Marzipo network general /dng/

YGO General #2620
#yooya edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator. There is NO ETA on Links for it.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:

●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)

●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Forces (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2(Febuary 23rd)

-Do NOT post CaC things here, make your own thread on Veeky Forums or something.
-This is NOT a general for Duel Links. They have their own.

First for YUGO SHOKAN

this op is terrible

2nd for YUGO SHOKAN!!!!!

Marzipan, I like cubics.
a-am I part of the fusion master race too?

Would it be worth it and if so in what deck.

What are you talking about?
Sky Iris, Spiral Blast, Alliance, and Revolution search out the deck. Arc SUMMONS out the deck, making it a better Star Graph. Oafdragon literally works on Odd-Eyes too.
Sure, you don't get Poison and Time and it's a little harder to go into R4, but you trade that for easy R7 and L7/8 toolboxing, Vortex, and better beaters.

I posted this in the old thread on accident but I want to have this discussion.

Everyone gets NOIDED

NOIDS

If you found a way to use their Fusion more than once every fifteen games sure.

OH HELL YES GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE

Maybe one day I'll find a way

Elder Entity Norden, the biggest, most degenerate and powerful r4nk enabler, hell not just r4nk, him being downright a one-card turn extender and being the reason Super Polymerization became the strongest removal card in the game is a fusion monster.
Just food for tought, Fusions might not be degenerate by themselves but when they combine their powers with other decks, they end up being degenerate as fuck.

Anyone with even a single brain cell realizes that there's no such thing as a bad mechanic, just bad cards.

FUSION STRONG

Traitor user here.
Is this a good "Framework" for ABC's?

Marzipan, w-what is your opinion about my cardfu

She's very cute and has a really nice rack. Fantastic taste my dude.

I see we have people who enjoy noids

I haven't watched ygo in a while, who's that girl?

where's Ancient Fairy Dragon?
Also megafleet but you're not going to use the normal cyber dragon?

that sounds black. are you black?

>Denglong
>Crystal Wing Spirit Dragon
Anything other noteworthy synchros released from 2016-2017?

That's a boy actually

Zwei is searchable by Union hanger.
Suppose I could run a Regular Cyber Dragon to add to it.

And thanks for reminding me about Ancient Fairy dragon.

bullshit. just look at that face.

White as snow my nignog.

>Crystal Wing Spirit Dragon
who?

Clear wing is still unironically a good card.
You can negate up to two monster effects with 1 card if the deck isn't XYZ or Link based.
So it shits on stuff like ABC's and Invoked.
Samurai Destroy might also be good in ABC's since it can fetch you a dead one and put it in the main monster zone.

user, you must learn to accept the truth

Jesus fuck

Most recent synchros are good. White Aura, SK Clear Wing, D/D stuff, Samurai Destroyer, Tin Battlemech, etc are all solid.

The problem isn't white cards. It's the cards that summon white cards and also MR4.

What went so RIGHT?!

>So it shits on stuff like ABC and Invoked
Until Clear Wing gets run over by Dragon Buster/Decode Talker or Crystal Wing/Earth Invoked.
Being neigh unkillable and ripping cards from the hand.

That isn't a Fusion, Marzipoo.

All extra deck mechanics are merely supporting actors for Fusion. Ignoring them when they can make Fusion stronger is folly.

>tfw for a long time me and my friends use this card wrong

>Shiranui was backed by godlike zombie support.
>Had a couple of silly restrictions like Spectralsword needing you to wait a turn before you can use it's eff to synch from the grave an it not counting as a true blue synchro summon
>Was fire, not dark so they couldn't benefit from allure being easy triggers for their banish effects

>Crystrons had the most jarring "you can only summon machine monsters" and "you can only use this monster and the monster you SS to Synchro, nothing else"
>Fucking water machine

Synchro's have alot of "synergy" with links since Synchro style decks care more about swarming a bunch of little things to summon big shit rather than just chaining 1 or 2 monsters to summon them, but the cards that bring them out keep being kinda shitty.

>can portal himself out of trouble while being cheeky as well
>return your banished friend if your game involve banishing
>recoverable and even recover your stuff too while he at it, what a nice guy!
>he even compatible with MR4 now

What not to love about scooter psychic man?

>It's the cards that summon white cards and also MR4.
More LIGHT Dragon-types when?
Pls no "Can only be summoned by synchro summon"

Clear wing is good to bring out against Dragon buster since it can stop both effects with 1 card.
They try to banish it, negate, they try to tag out, negate.

but you are right that going first with Crystal wing is kinda bad against ABC's.
Not sure about Invoked, If you get out Clear wing first they can't go into Crystal and it stops alot of their fusion effects, their best and I think only option is the Earth Fusion or dumping an Aliester for that 1000 boost, but you can negate that if you haven't used the "an effect that targets a level 5 or higher monster" neg.

>If you get out Clear wing first they can't go into Crystal
How does Clear Wing even stop the Windwitches? They're all level 5 and under and don't even target so Clear Wing is a sitting duck

>there's no such thing as a bad mechanic

>Evenly Matched STILL spiking

>want to buy skilldrain
>all the mint/nearmint english ones are expensive, but I want 3 in case it gets every put to unlimited

Fuck

its amazing how the reprints dropped him to around 2 burgers and then now hes sitting around above 10 burgers now

>And then there's this asshole, great let's see what he does today, as if I didn't know.
>WOOOSH there he goes again, and 1 of my cards with him, oh classic PSYman
>WOOOSH there he goes adding "that" card right back into the GY, oh you rascal
>finally hit him and he's dead. WOOOSH nope wait there he goes right back into the ED, and took "that" card back into the deck as well, oh PSYman you little cunt you.

>Mentioning Pendulums
>Even though Paywalls are much more braindead.

But XYZ is perfectly fine

Ah my bad, I thought the level 7 that the wind witches summoned was a mandatory on-summon thing, so the moment they go into that and use it's eff you blow it up and they're left with a level 1 tuner.

>implying Pendulums didn't shit up the game so badly that Links were created
Reminder that MR4 came with a BBC to shove up Pendulum's ass as if Links weren't enough.

Did you guys know Performapals had a Kuriboh?

every good pendulum deck was just a good xyz deck

Pendulums are the worst mechanic ever introduced.

This.
XYZ was a mistake.

Links are unironically really cool with how you have to work with their pointers, they make you think about monster placement and that adds another layer of strategy/consideration for combos.

Pends are basically either useless garbage because of the -2 and ST hate or infinite pluses depending on the deck or format.
There's no inbetween.

Fucking idiot, how were pendulums ruining the game if they were only the best deck for like 2 fucking weeks?

Redpill me on why is this still banned

>has dichromatic eyes
>not Odd-Eyes

REEEEEE

Too strong, even at 1 it would brake game states no matter what MRuling you're playing on.
You can't just shuffle your deck like that on Turn 1, that's absurd.

So you know how gaining life points is, for the most part, a useless mechanic? No one's running Dian Keto or going into Psychic Lifetrancer, and cards like Upstart are considered costless, right?

If this has been the case since the game has come out, why hasn't Konami creeped LP recovery at all whatsoever? It seems like it's the only mechanic that's in virtually the same state as it was when the game came out.

Why don't we have Dian Keto 2.0 that just recovers 4k LP? Or an Enchanted Javelin that recovers 4x the damage you took? Why is gaining LP such a forbidden concept to Konami?

>You can't just shuffle your deck like that on Turn 1, that's absurd.
Hello 2002, I can't wait for Brittney Spear's new album, how about you?

Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician when?

Because then shit like that gets ran in tournaments so you can win by having more LP and stalling for time. The same fucking reason shit like Mystic Wok is banned for Worlds.

Because Cure extends matches, which makes games take longer. Official games (such as this past worlds) already experienced a cut in match duration.

You won't see them power creep Cure because it's simply bad for the game.

Slifer slacker here, No idea.
I also don't know why Denlong was ban worthy outside of being able to make it a level 9 for the big black dragon.

it's never been published in color, a fan gave it red and green to fit their own headcanon

+2
searches infernity barrier

>Normal oviraptor send miscell miscell-> >ayyolo, synchro donglong add nine pillars
>set nine pillars, pass turn
>opponent's turn flip back to the front, search >again and special bi'an from the deck
>spin two with baxia

Kuriboh is so cute

>Pom
>not Pomf
waste

Alright lets just go full fucking madman out here

If you're genuinely asking
>Condition is almost impossible not to fulfill, doesn't even need to be destroyed so it works off Link/Synchro/Diagram, etc
>ATK isn't an indicator of power so you can tutor out all kinds of shit
>Not even OPT
For example, you can use it to summon every Zoodiac other than Thoroughblade, every SPYRAL other than Super Agent/Tough/Sleeper, either baby dinosaur, Decatron, Shadow Mist/Vyon/Blazeman, Double Iris and Purple Poison, the list goes on.

Cards are on the banlist just for adding things to your hand, so just costlessly special summoning them with such a generic condition would be insane.

Qliphormapals

would you?

What are some expensive common/rares in yugioh? Besides grinder golem ofc

Skilldrain

So if this were to ever come off the banlist, all they do is just errata it to
>If a monster you control was destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard this turn, you can Special Summon 1 Normal monster with an ATK of 1500 points or less from your deck.
>You can only activate one "Last Will" per turn.
Sounds reasonable enough to still use?

That errata goes too far away from the original, it might aswell be a new card. It should be the same as sangan, its summoned but effects are negated etc.

>marzipo network general /dng/
Okay which one of you did this?

I can work with that

It's a free monster

You obviously did it

I might be a faggot but I'm not that much of a faggot to put my name in the subject. And misspell it at that.

Just give it a hard OPT and only works if your monster is destroyed.

Sure

Waifu devotion, something something, Link Vrains

Do you work out?

Hormones do it for her.

What's your favorite deck?
Mine is Counter Fairies.

Empolemew is a GIRL???

Infernoids, but Darklords are a very close second.

I am

Do NOT impersonate me

Are you a guy, gay, trans or bi?

Metaphys, I just wish they were more competitive or at least give me 3 macro cosmos ;_;

Rosemary is cute

Bisexual

Deep down I'm bracing for 1 or 2 of the Link Vrains supports to be another Behemoth Fiendess where other decks use it better
Even deeper down, I'm waiting to see if it's Infinity tier
I bet it's the QLi-nk

Nice.

Declan's Downright Dangerous Dudes

Who was the worst tripfag this place has ever had?