>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14132952
strawpoll.me/14132976
strawpoll.me/14132992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does everyone talk about Orlandeau so much when Dark Veritas has a lot more going for him in comparison?

>tfw pulling for WoL instead of Ara

And there's nothing you can do about it.

Memeland has been in the game longer and is who most faggots rerolled for.

So pic.

when is ara-neesan's event?

Orlandu has a bit more passive ATK boosts after enhancement, the main point people make when talking about the two is that they're best when paired up.

ara le memewife :)

next month

10 hours

>free: kamui
>daily: vivi
All but one of my free daily summons has been one of the two 3 stars on the current banner, no one can convince me it isn't bugged.

rng is rng

Ara

>strawpoll.me/14132952
>strawpoll.me/14132976
>strawpoll.me/14132992

>No "none of above" option.
Shit poll, kys.

Best Villain is Jewgles.

>No Golbez, Exdeath, Kuja, Seymour, Ultimecia, or XII Empire themes
Does XIII pope even have a theme outside of fights?

Well this is embarassing
Back when I couldn't beat 99 and let a couple of mythril go away
I hope I left a lot of mythril back in other events to pick it up now

I'm truly sorry for your shit taste

those little pony tails she has are cute af

>be goes down for maintenance
>comes back with another game breaking bug

fug

>connection errors in BE now boot me back to the title screen instead of just a split second black screen delay before continuing the game as normal like it's been doing every day.
This alone makes this morning's update one of the worst for me.

Joined up around the end of Vincent's event last year, so it'll be nice to actually complete that if it arrives. The chance at older accessories on top of the free mythril is pretty nice for newfags like me

No macroing for you.

Fuuuuuck. Well, BE just became unplayable then.

>tfw tmr farming manually on mobile
>cant even do that anymore without connection issue drop in the middle of every clear

Im still gonna do it though, cause at this point im too determined to get 1k atk on a unit to quit now

I was new too, managed to at least clear all the non-Ultimates though.

>no Kuja

L-LOL!!

BE is LITERALLY unplayable right now!!!

>tmr farming manually on mobile
Jesus christ man, must have the patience of a saintm, i find it annoying enough to run a macro to dump my NRG before going to sleep.

You're not looking at this the right way
MORE COMPENSATION and you DON'T EVEN HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME

>Do you like taking action shots of epic boss battles, awesome-looking Soul Breaks, or interesting party compositions in FFRK?

>Submit an in-game screenshot of your favorite battle scene to our photo contest and it might be chosen to be part of a Keeper mosaic!

>The finished mosaic will be revealed at 6:00 PM 10/23 PST on the special website, and we'll list the names of the Keepers whose photos were chosen!

>The mosaic is scheduled to appear as the background image on the game's startup screen starting from 11/1 PST (11/2 UTC).

>Also, if the mosaic is completed successfully, all players will receive 5 Mythril!

These guys have all the dumbest fucking ideas.

I think it's kinda neat, actually.

Meh, 5 mythril.

you're the dumbest idea lmao

Orlandu actually just has more base ATK pre-enhancements, which translates to a surprisingly big drop in number.

There's one more issue: you don't know what a particular naruto has equipped until you see it. Most people assume he's rocking dark, then get disappointed when he's running excalibur.
Conversely, some orlandufags and agriasfags assume he's running holy and get shafted.

People rather avoid the headache on non-trial content. They stick with the easiest unit to chain and the easiest unit to predict gear without looking.

The ayaka banner has broken me bros i'm actually tempted to have a shitload of tickets and Ayaka injected into my account so I don't miss out on upcoming banners for being stupid enough to go all in on ayaka, does anyone actually get banned for doing it or is it just people stupid enough to equip too much exclusive gear on their friend unit even then maybe getting banned would free me from gatcha hell

>Orlandu actually just has more base ATK pre-enhancements

The fuck are you smoking? How the flying fuck did you get that enhancements lower your stats?

>They stick with the easiest unit to chain and the easiest unit to predict gear without looking
That's stupid. You should always be looking if their element is something important. I generally get by just fine with NE sparks but if there's a certain element I need to avoid you should always be paying attention.

The fuck are you smoking? No one said that.

> paying for cheats

You might as well not play. Part of the charm of any gatcha game is gambling in hopes of good shit. If you start cheating and getting everything easily... the any gatcha game loses it's charm and become a bore.

>Part of the charm is being tempted to open your wallet every time you go all in on something and fail, just like the developer intends
Good goy.

>The fuck are you smoking? No one said that.

You said "PRE-enhancement". Pre means BEFORE. Therefore "PRE-enhancement" means before enhancement.

Therefore your entire first sentence is saying Orlandeau has more base attack before enhancement.

Nobody mentioned using real money but okay :P

Nobody ever said opening your wallets to developers. You can easily get a shitload of tickets being a free2play.

On the other hand, you're the one who said to open your wallets for injection like a good goy for cheaters.

>tfw the 5* guaranteed ticket is burning a hole in my account but I kinda wanna save it too

This is hell.

>mosiac
That's an interesting twist. JP just had people vote on a selection from each realm, winners are pic related from left (1st) to right (5th)

Wonder if they will literally take anything, maybe we can flood them with Fungahh

>WoL's OSB and CSB are the only 6* on the renewal banner
There's literally not a better chance to get that holy chain
too bad it's gonna be useless for a long while

First, that wasn't me.
Second, yeah. Cid has more ATK THAN DV even before enhancement. This entire discussion is about a comparison between the two you fucking idiot. No one said that Orlandu's ATK suddenly drops after he gets enhanced, the "big drop" refers to the gap between Orlandu and DV.

>tfw going to submit sub 30 magicite timer

FFI Thief banner #2 is a better chance for the same amount of mythril, and has Garland's chain too.

>First, that wasn't me.

Then why did you reply to my post that was replying directly to the idiot who said that?

just use it dude

Because you're stupid and I felt the need to point that out. I also responded to that guy in that exact same post, why the fuck would you assume we were the same person if you weren't an idiot?

>maybe we can flood them with Fungahh
I'd like to see that

>it's an ESLfag doesn't understand English episode

why the fuck are there only 3 options

>maybe we can flood them with Fungahh
This. We've got a lot of great fungahhh shots lying around, someone should submit some.

Merc Ramza now will hurt a lot less than Merc Ramza after months of saving.

From what i got 1 5* injection won't instantly kill your account, but those tickets might and if you inject constantly (and let's face it, if you start cheating you will probably keep at it) shit will eventually get blatantly obvious for your "friends" when you always instantly pull the banner 5* thanks to the ticker now.

Honestly you are better off sucking up your lack of Ayaka, and frankly the shame is yours for hoping and feeling entitled for a 5* in the first place.

We can do it senpaitachi

>shit will eventually get blatantly obvious for your "friends" when you always instantly pull the banner 5* thanks to the ticker now
May as well report every whale in the game for cheating desu

Well, finally got around to finishing season 1. Both in sprite design and battle design, I'm not sure Chaotic Darkness could've been more disappointing as a final fight. Hell, even the second Sol fight seemed much more lackluster than the first.

did you get dropped on your head as a child?

Okay, let's talk shadowlord raid.
Are you gonna check each and every friend unit you have to make sure they're not running the wrong element?
Or are you just gonna pop in a random Orlandu because you know 99.999% are holy?

For trials, you're right. Those are one and done prepare and you're off type things.
For the rest of the content, convenience takes precedence. Orlandu is the most convenient unit.

>tfw only 1 FUNGAH and it isn't even a full one
I think I might just be boring and take a pic of an OSB/USB to submit. Unless we have photo session rooms and take pictures of different soul breaks with Mr. Typhon but that kind of ruins the magic behind these pics

We got this, man

What i mean is that even whales pull "dud" 5* when shaking their wallets, the deal is more the consistency of always getting what is desired and nothing else. Instead of shit like "Whale pulled 5* Lightning,Whale pulled 5* Ace,Whale pulled 5* Prishe,Whale pulled 5* [unit that is getting whaled for]" it is just: "Injector pulled 5* [unit that is getting whaled for]" once at the start of every week.

You get what i am saying? Whales blow up the ticker.

I don't assume anything, I've had a few Darklandus here and there for some dumb reason, and some dumbasses that just forget to equip Excalibur and have a NE Orlandu.
On a personal note I play JP these days anyway so now I have to deal with checking through tons of Sephiroths and Onions because who the hell knows how they're going to be geared. I've had multiple fire Sephs for some stupid reason.

That is beautiful.

That's how injection works? It tells everyone that you pulled the unit?

Stupid question, do i have to log out of my ffbe account on my Android before setting up and recording my macro for Nox?

Oh fuck, was gonna post that too. Seph's off center though, so that's a shame.
Anyone else have any Gilgamesh raid pics from last year?

Well I mean, people get frustrated by that. You're obviously frustrated by that, especially in tedius-but-easy content.
The reason people flock to orlandu is because he offers a solution (an imperfect one, but still).

It's just people trying to minimize tedium.

Memories of Garlandanon's connection woes when things like this happened

From what i got anyway, i would assume it did since otherwise it should be blatantly obvious for Gumi that a account got a unit without pulling.

The days before Fungahhh.

One of my favorites

Official Final Fantasy Villain Rankings:

>Elder God Tier
Sephiroth

>God Tier
Kefka Palazzo, ArdynIzunia, Hojo

>Great Tier
Jecht, Kuja

>Good Tier
Golbez, The Emperor, Cid Aulstyne, Seymour Guado

>OK Tier
Garland, Ultimecia, Genesis Rhapsodos

>Meh Tier
Gabranth, Cloud of Darkness, Vayne Carudas Solidor

>Shit Tier
Caius Ballad, Bhunivelze

>Meme Tier
Exdeath

I'm pretty sure I'm in this picture, good times

Ya know what you guys are right i'm pretty ok with everything on my account and i've cleared everything so far so I can live without Ayaka, it just kinda sucks I have to miss out on pulling on the Halloween and Fiends banner or not be able to do the guaranteed 5* pull in December and all I have to show for it is my 4th Dark Knight Cecil

>Vayne
>not shit tier
Ya goofed

*tips fedora*
have all the upvotes, good sir!

I know Vayne is pretty lame but is he really THAT bad?

Yes

Gimme an example.

Everything, we've been over this user.

Yes he all wrong wut u think he do wrong no filth

Going to enter into this. Which of these do you guys think would have the highest chance of winning and being featured?
>Barret using Full Break on Lightning in the dissidia event, with Raijin and Sazh in the party
>Vayne casting Drainga on allied Larsa

>use 5* guaranteed ticket
>Dark Vertias

I'm happy, I half expected to get trolled with a dupe of one of the 3 other rainbows I have.

I'm going to have get rid of a bunch of reagon bandwagoners because of that. I already have ok at fire +2 water +1. he's at this point better.

Now the pressure is on to grab Glauca.

>Ramza
nice, but still no ayaka. I can probably scrounge up one more 11 summon.

Save it for KitKat Ariana

The blacked one stands a much higher chance of winning than the Vayne did everything lewd (with Larsa) one.
Also, I just turned on RK for the first time today and HOLY SHIT! As someone who only started shortly before 2nd anniversary, this renewal dungeon stuff sounds amazing! Not to mention all the fantastic update news for future stuff coming like those great new dailies. I thought I could finally go back into saving mode for the Terra banner but we're getting what, 15 new banners for these renewal dungeons? I gotta pull on VI and VII and I'm still missing water so should I try a pull on X as well? Shit, just realized I only have 47 mythril so I guess it'll just be VI and VII assuming I can get 50 mythril from these renewal dungeons and the XV event.

Pulled a delita this morning.
Is moonblade still worth working towards or is it all about greatswords now?

You would be better off pulling on the upcoming Tidus event banner for water shit.

Is Ara angry because her latest boob job didn't turn out like how she wanted?

I do.