/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/579gV8yE (embed)

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

P{revious Thread :

Join Valor!

Please stop advertising your reddit guild on Veeky Forums

Join Valor.

>reddit guild is the one that bumps the avatarfag OP
like poetry.

Make me

Better than no thread

Daily reminder that IC killed this general

Why the fuck would anyone join your shitty normie guild? You recruit people outside of Veeky Forums on the world chat and probably half of the people on that picture never heard of Veeky Forums.

Still mad?

Did some retard make dozen threads again?

Post proof that valor recruits outside of Veeky Forums.
Protip: you can't.

no thread had a natural death

What if I can?

ummm, hello?

Nice recruitment message. :^)

Whats the least played class? I want to be a hipster

wizard

Zerker

>this is a recruitment message
>not a meme
are you retarded or pretending to be?

>pettans are so autistic they can't see the difference between memes and recruitment messages.
No wonder you guys have those rules.

LUL the thread literally died from lack of posts

Good job IC, i will give you that, you truly fucking killed the thread! XDDD

he's australian, he decended from the finest british offspring.

WHEN THE FUCK IS MYSTIC? WHEN?

Almost home, who wants to play HU or OW?

end of december

let's be honest: Spring 2018

Why? It's been out forever in Korea.

because they kept delaying kama part 1 and 2 for ages and now they decided to release it before mystic

nibba they delayed kama for like half a year and didnt even release everything at once but only the shitty level 61 550gs content that isnt even good.

None of my MMOs are adding any fun updates, I haven't had anything to do since summer hit. Just fucking kill me.

There have been so many additions to the game and BDO west has fallen behind again after momentarily almost catching up with Mediah p2.

What we'll most likely get this month is the expansive halloween event that KR gets, kama p2 + cron stone enchanting shortly afterwards followed by the new awakened skills (most likely all the ones currently on KR instead of staggered.) and all the major class balance changes then at the end of december Mystic with the awakening + vell coming near xmas and all the sales it brings with it. After xmas when everyone bought the game for a discount price, the game will go f2p

at least I hope this all will happen, they haven't forgotten about us right?

Reminder to daily clean your eyes with some wine. This is important body hygiene.

post feet

But why?

Is there a way to eliminate/limit the insane pop-in in BDO? I've got a 1070 and an SSD. But its driving me nuts

No it's engine limitations. Some people have it worse for whatever reasons. Make sure to play in High-End mode, Very High preset with improved distance.

SSD helps as well

Elves are for...?

Raping

Greeting in the morning because they're friendly neighbors and law abiding citizens.

Hating

ELVES ARE FOR!!!!!!!!
-Holding hands
-Making babies
-Wives
-Consensual sex only
-Racemixing
-Dating
-Love
-Kissing
-Hugging
-Spooning
-Snuggling
-Smiles
-Waifus
-Keeping secrets
-Best Friends
-Friends
-Neighbors
-Petting
-Nibbling ears
-Positive comments
-Role models
-Fitness
-A standard human women will never reach
-Starting a family with
-Proposing to
-Marriage
-Pregnant belly rubs
-Romance
-Honeymoons
-Introducing to your parents
-Stable relationships
-Not rape
-Comforting
-Dreams
-Happiness
-Not purging
-Not heresy
-Not hating
-/pol/ approved

so im planning to sell my nouver dagger and buy a tri version today. after that i should still have 100m left over, anything i should invest that into or is it too little to start accessories or tri armor

You need a Kzarka.

why would you focus on nouver?

>Consensual sex
I don't think so.

Sell shultz neck and get asula.

>>>KC

i got it from NV the other day and only had a steel dagger 15 at the time so i figured this would be better

boss gear has amazing failstack potential. Why would you waste that?

i couldnt afford a tri kzarka right now, is it that much more worth it than the tri nouver i could get now?

Would you love her even if she was flawed?

nouver sucks shit unless you're already a huge AP monkey, which you are not
special attack on steel makes steel do more damage for you right now

tfw no bbc inside you

Good morning Nyanpi

No she looks sick

She's kinda pale but not in the cute way. Has she been eating well?

does duo kzarka go up enough to grab fairly easily? its the highest of them i could afford

Does Musa get to keep bow skills with his awakening?

You're being more useless than Musa already is if you're using bow.

;-;

Does anyone go to the Heidel fountain?

we're all in kama now fag

The usual people who used to idle around the fountain disappeared, dunno what happened.

I'd say they stopped playing the game but if they were a fountain orbiter, did they ever truly play the game?

I know some of them would idle on the fountain after a grind session or wait to start one after reset and such, so I guess they just stopped playing.

What were they thinking when they designed striker? Warrior's DP passive, ninja's evasion passive, evasion ignoring pets and for absolutely no reason takes far less magic damage while tamer is still taking more magic damage for god knows why. Didn't anyone at some point stop and think "maybe this guy has too much stuff going for him"?

>What were they thinking when they designed striker?
>How can we maximize our profits when we release a new class?

Inner Circle

Who/what is Inner_Circle? Never heard of them or their really pretty GM who streams every weekend and recently got a Subscribe button on her Twitch.

killed this general

Inner Circle can't kill anything especially not me I'm VERY powerful so shut up

Just a repeat of launch, people got tired of IC avatar fag and people slowly left till the general was literally dead for months.

How can IC be so bad and shit geared in BDO if most of them have played from beta?

because this game is shit and the only fun thing to do is erp

Hello Naaki

They all quit before pri-tet came out and were gone for a year

That's a shit excuse, for and old timer who starts playing again it should take around 2-3 months to get atleast 500 gs.

>came back 5 months ago
>not even 450gs
>not one class at 58+
I cant compete with autists

That's multiple tets I think you're underestimating the time it takes to get a tet if you aren't lucky

>5 months
>still not 58 and 450gs
It doesn't take autism to reach those numbers, you're just lazy.

I'm 7 months in and couldn't get a single update in 3 months or so, sitting at 450GS. I keep piling up silver, billions but I can't win any bid or preorder and the important items are never sold.

I can see why people have a hard time to catch up. The economy is shit. The Marketplace is shit. Essential Items have too low dropchances. Silver is literally worthless since you still have to win the 0.00001% lottery to win a bid.

Love how the entire accessory market is based around attendance rewards instead of playing the game

Am I too late for this?

Stfu

Nope cal2 heidel fountain right now.

this guy here. I bought a kzarka just need to upgrade it

looking for a fapslut on NA

3 in the tavern right fucking now

How am I supposed to upgrade my jewelry? Some ascended form of autism? Getting to 25 stacks is tough enough but 35 and 45 are just ridiculous when things blow up in my face and all of those previous stacks were completely wasted.

Exactly, this game is shit and the system is shit. You need multiple boss items kept on different enhancement levels to go over 30FS.
You will also blow million and millions of silver, blackstone and memefrags just for failstacking. Enjoy!

Who else waiting for all 3 t9 to come out before rolling?

>implying you Need any of that shit to play the game
i see so many people bitch and whine about how hard it is to get to tet and how impossible it is to get to pen. but you dont Need that shit. you can blow through the game with tri gear

Enjoy your worthless unicorn retard

>wanting a unicorn when they die easily in pvp and even die to their own jumping skill from fall damage
epic dude

>Wanting to be a shitter forever