my.mixtape.moe/ivkpkd.png

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/ZTUZc19L

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zqpHRveA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uni retrofit when

This woman will most likely rape and kill you if you marry someone else.

I want to die bros.

Hammann cured my crippling depression.

Oh yeah? What if i marry Enterprise?

It's not rape if I enjoy it.

Marry both foxes, have threesomes, remind yourself daily they're liable to rip your throat out and eat your liver if you fuck up. Also fearboners.

Can someone list the pros and cons of the scout ships? Can CA carry harder than DD?

Enterprise is too cool to marry. It's kind of annoying.

>implying I would marry anyone else besides this utter perfection

Is Breast fixed yet?

How do I change the girl that shows at my homescreen?

FIX BREASTS NOW LA

Top left corner.

Oh fuck off

back to ur burgerfest seanig

>they fell for the breasts meme

Is she taking a shit in that watermelon?

Marry her off to Kaga instead to keep her occupied. Maybe hand Yuubari over as well so they have a kid to take care of.

You learned nothing from Kancolle, did you? Kaga and Akagi there weren't particularly close either and shipped together. And then the hetfags literally lost their shit when Kaga, in her hourlies at night time, talked about going to check on Akagi instead of offering some line for teitoku. And you're surprised people leap to conclusions on whether you're a hetfag or not after that?
Caring so much about "muh character integrity" when the personality is paper thin to begin with is pretty silly anyway.

Fighting Enterprise in PvP is a real fuckin' treat.

Who do I marry, Wales or Takao

I'm adamant on my opinion that headcannons tends to attract some awful crowd and are downright retarded. Although I do think so I respect your choice in doing so. Just let's end this conversation already, I don't like arguing.

A lone level 90 Enterprise managed to blow away my entire scout fleet and main fleet in a single Lucky E proc.

both. you get 2 free rings

Enterprise vs Enterprise

not him, but where do I get my second right? I got one in the mail but where do I get the other one?

Why is Prinz's costume more expensive than the other girls'

God tier tits.

but her tits look smaller than Takao and Atago's

gotta pay the premium for dat dere deutsche qualität

I had one in mail and achievements but i only see 1 in my inventory

Is there any time limit on buying these swimsuits or are they permanently available

No matter what gender or visual appearance you assume your commander to have, it's headcanon as well.
By that extension of logic, every single doujin with the commander, every piece of fanart or fic with the commander, anything at all involving him, even as far as just mentioning characteristics, would be headcanon and ultimately be your logic considered "awful".
Just about every player has some form of headcanon going on, some just decide to apply it to the characters without applying it to their stand-in-persona.
There is, in no instance, sufficient evidence to completely rule out most basic scenarios of either direction.
These games are designed around "fill in the blanks" and "do what you want with them". Otherwise they would require a lot more story and each character would require more detail.
It's just harmful to your enjoyment of the game and the associated derivative content if you just disregard something as "it's headcanon, it's shit.".

Two? I only received one.

permanent. they were just discounted for the event

No thanks. I'm going to marry Kaga and forget that Akagi even exists.

Akagi-san is precious.

Nee-sama is precious...

COMRADE! Comrade...

Here's a Long Island event guide for those who need it. pastebin.com/zqpHRveA

Were the Akagi and Kaga swimsuits in the event and limited or were those CN only?

>tfw /alg/ is stuck feeding on the guides other generals make

t-thanks

Thanks user.

Thanks, user, her retrofit can't come soon enough.

hornet is cute

This game will never be translated to English, right?

Always found it hilarious that BigE, arguably the most important US war vessel could not save herself from the scrap yard. Especially since `murricans love to memorialize their shit.

God I sure hope not.

I didn't get a ring in the mail

You know what, I don't care. Maybe I'm just a cunt and don't like seeing certain characters associated with /u/ so I justify it like that while some others go scot-free. My conviction is probably shaky because I just don't like /u/ as a board and they're normally the ones that raise such points (like now). You do seem like a good person as opposed to the people I normally butt heads with so I guess I'll have to learn to get along with you

The idea of Enterprise crawling with soccer moms, their brats, and unwashed history buffs while constantly battling the corrosive effects of salt water is depressing.

Which one?

呉 is where the realest niggas are at.

Looks like they already knew about you being gay.

tl;dr
Now kiss

Good thing I didn't burn 80 medals on her.

>everyone is on 呉
>I just randomly joined ルルイエ
Well, at least I was able to obtain my waifu pretty early on thanks for the medals.

>Maybe I'm just a cunt, and don't like seeing certain characters associated with /u/
I have a cunt and I hate any and all forms of /h/ so I understand where you are coming from. Sort of.
In the end however, the hetfags always win out in terms of quantity, even in franchises where there is a complete absence of any men, so I don't understand why they are so angry that someone else gets a slice of the pie.

Do it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>btw im a gurrrrl
Fuck off you stupid fucktard

What if its a male to female? The granblue community has a ton of those and they're really into this game

Thanks for the guide, user, I'm dumb as fuck and didn't know what to do.

Well then it can fuck off all the way back to the surgery table and ask for a lobotomy

>how dare someone mention they're female in relevance to hating het stuff
Kill yourself by rubbing your wrists on your edgy face
No, I'm just Kuugen, I always mention I'm female because I enjoy upsetting neanderthal shit like the poster above you.
Stay mad, neanderthal. I fucking live to devour your angry tears of blood.

Hope not, if anything, this general will stop being comfy and get worse than /gbfg/

The /u/ shitposting is comfy?

>how dare someone mention they're female
That's the point, you being female is irrelevant on the internet.

yeah, the /u/ shitposting, discord shitposting and people arguing fgo and other games sure is comfy!

>I am mad the game doesn't exclusively cater to my fetishes only
This isn't 2004, and even if it was, it's relevant to the point at hand. You didn't even qualify for "I tried" this round.

Not as famous as Iowa.

/u/ is a pretty shit fetish

Boring a shit too. There's nothing more boring than a vanilla yuri doujin.

I didn't particularly try but you are aware of why people talk shit to people who admit they're women on the internet right?

>hetcucks

>the server is full
So can I not play now?
Great game.

Careful there, you're dangerously close to an irrelevant opinion singularity

Ah, you're triggered.

>7th Cola = Reach Level 70 on Long Island and Max Limit Break her.

Fuck's sake. I could do the limit breaking, but the leveling is going to be a lot harder. I'm new, so what's the best way to do this?

Most of them because they are quite literally retarded. The majority of the rest because they think it's funny. I just enjoy upsetting them and them revealing themselves for the brainless shitposters they are.
Babies' first shitpost.txt

Pick a different server. It's the same as with Kancolle

A persons gender is completely irrelevant in regards to sexuality. Like you said, it's not 2004 anymore.

Regardless the fact you not only decided to let everyone know your gender but also name dropped yourself in your autism fit tells me you're just desperate for attention. I realise I'm also giving you what you want by replying so I'm just gonna stop here.

Don't be new

Three days into playing and my main fleet is already average level 50~60.
Doesn't look like its that hard.

>relevant to the point at hand
How so? All women hate /h/? Or do you hate /h/ because you're a woman? That makes no sense whatsoever, you could be a man and hate /h/ too.

Stick her in your backline wherever you go. Make her the leader when you get strong enough to keep her alive.

Do I lose anything by using auto mode?

She needs to be 70 for the final lb anyway user.

It'll be slower and if you have any torps you can safely assume that all of them will miss. Other than that it's a safe option as long as you're a bit overleveled/geared for what you're doing.

I'm trying!
What's been your course of progression?
I know. But the problem is that I don't know how to go about moving from chapter to chapter at what levels to maximize EXP gain in the time I have. I've got two fleets at about level 20+ right now.

why is Atago such a shotacon?

The reason you say you're female is because in real life it gets you an automatic upper hand in any conversation with a man. It doesn't work like that on the internet though so you can fuck off.

>don't want to stop farming for Kaga to farm for Long Island lb's
I'm in too deep and I need my Fox.

Proof?

But you can do that at any time user...

the proof is in the headcanon and fanart user. haven't you learned anything from the /u/-turd flinging its shit around?

That isn't proof.

>Already have solid high tier team with Prinz, Takao, Cleveland as scout and Enterprise, Akagi, Kaga as main but i cant stop my crafting addiction.

What do I need to do to get the ring?
Please help.

>Try to grind enough to go down on oil
>9000 oil over cap
This isn't working
>still shitposting
Dude.