One Piece Games General - /opgg/

BUILT Edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
NEW! Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU NOTE: PLEASE RESUBMIT YOURSELF WITH NEW INFO
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Reminder to ignore and report version shitposting (especially now)

>wake up
>no Pudding

The old thread died because of global shitposters killing off all discussion

The old thread archived only 20 minutes after the last post.

>lucy can't even clear giolla FN

Lmao shit legend cucks

Some faggot spammed guild wars 2 threads

>OP goes out of his way to dump everything on JP's update
>Also translates all the new Limit Breaks people want to see
>Thread dies because some autist spammed threads
Really feel sorry for him. You had a great thread going OP of the previous thread.

So what do we know about the new Mihawk?
Must be something by now.

literally everything, did you miss the last thread completely?

Yep, been away a week or two.
I hear I missed a ton of shitposting.

>Mihawk (STR)

5 sockets, 60 cost, 3460/1628/266
CA: 2.5x Slashers attack, with a further 1.4x boost if he uses his special this turn
SA: Make qck orbs beneficial to this character
Special: 100x Characters attack, if captain is slasher lock chain at 2.75x for one turn and boosts orbs by 2x (max cd: 14)

as usual

>Mihawk (STR)
>5 sockets, 60 cost, 3460/1628/266
>CA: 2.5x Slashers attack, with a further 1.4x boost if he uses his special this turn
>SA: Make qck orbs beneficial to this character
>Special: 100x Characters attack, if captain is slasher lock chain at 2.75x for one turn and boosts orbs by 2x (max cd: 14)

Yes, we know he's literally better than most legends and will have a 100% clear rate, plus every jap player can max him for FREE because of universal island and socket islands.
Because this mihawk is so good we can also say with almost complete certainty that Inthawk gets a + this month

Thanks. The limit break translations were not me though

Too lazy now to repost everything, but here is every info post in one picture, except for the limit breaks

Oh christ.
>Tfw Borsalino owner
>Tfw I bet I can never clear Mihawk

The adventure mode also drops books for him. I'd rather save books until we see how common his books are.

if it's anything like the Battle Royales then maxing him shouldn't be hard.

At least he's easy to socket.

so wild sanji is no longer worth buying unless you need to use IntHawk?

even then most bosses where Wild Sanji is needed don't revive

Well it depends. He has 1 socket without his limit break, and 5 after limit break. While also having special crystals only he himself uses.
So you're gonna need to jump through a buncha hoops if you want sockets on him.

He's still fantastic in Log Luffy, Red and Powerhouse teams.

I didn't know that.
So really he's completely tied into the Adventure mode in every way and that's the point of him, supposed to take a very long time to get him done.

at least they gave him a pretty amazing special.

600 stamina and no Boa books. This is kind of ridiculous. It's even worse when you think about our skill-up rates.

why do you want boa? she's shit unevolved and super evolved.

She's okay, to be fair.
Three orbs and 1.75x to two types is really very okay, only replaced by RR at the very least.

Adventure Mode is going to have to be cynically designed so zombie teams can't run it or the whole thing won't work at all.
You just Magellan every boss no matter how high the difficulty got.
They'll have to spam antiheal or massive despairs to stop you doing that, which the mobs probably will.

I don't want her. Doesn't change the fact I pulled her though and since I did, I want to max her.

>Just Magellan every boss
Kinda hard considering you can only bring one team to every boss.

That's suddenly an absolutely horrendous mechanic.
Straight up RR and Legend filter, there's simply no way there's even f2p units in the game for that.

wow I hadn't heard about that, what a shit thing for them to do, they better at least give use more team slots for this shit

Maybe the bosses will be fortnight tier?
If not I'm really not looking forward to it.

>While also having special crystals only he himself uses.

OH FUCK THIS GRINDFEST BULLSHIT

>Can't run in with Lucy to clear it easy
>Cry about it
Serves you right. This is why having several teams is good.

So it was cynically designed against zombie teams then.
The trick is never suspect Bamco of doing something wrong because it rewrites history so they have.

Don't be dumb.

user, people with legends are the best off.
Five f2p teams though?
Not a goddamn chance.

something fair would be to ramp them up like:

fortnight teir -> Medium Colo teir -> 40 raid teir -> 60 raid teir -> 50 Colo tier

I won't have a problem with it I just feel bad for others who are new/F2P

The worst part about this multi-boss mechanic is being sure you don't blow off units you might want to use later on. It's really damn shitty because Adventure Mode doesn't sound like a random stage you can just go in, fail, and try again. Sounds like it actually takes some time so lots of planning is required.

I actually like how this allows people to dust off units that they maxed but got powercreeped by the likes of the Boa Sisters

fuck that shit cave

Almost 100 stamina and not a single purple lobster. I just kept getting rainbow crabs every run.

At least now I can get rid of all the kimono crocodiles I hoarded.

also, good sockets for strikers? I was thinking of going DR since I got the Boas maxed.

I have never used strikers but these free pulls gave me Log Kidd and Chinjao so I'd like to try them out. Log Kidd is almost legend-tier with his CA and special.

Is the Lucci in this sugo worth I just got the Blackbeard from this sugo banner is he better?

They're both very good.
Blackbeard makes a bunch of content very easy where it would be almost impossible, and Lucci just a very good unit.

you are effectively grinding for a legend and he's "optional"

no right to complain

This. It's a load of shit sure, but holy fuck is it worth it. Invasions were also a huge huge pain in the ass, but Shanks, Caven and skulls made them all the worth.

and now cavendish got powercreeped

>harder, longer, more specific to farm
>cavendish was the nichest fuck to use even on slasher colo teams

SHIGAN
HAAS

I can't believe Mabel is fucking dead...

What if there was a unit that changed Rainbow into Matching Orbs?
It would be a crazy combo with Shirahoshi don't you think?

I wish I had Coby. I neeeed to do this new forest.

I'm sure this meme can only get funnier the more you post it

rofl what the fuck man i got legend buggy off a single

is it time to farm a unevolved doffy

I like peeing in my diaper while doing multis.