/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xl20hZAMQHM
mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1734.html
imgur.com/a/H0VQQ
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23755/?)?
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4807/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Breton master race!!!

Imperial for uhh, 'compatibility' reasons
water fucked my apostrophe key but it seems to be working again so cool

I agree with this but unironically. I like the bretons values and their will to become better in everything they do

Everyday I kill an orc.

I forgot the picture holy fuck I'm out of it

Legs clipping

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

only one?

Updated drivers, played for a couple hours, and finally the shit I don't know how to fucking describe pops up again.
How the fuck would the monitor even cause this, if that is the case like user said? It happens so infrequently and at random that I can't troubleshoot it without playing for a few hours.

Vampire :3

rip you gpu

eh

If you kill too many of them then soon there won't be any orcs left to kill and what will you do then, eh.

Would it kill you to make her emote?

bite me anywhere you want

meant for but i'm stupid

yeah probably

Celebrate

Poppin in for a bit.

Did I miss anything?

I remember having a somewhat similar problem ages ago with flashing fog and in my case i had to roll back my drivers to fix the problem. Pretty easy to dismiss it as a failing gpu but it was an isolated issue with just skyrim. Any chance youre using an amd gpu?

nope

No, go away, Mr. Lizard

Nope, nvidia gtx 960.
It's still been an isolated Skyrim problem though.

just usual waifufags chimping out when other waifufags get attention

youtu.be/xl20hZAMQHM
Is this autism?

What mod for that oblivion ported outfit?

mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1734.html

ty

I dont know much about nvidia cards but ive read posts saying something about turning vsync on with the control panel

>First time playing Morrowind
>Find ten doses of Skooma of a bandit I murdered
>Now I can't barter with anyone

I tried putting it away in a random container, I tried dropping it on the ground, but everyone still treats me like a drug dealer.

Am I going to have to go on an epic quest to find a Khajit who'll buy it off of me so I can actually sell some of my loot?

Nice outfit. Where can I get it?

you need to drop any moon sugar you have, too

Going to try that. Did it say to turn it off or leave it as-is in the game settings?

That's what I did. I'm in Balmorra currently, tried stashing it in a basket, got denied.

Then I dropped all ten doses on the ground, still got denied. Did I need to wait a bit, or did I need to drop it out of the cell/location/whatever?

Overall tho, this game is fucking cool. Took me a minute to figure out why I wasnt doing any damage with a dagger, but that's because I only had five points in small blades. So I got myself an axe as a first order of business.

I've been able to literally drop it at my feet and it works, there's no other condition other than not having any in your inventory.

Weird. Oh well, mayhaps it was a glitch.

is immersive jewelry bloated garbage with ugly textured items or is it any good? 1 gig seems a bit much

I have 200 mods installed, everything I want and mostly stable 60 with virtually no crashes why would I even consider SE?

How Ava got cursed?

>even consider SE?
did you not get it for free?

The models and textures are good and it has shitloads of variants on same models so the textures increase its size. But the jewelry it provides is a mismatch of models intented for vanilla and cbbe bodies so you have to adjust them by yourself to fit unp body without clipping. Some models have wrong partition parts so they are invisible without fixing them yourseld. I havent been able to get the wedding rings visible tho. It also makes coins have weight that is easy fix.

But it makes a stupid unneeded revamp to smithing by introducing shitloads of smaller bars and tabs of every ore that just clutter the jewelrycrafting. Also clutters the jewelry screen because every recipe is visible.

I still use it because it makes dungeoneering fun and I have a fetish for bling. Needs mod like scarcity to adjust the high value loot or you swim in dosh tho.

weighted septims and varying sizes to gold bars was my main draw but if it's bloated and kind of broken I won't bother. I'm sure another mod has weighted septims as a standlone or something

You sure the wedding band doesn't show up?
The dude that made the mod didn't know that wedding rings go on the left hand, so it appears on the right instead.

looks like your gpu is frying out mate
any issues with other games?

he's a poorfag user, he probably hells "VIVE LA COMMUNISM" out of his window to piss off his parents

from what I've seen oldrim is great for waifu creation and taking screenshots while SE is much better for script and npc heavy gameplay

Nope, nothing, though it's possible I just haven't played anything else for a long enough sitting for anything to fuck up like that. Guess I gotta go check.

Drop skooma as well if you have that.

Okay I can say one thing, AA doesn't seem to be working.

Are you using enbseries?
Are you trying to use skyrim's AA with enbseries?
If so, don't. That's what would cause this issue.

I've got it set to the memory hack thing, no adjustments, or however its phrased. And would it cause those issues every two hours of gamplay or however long it takes to show up?
Was just trying FNV and AA seemed to be off in the game but not the settings. Haven't actually launched it in a while though, might've just fucked that up on my own.

Hircine needed a courier to deliver his ""gift"" to others who deserve Lycanthropy, so a deal was made by the prince and the young breton girl.

details are here: imgur.com/a/H0VQQ

nord plate bikinis appear to use vanilla textures even when I have the obvious texturepack installed. How 2 fix? Also, is the. Dungeon pack in files of the month good? The forgotten dungeons pack was mediocre and I want to forget it.

What a Mary Sue.

Thoughts on this mod (nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23755/?)? I just want pretty NPCs.

Its okay.

is Kaarina a nice follower? she seems cute enough. what kind of voice does she use?

I really enjoy crafting dragon bone weapons and armor out of dragon parts, is there a mod that lets you make other powerful pieces of equipment out of legendary monster parts? Maybe like some sort of monster hunter mod.

So, I'd like to move on from Requiem. What mods should I get to preserve the deleveled world and difficult combat? It looks like Morrowloot and Vigor are a good start. Kind of lost from there.

more or less, but all daedric princes have followers and they can choose whatever form they wish for themselves and their followers to be

yep, she uses the same voice as Ysolda, not that it matters

Okay so confirmed that AA was on in the ini (in FNV) and in the control panel all the AA-related stuff was cranked up, set to enhance the application, and everything in-game was jaggies. Is that a symptom?

Miura just felt a cold disgusted shiver run down his spine

I'm keen on Ysolda so that's good to hear.

>Discovers that Immersive Armors CBBE SSE exists nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4807/?
>FILE NOT PUBLISHED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>CBBE
>SSE

HAHAHAHA

>t. poorfag who plays oldrim for waifus and sexmods who crashes at every 3 minutes

>poorfag
>buying the game twice when they literally gave you the new version for free

Imagine having to live with yourself as someone who acts like this.

i wish i had a girlfriend...

>SSE
>buying it

all you had to do was buy the dlc

no, go back to abandon land

Is he okay?

He'll bounce back into shape, no worries.

anyone know why previewing armors in bodyslide crashes if done through MO? Have tried reinstalling and either fatal error or something to do with vertex.

And what wizardry did Fore do to have 20k animation limit in the new beta xxl? His explanation for exclusing crossbow anims does not hold anymore.

FNIS's original animation maximum was a soft limit he pulled out of his ass for no clear reason other than him thinking too many would cause problems. The 'wizardry' was probably just tweaking a constant somewhere in his source.

I've noticed it only crashes if I click something before it finishes loading, as some of them take a moment longer than it feels like it should.

nice shot

what eye mod lets you have one eye closed like that?

MFG or race menu expression sliders

ah okay, I'll have to look into those more

how ugly is koubitz?

Probably a dumb question but, are the files in data\scripts\source necessary? or are they just included by modders so that people can modify the script, or maybe a left over from the scripting process?

>tfw no playable official non modded dwemer race

The dwemer became skin for a mecha that kicks akatosh in the balls so hard that time stops working just by being turned on.

Why would you give that up for some yet another fucking playable elf race that no sensible living being should tolerate poking around their settlement because the dwemer were the biggest cunts to ever exist.

That's ok, I don't really know much RP opportunities for playing as really angry bio-metallic skin.

"The skin was angry that day, my friend."

>The dwemer became skin for a mecha that kicks akatosh in the balls so hard that time stops working just by being turned on.
>"The skin was angry that day, my friend."
Is it official that their skin is blue?
What is this "bio-metallic skin"?
Is that where they went, they fused with the Brass God?

They're unnecessary.
>or are they just included by modders so that people can modify the script
This. You can't (easily) view and/or edit a script once it's been compiled. If you have no interesting in doing either you can delete them if you want.

>Is that where they went, they fused with the Brass God?
yeah they became the skin of the Numidium and are very VERY angry at 'reality'

Holy fucking shit guys, i need help, i installed the Equipping overhaul mod, for skyrim but its my game into a laggy piece of shit.

I uninstalled it, but it still continues, even on saves where i havent i used it yet. I also tried the uninstall button in the MCM menu, but then everything just becomes unclickable in the mod menu, and the mod still continues.

How do i get rid of this shit mod.
Honestly I fucking hate brodual the fucking cuck

Sounds like me on Monday.

Thanks for the info.

aside from this chick looking like she has a concussion i think this might be one of my favorite skins to date

What are the clues that suggest this?

morrowind.exe

She looks slavic.

Hey guys, I've been looking for a Requiem alternative. So far, it looks like Perma Zones, Morrowloot, Wildcat Combat, and Ultimate Combat look promising, but I'm not sure about ASIS. It seems like a big Java patching mod like Requiem, which I'm trying to avoid. Any opinions on it?

I used to be a consolefag. My brother played The Elder Scrolls series and notified me of the creation of TES IV, which I only got to play at my friend's place because I didn't own a Crapbox or PS3. Even then I paid next to no attention to the story, which is understandable, I only had the attention for things I liked like the Dark Brotherhood.
There's no way I could play Morrowind now, having not played it before coupled with its dated graphics..

racemenu or ece

>or

ece