Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Winter 2017
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - Winter 2017/18 Release
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=SjGUoqqbXyw
Imgur with released information
imgur.com/a/GZLe8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q (embed)

VGLeague Roster Poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWRW3jTa_9yXfD3aj8fGUluWWRdBjEYt9U1uNEw060LYiDEg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWRW3jTa_9yXfD3aj8fGUluWWRdBjEYt9U1uNEw060LYiDEg/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best queen.

LIA

Wait, is TADA married? Does he have kids?

I have chills looking at so many haniwa at once.

>fusion of simplified 01/03 system with gacha mechanics
>probably no real routes, only bad endings which you may even turn off again
>no VA when fucking EVERYTHING is voiced in the eroge world, from tiny doujin efforts to 50 million line monsters like france shoujo

only a milky holmes-esque suicide pact protest can stop AS now

I'm hoping the bad ends are skippable

So anyone missing 9's mechanics yet?

and I forgot the most important point, the 21st century rance games were always storywise at their best when they did their own thing and at their worst when they reworked KR material (just look at the dreadful treatment of the green nurse quest line in R8), the latter will likely be the focus this time. also, no purin in the writing team to reign in the quest writers

Fuck off.

You people are really exaggerating the lack of voices. It doesn't make much of a difference.

Maybe the devil queen is the best queen.

It's just one or two autistic shitposters. Ignore and report.

The first thing and only thing I may agree with you on would only be if the gacha mechanics are worse than they look.
Otherwise the Rance series isn't a normal eroge, and doesn't have, or really need routes.

And while I thought the voices were nice in 03 as an experiment, and fit for the characters, I'm not heartbroken over them not being in X.

I wonder what prevented them from making the maps larger and more intricate in that game. maybe because they balanced the combat for the mamtoto-style ship defense? which occurred like two or three times over the course of the game, fuck

They could have gone the FE route or something and made the maps bigger.

I1m kinda mixed about the voices. In one way is a big letdown, I really would love if it had voices. On the other ends I really love the series and otherwise the game looks great on all other aspects and seems to be set on a easy path to be my favorite Rance, nonetheless.

Rance X is just a fakeout. A ruse. It will bomb and Alicesoft will be forced into a similar situation like they were with Kichikuou Rance. They'll release the true final game, Rance 10, and reveal that the Rance in Rance X was actually a healing mage under demonic brainwashing the whole time.

Reminder to vote in the VGL roster poll.

Looks like everybody interested in making suggestions has already made suggestions for players anyway. I also figure that Sunday and Monday is going to be full of discussions about the new Rance X information so I'll start the roster poll now.

As before 13 players have guaranteed spots. These 13 players are due to high relevance, high performance in the last roster poll and for some of them its because I spent ages making the aesthetics for them so I'll be damned if they don't get to play in at least one cup.
Next VGL will have a different set of guaranteed players.

1. DARKNESSHERO (Rance)
2. Kay-chan
3. TOSH
4. Archfriend Jill
5. 32 Waves of Pandas
6. >Too New (Ramius)
7. Why is hanny so gay? (Rick)
8. HEIL MM RUNE YES
9. >Playing Nukige (Kyriel - general Alicesoft nukige)
10.Best Slave (Feliss)
11.K-K-Kamilla
12.Useless Ninja
13.Nakadashi Only (Shizuka)

That leaves 10 spots in the team and we have 33 options. Vote for who you want to be in the team. Please vote for around ten but if you want extra players taking part you are free to vote for more if you absolutely must but keep it reasonable.

Roster poll link can be found here

And can the person who ends up making the next thread put it in the op?
This will run for at least the next five days, maybe more if people are still voting.

>Leazas
>Leader has Government 2
>The Army Commander has Leadership 2
>One tactician has Strategy 2
Really, how overpower can this country be.

>It's then revealed that one one eyed loli from 6 has leadership 3 and government 3

Redundancy would make it even more overpowered.

Patton has really become great and all, but he really fucked up with humanity by losing Thoma. 72/72 Hammer 2, Leadership 2.

I hope he can bring a Toushin or a Tousho to humanity side at least.

Would be nice if Toushin Zeta would join us.

Toushin Omega please!

It's gone

If Rance is able to convince dark lords to fight against Kayblis, be it through giving them food, having Hornet apologize for being mean, making a bunch of maids fall in love with Rance, etc... I think they'd give a bigger advantage than Thoma could.

>having Hornet apologize for being mean
?

Apparently that's Manana's motivation for being on Kayblis's side.

Anons was just pretending when they conplain about no voice in rance X, right? I hope they won't be that retard thinking that Alicesoft will have enough money to hire VAs for the game that big.

No, he's that stupid.

No they're dead serious. I hope Alicesoft releases an audio novel sequel, just for them.

Considering how Kayblis looks in the Rance X trailers, I wouldn't be surprised if Warg is secretly controlling him for her own amusement.

>If you get all the bad ends unlocked you can see a special ending where Kayblis learns everything good happening to him was just a dream by Warg, and he wakes up to find Kamilla and Rance having passionate sex in the missionary position with handholding and kissing

If I can't close my eyes and still experience the game, it's a kusoge.

>Rance is the secret Emperor of the Continent.

>In before Bugbug article just assumed that info
>It will actually turn up to be full voiced
>What excuses the anons will come up with

He will rule the world by the end of X. Then get bored and sell the world to some sleazy merchant.

Kamilla will only appear to get raped and die

as much as I want it consensual sex will never happen with her and rance

He has come far.
Especially regarding his hair.

>Pluepet tricks Rance into selling him the whole world
>The Continent is never freed from Arunaru's reign of terror

Already happened, user.

4K 3D art with full animation, online-only connectivity, other stuff I don't care for.

Plase

>consensual

Is that a typo of Please? I was thinking blase, but that's not it either.

>The cards for visuals was actually made as a KR reference

By the way, I bet this tough looking Black Army Knight is the generic level 40! But really, how can you have a generic level 40. He would actually be stronger than the great majority of Leazas generals.

Also would be funny if they are generic in appearance but if you open the profile like that one for Yukihime's dad, it would actually give us a name and description.

So I just beat IX, what parts of all these endings are canon?

Oh sorry user, somehow I read Kanami instead of Kamilla.

You beat all routers or just the main route?

yes

Replay the true ending for the modified epilogue.

>Generic description and randomized Skill levels + level cap for the generics, like the SR generics but with skills
I'd love that

Beat the true route, palying kanami's now, but I didnt encounter loli shizuka yet, and I know she's loli in X...

Either beat the main route again to watch the true version of the epilogue, or see it through the gallery.

Is there more than just the sill scene?

When you got the epilogue for the main route, you can see it was divided in many parts focusing on different characters. After you complete each heroine route, you unlocked a different version for the main route epilogue for that girl. And getting all 7 you also get an extended version of the scene at the end. That is the full true epilogue.

SeeEach heroine gets their epilogue modified.

Yes it includes elements from every route.

Who?

Warg

About 85 characters confirmed, and still no Millie in sight...

She settled down with that shopkeeper in The-O and has three kids.

And here I thought she became the system saving girl in Rance VI.

Time to go back and fuck her then.

>Doesn´t get a scene in the 01 OVA
>Doesn´t get a scene in 03
>Hasn´t been confirmed For X
Fuck this gay earth ,although I still think all of Leazas Shopping District will make an appearance.

You fags only focus on the negatives.
I hope X will do well. The numbers will have to speak for themselves.

I expect her to be there. Atago, Martina and Dossky are in, so random civillians/shopkeepers are playable. I can't see someone as popular as her with a fairly unique quirk not being in.

>You fags only focus on the negatives.
Literally only Alkanesefag.

I´m pretty excited for X. Although I´m still not conviced by what we have seen from the gameplay but it still could be fun. Story and CG variety seems to be pretty good so far.

Isn't it because she has a unique quirk that she likely won't get in? Unique CG(s) for her and such.
Anything is possible until release of course, but that's just the feeling I get. I could might just be pessimistic though.

I'm totally hyped for X and expect it to be at minimum great, even thought I may have a few things to complain.

And I think X will at least sell very well, Alicesoft seems to have been able to hype it up pretty well already.

Considering this is the final rance they might try out the DLC or Side story extra the heck out of the game.
Don't really like the idea of it happening but if they can push as many routes or endings then go for it. They have nothing to lose.

Okay, seems like it isn't bad at all.
Fuck you Alkanesefag

>Isn't it because she has a unique quirk that she likely won't get in?
Why would you think that?

Don't think Alicesoft and TADA would want to do that at all. Magnum just happened because Quest was lacking in many ways, and one reason TADA seems to have put so much work in X is exactly so it would not happen again.

Maybe if after it's released people are pretty fulfilled with the content it has but would still want more for their favorite characters, then maybe he would do something like that if enough people want it

I really don't get what you mean that her being unique would mean that.

The only reason I see for her not being is if TADA didn't bother taking in account the remake characters who like Millie were completely background before it.

Even then, it still wouldn't have voices.

Give it up.

Could have voiced the sex scenes thought. I want to hear Hornet's voice.

Dumb Sataniaposter

>would still want more for their favorite characters
Is there any popular character that hasn't died that people think won't be in the game at this point?

Depends if you consider 27th in the poll somewhat popular.

I don't mean not being in. While for non important characters to the plot of X, being in, being playable, having a few story scenes and a ero scene is more than one would expect for them to get, their fans would obviously want even more scenes.

I wonder what the new video will be about. Possibilities that come to mind:

A video introducing gameplay.
A video introducing characters and setting
The game's opening

A gameplay video tend to be the most likely and generally comes after the first PV or is the first PV. The second possibility is rare, but they may do to introduce new players and refresh older plays to the vast number of characters, countries and the like. The opening tend to also be posted before release, but generally closer to it.

I'd like an introduction to characters. Maybe they'll even voice it

I want one for gameplay.

>put so much work into X
based on what? your wishful thinking?

You need to fuck off already.

nice non argument
also
>everyone who doesn't agree with my delusions is the same person

You need to take the red pill here and acknowledge that X is likely going to flop.

Common sense

Common sense sure worked for Daiteitoku and IX having so much work put into them

Or vanilla quest

You sound like someone who thinks rance x is about to be some huge scope wish fulfillment game based on nothing but your own hype

IX is great though.

Anyone who has followed the alicesoft blog for the last couple of years would know it.
You need to go back to wherever shithole you came from instead of sperging retarded nonsense here in every post.

It's good as a story but I don't know what part of it screams "This had so much work poured into it"

It's linear, has little replay value, Miracle has reused cgs in her h scenes, and the gameplay isn't something you'd call a highlight of the title

Also not nearly as long as VI, VII or Quest

Anyone who has seen the latest released info wouldn't be retarded about what X will be like, which you haven't.

>It's good as a story but I don't know what part of it screams "This had so much work poured into it"
And who said that about IX anyway?
Also I'm pretty fucking sure the script is at least as long as VI and Sengoku.

X looks like it'll be great though.

>muh everyone is the samefag still
wow vague as fuck blogs to the point where we still no almost nothing concrete about the game outside of "agireda has an h-scene" which delusional fucks like you extrapolate to mean every minor girl will have scenes for sure

>muh gacha shit because CARDS INTERFACE lel xd

Yeah, a good mabage game maybe.

>vague as fuck blogs mean nothing!
>but it's fair when I it to say everything will be shit though

Yeah, because character cards from chests isn't some gacha shit.
Not at all.

Stop being retarded already.