pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Last thread:

big tits

>has 100 orbs for FE4 banner
>start getting an urge to roll on Ninian's banner

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAKE IT STOP

There won't be an FE4 banner so just roll for Ninian.

rah.

WHEN IS THE JUGDRAL BANNER PREVIEW.
REEEEEEE

Just use a couple to see if you get what you want.

Cum and Dump Alfonse!

Ninian's dragon form is fucking ripped.

OPPA!

Do what your heart desires.

literally never
it's gonna be a radiant dawn banner

Where my fellow sluts at?

Shut up Zacharias’

Same dude
Fuck i want Ninian so bad and this might be my only chance i don't see her coming in any future banners since shes been on too many.

Is it just me or is rolling fodder really hard? I feel like I'm decently lucky with my 5* rolls, maybe only bike has bad IVs there, but I never have enough hone or Luna fodder, haven't rolled a Hinata or reposition fodder in months, and I've never seen a Cain before.

I have more 3* Severas than I have 5* units. Please take some of my reposition fodder and give me Wrath fodder.

>no reposition or luna fodder
Do you just not roll Green? I'll give you Fury because Hinata's a cunt, but freddy and barst literally won't leave me alone.

best friend’s tits

>FE4 banner
)LOL

>all those heroes
>merged rein
>probably all optimal
>implying you deserve any more

INIGO

But seriously though, Is there anyone as good as him with TA Gronnraven beside Cecilia? I really like that build. He counters Rein and Bows like a champ, plus he dances. My new Arena MVP. Shame about his BST for arena score so I won't use him next season. Is Boey good with that build despite his low res?

The whorewings were given out for free my man.

Since they changed rates the fodder units seems to be more rare.

It's quite annoying.

Boey and Merric both work great.

Yeah, but you got merged *5 Lonqu like what the hell man, I only got two in my whole gameplay.
First from roll, second from that seal quest freebie.

I still love Disarm.

/Ourboey/

FemRobin.

I made this yesterday. Now what?

Seashell+, Glacies, Distant Def, Atk Ploy 3 and DD3 SS are so far my options. What is a good B skill for her?

Est is only usable with +attack though
Neutral a shit
I don't know which one to train up for my flier squad between Catria and her though. I finally got both with good IVs.
Its too bad Palla can only be good as a buffbot.

I'm f2p but know somebody who's spent over $800 bucks on this game. They buy $50 google play giftcards at costco for $42 and use them all on fire emblem.

Corrin ... if you face me at my current power, you might not survive ...
I won't fault you for quitting now ...

Cancel Affinity can help her since a lot of mages run TA Raven right now. Renewel could be alright to heal up chip damage to keep her in seashell range.

I just need to 5* Severa or roll nonbrave Roy for TA, grind up deflect magic 3, and she's done.
Kill me.

>not using both to create a pegasister memeteam
Give me the Est, you don't deserve her. seriously please i havent been able to roll an est

ninja tits

I roll on every colour, but I guess green is my second least rolled one. Green usually gives me Cecilia, cherche and nino though, I'm not even getting that many bartres, which is a shame as I like him and wanted to build one with a brave axe

I got 3 5* lonqs (2+atk-res, 1+spd-res) on the vantage banner, which was around when I started playing. I foddered one to ryoma to give him vantage because I was impatient and had no vantage fodder pls don't bully I regret doing that. Nowadays I have 5 3* ones just chilling on my barracks

A decent amount of those have pretty much neutral IVs(saber, Lucina,mages, robin, cecilia, Lyn was a freebie) rein is neutral atk, but I had to promote a 4* one to get merged by the -atk I rolled

>neutral a shit
I've enjoyed my neutral Catria and 5* lonq to give Palla killing edge+.
Est still needs bravelance+ though.

>still no pickle Ricken edit

I totally forgot about Cancel Affinity and I have a Mathilda. I just need to roll a bad IV Katarina for Atk Ploy 3.

You can do it, user. I'm surprised at how good she is as an anti-meta unit.

Did you know she comes as a 4 star?
I rolled like 50 Ests and all were 3 stars with terribad IVs. i seriously thought she might be the only unit that was only available as a 3 star.
I've already built up Palla and have her bulldyke GF Minerva all set. I'll build them all eventually but I don't know who to focus on first since I plan to run Brave Lance Est and Firesweep Catria.
Both sets are expensive as fuck though unless I luckshit myself some DB3, LaD3, BL+, and FSL+ fodder.

Guard?

>make FRobin or FeMui
>get this urge to breed them on the spot
Is this what it feels like to be Narcian?

Literally any Green Mages not named Summer!Elise.

>my wife scarlet still isnt in the game
wtf bros

Dude
She's dead

YES!

Yes, which is why I'm all the more mad I haven't been able to get one. Also, Firesweep Catria is the most fun unit I've built. Her with drag back Palla goading her is great, since with hit and run you can just kite people all day.

MAMUI SURGE

That's my wife

damn, HACCAN makes beautiful art. why haven't the released the text-free version?

>40 attack

mod is god

>takes a day to catch up to a lead caused by a 30 minute boost
But why is Ninian of all people the monster in this gauntlet?

If Ninian goes back into bonus, how big of a gap will she create? I'm guessing around 8 billion points

It's too late in the game for Mamui to make up whatever deficit he's in once Ninian has her bonus. Nothing left but to wait for those sweet 7x bonuses and blow my flags

I was recently terrified by a summer Corrin who dealt 19x2 damage to my FRobin who had almost exactly the same set up as yours

What would be the most insane build for Marthcina? Or is the average build objectively the best?

How many hours until Ninian bonus?

next hour probably

soon
possibly sooner

>good art
>main character in babbies first FE
>cute voice
>fifty banners so many people have her
The lolis are only lolis, MCorrin is a guy, ATiki isn't as popular and FCorrin's art is meh.

Wo dao+
Ardent sacrifice
Moonbow
Fury
Wrath
Attack smoke

that's not a lot of 5*s lol i have 49 currently without counting SI or merges.
>haven't rolled a Hinata or reposition fodder in months
iktf. i've gotten a total of 3 or 4 hinatas since launch and don't have many repositions left either. actually too scared/greedy to fodder my last hinata or repositions away in case i don't get any more. i've actually been more happy about getting a 3* barst than about a 5* before and getting the first 4* klein was the highlight of my day lol

The nips fucked it up again, westerners weren't blowing flags like madmen to make the gap big enough to have all day bonus today

Hopefully soon I want to sleep holy shit

Sounds interesting, what would you use this for? I saw Brave Sword for the quad, do you just Smite her in the enemy lines and pray? Looks pretty brutal.

who wants quick riposte 3 the most?

So... is that permission to do you?

>Angry lolicons deliberately fucking it up
I genuinely love these voting gauntlet stroylines

Stud.

It's my planned Athena build so she and Neph can hack people apart.
I just need to roll an Athena to make it happen.

The state of Ryoma cucks he was even +3
I love cherche so much

I sure love the Beruka and Frederick banner.

While receiving 0 damage from Lyn.

Gee i wonder how did mamui got so close during sleep hours here when he was, at some hours, getting less votes than Ninian.

Whichever slow ass nigga you want to use on the arena the most

>5 star lucas -def +res

Any other unit his skills can benefit from or is he just garbage?

Just got home from work
Going to sleep in an hour or two
Should I use up my remaining feathers now or just wait till I wake up to see how hings are looking?

>-def
)lol

your main arena tank
qr3 is a huge waste if you give it to someone who doesnt determine your arena or aa score

No, that one is 40. Mine is 39.

Give fortress def to healers or killer lance to Florina/Oboro.

Why remove Renewal for her? It would be crazy but it looks more like it'd fuck Marthcina over.

Sheeit
How many goads was she on just then?

I tend to run a healer in my teams since they also double as buffsluts.

Well, Nino and +2 Klein are not pictured, I also foddered 2 5* units, and promoted another from 4* to fodder them too. I've been playing since July. Spent some money but ironically enough never got anything worth mentioning out of it

So is Alm the least memorable lord? Poor dude just got a game, has a good and pleasant personality but get's literally 0 mention and has no real fanbase. I forget that he exists sometimes despite liking him. Only other lord I can see as being on the same level of forgettable is Seliph but that's probably because he's completely outshined by his father as a character.

How much do you think she'd be able to handle in the enemy phase, though?

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

This is putting my blood pressure through the fucking roof. I can get all to way to the fifth map and then I get fucking screwed by this hold out bullshit in Squad Assault 4. I can't preserve Rein for it because I need him to get past Map 3. This is fucking bullshit.

Why is Cherche such a bully?

I'll be on the lookout for staffers, then. Thanks.

You could always promote a 4* one with good IVs if you like him that much

I don't, he just cucked me out of Ninian.

>the only 3* units I have in the Barracks are Hinatas and GHB units
Tempted to get rid of this useless Navarres and Narcians. I'll regret getting rid of Valter even though I have a Luke for panic ploy.

There is one who is more forgettable
You don't even remember who he is