/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (paste previous thread link here)

NO BULLYING EDITION

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/K0QMPJ63 - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Lewd, nude Oumaeda

>newfags can't into making new threads
user...

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I want to protect and heal Mikan

Rarepairs for the win

Smoogie best mastermind

I love Tenko!
Good morning /drg/

Reminder Tsumugi did nothing wrong

My gf is a cutie

I love Junko!

Not likely
You put the thread link inside the ( ) box and erease whats inside of it.

Can I fix Miu with affection?

Mommy!!!

Angie and her beloved Saiharas!

Depends what kind of affection, user.

Would you protect Mikan guys?
I absolutely loathe Saionji, I would beat the shit out of her, and probably get off to it

Best giri.

Obviously damaged and awkward girls are what I gravitate too, even if their mental illness inevitably worsen relationships.

I'd like to headpat Mikan.

I don't mean to be rude or nuthin' but...you're mom's a dog. Your mother's a dog, dude.

I wanna kiss her thighs

>You wonder if school mode is worth playing? I asked myself the same question during the whole year it took me to find the motivation to put and end to it. The advice is now obvious, it's a no. I liked the main game but this school mode was such a waste of time and pissed me off so much that I don't know if I still like it.

>You have to go through a very tedious RNG-based minigame to gather material to build spares for Monokuma. Then you need to find a present (I hope you played a lot with the capsule machine) through tries and reloads so you can read Free Time Events. I played it for that but, let's be honest, Danganronpa is not the best at characterization. You won't die if you don't know the last secret of the last character but you will if you spend hours watching 50+ Monokuma's announcement telling you it's night time.

>Then they added Trip Tickets. You go to a place to have the honor of asking a question to someone. Depending if you match the character's taste, you get from 0 to 1 heart. WOW, so... uncool. You have Trigger Happy Heart which is you listening to a character's thoughts in Non Stop Debate mode and triggering a thought with a bullet. WOW, so... useless.

>With 10 hearts, if you built all the spares (true pain in the ass), you unlock the character's ending and get his/her underwear. Sasuga Japan, they find a way to sexualize an all-age game in the most incongruous way.

>You won't be able to unlock them all at once. I am sure you will be happy to go through 50 days of this terrible gameplay multiple times to 100% everything.

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

*glass her*

I want to start a nice family with Miu!

Dan Dan, Dan Dan Dan Dangan-roooonpa, Kaedemari Damacy!

Koko! What does /drg/ think of Kaito X Kaede?

Why do you keep saying koko?
kokichi has an i.

Obvious wish-fulfillment for Kaito.

>Talent Course
>Thanks to some extremely lucky rng my S card Teruteru gets 2 successful monokub operations and level 99 before year 3
>He is now an unkillable juggernaut that takes zero physical damage, deals insane wind damage, and heals the shit out of everyone.

Has science gone too far?

It used to be Kichi but an user said Koko sounded better and it grew on me.

Incredibly gay, dude.

The penis really does make it better, more relatable.
Vagina nis scary, like why stick your peen in an open wound? At least butts have cheeks to protect them.

low iq post

I want to fuck Kaito.

It's a nice crackship but as far as Kaito crackships go I prefer Tenko/Kaito.

I wanna hug Miu and feel her "inventions"

Is DRV3's postgame content worth getting into?

You can get multiple surgeries in one run? Man I can't get a single one recently.

>inb4 Mugi kept playing LL on her phone during nighttime in the mastermind's room

Absolutely. Might even be better than the main game

user, that's not how you inb4.

There is literally nothiung gay about deepthroating your cute gf(male)'s dick
To be fair, you have to have a high iq to understand traps.

Traps and crossdressing is cute though

I want to get Kaede panties.

Hey, at least this trapposting isn't everybody posting worst girl. And no, I'm not gonna say who. I know how that song and dance goes. Not even gonna post a reaction image to give away a single clue to my identity and who I hate with a passion. Don't post them.

yes

Impossible because she canonically goes commando. dude

DR1 cast is the worst except Celes

You're right, whoops, I added in there out of habit.

Who is it user?

>t. Aussie Celese

oma

i love kaede!

God told me Angie was best girl. He also told me that most of you don't pray to him. If you don't want to get all smited, you better start praying now.

God loves you.

>asking despite user telling not to
What a menace you are.

I want to be Kaede, and touch my new soft cuddly body

me too

Wow! How did you guess? Do you have Super High School Level Intuition?

I want to dress Ouma in all kinds of girly clothes and tease him about it.

Who's god? I only believe in Atua

Short hair Celes is the best, but her character was ruined because of Chapter 3. She deserved a lot better

Reposting the class list for the Psycho-Gothic Monster Killing Game from the previous thread.

>Male
Ultimate Vampire Doctor (A flirtatious guy who's actually a reliable doctor)
Ultimate Zombie Forensic Anthropologist (A sharp thinker whose comprehension speed and speech are slowed by brain rot)
Ultimate Abomination Friend
Ultimate Werewolf Detective
Ultimate Dullahan Equestrian
Ultimate Monster Academic (Protagonist)
Ultimate Mad Scientist
Ultimate Mummy Historian

>Female
Ultimate Harpy Aviator (An active and prank-loving tomboy)
Ultimate Naga Herpetologist (A silver tounged narcissist)
Ultimate Mermaid Marine Biologist
Ultimate Witch Chemist
Ultimate Changeling Secret Agent (Actually a Skinwalker in the changeling's body)
Ultimate Ghost Phantom Thief (Has a sheet with eye holes cut into it over her 24/7)
Ultimate Cyclops Optometrist
Ultimate Monster Hunter (Rival)

Because all people who hate Ouma always post about how much they hate him.

No! It's completely ridiculous and shameful.

bad post

>Well, in my experience, music has always reached other people's hearts.
>I play the piano because I want to see people smile.
>Everyone's faces light up from my performances.
>I can smile with strangers who I had just met a minute ago.
>Even if we don't speak the same language, we can bond anyway through music.
>I think it's because we can see other people's true personalities through music.
>So, I'll be fine. I know we can overcome anything just by creating a bond!

That sounds as cute as it feels utterly naive

Me too

I wish I didn't, then I wouldn't have to deal with this despair.

Yep! You got me! It's totally Kokichi!

I bet your gonna post some of him now right? Instead of other characters right? Are ya? Are ya?

Case 3 was absolute trash. and I will never forgive Kodaka until Celes gets her own spin-off series.

Oom!

Ghost Phantom Thief sounds really cute!
Many thanks for using my Aviator personality

The grinning face stared at me from the darkness beyond my bedroom window. I live on the 14th floor.

Will I?

You can play as her in the bonus game.

one of the reasons why i love kaede

There’s the regular school life mode and love hotel keys for waifufags, but the best part is the Talent Course and the DanganRPG. Some of the lines in the Talent Course friendship events are solid gold.
>Gundham and Hifumi taking turns coming up with the Chuuni-est backstory for Keebo
>Izuru just fucking dunking on every other ultimate and then roasting them afterwards.
>Teruteru singlehandedly beating the manshit out of 5 other ultimates after a game of Clue goes wrong and then flirting with Miu
>Monokuma spends the entire time fucking with other students in the pettiest ways. Or fucking with Monomi.

I’ve hardly even scratched the surface. Every character gets great events.

I know but I haven't been able to get her cards which frustrates me to no end.

That's so sweet I could hurl

Atua is a bad translation, God has already punished those responsible.

I love her

He just wants to be your friend

Look at this retarded little baba.

A FCUKING PIG SINCE FROM THE START

>Izuru just fucking dunking on every other ultimate and then roasting them afterwards
Ok I'm sold. I didn't realise DR1/2 cast shows up as well.

I love her soo much

cute

FUCKING DELETE THIS
UGUU
Kill yourself.

She looks like she's thinking "if I keep smiling, will they leave me alone eventually?"

Amami/Tojo is the best ship!

FUCK OFF MIU

>FUCKING DELETE THIS
Wait why?

cute!

She's all sugar and no spice

I don't want to see these happy pictures that will never be canon because she died

You won’t regret it. It’s honestly so good I would buy it if they made a standalone Dokapon Kingdom style game out of it. Such a massive improvement over that underwhelming as fuck crafting menu simulator that DR1/2 had.

Agreed

Time to develop best girl