pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/irZ15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna fuck Saber.

So if Corrinbros don't overshoot, can they turn it around?

hot

Oops messed up the previous

NINO!

no
they are not qualified to be Roy's mother

YAS

They want to overshoot now so Ninian spends the last bonus she'll get this round.

Wtf now I want to see Ninian selfcest

How's your score in the gauntlet so far, /feg/?

boys cant get pregnant.

I don''t get it, how can people say that the last bonus can save Mamui. Is it a miraculous 10x bonus that I'm not aware of?

Post gauntlet carriers

>AA broken again
I fucking love free orbs

Yours looks very nice but mine's so.

shitty

i've been holding onto feathers and when i intend to spend them i end up in "all reds vs. reinhardt, azura and nowi" situations

Who's going to win?

probably, given how atrocious ISIS is at designing and balancing this stupid game mode.

Is + hp -def a good Fae iv?

Tiki vs Femui looks incredibly tense. Like holy shit.

>choosing to 5* Azama
lel

+HP has 50 fucking HP, she's great for Panic Ploy

my wife

Team Ninian reporting in.

any +hp boon is always sub-optimal because defenses cant be patched up with a seal like HP can.

That's YOUR internet connection you big dummy! You are so thiccheaded you clown!

40 atk.
40 res.

they alternated bonus rounds for the last 16 hours, it will keep going like that and corrin has the last multiplier so he wins.

Having a level 1 copy of the unit you're supporting and a person in your friend list supporting them as well will generally guarantee you a win as long as said person has a level 40 as their lead.

-def is ok, +hp isn't the best but she'd be great for infantry pulse or panic ploy

Disgusting score.

Is Archanaea the Universal Century of Fire Emblem?

I'd love to be JULIA'D. I'd spread my ass for her all the way to +10. Also is Threaten Res any good on her? I was thinking of swapping out Breath of Life since a DD build is enemy phase.

keep dreaming Micaiahfag

Me too

!!!

Staff.

You heard it here first lads. DD3 Boey with WB kills both reinhardt and Lyn with ease.

>20 spd

25 spd
28 def
35 hp

You forgot:
>5 speed
>20 def

Disgusting in a terrible way, or disgusting in a "it's too high for a team that has so little bonuses" way?

30 hp
20 speed
16 def

I gave mine TR but i didnt see any notable improvement. Bol is pretty decent though in my opinion. Especialoy if you are running fury units alongside her

Are you ready for the Ninian bonus?

>Raven+
>Waterboost
>Ease

your days are numbered ninishit manmui gonne rape dat puss just like he did to tiki

Micaiah will be Blue Julia.
Low speed and High res and Atk

The latter.

What is they added Leaf before Micaiah?

my dick is the universal center of your waifus thoughts.

>Throws her own two kids into an orphanage.
>Proceeds to adopt Mareeta, Leif, Nanna and an entire village of Thracia kids while forgetting that her actual kids even existed.

What did they mean by this?

Corrin's gonna overshoot, Japan and flag hunters are on our team.

>Forgetting

Meteor tomes to the head isn't forgetting my guy.

Of course

Nice.

>not who would win
>the son of a mad god, prince of two kingdoms, and ruler of a third the wielder of the fire emblem and with the healing hands of the Kings of Gondor
>some dancer chick

Kagero, Reina and Orochi are the only Hoshidan girls who deserve to be on a summer banner.

fuck off raul.

Can Ninian get another bonus if Mamuifags overshoot now? Or would the gap caused by this first one make the disparity impossible?

Quick /feg/ IS hired you to make the next seasonal banner of your preference, follow these rules:

>Fates Unit
>Awakening Unit
>Your favorite unit
>Random unit

It's been helpful in the past and in TT. I guess I'll stick with it, I've only got 1 spare Nowi anyway.

It certainly has the most resemblance to it and classic mecha in general character-wise.

Attack +3 or speed +3?

Is the spic banned or something? Shitposting is super high and he is super not around.

(lol

I gave her Threaten Res mostly because I wanted her to work as a stand-alone unit I can drop into any team, if I wanted team dynamics into the equation I swapped it out for her original BoL since I had Based Sisterfucker be her Eirika, so he would get hit, then immediately healed when I blasted a fool in the face with Julia on player phase.

Yeess~

She's a dumb pirate hooker.

Sounds good desu.

Spd

exactly, isn't that pathetic?

imgur.com/a/irZ15

Axe barbarian FeMui
Horse Hayato.
Armor Serra.
Myrm Chad.

its really mysterious, when he isnt posting the blacked beruka shitposter suddenly comes to life and shits up the thread

hmmmmm

>Kagero
>Donnel
>Hinata
>Oliver

What's the rest of your team like? What do you see most often in arena?

Well Camus is Char so yeah

>Pirate Xander (bosses promote me for whoring out Xander)
>Pumpkin Henry
>Ghastly Serra/Princess Serra
>Headless Horseman Eldigan

>has a cute scene with Finn when she's unstoned in 776
>776 canon has Finn being a pair with Lachesis when his other easiest FE4 option was Brigid
Eyvel wants to raise other men's children and Finn 'Lenster's Biggest Cuck' MacBraevlance attracts her like cake to a fat kid. I bet she's disappointed Dermott didn't grow up in Fiana with them so she and Finn could bond raising Beo's kid.

Except that sweep skills disable doubles. Blades are a mistake but nowdays ploy keep them in check.

Only thing that should have no place in this game is ranged sweep weapons.

Why don't you actually play 4/5 to find out what happened instead of pulling shit out your ass

Pathetic

if they overshoot now our bonus will just be sooner

>still seething

>Ryoma
>Frederick
>Ike
>Soren

>ISIS didn't give us embarrassed microbikini ninjatits for summer banner.

Depends on who you're targetting

If you want to target cav memes, Rein and BRoy have has 38-41, Cecillia has 36-39, BLyn has 35-38 and only Camus has 42 and Xander 44 respectively.

With 41-44 you hit Rein, BRoy, Cecilia and BLyn with Panic Ploy 2 and with 47 you hit both Xander and Camus provided neither has an HP seal. Wtih Panic Ploy 1 45 HP is more than enough.

When it comes to Blade Tome users, it goes:
>Rauder
Tharja: 39 HP, Lillina 35, Katarina 34, Sanaki 33

>Blaar
Linde/Mae/Lucina: 35, Olwen 34, Caeda, 33

>Gronn
B Camilla: 39, Soren/Cecillia 36, Elise 34, Nino 33

All in all, with Panic Ploy 2 about 38 is plenty to hit most blade memes (43 if you want to cover Tharja and Bunymilla).

Palla's asshole just looks so inviting.

Kill yourself spic.

>Panic'd unit is doing shit
(Lol

>Axe barbarian FeMui
holy shit my dick

>deleted
(lol

>deleted

Holy shit.

What if she has a colorless tome?

Mummy Orochi
Vampire Hunter Basilio
Headless Horseman armored cav Hector
Magical Girl Boyd

what happened? I want to make fun of someone too.

Severa
Severa again
Nephenee
Amelia