pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1159316364&tscn=1507766965
1d4chan.org/wiki/Genevieve_Sandrine_du_Pointe_du_Lac_Dieudonné
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder the Phoenix King is a cuck.

GET YOUR FRESH OC

Thats where the marihuana comes up from Lustria.

>It’s the most character-heavy, faction-packed and content-dense map we’ve ever made, with 35 different legendary lords playable, and all those lovely new gameplay features from Warhammer II (treasure hunting, new UI gubbins, storms at sea etc).

HNNNGGHHH.

Two questions:
Do 3d porthole matter that much?
does the "out of control" status actually matter for the AI?

r@s

>Do 3d porthole matter that much?
Not at all really.

I genuine just want it for Eightpeaksbowl.

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

I hope the campaign AI makes all the Eightpeakbois go for it. If not, maybe a mod can help.

TEAM GOBBO

Do all of Teclis' passive buffs get activated by a single spell? I took the first one (damage res buff) and healing for all units, but it seems that Flock of Doom only activates the damage res, not healing

>tfw you finish the vortex race and the real fun begins

time to purge

LOVE ETERNAL!

Come ME, Im gonna take Malagor on a nice long holiday, and see if he's worth a damn elsewhere instead.

Where should he take his vacation?

take him to a beach,beastmen love sand

YO'

>eternal
>their love didn't even survive Finubars reign
what would a man know of eternity?

now this is my kind of battle

skaven shits

Grace

I thought they love white women pussy

as an equal opportunity user that tries to make use of full roster of whatever faction I play, finding Marauders with Great Weapons to be the absolute bitches of the north.

Seriously, even Warhounds, the weak skirmish unit of the faction, are going to fuck their face in a head on collision.

That 20 melee defense (vs. 28 on Marauders) appears to be making a huge difference in engaging any enemy infantry unit.

I've had them take 60% casualties holding up a unit of zombies and even worse vs Brettonian peasants.

The unit right now seems to be the crappiest in WH1 for their cost

Why not use nightrunners?

Why does he look like corpse while she does not? Arent vampires supposed to be ageless? Would he look like just a skeleton if world didnt explode?

I like it! Lustria southern coast it is!
Oh no, Im not making two stops!

Alexander would be proud desu, greek and barbar working together to protect his farthest regions.

Karak Zorn rises again!

Cus he spends more microsoft vampire points on her than he does himself.

Vampires can use a glamor to hide their true form. Vlad is wearing his War Face.

why are people against putting Tyrion on horse? sure he gets more damage from anti-large, but he becomes fast and doesn't get throw around my monstrous units

Well this is awkward

You mean the autoresolve rat race begins

whos the best magic LL?

Mannlet

Has anyone actually fought a defensive battle at a High Elf gate?

>Orcposting escapes /pol/

This pleases me enormously.

why use nightrunners? they seem trash

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1159316364&tscn=1507766965

Currently thinking about rebalancing my skaven food mod. Ports are apparently too common, so that modest ports give +2 at level three and capital ports give +3 at lvl 5.

Should I drop it to +1 max for minor settlement ports and +2 for capital ports?

/pol/ stole Orcposting from /tv/

You do know the fires rises comes from the dark knight, not atilla right

When did they get Slavs in Sweden?

Gonna bribe those elves so we form a non-aggression pact then make war on the undead.

Fought a lot of them in my first Tyrion campaign. Ritual doomstacks liked to try passing through it to get to my ritual locations, and the phoenix gate itself became a location for the last one
Shit's broken. Attackers get pounded by towers for ages before they can get close, Great Eagle summons can tell artillery to fuck off, and the garrison itself is pretty strong

he probably has a better attack animation on foot

Malekith probably since he can also duke it out as melee?

So if Skarsnik can't recruit orcs, and Belegar has huge upkeep, what is Queeks negative until K8P?

>No DLC units

The static phoenix guard portrait is great

Will forest dragons get a breath spell in ME?

Yes, all the old dragons will.

Less food I think

Didn't know this, thanks user.

so they are still decaying?

I have been reading some books about that Genevieve vampire girl. Is she really ugly hag? Also I never got how everyone in Empire is ok with vampire walking around even before she defeated Drachenfels

well where does pepe rank? shouldn't he be top tier?

No, the vortex stacks preferred to go all the way around.

>so they are still decaying?

Reports are conflicting, most support seems to favor the idea that it depends on the kind of vampire they are.

Is anyone actually going to continue playing the Vortex Map once Mortal Empires is out, assuming ME doesn't have garbage endturn performance?

Necrarchs are really decaying. Blood Dragons and Lahmians usually are not, with Von Carsteins it depends on the individual. Manny is bald but not rotting.

>Manny is bald but not rotting.
dunno which one's worse tbqh

>tfw no comfy farm in pre islamic afghanistan.

Genevieve is a bit different, she's like half a vampire. Also she tended to hang around Marienburg and people there are used to weird shit.
>YWN be Genevieve's lover/bloodbag

Lorewise maybe, but in terms of game mechanics the only reason he's not total garbage is his stego. He gets a bunch of bad spells from 2 mediocre paths. The only new world caster LL worse than him is Morathi.

Just because you have huge map, doesn't mean you not want to go back to small one time to time
Also people who dont have game 1

>mfw rats near me

>Pre-islamic afghanistan
>Farm

My lad they were nomad as a motherfucker

>baktria is land of the thousand cities.
>they were nomads.
barbaroi out

Death is no obstacle to their love, or vampires in general
He probably has a much nicer face when not killing people, or his resurrection messed him up but that's unlikely

not sure how trustworthy the wiki is but

>but for all their refinement, they are but rotting corpses held together by Dark Magic, and only those who feed well can maintain the illusion of beauty

in context, i interpret 'illusion of beauty' remark as an Empire's scholar being salty that a vampire can remain fresh and perfectly human looking as long as she feeds regularly, and than given that it goes on to say that as they age, they need less and less blood to subsist until

>most older Vampires are far more subtle, and have learned to subsist on less and less fresh blood, until finally only needing to feed once every number of years

they have good reason to be salty as it seems that if you can survive the 'wild animal' youth and/or have someone babysit you for a few centuries, you become eternally young at the horrible cost of needing to drink blood every few years.

Wasn't Bactria where modern day Afghanistan is?

It was a small part

most of modern islamic land was farm land. the arabs cut down all the trees so their cattle could graze, causing desertification.

>she's like half a vampire
explain

>mfw Asur sitting in my home

Sure, I'd agree with you if the Vortex map seemed to do anything particularly well, but imo it's way less well designed than the Warhammer 1 map even. And the Vortex mechanics themselves are just garbage

Whoops, mean't to reply to

Genevieve is Lahmian. Maybe Lahmians dont decay as user said.

That reminds me that her creator was Lahmian too. Weird I thought that only females can be Lahmians

Now that the dust have settled, favorit faction in 1 and 2? Mine are:
>WH1 Empire
>WH2 Lizards

Dust won't have settled until we're 10+ major patches in and all the DLC has been released

Actually its way more retarded than that
At some point she met a master monk named >Master Po (showing GW being creative as always). She spend thirty years with him learning to control her blood lust to the point she required very little to survive and both telling stories to him, as well as learning quite a bit about the cultures Cathay has met. Eventually Master Po went on to teach important Cathayan generals, but that's not important at all since GW has never bothered making Cathay relevant.

>Lizards
>Favorite

How can you like the most boring faction across the two games? Even Dwarves are better

I'm pretty sure those books were written with zero oversight from GW.

can someone pls post the ROLLAN image for TW2?

kind regards

Wait I fucked that up
Actually its way more retarded than that

>At some point she met a master monk named Master Po (showing GW being creative as always). She spend thirty years with him learning to control her blood lust to the point she required very little to survive and both telling stories to him, as well as learning quite a bit about the cultures Cathay has met. Eventually Master Po went on to teach important Cathayan generals, but that's not important at all since GW has never bothered making Cathay relevant.

Why are people so bad at playing Skaven?

No need, I have it here and you just rolled Morathi. Have fun!

smart anons are playing WH1 now, waiting for WH2 bugs to get fixed.

>units randomly stop following orders and get slaughtered
>hell pit abomination, the most hyped unit in game is complete shit due to 1 or more bugs
>hyped vortex mechanics are apparently working out as a randomized FU to the players via no-counter spawns wherever
>primary Skaven mechanic is obscenely broken (rats without collision)
>the second most hyped 'unit' Black Arks are utterly shit
>half the map is water and auto-resolve is awful
>treasure hunts on land are crap, and on sea are OP
>Dragons, also top hype, have their great new feature of dragon breath obscenely fucked with poor aim

given all that, why even touch this game until patches. and since they seem to have put off patching till ME, guess I am skipping the vortex campaign - not even salty given how I had zero interest in conquering only half the world to begin with

Guarantee it's going to be a wincon for all of them. They mentioned new wincons

thank u

The undead wretches had some enchantment by their masters not to leave the fort, so my boys pummeled them with quarreler crossbow.

>>units randomly stop following orders and get slaughtered
Are you playing lizards or fighting against DE?

Because they are such shit faction.

>Alastar in melee the entire battle
>9 kills

What the fuck?

>windows 7
>get security update anyway
>uninstall and block it
>game still wont load and crash everytime
>mfw shaking from withdrawal symptoms

>your home

How 2 D-Day Ulthuan?

Into the breach!