd be no point to FE7. There was nothing in FE6 that made you need to know of the events that happened before it's premise.

But Hector is dead.

No one cares about Hector tho, it’s all about Mark.

And IS never advertise FE7 with Hector. Maybe they will at least put him on the cover when Cipher gets another FE7 expansion.

Lyn is one of the reasons 7 is pointless.
You can't do shit with Characters who just die off anyway which is why most of the cast is bland as fuck.

>Not to mention they started ramping up self-insert waifufaggotry with Mark since Awakening

I like Lyn but this is bugging me too. I like how her relationship develops with Hector and other units in the game, if they ruin that for the sake of self-insert wankery now that she's one of the Big 3 of FE popularity-wise I'll be very sad.

>Without Lyn, there'd be no point to FE7
Is Lynigger retarded?

Literally who?

Sexiest FE girl

feheroes.gamepedia.com/Summoning_Focus_Archive

Maybe, but if you look at the list here: you'll find we had similar release dates to what I described. Example: SoV July release.

That's literally how 7 (Lyn chapter) starts though, with self insert waifufaggotry.
If you can't see that it's a natural progression to where it is now, I dunno what to say.

The tactician in that game i.e. you

If timeposters get everything on point today then we'll get news, if they fuck up it's a sign we get nothing. It's a proven system.

Hit and Run with Flier Formation is very mean.

Drinking Rinkah's muscle milk!

Why the fuck are there two generals?

>no tits
>sexiest
I want flatfags to go and stay go

If you could delete one character from the entire FE series, who would be /feg/?

I see what you mean, but the whole focus still lasted 15 days. I'm expecting news maybe on Friday, but dropping the focus on Friday seems very long.

I don't bother playing with Mark most of the time, and while Lyn treated Mark like a friend in her story she was never "I VENTURED ACROSS THE MULTIVERSE JUST TO SUCK YOUR COCK/PUSSY" like it feels she's becoming.

Lucina or lyn

Peri

Fuck off beaner.

Lyn

Peri

Lucina Cordelia or Tharja

Geoffrey

Any and all titcows

Tonights debate makes me glad I grew up on Sacred Stones instead.

>Class choices
>Route system encourages replay value to build new teams each playthrough
>Post game content
>Cool looking Monster designs to fight instead of soldiers you fight every other game
>Final Boss isn't a fucking Dragon
>Protagonists are literal whos so there's nothing to debate against except maybe the ocaainsional Eirika vs Celica debates

Feels good.

Tharja.

Then Raul would finally

Tightest pussy tough

Who is on track to win the whole gauntlet based on score alone right now? (not counting multipliers of course)

Marth. Truly the beginning of the end.

Peri. She's the embodiment of why Awakening/Fates characters are so gimmicky written.

> loli
disGUSTING

>not self-inserting as girl Mark so you can get your heart broken when your crush Hector chooses the savage 15 year old with huge tits and no panties over your plain tactician ass
>and cry while shlicking when you hear the sounds of him mating pressing her in his tent every night
>and Kent and Fiora come in and kick you out of your hiding spot so they can discuss "strategy" alone and with no armor on
4d chess intellectual

coming

シグルド CV:興津和幸 Artist:がおう
キュアン CV:櫻井孝宏 Artist:日向悠二
アルテナ CV:沢城みゆき Artist:bthx
ディアドラ CV:桑島法子 Artist:上田夢人

アルヴィス CV:銀河万丈 Artist:山田章博

haters gonna hate

would finally?

A-user?!

Stacy Ice cunt

LMAO what a bunch of gaybois

MIGRATE WHEN READY

>Expecting tits on a child

She's 12 you pervert.

Just give a link if you're not shit posting.

>being this jealous that their waifu isn't no. 1