>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

old

dead

GGG has never played a summoner build themselves. It's why they always forget to make bosses not one-shot minions until Leddit cries.
It's not the first time they've "fixed" an intentional feature like Desecrate, either. Literally nobody except Reddit was surprised that GGG chose to keep summoner unviable.

>players can't regenerate life, mana and energy shield
>energy shield regenerate anyways

>league is so dead vaults are 5c

ES natural recovery is called recharge, not regen

>recharge is the same thing as regeneration
what's next retard, you're gonna complain about people being able to leech in no regen maps?

So it only applies if one takes Zealot's Oath then I assume.

Calm down, there's no need for that turboautism.

>GGG has never played a summoner build themselves.
You are right. Spectres existed since the open beta at least and GGG only now decided to "fix" them.
The only reason spectres exist as a skill is because D2 had it.

wow there are people actually defending these extremely arbitrary contrived convoluted pseudo intellectual mechanics here lmao

autist

ggg should try to copy what necromancers were like in guild wars 1 because they were amazing

They should copy what they were like in Diablo 2 first. They copypasted almost the whole game except the good bits.

except necromancers were kinda shitty in d2

literally the fastest farmer in current patch

>wiki being manipulated and purposefully edited to confuse and trick new players
>any helpful posts or submissions on reddit "mysteriously" downvoted

to imagine there is some stinky chinese goblin doing all this just to make a little extra from botting this game

fuck d2jsp users unironically hope they all suffer irl

>skellington army with a gorillion revives
10 zombies + 5 spectres doesn't compete

>open up the skill tree
>one says recharge
>other says regeneration
>one happens under a certain condition
>other happens all the time
>the thought that goes through your mind is "THEY MUST BE THE SAME THING!! U GAIN ENERGY SHEILD ETHIER WAYs1!!!"
REtard

shouldn't you be working on fixing this spectre bullshit instead of shitposting from the ggg office defending your convoluted bullshit?

the wiki has always been shit

people got tired of updating it when they realized that they're putting more work into the game than GGG is

it's hard to give a fuck about a game that even its developers don't care about

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>F R E E

how about I fix you a nice pint of fresh cum you slut

disgusting

Can't speak for other people, but I would update it if it allowed people to edit without making an account. I'm not going to register an account to write things for other people's benefit.

Who the fuck would want to play a summoner build anyways?

please explain this joke I am new

ancient dota 2 meme

if GGG just put a database on their website then the wiki would be effectively pointless, but that will never happen because GGG doesn't do anything except make things worse

What if, and hear me out here, what if... they made dominating blow not shit?

anyone has a viable 6 spectre build with double midnight bargain?

That would be nice, but it has less chance of happening than an auction house being added. They still haven't fixed Corrupted Bloodline putting its stacks on you when your dommed monsters die with it.

what's the best way to grind xp for gems

maps

>SoS fire golems
Not sure why I thought this was a good idea. Clearspeed is actually slower. It's a fun idea I guess.

What's the best way to speedrun the game

hate my wip filter

Play the game. Consider doing beachhead rotations.

>30 pages of summoners taking a collective shit on ggg

>play hc
>game still ez
uh hc babs???

why are you spectre autists putting up with this meme bull shit?
>have to run through tens of maps to find the good spectre i need
>had to stay logged in previously
>completely tedious bullshit constantly

why dont you just play melee? its much better than some shitty minion build anyway

t. guy who got 100 in hc ssf with melee 3 times and has played melee only since rampage

HC isn't about challenge, it's about the sheer amount of autism you have to have in order to lose all your gear and grind back from level 1 every time GGG's servers fuck up.

i want to cuddle with anime poster

>get silenced
>can't spin2win
>stuck in 10 mobs and can't move
>RIP within .15 seconds of the silence being applied

melee is shit m8.

Though with some of the totem skills, it may as well be ranged with a melee weapon, as you run in circles like a pansy and let the totems do the work just like a ranged class.

Is there a point on playing this far into the league?

Autism, self-loathing

It really is specifically spectre autists, too. I play plenty of minion builds, just not any that rely exclusively on spectres. This patch is pretty much pure QoL improvement for my summoners and I'm laughing at all the whiners.

the market gets saturated and all of the leveling crap is super cheap.

QOL and exploit fixing.
Though, it seems more builds rely on exploits than not (double dip poison damage, cyclone abusing AI for mobs to not attack the player, etc.).

there's only 2 good melee skills and they're not even that good

>Silence
>Preventing attacks
Based retard.

And you definitely wouldn't carry a curse removal flask either. Nobody uses those.

I thought summoner was a very niche build but after countless beachhead rotas I lost count how many of those shitters I saw

kill yourself go back to /mu/ but don't even got there, just go straight to /trash/

it was very niche. then the exploit for getting the map-specific spectres with a screen wide degen aura was found.

>pick duelist
>think of a name
>onevoneme
>name already taken
heh

wtf how bad is melee? when I used a bow I one shot everything and took no damage, now I need 4 special attacks while taking damage to kill one mob

:^)

so it's just summonebabbies abusing bugs again? reminds me of snapshotting era

Is this with 100% quant bisco's?

bisco's doesn't affect chests pal

>tfw predicted GGG would improve spectre QoL and nerf them

spectrecucks and plebbit bandwagoners BTFO

sorry for your loss spectrecucks, your niche playstyle just got #niGGGerd

any fast build? leveling a chaos necromancer but i find him slow

Spectres, ironically.

>resurrect at checkpoint

link your shit retard

because you basically have no linked gems, retard

i have linked gems , what i dont have is any jewel
tell me how to do it , i'll do it tomorrow

>i have linked gems
you have 3 linked gems in total, you should have a lot more

how do you know that?
>disciple with charity
>summing raging spirty with efficancy support
>minion damage support with raise zombie and minion speed support
>skeleton with raise spectre
>vaal summon skeletons with decay
maybe using gear from level 10 only paying attention to number or gems slots got something to do

because it shows them as little icons next to the skill

>all this /pol/ shit on global channel

>having the global channel on
>ever

Not him, while I like cheap gear the market actually gets smaller as less players come on and people don't bother with shitty alch/alteration trades because they aren't worth it later in the leagues.

gc mines or drain essence?

pick for me /poeg/

Mines

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Pretty comfy.

Have you ever seen the true guts of god, exile?

>tfw you got a headhunter in grimdawn

they're fixing the desecrate stuff and rolling it back to how it previously worked

fuck. redditors uncucked

>balancing the game by making people have to grind hundreds of maps for specific monsters before they can play the game with overpowered shit

lmao nice one GGG

>Fix an exploit
>"WAAAAH MUH EXPLOIT"
>Purposefully re-implement the exploit
Well done

it really baffles me how many of them are crying about wickermen and vanguards being hard to obtain now when they are ONLY, and ONLY useful for shaper and guardians.

are so many retards farming bosses with spectre builds this late into the league?? seriously???

Give me a fun melee build where i can use either disfavour or belly

cyclone lets you use both

fuck bros
reddit won
back to no skill spectres

yes people were infact using the best spectres

Good.

the reddit BANDWAONGERS FUCKIGN WONASDOISJA

By the way in case anyone was wondering, yes it's a dude

What builds use skill? Not being sarcastic, I'm actually interested.
from what I've seen its:
1. Use movment skill to proc fortify
2. Hold down skill button that locks you in place as attack happens (cyclone excepted here, you guide your guy around)
3. Use movement skill to run away to avoid slam when coming, because that's the only eal with now

I mean, look at blade flurry, sunder, blade vortex, lacerate, etc. They are all different skills, but functionally it's real similar.

Is Storm Burst buffed?

how hard is putrid cloister

Not hard at all really.
Bunch of piety's miscreations with curse on hit I think, and you fight Doedre like 3 times with spawning enemies.

Just a warding flask, maybe a granite or basalt flask, and you'll be fine. Don't expect a big profit unless you get a lucky card drop.

Is it bad I am considering a One X for a few games, this included? Can't be assed to play shit on my PC anymore.

>UberElite jokes about tinfoiling that GGG strategically made the desecrate changes to get attention to sell stash tabs.
>UberElite's first to reply to GGG's desecrate backpeddling thread 5 minutes after with a post that took longer than that to write.
>Plays their halloween MTX commercials on stream nonchalantly.

What a shill. :^)

You don't pick what ads get played retard.

what the fuck did you just fucking say about my developers, you little bitch

i'll have you know our developers play the game, a whole lot, they graduated top of their class in endgame design, and have been involved in numerous level 100 characters in SSFHC.

They truly are thousand hour experts!

just ripped give me a build

>tfw died
>tfw can't think of a fun build to use my remaning currency

what should I do until december poeg