Io Edition

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

destinytracker.com/
gamerant.com/destiny-2-iron-banner-armor-how-long/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you Asher where's my Gensym Knight Mark

Is this game any good

Finally completed the set and realized I felt nothing.

I doubt it.

DLC#1: Vex + Osiris
DLC#2: Fallen + Reef cast
Expansion#1: Hive w/ Savathun
Expansion#2: Darkness (Pyramid ships in the outro)

we won't see more Cabal focus until a D3 expansion, imo.

no

GIVE ME BACK MY ICE BREAKER

Pyramids are definitely being saved for Destiny 3 as the ultimate bad guys. Expansion 1 will be Savathun, and there might not be a Year 3 considering destiny 1 only had one because destiny 2 was taking too long to complete and they had to pad for time.

DLC#1: Vex + Osiris
DLC#2: Rasputin feat. Fallen + Reef cast
Expansion#1: Hive + Taken w/ Savathun
Expansion#2: Darkness (Pyramid ships in the outro)
Fixed.

>DLC#2: Fallen + Reef cast

Nigger do you not recognize the symbol? DLC 2 if about the Warminds.

>DLC#1: Vex + Osiris
>DLC#2: Fallen + Reef cast
>Expansion#1: Hive w/ Savathun
>Expansion#2: Darkness (Pyramid ships in the outro)

Only first one is confirmed, everything else is completely out of your ass.

I could see it kicking off via a second D2 expansion, with D3 being primarily set extrasolar and having us go to the source (RE: homeworlds) of our antagonists, with the Traveller coming along and just chilling in the systems we visit

>tfw only 11 days left

I hope the first big bad in D3 is SIVA. SIVA has the most potential for cool shit.

Why is she waving an imaginary flag.

wtf does experience mean for the nf
if I'd done this one before why would I be doing it again

Even after all the bullshit, why do people still want this game?

Traveler wouldn't have to tag along. Think about how much of a leap in science humanity experienced when the traveler first arrived, and we've basically been working on repaired clunkers from the last golden age, sans raid gear. So now that the traveler is awake we could experience a second golden age, develop better space faring tech, maybe equip all our ships with FTL drives so we could freely tavel between earth and other solar systems.

>tfw no Failsafe gf

Some people still cling to that hope that Bungie can turn this game around.

not only that, but there's all the dudes we kill with varying techs related to their own FTL travel. We could simply retrofit a Cabal warship, for example

They're in for a rude awakening.

Where and how do I get uriel's gift?

>14 PACKAGES
>NO PULSE

uriel gifts it to you

Gunsmith Engrams

>not having the full IB set yet
>not having Sweet Business

LMAO
M
A
O

POST TITANS NOW

Why do you autists come to this thread?

Every time I look at the War Rig I want to vomit, who seriously fucking designed such a simplistic and flimsy looking TITAN chest piece?

>caring about either of those things
expected nothing less from a retard titan

Guardian dress up is the best bit about the game, you gay

Shame the armor looks like shit huh.

Probably the worst thing about Destiny 2 to me, all the Titan armor look like utter shit other than Devesation Complex and Kerak Type 2

>Destiny 3.
>Different solar system.
>Social space is the tower.
>On top of the Leviathan.

Hngggggg.

You know the flip side of not having these requirements is guided games where you join seekers who never beat the raid, do not get on party chat and don't speak English.

That's your worst complaint?

that would mean giving relevance to the dead orbit, remember?, those fuckers want to run away

prestige doesn't have gg

Thinking about it, no. But it's still terrible. That's why most Titans end up looking the same, there are so very few good looking armors.

they'll all win, tho; NM can have their City/Earth ruler; DO can have their fleets and colonisation of far flung worlds; FWC can have their secrets and military strategy/might. EZ PZ.

I was talking in general

Need some ~270 people for leviathan
Empty rn

>270
Nobody here would admit to being that low of a level this long after releases for fear of being blacklisted

fuck off, retard

I would help but

>270
>probably first timers

I don't have a shred of patience today, sorry.

should i just afk iron banner for a few hours to get enough tokens to hopefully get my last titan armor piece

I bought the game a week ago,please understand
Well wish me luck cause I'm doing this alone

Why don't you just play it? Don't afk man.

>cause I'm doing this alone
no, no you're not. It's mechanically impossible to solo, user

what's the appropiate light level to have then?

The problem is in guided games there are no requirements on either side. So you can join guides that never did the raid either.

>please understand

FUCK YOU FOR GUILT TRIPPING ME. If you get 4, I'll join and be your 5th

>pickle rick avatar

300+
in fact, you shouldn't be posting here if you are not above 290

At least 285, at 270 you'll eat shit during Calus. Not to mention if you're not running during Gauntlet, you'll get lit the fuck up by the ads. Factoring the FNGs in, you're looking at a 2 hour raid at least and no one likes that.

I would wait until you get high 270s like 278 or into 280s. Try some night falls with other characters or do another exotic weapon quest to get a light level jump. If you have a clan try to get some clan engrams with crucible, nightfall, and contributions. Other than that, grind heroic public events.

How do i check my kd in the destiny app?

post your name here ill check for you :^)

destinytracker.com/
you don't.

2/3 NF

>tfw nothing left to do

What now boys?

Call of Duty comes out next month. Buy it. Activision will not allow Bungie any major releases in the next 2 months

when's prestige raid and is it even worth doing more than once

joff99

So yeah. They're just bigger, for no reason.

>having mobility at all

>tfw only played the beta so I can use the M1 Garand
>its fucking shit and smg guns are the best ones to use

NAH fuck off.

>Decide to improve KD/Elo after decidedly playing stupid in the first couple weeks, tried to make fighting lion work amongst other shenanigans
>Check destiny trackers recently and see a recent game where KD was 4. something, was a decent victory, played objectives, was MVP
>Lose about 70 something elo for a victory
Is Destiny trackers a meme or something that I'm missing?

post name

The crucible chest and boots have a free point of mobility. But, cute meme response I guess.

Trying to solo leviathan at 270,where do I put this thing?

joff99

In the stand where the encounter started. Cabal will steal the flag before you can get the second one though.

My k/d is barely 1.2 thanks to early shitter gameplay and I don't want to blacklist my self like a retard

Yikes!

How much of the raid is it possible to do solo? Been kind of wanting to fuck around with it

Then don't fucking use the Crucible armor. The Titan Nessus and parts of the EDZ set have no Mobility.

GG son.

Uriel's Gift.

Restart the raid and go under the bridge.
Flip the switches in the room in the order 153246 from left to right as fast as you can. You will open up a passage way to the underbelly and you can have fun exploring, but you shouldn't be able to unlock the chests.

U R I E L ' S G I F T

the best you're gonna get is underbelly exploration
lowest baths and gauntlet is 4, lowest dogs and calus is 2

>haha maintenance dudes
>yeah we fixed that black screen in the tower

>I'm still getting it
FUCK OFF you fucking kikes and actually fix your fucking game, I'm still getting the black screen at the Tower

Saladin is even more annoying than Shaxx.

Stop the memeing, Shaxx is not a good commentator.

>lol lets give a bullshit challenge that is pure luck like light vs light for the iron banner challenges xD
START USING YOUR FUCKING LONG LASTING SUPERS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

DIE! DIE! DIE!

They fixed PS4 users crashing when going to the Tower, you illiterate retard. They're still working on the black screen (which doesn't crash your game, it just makes you wait for a few minutes).

>took 1 game to get this challenge done on my Titan
>took 10 FUCKING GAMES for my Lock

To be fair, it's because I was running with a stacked team and the enemy barely had a chance to pop their supers let alone earn them. Pubstomping feels so good

I'M AWOKEN RIIIIIIIIIICK

>they fixed the crash
is this real life

>Team mates play Control like clash
>Team mates fall apart second half of the match
>Enemy team is a 3 or 4 man

>IB gear and weapons do not drop at the end of a match
>Getting IB gear is entirely up to luck with a loot pool filled with shit nobody wants
>Can no longer buy from vendors

I hope Luke Smith eats everyone at bungie and then dies from diarrhea

>Running with a stacked team
user, you're simply playing the game like it was designed to be played

>the Traveler finally talks to us
>it has a woman's voice

You guys know it's gonna happen. There will be so much tfw no Traveler gf posting.

I never indicated differently. God bless all the pubstomped solo queuers for the easy wins.

Has anyone made OC for strange harpy gf yet?

Traveller has been confirmed female since D1 user.

>traveller talks
>male voice
>tfw no traveller bf (female)

gamerant.com/destiny-2-iron-banner-armor-how-long/

>After running one million iterations, moako explains that the average player will need 29.7 reward packages in order to get all five pieces of armor at least once.
>Meanwhile, the average number of reward packages required to get all 13 pieces of gear is 41.3, which should be a disappointment to Destiny 2 fans. Earning 41 reward packages is equivalent to about 164 Iron Banner wins, or 410 losses, while 30 reward packages amount to around 120 wins or 300 losses.

Fucking hell.
Think about that shit for a second.

>164 wins or 410 losses.
>8 minutes per match.
>Assuming no mercy rulings it would take between 22 and 55 hours to get all the armor pieces.

That's without wasting 3 minutes on loading screens between each match, that's just pure match time.

>The Traveler has a sassy black woman voice

y/n?

drinking helps. I play Destiny almost exclusively drunk.