/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1311

Nep on Nep action

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

Idea Factory art contest results are out: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/918227844265684992
Compa celebrates 30K subscribers on Twitter with a special guest: twitter.com/CompileHeartWeb/status/912604542444888065
New Drama CDs discovered: youtu.be/PjL7q92BpZw

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.05 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some post-game content: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO is now available in PS4 store. Steam release scheduled for early 2018: store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/cyberdimension-neptunia-4-goddesses-online-day-1-edition/cid=UP0031-CUSA07960_00-4GODAY1BUNDLE001

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/ranking.php?mode=daily&content=manga&date=20171011&p=8#362
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vol 68

Compa, desu~

I love plut the cute !

Posting Illegal RAM

This is like a dream game for yurifags, isn't it?

Blanc is so good at games!

It's super gay from start to finish. Truly a victory for the yuri-loving portion of the fanbase.

>tfw stalker uni made it onto pixiv's ranking

Guess they needed a balance to VIIR keeping the yurifags still interested.

Compa is really swimming into this, clever girl.

i turn 21 today and i have no plutia to celebrate with

why even breathe

This is bullshit, but I believe it.

Have a cute Pururut

I love Gearnon! Nepgear is very fine too.

It took you awhile to respond this time. I'm seriously questioning your dedication to Gearnon.

>4go is literally yuribait the game
>becomes the best-selling title so far
>VIIR is literally waifubait the game
>Flops
Just things that make you go hmm

Neptune IN SPACE

Happy birthday, user! Have some Ploot.

Squad based, turn-based micro managment game on a square grid and Neps shooting themselve from scenario through scenario?

Yay or nay?

thanks anons

Yuri fuels the Neptunia series. I don't think anyone is surprised by this.

Context please?

>>VIIR is literally waifubait the game
>>Flops

That was even a thing? No wonder it flopped.

Nope, it's just VII again with additional VR scenes, but I guess most people just thought they can watch them on YT instead of buying a new game.

Nep tactical shooter or bust

I want to fuck Cave while Vert watches.

I think that hidden advertisment in the left upper corner of the picture described that picture pretty well.

NepuBuran

Happy birthday user , hope you will spend it nicely !

Plutie and her daughter peashy are so adorable !

Maybe she was masturbating too much that she passed out

1 more day Eurobros
Hang in there

I'm going to cuddle and sleep with Nepgear! But Uni is here too...

>a neptunia game with new content sells while a neptunia game with recycled content flops

4GO happens to have yuribait but it's not why people are buying it.

>a new game sells better than a rehash with some slightly new content thrown in
>this retard attributes it to yuri
Wow we've got a regular stretch armstrong over here

Prepare for spanking, fag.

I want to marry spankfag

>replying to yourself

Space nep!

pixiv.net/ranking.php?mode=daily&content=manga&date=20171011&p=8#362

I want Compa to decide bed rest would be the best cure, and that she needs to ensure I don't get up by climbing into bed and wrapping herself around me until I fall asleep!
Good night Nepgen.

Good night compa lover ! , hope she will keep you warm at night

Good to see our resident maid is branching out.

Ah, canon mainline games you feel so good

Is 4GO a mainline game?

According to an official Japanese website it is listed as a spin off title.

It's a spinoff that may or may not star the mainline cast.

Uni is dead, post more Nepgears

It seems likely that it isn't the mainline cast unless the internet is cross-dimensional.

There was a portal between those 2 dimensions made. It is possible they came over to play the game or that cross dimension internet is a thing.

>It is possible they came over to play the game
You have to realize how little sense this makes. It wouldn't be so bad if they came over to play once but they run a shop and are consistently there.
That would mean dimension hopping every day just to play a video game. Where would they even be playing at? They obviously aren't at Planeptune's Basilicom since Neptune didn't know they were in the beta.

With a permanent bridge between dimensions, it's not unthinkable that they would be able to connect to 4go. By now, they might have even expanded into Ultradimension with a server there or something

No way. This sounds fucking retarded. Explain how the network infrastructure would work.

>Explain how the network infrastructure would work.
Contain your autism, this is neptunia. It doesn't have to make sense.

>I have no explanation so you are autistic
Checkmate, Nepfag. It isn't mainline. Neck yourself.

>It's the nepfag guy again
Oh, it's you. Asking you to contain your autism is clearly asking for too much. Carry on!

If they make a 4GO 2 I hope Marvy replaces Ram. Really surprised she wasn't a spell caster this time around, but perhaps that was the point.

>It's another nepfags are retards episode again

fuck off retard. Nobody wants your braindead senran shit in a Neptunia game, certainly not to replace one of the most beloved girls in the series

Seriously hate this cunt, so glad she gets fucked over.

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

I don't think that'll happen since that really wouldn't make much sense. Plus there's the fact that they'd have to get permission from Marvelous to use her again.

Hell, if anything I expect CC2 to return in 4GO 2

I think what's really happening here is that there's someone who really wants nepgen's discussion to keep going even during dead hours so they're going out of their way by falseflagging instead of just letting people talk about stuff naturally. It's always the same rehashed topics that they keep on bringing up too.

Speaking of which, here's that retard again, being dismissive and acting like a tough guy for a series about preteen girls.

Contain yourself, nobody cares that you're playing the game and you don't need to spam screenshots

I care, don't speak for everybody

You can't be serious.

lolwut? You don't get to pretend that I'm the bad guy here. I happen to like Ram, I like her character and I like the way she plays. I don't want her to be replaced by one of the worst characters in the series. It has nothing to do with falseflagging, dumbfuck. You could have proposed they add marvy just to add marvy, but no, you had to say "replace Ram". That's retarded.

please stop the game isn't even out here yet

Are you fucking seriouss right now

Fuck you

POST MORE SCENES

One more day (assuming you didn't get the LE), Eurobro.

You can do it!

I am. There's a difference between "Hey look at this line I liked" and "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I AM PLAYING THE GAME NOW FOLLOW ALONG WITH EVERYTHING I SEE"

>1 more hour
Assuming IF release it at midnight

I'm not posting the story, just mostly the triggering Yuri moments.

Would rather have someone posting screenshots (contributing content) over someone trying to tell others what they should post on an anonymous message board (crying).

It's like really, how much of a newfag can you be, thinking you can dictate how other people post? Do you even know where you are?

Unless it's an actual spoiler that would ruin the entire story then i can agree but that's the fucking point of this general to share about the game

I have always bitched when lonely ass pathetic people feel the need to spam every single line they encounter while playing a game in the threads. Not just for nepgen, but other games as well. We aren't here to follow along on the edge of our seats to see all the amazing things you encounter in your playthrough. We aren't your captive audience. Fuck off.

So spamming thread with fanart (mostly Nepgear and Uni) is okay, but spamming with game content not?

Alright, let's all just chill out.

No, the point of the general is not to treat us like a captive audience who is just dying to see what happens next in your playthrough. That's not what nepgen is for. What this guy and others do is pure narcissism and pure loneliness. Get a life.

I've been waiting for this!

Have you ever considered that instead of wasting your time bitching you could spend it on things that you like? What you're doing is the equivalent of eating every cake that appears yet wondering why you're fat.

Being miserable isn't your only option.

All the good art has been posted since the Japanese release. All that's left are funny lines.

So now with the crazy cat lady we have four confirmed carpet munching neps

This directly impacts my enjoyment of the threads. It wastes image spots, and frankly just annoys me. I really hate lonely people who feel the need to share their playthrough with the general as if anybody fucking cares. We aren't your friends or your mother who have to pretend to be interested in everything you're doing.

>IT's NOT FUN WHEN IT'S NOT DONE BY ME!!!
Get a load of this faggot

And here I thought CompaIffy was about IF lusting for Compa.
Oh well, let's see what happens when it's the opposite.

>inb4 yurifag
I waifu Compa but can appreciate this anyways.

lmao

lolwutt? I'm not spamming my playthrough here like a lonely faggot. I don't feel a need to share my life with you folks. I do have a few screenshots I plan on posting as bait every once in a while, but I'm not sitting here spamming everything I see like that guy is (and like so many lonely faggots on Veeky Forums do for other games)

Oh goddesses, please guide these lost little lambs...

Don't forget Kiria.