/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Friday The Thirteenth Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer: youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

So why the hell did the last thread get archived at 339 replies? It was only inactive for about 25 minutes

Rinzler/Tron was a fun and challenging boss. Love spamming my dodge roll.

Veeky Forums may have been moving somewhat fast. Who knows, it's only been 18 minutes since the last post and we're already on Page 9.

light

>tell party to save for Kairi EX
>Knowing my luck I'll be the only caught up member who doesn't pull her

DARKNESS

Wow, khg is truly a dead board

>/khg/
>a board

This general needs more cute boys. Also I'm surprised KHFag hasn't popped up and given a summary of the latest story stuff

L-Lewd

how about we don't

Are any of the event medals worth farming?

my point exactly

I imagine most people aren't on the edge of their seats over the Disney updates.

Jafar makes Player search for the other part of the golden scarab. They awaken the Cave of Wonders, but it refuses them both.
Aladdin saves a disguised Jasmine from some Bandits.
In Aladdin's house, they're talking until the guards come to seize him. Jasmine reveals herself in an attempt to save Aladdin, but buckles when told that these are orders from Jafar.
Player eventually catches up and gets to the dungeon, where he sees an old man tell Aladdin about the Cave of Wonders and the treasures within, how it can help him and whatever. He opens a secret exit and Aladdin heads for the Cave.
Player, knowing the danger, chases Aladdin but is stopped in the dungeon by the Fairy Reaper.

Someone posted a screenshot last thread so I didn't think I needed to summarize it, but anyway

Fairy Reaper
LV220, +66HP, 5 Medal Count
It uses debuff attacks and can heal. When the count runs out, it retaliates with poison.
Defeat in 2 turns, no continues

I beat it in two medals, it's not much of a threat.

Even though it was only 15 quests, the plot moved along at a good pace and the cutscenes are more "animated" if that makes sense. A lot more effort went into this one, which I hope is the start of a trend 'cause in retrospect the cutscene direction so far has been a bit dry.

I still like to know what's going on regardless. Sure, Disney plots have never progressed the story, but a lot of them are still fun regardless. And yeah, I was surprised to see the Cave of Wonders animated instead of being a static head and Iago having to run on that wheel

Is the voice in Dive to the Heart Mickey or Ventus? 0.2 made it seem that it was Mickey talking to Sora

It's Mickey. Been confirmed since KH1 Ultimania

Mickey

We've known it was mickey since coded
>mfw spooky music made me think it was supposed to be a deeper voice like ansem

Thanks guys, is it ever explained how Mickey has telepathy? Or is that just one of the unsolved mysteries in this series?

Nah. Probably whatever lets Kairi talk to Roxas in KHII and Terra talk to Aqua in 0.2

If you want Nova or medals that have a slight chance of being useful for Proud Mode, sure.

Pooh, and getting him an extra attack buff could be useful for you in case you're lacking power defense buffs

>union cross extra hard boss that drops more coins and medals is only available during the same hour that the daily raid event happens
Why?

Daily raid event is also earlier doing the day too, and it doesn't take many power of five bosses to get enough coins for the board. And it only takes two runs of the UX bonus time to finish all the boards. I wish people would stop complaining

the projector water show they have in front of that ferris wheel is so beautiful. At least when I went at christmas it was. It reminds me of that vga live presentation where they have the orchestra theme set to a disney montage.

When start stacking all the disney sad moments on top of each other I instantly tear up like a baby.

>the DDD medals now have the number 3 in the guilt symbol thingy
>still won't take any mirrors past 25%

>forcing me to choose between farming lux and farming rare medals is good game design
>dude just adjust your work and sleep schedule to play shitty mobage during all hours of the day and night lmao

Drive forms worth it?

Only if you're lucky enough to guilt them. Anti HD is definitely worth it

>Union Cross events are limited time
>only takes like one or two bonus times to fully complete all the boards
>Lux grinding is literally always there
Wow

Tough choice

The point is I shouldn't have to choose
Just move 1 to an hour later and they'd be fine
That's how it was during HPO farming and the pooh/tigger/rabbit farming
You fi ish farming those for the day then go straight to lux farming afterward
That was ideal

Is baby gonna cry?
Can't handle a minor inconvenience, gonna cry about it?

Did we get free storage space?

Cause I suddenly have 440 and last time I remember looking (weeks ago) I was like 360?

yeah everyone got 100

That's the thing, we're not farming lux, we're farming a small amount of board coins that only takes a few sessions worth of grinding to get which could easily be spread out across the week, same with the UX bonus time. That you went back to back with grinding shows that you have plenty of free time anyways so quit bitching

Christ, you'd have to get a shitload of FF Sora HDs to accomplish that. Fucking whales

Magic. Same way he talks to Riku during CoM before he catches up with him.

Jack LM has the same amount of points. I saw someone rocking 4 of them.

>2 hours next to each other is more free time than setting hour time slots at 12 hour intervals or w/e it is

If you do both the raid boss and the UX bonus time once a day for the full period then that's an hour and a half. Last time I checked that's less than two hours. And if you want to do only half of the raid boss time to do both back to back then that's only an hour

No?

Could you be more whale

Not me.
It's the top 10 from HSC.

>all the medals have traits
Sasuga top whales. I wish I was rich enough to do dumb shit like that

I Did it! I beat Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix on Proud Mode,

Command deck for Final Boss: Cura, Curaga, Mine Square, Mine Seeker, 2 Triple Blizzaga's, a Triple Firaga, Sonic Blade, and the Prism Rain Shotlock

Honestly it got much easier as I got father into the game, I had the most trouble in Aqua's story at the start because she can NOT take a hit,

What exactly do you mean by "beat?"

Completed all 3 stories and Final Episode

Meant to link

What did he mean by this?

beat it on critical now pleb

Well you're not done

You need to unlock the Secret Episode now

Maybe some other time

the new South Park Game comes out tomorrow

Forgot to mention I just did and am playing it now, I needed to get all the Stickers on Proud mode right? I picked Proud Mode because I collect all the treasures anyway

It's a completed Sticker Album on Proud yeah

Should I go for it if I have 15K medals or should I hold out for Kairi EX? The only copy medal I have is HD Xion

Save for Kairi.

Do one pull like me and capitalize on the quota meme

>watching xv-kun right now complain that kh characters get development over the series
truly the gift that keeps on giving

thread link

Better us dead than touched by cancer

He's back? Damn, was hoping he had killed himself.

what trait do i want for luxord b?

trash

It doesn't matter. None of this matters.

any whales looking to join a bears group?
specifically if you have guilted ex ex medals

Go away, 9S.

No.

>XVkun is still sitting up that thread
God Almighty.

I've been here talking KH since psp piracy. I still haven't come into contact with any of these ___-kuns you autists keep fetishizing. Shut your fucking mouth already, you're 3 times more annoying than the people you're trying to make infamous.

Lurk moar. He's a well known autist who shits up any thread that even mentions XV.

Calm down faggot

not him but
>don't bump the thread guys!
autist

will antiform sora go back in the pool?

Or is it an exclusive medal

Fuck off retard.

Why did they include leveling up the various forms in KH2? It's mindbogglingly boring and time consuming grind.

Is there any trick or something to get extreme amounts of form experience?

Mushroom in Agrabah and abusing the save point will level up half of them.
Gamblers in Yen Sid's tower for Master.
Timeless River for Wisdom.
TWTNW for Final.

>Vexen says he can make good use of Riku-Replica
>in Days he's treated as a failure that isn't even fit for a number

Xion ruined everything

Repliku is a failure though, even in COM

But as of Days he was somehow deemed a failure even before becoming Riku.

The boy suffered enough in CoM. Don't kick him while he's down, man.

That line never had to be there. Nobody's wondering the power rankings between Riku Replica and Xion. Why do it?

He was just a simple clone while xion was more advanced I think. She just fit their plans better

Both Replicas ended up being failures though. All that tells us is that the Replica program isn't as good as Vexen makes it out to be.

>you're 3 times more annoying than the people you're trying to make infamous
he's right though
at least there are no -kuns ITT
so why shit up the thread by talking about?
most people are here to get away from all of that

Was he even brought up in Days? Xion only got a number because she served a different purpose.

I dunno guys, I think the Riku Replica did a pretty good job at being a replica

It's in the Secret Report where Vexen reveals her project number.

Kind of feels like they just threw Riku under the bus so Xion could be "No. i" even though she's the second Replica

Vexen mentioned him in his journal. Xion ended up as a """"member"""" because her leaching powers were stronger or something

Ya, no shit it's outclassed
the medal's a year old
Still, it could get use in those wacky proud mode restrictions
so there's probably some traits better than others for it
i would guess +1000 or the ground/air enemy def traits

Assuming Seph EX came back in a falling price deal like the current EXs, would it be worth gambling for him?

Yes, no and maybe.

only if kairi ex and the foretellers can be pulled at any time by that point
i can't remember if those medals had the same ex pull restrictions or not
do they?

also which foreteller medal is best and should take all my jewels as i try to get it?
i'm assuming not invi, aced, or gula since the level cap makes having a duplicate of xion/sephiroth/roxas a dumb idea
>inb4 "but goyim, they outclass those medals so you want ALL the foretellers"

Damn, Donald looks like THAT!?

>Both Replicas ended up being failures though.
Power wise, Xion did pretty fucking well for herself. Both her and Riku ended up with unprecedented emotions that helped lead to their failure, so either the Replica program sucks or needed to be refined more

True but ultimately Roxas prevailed over her just like Riku prevailed over his Replica. Both were characters created for their respective games stories anyway. It's only as of DDD that we might possibly see them again.