GW2

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This game was so hard as a kid and I have no idea why. I was never able to beat it.

>graphics fag

Currently downloading 96gb version from pirate bay. Pls where can find 28geebee

People talk shit on Blood Omen 2, but the combat system is great and skill driven if you use timed blocks instead of noob mode. The story is great and its fun searching for secrets.

Don't care for first playthrough, just keep it close to Red Vocation if you've aimed for it so far.

you're welcome

>third person

>makes new thread
>old thread didn't even hit bump limit / reached page 10 yet
the current state of osg mods lol

this is the most autistic thing I've ever read

To hold hands with?

what a FUN map mode
the x8 on my kar is completely useless and I think I'm slowly getting blind looking at that fog
>ended up having to go down, died from a ump laying down

>hat in time

Also, this

lmfao

Hard to recall. Been a while. Not enough to be worth it, that's for sure. even just a few minutes into it and I wished I was playing the first one.

Pretty much this. I like to pretend the second one never happened.

Mind you some anons may have different ideas on how to handle this game and might put more emphasis on chain abilities and break arts. This is just how I got through the game, more than once.

It's nothing close to anything that you suggested, but Inquisitor has you investigate people for supposed murders and such on top of all the fighting ancient evils you do

Bump

be less mean to new people online

She looks kinda like a Mogeko character, don't know why.

Is there anything you can do with these other than cheats?

>game has a single black person

You... do your moves with your thumb? I use my index finger personally.

What single-player games?

I-Is it safe yet?

At least it's not as shit as the mirror castle in HoD.

that'll probably be a mod

Oh, and the fucker had one of those N64 cartridges that have an SD card slot on it, that's another red flag I forgot to mention.

Hero

Thanks gw2 user

*raises paw* umm I think you're going a little overboard user-sama...

I LOVE YOU ASHLEY!

HyberBitHero is in the first column.

I would really like to see PUBG performance on the Xbone, there is no way its not a unplayable mess. Taking fights at like 200-300 meters at sub 30fps is probably not a thing especially with analog sticks.

It's FUNNY

Just use Excel yo.

>no Asuka

There's Jun, you fucking dummy. Or even default Unknown.

>My name is Gandalf I'm a wizard hello

It's called a flapping disk

>superior port of Wolfenstien
Didn't the Mac Wolfenstein have simplified level design? And no prequel trilogy?

Not a furry, but Doctor Cat at still posts on the Ultima Dragons group on Zuckbook. He's still a dirty furry.

All the games allow you to trade between them, and all the games have a number of Pokemon you can't get. What the hell kind of complaint is this?

Try out Hellnight on PS1.

>lego sprite/texture pack
sounds like a neat idea

no. no, no, not like that. let ME do it.

Yeah, I'm somewhat hopeful seeing as how the Spells we've gotten so far seem good.

>let shitskin subhumans onto US servers because they fucking hate playing with eachother
>all the white people quit
>shitskin subhumans realize they're playing mostly with eachother and not white people
>they quit

ayyy lmao

Oblivion seems best suited for LARPing with mods. The actual main quest is shit.

Spammed

Yeah, it's no Imagine Bayz.

>MASH ATTACK
>MASH FINISHER

This is "good" gameplay in 2017

Most definitely. She'd be a rabid fan of DragonForce

So what do we know about the new Mihawk?
Must be something by now.

Really, having the same 3 BGMs ad nauseum. Especially the one that's really repetitive. Also some really nasty enemies that scale to level 99 would have helped, but that's more of a balance issue.

The fact there was no weapon simbol in the announcement worries me, could be that htey are just counting on august to fill that gap with a characther pack

Let's get NES out of the way: get the Mario, Zelda, Mega Man, Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden games and then try out the ones on my pic.

Stop being irresponsible user. How else will you keep rolling your dailies? And all this just for a toy.

Protecting idiots from hurting themselves is a moral compulsion. You might be a sociopath if you think people should suffer just so you can get a thrill.

oops my bad

Sounds like a good excuse to learn something like python.

Nina/Law

I agree. That spy play kept Ascent from doing anything for too long.

Sadly

>What is Jersey Devil?
A shitty and quirky 3d platformer. It has some charm though. No idea if it was released outside the US.

forgot to mention I am on linux
Not ideal but that makes sense

neither, I was just shitposting and the face was more than enough to put them over

hmmm, I wonder why there's no patch for TE that restores backboard breaking?

>collecting
fuckin collectors

So have I.

the new warframe looks kind of cool

You're right! We should put it in the dumpster behind McD.

3 button is comfier, but if u need the 6 for fightans

Unappealing, bland art style
Idea guy concept that doesn't clearly suggest "fun"
The parts of gameplay you can see on the surface are generic

Is this yusuke's wet dream?

me too they said that there is even more characters still. here hoping for more CoP characters and quote!

google "eso fashion" and it depends on what you consider ded, I suppose.

is it coin bonus tomorrow? I might save my level up till then.

YOU DIED AGAIN!?

pesse.jinkman

>play Final
>give +3/4 support demon Luster Candy
>win the game
wtf I thought Final has the best gameplay

light

>not watching zfg1

i'd take these designs over that stupid rainbow animu dragon from the DS game

Kingdom rush series if you like tower defense. Also i played it ages ago on an old phone and i don't know if its available on modern ones but i enjoyed doom rpg a lot, sucked me right in

They should take kill cams out of comp

>Use my silencer and take out someone from the shadows
>Fag knows where I am and calls out to everyone while dead

>that topless elf
My goodness

theater is also art, plus how do you think the props are created?
a better question is what the monks and clouds in band land had to do with band land

You don't get to pick, that's the point.

Only if you played the game in japanese, if you played it in english you didn't enjoy even if you think you did

Down here we all fly.

It's shit.

Never even seen this before

well finished the level, feels like I left lots of stuff to uncover, maybe I'll replay it in the future

I see it as a video game
Being a girl is easy mode and being a man is hard mode and I always play video games on the hardest difficulty.

Witches might suck but pumpkin heads are literally the best. If you have one or two in a unit, that unit will never lose. It even works on the final boss, so you can trivialize its tank of health in a snap.

>play dota 2 exclusively till december 2016 because pc can't handle anything after 2013
>At last scrape together enough money to upgrade pc
>games get killed by greedy publishers
I literally have the worst luck

Robin's NP overcharge bonus is a multiplier, user. As in level 1 equals double damage if target is poisoned
Of course, that means you're dealing with meh base damage if Sabotage misses, which can happen