/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General # 328 cont. (part 3)

"Why are we still here?" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but I bet the thread wouldn't die constantly if were on on /jp/ instead of Veeky Forums

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7Dpcw
strawpoll.me/14137993
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that the reason the thread is dead is because the few people still active in these games give zero shits about this thread and just use the discord all day. We have been abandoned.

Post logs. I don't believe you.

>discord is active
>thread is dead
Just put two and two together. There's no conspiracy, they just let this thread die because they're not even thinking about it.

You're a very bad gambler, you'd lose that bet because the mods would delete it on /jp/.

Fuck them, I will join the random's discord just to spite them.

Because discordfags will ruin it again.

There have been maybe 10 posts all of today in the discord, knock it off.

I hate to break it to you user, but not everything is about the discord. In fact, very little is. Almost nothing.

I know /jp/ won't let us, it'd just be nice if we could be on a slower board so this wouldn't be such a problem anymore.

There was board spam, it really couldn't be helped.

The discord's been plenty active today, what are you talking about?

If you think so, then why are you complaining?

Post. Logs.

Thread dies even when there isn't board spam though.

Because I like the thread better than the discord,

let people in the discord so they can see how active it is

discord.gg/7Dpcw
It's not like it's closed, aside from /mkg/-only.

join and post them yourself

Oh boy, the discord is getting desperate for new members.

Only so they can finally kill the thread once and for all.

You literally asked to join, so unless you're already in here, nobody came.
I get that you're running people in circles for the sake of the thread, but it's highly annoying.

i guess that also means he didn't find any logs that would fit with his agenda

I literally never asked to join.

Okay sure. It's fine, since I already know who you are anyways, and you're just sitting around.

Who is he?

There aren't that many people not in the discord.

Colors?

So angry.

This is why we're dead

Isn't Disneyland Paris abandoned?

Is there anywhere on Veeky Forums where I can talk about love nikki?

Here, I guess.

It's not really a waifu game though, I think.

There's a thread in /cgl/.

Confession time. Joined the discord early on just to check it out and the longer I've gone without posting the harder it is to actually say anything. It's stupid, I know. I've got everything there muted except the general that I check every now and then to see if anything important got posted and animals.

It's fine, we have plenty of corpses.

Yeah, I joined the discord a little while ago and I find it hard to say anything there too. They already have their own community there and I still don't really know anyone. It's easier to post anonymously.

Everyone you see in the discord is also from this thread, the only difference is some of them are dead.

Yeah, it's just harder to break into the conversation when everyone has names.

I am shy too.

We should make a separate discord for shy anons.

Feeling festive?

It's called /mkg/

Where do you join it?

Congratulations, you're already a member!

WOAH

We could always just directly respond to something said in the discord in this thread.

Ugly

Ravioli's circlejerking is more annoying than Steven being Steven, Leon being Leon and Rolfe being autistic.

If you do, maybe indicate it in some way. Otherwise that's fine.

This.

That isn't very nice. Seems like shy anons are only shy so no one will find out they're assholes.

No it's not fine at all. What happens in the disc stays in the disc.

Never forget that shy anons are silently watching every conversation you have there.

It really should. They have an autism channel.

The wall function is how offline plans to attract his kouhai's attention.

>senpai needs to beg kouhais for attention
This is what's wrong with the world today.

The general has become auxiliary to the discord.

Ragtag did nothing wrong, but he overreacted to weedlord and #1# shitposts.

weedlord is probably one of the worst people on the discord.

Fair cop.

Second only to you.

I find it a bit unconfortable that usada talks about her new boyfriend with Hidenori around.

Why?

Man I'm at work all day. Reminder you're goofs if you think I'm the only person not in the Discord or think I dislike it's existence. There's true anons or forgotten masters out there.

Instead posting all this apparently juicy drama how about we post about the wonders of 2D breastases and benises? Also how goes your coupon collecting from the DG dates?

>300k DEXP
>0 (zero) coupons

>shitskin

>not shitposting from work

Your girls are really cute. I wish mine were this cute.

Yeah it sucks. The average seems to be one coupon every three or four 10-plays. They want us to buy the extra slots.

I'm sure your girls are cute. They might be even be as cute as you!

Colors is cute, I wish she were mine.

The worst thing is that I bought the extra slots. ;_;

3 coupons. Been thinking of going for one of the the ahoges, but I just realized that would make 3 out of my 4 girls have one.

I'm saving up DEXP for New Year's. It's a source of shells that doesn't expire, unlike, say, the shells in your gift box, though it's close to New Year's so you can save shells in your gift box too. When the omikuji game comes up, I'll have max shells plus whatever's in my gift box and what I get from the Dreamcatcher minigame in order to spend that on omikuji rolls for gacha tickets and coupons.

In that case it would be cute if you got Amaranth an ahoge too so that your girls would have a unified quirk.

Wot? Shells and gacha tickets are easy to get, why would you waste precious DEXP for that? It's the only way to get those unique face accessories.

Maybe I will if they ever make it in blonde. Looks like my only choice right now would be to use the saber hair as bangs, and like her current fluffiness.

That face accessory really bothers me. It looks weird. I can't like Hanabi because of it.

It's not a waste, it'll just happen anyway in the process of the minigame. And you can never have enough gacha tickets.

You should try to be more like Kazuki.

Where's that pic of Sahara some artfag drew a while back?

Why?

Because I get a hard on thinking about Hidenori being cucked.

strawpoll.me/14137993

>talking about fashion
What are you fucking gay?

lil bit yee

then why arent you sucking my dick?

Sucking penis is the epitome of straightness.

whip it out faggot

I spent too many fucking drinks just to get a background.

Randos really love edgy outfits as expected. I was hoping to get the top 700 wall in DG since I had the tie up but now it would take quite a few drinks even just for that. Normally we can be right under 700 with a tie up and no drinks for midway with good fevers. Or am I misremembering?

You're pretty much correct. I shouldn't have gone for this background.

>edgy
It's Halloween, of course people are gonna love it

Lol I was typing about that as you made the post. So how many drinks did it take? I had good fevers and stayed around 700 every time I progressed but the requirements for 700 suddenly got crazy tonight.

Too many. Like ten or more.

DX or mini? That amount in mini drinks would be fine since it is a cool bg, but if not it's a total waste since we have a lot of spooky tree and tomb accessories to make our own graveyard walls.