/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #991 - Costume Edition.

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3zR_LlMJmAsUDZaNk5jc3d4Qmc
youtu.be/uFgLNzoKbvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not updating the OP to add anything about the Forces comic
Stop making OPs.

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

*pecks*

hot-bod Amy
nudes when?

First part (of four) of Sonic Forces digital comic.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3zR_LlMJmAsUDZaNk5jc3d4Qmc

Honestly after reading it, I'm eager to see what the next 3 issues have to offer.

Also for those asking, here's the only possible waifu material in the comic.

Hopefully they’ll put it in a trade if they plan on selling these. I’m not buying seven page comics.

Now posted to the Sonic twitter too, as well as telling us to watch the stream tonight.
Maybe Flynn will show up.

They're Free user

Ah, my mistake then.

>pink flat kitty cat
I'll take it

Commissioned Geek for the other side of the Bump daki!
Also here just in case -

>just_saw_Maria_come_out_of_the_space_shower.pdf

Delete this monstrosity.

Are those green hill panties?

>They finally post it on Twitter, almost 2 hours late
Why is Aaron so slow?

They're on the official Sonic twitter, but I guess I could see them selling a physical copy if people are into that.

why ARE all the female oc's flat?

*Attack imminent*

Nice comic . But can we use it as a preview of the IDW one, or they have nothing to do.

Looks like it! I hadn't even noticed

Probably gotta stick to release schedules.

That would require IDW Publishing to sign off first. And they're probably already at work getting the current comics ready for print. Might take too long for it to be worth it if they haven't started already.

They have nothing to do with eachother. ABT is not officially with IDW and thiscomic was published by Sega.

IDW has nothing to do with this digital comic but assuming Adam is also on the team those comics will be pretty much exactly the same as this.

Only Rouge can have tits anymore

Is Eggman autistic?

Didn't notice I was covered this thread, thanks

This is cute, don't recognize the artist either

Delivery Might colour this later maybe

super-cute!

The same arte style, possible, the same Forces setting, I don't know.

I think he's EGG-TASTIC!

wew
Nice.

I think he's neat.

Lovely.

I want to fuck her so bad, muy dick hurts.

he's not officially on the IDW comic. Email IDW and ask them to hire him

I'd eat Amy's food.

Sonic is a cute anime girl.

He’s eggtisitic.

Forces will have a breast-slider option. I just know it.

>Mobian village has self defence voluntary militia with some nice firepower.
Proudhon and Benjamín Tucker would be so proud.

That was genuinely great, doesn't seem to be IDW related so Sega was more than fine with this kind of story and characterisations.
That's awesome.

If the games have this kind of stuff in, that's awesome, but I just know it's going to be a You + Sonic + Sonic save the day kind of deal.

>other side
may I see it?

It's eggnogstic, his is a special case.

>people is pissed about Forces
>Want to see new gameplay so they are confident in their purchase
>Game launch is less than a month
>Dude the news is just a comic
>only park avenue
>Gameplay fucking never
Yeah , fuck this. I cancelled my pre order.

>mobian

wishful thinking

nice blog, where can i read more of your whining?

>cancelled my pre-order
Stopped reading right there.

>Nicole wew

I have faith.
I probably shouldn't, but if Amy can have a slight curve, and Rouge gets bat-tats then why can't my OC have a nice pair?

Perhaps it'll be unlocked by finishing the storymode.

The pre-order you never made. Okay, buddy.

>Sega was more than fine with this kind of story and characterisations
You realize that was pretty much just the custom character monologuing to himself, right?

can't wait to see Jen Hen bitch about ABT getting comic work on her private

All the way up to K. Also a butt slider.

Thank you user

that'll probably be a mod

There's nothing wrong with pre-ordering or complaining about Sega not revealing more of the game.

what is the appeal of sonic forces exactly? the game looks like shit, and a good mini comic doesn't change that. just makes me more worried that Sega's going to try and push the disastrous narrative from Forces onto IDW's comic continuity.

She's probably mad it's digital, she needs the toilet paper.

>"Did you know that posting this every single thread without fail makes you my best friend?"

Has she done that before? I figured she was relatively tame.

I meant Vector and Espio and Charmy being capable, making a stand, not being put to the sidelines etc.

Although, the character monologuing to himself was good, it showed how he was scared of an actual impending threat, showed how useless he felt because of it, and even after helping how he feels he needs to do more.

I know it's not Shakespearean, but it's an actual Sega comic, I expected Sonic to come through and save the day and inspire rather than OC realising he has to do something.

Have a YOU, pal.

>story that some people like
>more Boost
>character creation
>really customizable character creation
Even if it's bad, OC autists world over will help the game sell.

you're welcome
also, tail-touching is now my fetish

From an user who isn't looking forward to it, I can respect it for trying to have a narrative.
It's not over the top Adventure 2, it's not corny Heroes, but it's a lot better than Colours to Lost World and I;m fine with that.

Here ya go. Artist said she's also gonna make a touched-up version of this side.

I agree, but it'll probably still be fun and that's what matters.

She's been pretty rude towards ABT and Hesse's work in the past and recently, maybe other artists too.
Might have a superiority complex or something.

>Why are people looking forward to something I don't?
I dunno, opinions or something

Need more lewd tails!

Customizability kinda means nothing when the characters look more like Sonic Boom background characters than actual mainline Sonic characters.

They actually fucked up the main selling point of the game, somehow.

>Awesome_to_the_max.webm

cute.
Thanks senpai

Anyone have that cap on hand where she insisted there was missing context from the Hesse tweet?

Well, that's a shame. But at least she's keeping it to her private twitter as opposed to being up front about it. Hope she gets over it sometime though, that kinda thing really isn't healthy.

Both are very nice. Kind of wish her legs on the back side were less noodly like the front side was.

spoiler
>"f......fu.....f......what is word?"

>1000+ followers
>private
Pick one. She shouldn't be shocked about leaks.

I blame this god forsaken place for making me like this

Agree

Fuck, that's not really a private account anymore when you've got that many followers, jeez.

There's nothing wrong with doing either, but when you gonna say you cancelled your pre-order on Veeky Forums, not everyone's gonna believe you.

Which none of us have access to so verifying information is a pain in the ass.
However, she admitted the Hesse and ABT one so thanks Jen.

I don't get it though, like, be salty if you want but posting it to thousands of people is just unprofessional.

yeah, well, that's the end of his post

You think you can do one where Silver gets his revenge by mercilessly molesting Blaze's tail in return?

youtu.be/uFgLNzoKbvM

I wouldn't be surprised if someone here has access to it. If she has that many people on it, I wouldn't be surprised if just anyone could request to follow her and she'd accept it.

It really is though. Like hell, I can understand being salty or jealous over people you worked with and wanting to let it out to a few really close friends, but at that level it's just kinda ridiculous.

Cool.
Some folks got too much spare time.

good gravy, that guy was talented.
Shame about what happened next.

Yeah maybe! If you gave me a prompt it could help inspire me

Why did I laugh so hard at this

>Fuck, that's not really a private account anymore when you've got that many followers
I don't get this at all. How is it private? You can hardly screen like 1000+ people.

There's a reason she didn't get more comic work and hasn't gotten the opportunities that Hesse, and now ABT, have gotten. She's nasty on the inside and there's no fixing that.

That's so cool.

*beep* *beep* best ship coming through

>How is it private? You can hardly screen like 1000+ people.
It's ok as long as they agree.

What animal are you gonna use first in forces, I'm thinking of using the basic bitch wolf since I feel like most will use hedgehog

Bird. Gotta have that double jump. Plus I think birds are fucking hot

I'm using Buddy. He's pretty much his own character at this point to me & he has a cute design.

pre-set number 4