/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General # 328 cont.

"Showa Style" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but the sun sets in the west.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Will /mkg/ make it to Halloween?

No. /mkg/ is dead. All hail the discord

>DG is the main game

Yes, and?

Almost exactly one year ago, only four (4) girls participated to the collage.

Are we going to make a halloween collage again this year?

I'm not the one doing them so I don't know.

Jesus, what was I thinking with some of my outfits?

Who does them? I wasn't even here last halloween.

I believe it was Hidenori. I may be wrong tho.

Isn't he dead? Or a pedophile?

Both

The rumors say weed stole his gf, which is fine since they are the same age.

What is hard about making a collage? Just put the images together.

'kay you're in charge now. Good luck user!

How does one steal a gf?

Why the fuck is the Concentration game so reliant on really speedy Wi-Fi? Playing it on 4G is a fucking no go because the cards are so unresponsive. Seriously, it must be way unoptimized or needlessly doing things on their own server that they could have harmlessly left it to the client-side to do.

Just play it on wifi.

If you always have access to decent Wi-Fi, okay. The Concentration game is still stupidly unoptimized.

Why do you not? Do you live in a third world country? Do you not have a home? You could always try leeching wifi from the local McDonalds.

Sometimes you're somewhere where there's no Wi-Fi. Or there's no decent Wi-Fi. McDs Wi-Fi probably won't cut it.

You should still have several hours at home every day.

I don't see why you're fighting me about this. Yes, at home it's usually fine, though not always.

I'm just saying it's not really a problem, you're not likely to have an emergency where you need to play Concentration right then but the wifi isn't good enough.

Seriously? Obviously there's never going to be an emergency with the Concentration minigame, but if that's the bar for whether you consider it a problem then there's basically no problem with any game that's buggy or unoptimized if, given ideal conditions, it's workable. For a lower bar where poor performance is a problem, I would think it's a problem if a mobile game has a simple minigame that's largely unplayable while you're mobile.

You're expecting intelligence and reasoning ability from a DG player

That's uncalled for. There's nothing wrong with the reasoning. That poster could say that the high bar is the point at which it becomes a problem for games and that would be completely consistent. I'm only disagreeing because I, personally, apply a lower bar for games for when things become a problem.

Are there really girls in this general?

Yeah, you.

No, cute boys only.

Post recs.

I am a little girl, are you saying there are people in this thread that aren't little girls?

They may all look like little girls but some are hiding something under their skirt

Thank you.