/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/

>Updated! PVP mode, Beast Tribes, Manderville, and more in 4.1 teasers.
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/patch/4_1

>Patch 4.1 Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/cfd6b53bc9cd08b494512a662c04942848db9539

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/U3QZjetW

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Desynth_resulting_in_Fieldcraft_Demimateria_III
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Desynth_resulting_in_Battlecraft_Demimateria_III
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Desynth_resulting_in_Mastercraft_Demimateria
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1377307/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mewo

HD models when?

I'm actually pretty excited about the prospect of HD gear instead of the pixelated messes of the past. Not sure if they can do much about the character models, though.

go take your meds and stop spamming threads, please. your last thread got deleted, take your L.

The gear being added is already HD, you can already see a huge difference between old gear and stormblood gear.

How to farm mastercraft and demimateria 3?

Now if only they could do something about the pixelation of a few Stormblood NPCs. Hien and Yugiri come to mind.

>you can already see a huge difference between old gear and stormblood gear.
Maybe?
A lot of the 1.0 carryover stuff seems to look nicer in most respects, while ARR/HW have some "interesting" texture issues mixing various resolutions.
The entirety of the non-sentai Makai armor sets are plagued with these nasty low res spots.
Hell, Hien's armor looks like a Super Mario 64 backdrop, if anybody still has that screenshot.

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Desynth_resulting_in_Fieldcraft_Demimateria_III

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Desynth_resulting_in_Battlecraft_Demimateria_III

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Desynth_resulting_in_Mastercraft_Demimateria

I don't know what your server's economy is like, but these links should point you in the right direction as a start.

I see, so basically 5k GC seals for the spectacles or forager's hat

Give or take. If your gathering is up high enough, you can also farm fragrant logs or umbral rocks.

Moon cats!

I can be your second side waifu, anything pls.

Soon for 39.99 on the Mogstation. Please look forward to it.

>this top
>this emote

I'd prefer physics that weren't straight out of a N64 game

Cute minion

who would like to be healed?

H E D O E S I T F O R F R E E

Me!

It would be an honor to be healed by the most generic looking Hyur ever. All my friends will be jealous.

I need healed!

>loser is still report bombing
We get it, you're so buttblasted and desperate for attention you invested in a VPN

Will they add cuter costumes in place of the time required to obtain these prior to 4.1?

But you can only be married once

Well what about unofficial waifu that you hide in your house so people don't know you have two?

your midlander has the color palette of my shit after some taco bell

I didn't get a house :(

speak heckin english

This is the best feature this game has ever added.

Awww :c I can be homeless with you.

kill all futa fags

Femroes are the best feature in the game, yes, you're right.

>kelpie still not fixed

Sorry.

its too late now
I automatically flip the meanings of push and pull in my head

I'm a bit confused. Where do you get the /pushup /situp emotes?

Were they even emotes or did I make it up?

No one said anything about dicks. I just like tall chicks is that so bad?

You gotta do your squadron command missions 10 times.

Awesome. Thank you. Only did it twice so far.

Good find

So, whats the best bot for PvP? I really want to cap off my SAM but am busy for the next few weeks.

Same, also the fat cat on the 2nd boss seems to be randomized. Nice easter egg.

This fucking game man

Thanks! I finally got my video editing software figured out and the jiggle top for bard was the first thing I thought of.

I've had a bad streak with recording software so I just use a straight to webm shit recorder that won't manage good framerates. Upside is, it's easy to make good loops with.

What i miss? I went to sleep a lil bit after Maintenance.

soon

Odin....

New housing wards in 4.2
Furry glamours within the next week
Some bugfixes involving crashes and UI issues but no word on the people who have had to reinstall because of the Skalla bug, squadrons, and people triggering automatic bans for teleporting to their friend's house as a tenant.

>silent autist still report bombing

I can get behind this.
This too.

Have you considered not posting instead? Whenever you drop comments like that to bait for replies you just get reported instead because we're talking about the game and not whatever agenda you have.
I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for you at this point with your paranoia, so have this pity reply.

>tfw no gf on cactuar to decorate my home with.
Bros...

Ahh chaos. I had a feeling this 4.1 uodate was gonna cause problems. Even the spamming user came back after being pretty quiet for a while.

Feels familiar man.

You keep using the word agenda, it makes you obvious you're one of the buttblasted avatarfags btw

Which server is best for catboy thirsting??

How could you tell?

thats a cute lizzer but why does she have one xaela horn and one raen horn?

Because of the retainer names

who else /comfy/

makes sense

>waiting til more than halfway through the BEST MONTH to spookify Eorzea

I really want a floating Fat Cat minion

cute hat

Or more likely because you left someone's name in the screenshot.
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1377307/

If that's all you want just go out into the desert.

Top /comfy/

>not having it already

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today.

Would hop in

>clothes in water

I instantly regret queuing for Alliance raid roulette.

that's the whole point

Damn straight.

>fat cat can't sit on your shoulder
>can't bring minions into dungos or raids

This shouldn't sting as much as it does

anynyan want to jerk off with a catboy

>fat cat can't sit on your shoulder
It can for pictures.

hey

you look fat in that picture

Tell me about your first days playing this game,/xivg/.

That's how you wash them idiorto

You should try it in a bathrobe when you don't need to worry, its nice sometimes.

It's always open in ward 2, apartment 1!
Make a wish or a prayer at the shrine and relax afterwards.

You too.

Good, he'd crush my spine.

>cat boy being retarded
nothing new here

I played alone for a few months until I made some friends and went nuclear on most of them a year later.
Back to square one

The topic at hand is Fat Cat, after all.

I can never quite get it to work. Always happens by accident

Got told to go to balmung by a steam friend because him and a few others were playing there, have a lot of memories of levelling through thanalan in the heat because it was the middle of summer and my room was really hot. Take me back

It's a good day for ethnic cleansing

Was having a grand old time on a majestic fucking adventure. I was legit in awe at the game's environments and atmosphere and shit. What I wouldn't give to go back to that time where everything was fresh and new, and my view wasn't so jaded as it is now.

Why did you fanta back to face 1

It's a gpose trick.

"You can't but theres a glitch you can use to make non /beckon minions sit on your shoulder.

Just beckon a minion, summon a new minion and /gpose during the desummon animation."

SAM or SMN?

summon a beckonable minion, beckon it then summon fat cat and gpose right away. Fatcat will be on your shoulder.

Wow well at least you have stinky pants to scare everyone away so you can't hit them with your winning personality you jerkbutted buttjerk

got in one of the ARR closed betas with a friend who played the original game
played ARR launch but didn't get past lvl 40

i wash them like a normal person

Still can't find this fucking Gyr Abanian Chub for M'naago. Anybody else got it yet?

I got a chub for ya right here