>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Reminder that if you use quickstep you're a wuss.

it's supposed to be hard even though the only reason it's hard is because they through tons of shit at you at once in a game with the slowest combat and most sluggish controls

you should be having fun REEEEEEE souls is about difficulty REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder that DaS2 is a shit game and DaS2 fanboys deserve Zykon B Team.

How many points of int/fth sould i put in a lvl 60 pyro?

Reminder that Veeky Forums is not a hivemind and that one sperging tard is not representative of an entire fanbase.

>eat almost 2 pounds of spicy chicken
>spend 1 hour on the toilet having my insides turn outside for all the world to see

thanks b team

Anyone unironically miss GFWL? It was a shit platform, but it was so goddamn easy to send/receive hatemail. I've never received hatemail via steam in any of the games, not that I'd even know how to check

#
Yah that tends to happen sometimes. I don't go out of the way to kill some reds but they get greedy and walk into my R1s and I'm not going to stop killing a host just because you walk into my r1s.
#
It's really annoying to constantly look and see who's who in anything more than 3 players. Instead of focusing on my spacing and timing I have to waste processing on analysing who's red and who's not.
#
It's nice to get hate mail from reds too. one of the benefits.

Givr me a good level 55 Invasion Build Bois

>eat almost 99 pounds of lifegems
>spend 40 hours in DaS2 having my insides turn outside for all the world to see

25/25 is tolerable for that level, provided that you have proper investment in Vigor, Endurance and Attunement.

no i prefer a system that doesn't intrude on my video games over a system that lets me get epic upvote messages from angry children

You have to set your profile comments to public, so that people don't have to add you to post comments. And then you do asshole-ish things to people.

Pretty persistent tard because he also pops in every single souls thread on /v/ no matter what. I have a hard time believing it's just one guy.

>tfw I could easily buy milk and vegetables from the grocery store, but this would cost me money and add up to my total Money Memory, and so instead I spend an entire season farming crops and raising cattle on my farm to get vegetables and milk without having to increase my Money Memory so long as I keep on my lucky ring at all times

>Make a single comment
>Trigger multiple spergs at once

This is sad, lets try not to have any of that gay shit this time, just talk about the shit you like if it bothers you so

reminder that all souls games are shit in different ways
>DeS aged like milk
>DaS has shit second half with lagstab giant dad havel mom PvP
>DaS2 looks ugly as fuck and sucks until you level ADP
>Bloodborne runs at 24 FPS and has shit connectivity issues. also story chalices sucks
>DaS3 is just average with Ashes of Ariandel being the worst DLC in the series

That looks more doable,thanks my dude.

Which bosses / things in Souls you have changed opinion on over time /dsg/ ?
I used to think fairly negatively about Friede as a boss and especially the 3 phase bullshit but after gitting gud with her and learning the fight I've come to appreciate her fight a bit more. I still don't really agree with Father Ariandel being around for more than 1 "cycle" and there are issues with camera in the second phase but I've been warming up to the Friede fight more as I've learned to battle the third phase more effectively.

So what are the Souls things you changed opinion on after time?

>have to set profile to public
nope.avi, I guess that explains why I don't get anything. Is it so much to ask to be able to shit talk and receive messages from random scrubs without having to participate in some social media bullshit?

My SL60 pyro has 30/30, but I also have pretty much baseline health (ie, "none") so the choice is yours.

>>DaS2 looks ugly as fuck and sucks until you level ADP
on this note, how high should you get adp to start with and how does weight affect it

>its still a popular game
>smaller online player count than dark souls 1

huh really makes me think

>Make a single comment
>Trigger multiple spergs at once
>multiple people come btfo my shitty opinion
>REEEE stop disliking my favorite game you spergs ;_;

>friede not veiled like a proper sister

cover that shit up you fucking slut

How much poise do I need for an UGS to tank an r1 from a Vordt or another UGS r1 if I'm at 80 poise?

I used to hate Horsecock Valley, but after going through it a couple times I find it tolerable.

I used to think Abyss Watchers was a hard fight until I learned that they could be staggered and parried.

Look up the poise breakpoints table in the OP.

>he's still mad
c'mon user, i know you can o better than this

Not affected by weight. Get agility to 100 for the game to be tolerable and to prevent spontaneous monitor-smashing from getting damage on attacks that you clearly should've dodged. Agility is affected mostly by Adaptability but also slightly from Attunement. If you're doing a pure melee build with something like Bandit, IIRC it takes like 26-28 adaptability

t. triggered DS2babby who can't stand the fact that everyone else doesn't want to circlejerk the Dark Souls gaiden game or scholar of the season pass romhack

oh wait this ds2 shitposter is the shitposter from /bbg/, i recognize this faggot's posting style. that explains why /bbg/ is still right now

Ps4
Pass dsg
Sl 40

Does anyone want to help me kill demon prince? I'll wait 5mins then summon lapp and do it solo.

nobody did BTFO him though, just wined instead of actually giving any examples or counterpoints.

It's pretty sad you let this get to yo so badly.

>Friede
>a sister
She was a snake-worshipping harlot who lacked the conviction to see her duty through. Then she became a pretend nun to fool the denizens of Ariandel into worshipping her and rotting slowly to death.

>him

I'm sometimes using a dark-infused follower javelin on my pyro build too. It's really satisfying when a javelin throw KOs something trying to back off for a sippy

Well shit, that's a lotta attunement or a bunch of attunement and some agility. Thanks.

Que?
I'm saying try not to devolve into shit-flinging, what are you on about?

>nobody did BTFO him though, just wined instead of actually giving any examples or counterpoints.
>lmao ds3 is a ripoff and sux ds2 was much more fun and original
>what about ornstein and adp and mobs of 20 large enemies and clunky controls and areas with ps1 graphics
>not an argument lmao

every time

>Look up the poise breakpoints table in the OP

I did and don't really get it as I don't know if they mean when they list a weapon. Because different weapons deal deal poise damage and have poise health modifiers.

>him

Look, you come in here trying to shill the worst game in the series and then you whine when people don't hold it in the same high regard as you. Then you do it over and over and over again. And you convince yourself that everyone else in every single thread is just a pleb and that it's everyone else who is wrong and not you.

If you really want to circlejerk DaS2, go make a general thread specifically for that game. I'm sure all 3 of the DaS2 apologists will love it. You can keep to yourself without trying to shove your delusions down everyone else's throats

GFWL was a garbage system so I'm glad it's gone

>DaS1 has shit second half
Only shit compared to the first half really imo. Only Demon Ruins and Izalith are irredeemable garbage.

Well I didn't really need help but this boss is pretty fun. Going to solo it I guess

What do you mean? It lays this out clearly in the poise breakpoints section. To tank a 1HR1 from a UGS/Greataxe/CGS with a UGS you need 11.94 at max poise health and 29.55 at minimum, 22/37.60 for great hammers. For 2HR1s you need 32.26/45.81 for UGS-tier poise damage and 40/52 for great hammers.

i never even said that, i like a fair few of DS3's callbacks anyhow, demon ruins especially

that wasn't me you're replying too but holy fuck do you have a persecution complex.
How is saying i like an area the same thing as shilling?

Yeah, the gains from attunement are very miniscule, but it's still worth noting.

Honestly, Adaptability is the most important stat in the game. I always pump every soul I can get my hands on into adaptability and pump it up as much as possible so I get to 100 Agility by Lost Bastille. The game is fucking unplayable without it.

I remember playing DaS2 at launch, and this was back when there was a lot of speculation over how the stats worked. at the time, many people believed and told others that agility was a meme stat that was basically resistance, and only controllled estus sip speed. I originally played through without leveling agility. Worst mistake I ever made. It becomes a complete exercise in tedium and futility, having to play the game as a defensive turtle because your rolls don't line up with your i-frames at all, and every dodge doesn't actually dodge at all.

Even if you're doing a caster character, I'd STILL pump up adaptability and then just respec later to make it more efficient. It's the playability stat

>i like ds2
>i like ds3 demon ruins

makes perfect sense to me

Why are you still here? Go make /SOTFS general or something/. Veeky Forums is a containment board anyway, so why not have a containment thread for the containment thread of rthe containment board of /v/?

R8 my shitty dex ninja build.

What if I'm a big ol loser who wants to find the first greatshield he can and then never stop holding l1?

1.DS2 scholar/Demons Souls
2. Bloodborne
3. DS1
4. DS3
5. DS2

post your own

get intelligence to 15 for hidden body so you can go full on
>teleports behind you
>unsheathes katana
>pssh nothin' personnel kid

1. ds1
2. ds2
never played any of the others bloodborne pc when

1. DeS/DS1/BB/DS3
2. Shit
3. DS2 SOFTS
3. Super shit
4. DS2

it was the only level in base game that wasn't drab as fuck, sue me

I don't know user, if the mere mention of the game triggers your autism so, why dont you go do it?

Demons
DS1
DS2 Scholar
Bloodborne
DS3
DS2

I'm not sure where the first greatshield you will find will be. In general, it's a lose-lose scenario because you need to turtle if you have low adaptability because you can't dodge shit, but at the same time, turtling is heavily punishable in Dark Souls 2 because of the way stamina management works (and the "I lost all my stamina" animation lasts like 10 fucking hours with you wide open).

1.DS1
2.DS2
3.BB
4.DeS (only recently got it, haven't completed yet, but still liking it so far)
5.DS3

>it was the only level in base game that wasn't drab as fuck, sue me
>demon ruins is more drab than irithyll or adp

can't sue for retardation

DaS1
DeS
BB
DeS
[power gap]
DaS2

>irithyll
do you mean the Dungeon or what, Irithyll was mostly grey with a few gold highlights, its a fun area mind but it doesn't look to good, imo anyhow.

>Arch Dragon Peak
You got me there actually, Arch Dragon Peak is fucking great in all aspects bar Ancient Wyvern, even then its still pretty fun to combat him face to face

I knew I was forgetting something.

If you could remove an enemy from the game, what would it be? Thralls from ds3
1.DS1
2.DS2 DLC
3.DS3
4.DS2

bloodborne pc never ever

>was mostly grey with a few gold highlights

are you talking about demon ruins?

Demons Ruins in DS3 was disappointing as hell. When I got to that area, I thought to myself "oh shit, maybe From will redeem the shitty job they did with demons ruins and lost izalith in the first game! Now we're get the true intended version of what izalith always should've been!"
...and then it's literally just Carthus 2: Electric Boogaloo: orange textures edition.

I also can't stand the level design. Oh yes, let's have this big lead-up to the giant Ballista and then when you finally reach the top and get to turn it off you get... nothing. No reward. Nothing is up here. And getting rid of the giant arrows raining down on you is also pointless because if you've reached that point, you've already reached the last bonfire right before the boss fog and you never need to run across the lake again anyway

the small rats in demons souls

the lake/old demon king boss room actually

Really wish there was a mod to remove the filter honestly, it would make the game so much more repayable

>the lake/old demon king boss room actually
you mean this

looks pretty drab 2 me senpai

Thralls are fucking great though. Although I do take issue with them being in literally every single fucking area of the game, but whatever.

I'd remove those bullshit fire dogs from blighttown
I'd remove the sorcerers from shrine of amana
I'd remove the [autistic screeching] angels from the dreg heap

well shit
i remember it being so much brighter when i last played

fuck it, cathedral of the deep then, that was good

>If you could remove an enemy from the game, what would it be?

crystal lizards. they're just a fucking nuisance.

just give me a hard enemy that doesn't run away or despawn permanently that i have to kill to be rewarded. enough "dude le greedyman trap lmao" or "dude you were using a weapon that can't reliably hit tiny lizards so no reward for you" shit.

stop changing your opinions when provided with evidence you're supposed to autistically scream and call me an anti-ds2 memer/ds3 apologist as is tradition

The crystal lizards didn't used to be so bad back in DeS/DaS1. I forget about 2, but in 3 especially basically every single crystal lizard is a trap to get greedy players to run blindly toward a group of enemies.

It's an interesting twist the first time crystal lizards are used as a trap, but when pretty much EVERY LIZARD IN THE GAME IS A TRAP, it's no longer interesting. It's tedious

genuinely this is the first time i have really used these generals since the release of 3 and i never remember it being this bad

but here's your (ree)

Sure, whatever you say, resident DaS2 apologist
Geoff, I know it's you.
Geoff pls go.

(ree)

What?

go home and be a family man

you really have lost me here bud

t.ultrashitter

>STAY STILL AND LET ME HIT YOU

t.ultrashitter

1. DS1/BB
2. DS3
3. Scholar DS2
4. DeS
5. Slashy Souls
6. Release DS2

The reason I rate DeS so low here is because while it's atmosphere blows DS2 and honestly all games save for BB out of the water, objectively it's mechanics are a pile of jank and the fact that there is no optional content and within the DeS worlds you have to do everything in a very linear order hurts the overall experience.

I personally appreciate cohesion in the story and setting more than pure gameplay as long as the gameplay is at least ok but I can't ignore the DLC bosses / areas of Scholar.

lmao no
>zips behind you at the speed of sound
>begins poking you and proccing stupid amounts of bleed

>daggers are fast
wtf
>daggers are good at status effects
wtf

>scared of a dagger with a 2 inch range

>bandit knife

it can outrange his dick, of course he's scared

fuck you kid i got a 7 inch monster cock in these cargo shorts

[unzips primordial serpent]

[unzips Guts Memesword]

Welp I just learned something new. Evidently curved greatsword's can be parried. I figured since they weight so god damned much they must be like ultra's, but the jokes on me.

>he plays as a strict pyromancer
>he doesn't use a mixture of sorceries and miracles along with his pyromancies

Post build? I can't normally think of a way of incorporating sorceries/miracles that's at all efficient, given the fact that any school of magic requires having two memerings to do any damage at all

You are still around?
Get a life a piece of shit

i love how much this upsets you, genuinely, its top shit

I-I actually haven't done such a build yet.
But actually kinda wanna do it. but I know I'll just get memed on by anyone with a sword.

F I N A L L Y
I
N
A
L
L
Y

Being the boss is too fun

1. DS3
2. DS1
3. BB
Is-that-even-a-Souls-Game: DS2

>land undead hunter charm against all odds
>host just runs off for the duration
Invading is fun times. Thank goodness I can only hold five of these charms :^)

I hoped you choose the rope next time I visit this thread
Really sad that you live

DS2 is the SMB2 of Souls. Not a real souls game, but dressed up to appear like it.
It will forever be fangame-tier

How the fuck do i dodge the champ's shoulder bash?

user just stop responding, you're only bringing me satisfaction and yourself anguish.

Your autism is really off the rails.

I'm currently doing a pyro build and I can't really see much use for most offensive spells/miracles in PvP at least unless you use rings, but lots of stuff like the heals, frozen/dark/GMW I could see being helpful. Izalith staff with the dregs/deep soul does ok at least, but I could just use dark fire orb instead for dark damage. I mostly used the non pyromancies for clearing levels, like hidden body for plunging harald knights or the cure miracle for poison and stuff.

how are the dark souls comics out of interest?