pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Sacked thread: Sharing your campaign and battles is welcome and encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sundering-Time-Legends-Gav-Thorpe/dp/184970242X
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOLA

Quiet night huh?

Everyone enjoying their TW games?

I want to add for this, that if you very powerful lord. 20-40lvl you easily expand in to settlements with this lord because the way the rebel army AI works is that they just count how many units you in garrison, if you only one lord they keep attacking instantly with small stack which is soloable for 20-40lvl lord. So its free expanding in VH difficulty or in corrupted/bad climate places. But keep in mind that it wont defend against full stacked enemies.

Remind me that we're burning down Athel Loren

thanks user, this really holas my skinks

speaking of neat dialogue, when playing as kroq gar and somone diplomacies you, a voice line can come up which says "something something you look tasty"
the voiced dialogue to match goes something something choky bikky.

am I alone in hearing this?

Reminder Elves are shit and Skaven are the only true challenging and fun faction

I meant in the sense of talent points and such.

I have a tech that gives +10 armor to heavily armored units. I'm wondering if it's to all units above a certain threshold or just units with the tag.

>tfw still no Heart of Averlorn

Yeah, I think I need to take a break from this game. This is bothering me way more than it should.

...but fuck you CA for real though, who the fuck gates epic items behind optional timed side missions that may or may not even appear for players.

Fuck Grace. Fuck Joey. Fuck Darren.
Fuck CA.

>install mods that lets me make vassals
>subjugate warmongering norsca tribe
>delete half of my army to build up my region
>enemy DoWs me
>vassal norsca send the stack they built in 4 turns after losing to take one of their settlements
>enemy immediately sues for peace

so that's why I can't vassal in the base game

>>
Trees are such fucking niggers. We made a NAP after he spawned in my land.
A bit later I spend some influence to improve our relation for an alliance and he immediately declares war and burns down the city

BARKED

>Teclis is super hard guys!
>.......If you go out of your way to make enemies

Never trust fantasybabies

Vassals are stupid in TWW in my opinion.

I love mommy
I'm mommy's special boy
Until this day, I suck mommy's tits for precious nutrients to grow lotsa bigger!

>they then send their stack to the army to my south that I'd been at war with upon spawning
>crush them as well

yup. this is broken.

How does "Treasure Hunting" even work?

Are "ruined settlements" just regular city ruins (after being razed)?

I just see ships-wrecks/reefs on/around my High-Elf island.

if I hear Tyrion talks about the Everqueen ONE FUCKING MORE TIME.

jesus fuck Tyrion is so fucking whiped, Alarielle must have mad pussygame

I HEAR THE WIDOWMAKER CALL

Treeaboos truly are the lowest of elves.

just move your lord to those locations

Welcome to TW. The AI cheats

I find it best not to make any deals with rogue armies unless they've settled and have existed for a bit, that usually calms them down. When they're still running around they're a timebomb.

>Are "ruined settlements" just regular city ruins (after being razed)?

Yes, send a lord there to treasure hunt or colonise.

Send Louie? Send him where?

MOMMY!!!
Stop corrupting my lands with your Chaos aids!!

>THE REAPER....

What did he mean by this?

I've been wondering about this as well. What did they mean by this?

I fucking hate dwarves...

Senlui - Swiftness, accuracy.

It's a battle cry

yeah their ability to shit out units with no income is only checked by the player and certain restraints.

for some reason, Mazda always has huge armies but never conquers south or north but, once I show up to stop his ritual progress, he puts up a massive fight and is shitting out stacks left and right.

When the Norsca declared war with Mazda, Mazda obliterated me. When the Norsca declared war on me, I won by having a human brain. When the Norsca were forced to declare war against a minor Delf faction, however, the Norsca fucking wiped them out because the Norsca AI is engineered to face much more difficult opponents. I'm used to Shogun 2 where vassals will just make one unit and use it to defend their home or attack a nearby enemy.

I reloaded to a previous save and just razed their settlement.

What is the Rome 2 DLC going to be?

First the Badlands, soon the world.

But where do they want to send lui?

Which High-Elfen god do you niggers swear your loyality too? (do you pick for your heroes)

Spears/Archers always seems neato.

>When the Norsca declared war with Mazda, Mazda obliterated me.
Mazda obliterated their attack*

They could also be shouting Yenlui, which is a reference to the elven pantheon/religion.

>The Elves worship a wide variety of deities of varying power and temperament. These beings are divided into into two main spheres of influence, with neither having dominance over the other. This is encapsulated belief of Yenlui, or balance; a philosophy that dictates that there must be a harmony between the light and dark natures of the Elven spirit.

Vaul > all
Need that industry buff.

Isha is a very solid/strong choice if that army is going to mostly be basic infantry. I go with Asuryan for Tyrion though

this motherfucker only has 2 desires
1. put his sword into the everqueen
2. pull khaine's sword out of the altar

TELL ME ABOUT LOUIS

They are literally worse than anything else in the game.

Have nothing to do? Declare war on the empire to burn down 1 (one, A SINGLE) settlement, even though our relationship is above neutral just to get dunked by my superior forces in the end, wasting my fucking time.

Isha, I like basic infantry armies.

RP it and dedicate certain stacks to match the lord upgrade. All dragon buffed stack, seaguard buffed stack, silver helms buffed stack, white lion stack, etc.

mathlann my man.
gotta spam lothern seaguards

>Got to the point in the game where I was way ahead of everyone else in the Ritual, finally putting the pain on proper on Teclis and his Helves and gearing up to remove Pestilens
>Suddenly Naggarond goes on a confederating spree
>They finish their penultimate ritual
>Their progress bar shoots to just ahead of mind
>Worried that any Desperate Intervention I call will be quickly thwarted
>Scrabbling together an army in Hexoatl to go north as everyone else is busy down south

What happens if the enemy makes the final ritual? Is it game ogre?

KHAINE

More fucking German barbars unfortunately.
Where's my pike and shot TW?

I gotchu senpai

G O B L I N S

All of the startpos in TWW2 are incredibly easy

I just go with whatever I've themed that lord around, none of them are exactly an essential pick.

No, they've still got to beat your army.

You get a quest battle to stop them, don't fret too much.

No, you can still win if you win the final battle. You won't get the achievement for finishing the final ritual though

Sucks when mommy isn't there to help, huh

BABY WANT MILKIES

Wait, so if they trigger the final battle but you win it that's the end of the vortex shit? I had assumed you'd still have to do all the rituals yourself.

Stopping another faction from winning doesn't do anything to your own ritual progress, why would it have anything to do with his final ritual?

You do. It just keeps that faction from winning, once it's over you're back where you were and continue as you are.

>I've never played Morathi above hard

This is all I'm reading.

I beat him so hard in my Helf campaign that he confederated with his mother. Which was deeply fucking irritating.

Yup, same. He's part of the cult of pleasure in my game

It is just me, or are the Dark Elves rites a lot better than either High Elves or Skaven

>Use slaves instead of money
>Have great bonuses(black Ark, more public order to counter+loyalty to counter the main drawback of it's mechanic, more replenish rate AND money...).

I haven't played the Lizards yet, but this one seems a lot better.

It's good to have a caring mother.

Delf have the best rites with all of them being fairly good, plus they use slaves not money.

Lizard rituals are underwhelming except the one that gives attrition and the one that gives you a free fucking army of dinosaurs are very strong

Helf rites are decent

Skaven rites seem meh

I looked at your image and completely missed that somehow.

The Helf attrition immunity one is great.

Is there a way to spread units out in Total Warhammer? I remember I could do that in Shogun 2.

>The Helf attrition immunity one is great.
LMAO nigga just kidnap some girl from Saphery.

i wish my mother was hot like morathi...

You can only get one of those.

Wait, is the final battle for all the factions all the same? As in the Horned Rat shows up in the skybox going "NYEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

mummytummy is best

false, I've gotten 2

For some reason I didn't realize loremasters had spells, or that they would be a smattering of basically everything. I still think Nobles are probably the best hero in the game though

I really like Vaul and Isha for Helves. Asuryan is meh. It's worth it in the longer run since influence is good all the time and more PO translates into more cash and growth.
Hoeth is crap

Is that a hard limit? I've had one from a battle victory and one from an influence choice, but I can't be 100% they were in the same game.

He does that a lot, even when you aren't attacking him. Dark Elves, and Cult of Pleasure controlled pretty much everything above the Mirror Pools and I let them stay up there because the AI (unless it's a seafarer or whatever that attribute is) just tends to walk everywhere, consequently I knew I could just park some stacks in that province and go harass everything a little north now and then in order to keep them from building up anything too close. Meanwhile I went all the way across the ocean and started conquering the Southlands.

Southlands is rightful Lizard clay.

Really? How, I'm 100% certain you never get the event again once you chose her.

yes

>He doesn't know.

Boooooo

Clearly I don't.

There is only one Priestess of Isha which can be obtain from certain mission, but there is an other Priestess follower i don't remember name which gives the same effect, she can be sometimes got from the influence choices, treasure hunts, ship wreckes.

Nope

Does Malekith have like... any books?

I usually hate all things elf in fiction as a rule, but this guy is awesome.

>There is only one Priestess of Isha which can be obtain from certain mission, but there is an other Priestess follower i don't remember name which gives the same effect, she can be sometimes got from the influence choices, treasure hunts, ship wreckes.

AH right I remember now. user is right. I got my 2nd priestess of Isha from a treasure ship

>all these people who still build tons of high elf spearmen instead of spamming archers
baka desu senpai

The skaven suicide bomber is pretty great when you want to cripple a pesky minor faction without dedicating a whole army

The Sundering trilogy, by Gav Thorpe

Avoid Curse of Khaine, thats end times

amazon.com/Sundering-Time-Legends-Gav-Thorpe/dp/184970242X

There's a three book series on him by Gav Thorpe. It could be awful though, the Black Library stuff ranges from decent to utter trash.

Yeah, the Delves are really good. Too good, actually. My gripe with them is that their melee infantry is shit and watching my monsters shred shit got old.

So yeah when's that nerf to sea treasures coming? I'm racking up so much gold this way.

Or does it exist to counter the shitty +15% increase to overall upkeep per lord?

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

Skarsnik was so good...

Soon. :)

Probably the latter.