steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

Mechwarrior Living Legends:
clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

School the PIG here:
mwomercs.com/piranha

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Some of the MWO Models and Cockpits:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwomercs.com/news/2017/10/1909-countdown-to-release-civil-war-escalation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>those ugly ass laser boxes
>giant side torsos
haha wew
I wonder how it walks

Hmm...

For those wondering, someone created over 21 guild wars 2 threads which pushed us off

Let's compare this to some concept art.

Nice.

Wide cheeks, just as advertised.

It looks like a locust with bigger legs.

I guess a lot of people will misidentify it at longer distances.

It's a 30 ton Locust.

Game?

I love is when they can do a complex paint job in these types of games.

MAV

You can get pretty creative with the camo patterns and color picker. You see a lot of themed builds.

Phoneposting. Not even once

Those things look like they would shred air units.

The one on the left is actually a howitzer

bamp

No such thing bucko.

I do admit that I find MWO's dekkals make for some ideal obscenity art, if nothing else.

Aren't Hozitzers really long range artillery cannons?

That's HOWitzers.

there is no countdown

it's a bot that takes posts from anywhere else from the site, and reposts them in the guild wars 2 general, and it cant be banned

not even dudebot could compete with that amount of shitposting

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.

If they don't show the countdown in 24 hours I'm cancelling my preorder.

This, they are clearly hiding something.

>and it cant be banned

how?
its more likely a machine behind a static IP
and considering all proxy sites are banned from posting why dont they just permaban the IP?
also, how the fuck does it get past captcha?
you telling me there is an autistic fuck retarded enough to enter every single captcha manually?
lmao

>you telling me there is an autistic fuck retarded enough to enter every single captcha manually?
That's not exactly unusual...

>RVN-3L
>try 2x MRM10's and 3 medium lasers
>the build is, unsurprisingly, garbage

So nigger sphere can only run lights that have 5-6 energy hardpoints. Great.

>a light mech is shit unless it can mount a significant amount of lightweight weapons
whoa, mind blown dude

Yeah man, its like, totally bizarre. I wonder why pgi still insists on giving nigger sphere lights only half the hardpoints clan lights get?

Then explain why Clans don't have a single competitive light.

>every single comp game that doesn't involve an MPL wolfhound is either LMG mist lynx or MG arctic cheetah

? ? ? ?

Hello

where is countdown?

No cunt towns available, nigger worshipper piggers have shifted all personnel to work on cashgrabwarrior 5 and the biggest con act of the year.

Yeah and those ones are like a battleship's artillery battery.

You get a shitty picture of the Osiris and that's it.

Speaking of which;

>Osiris
>standard variants get better overall hardpoints than hero
>hero is in fact inferior to the 1st variant by a wide margin
>PGI could have made the Osiris hero Sekhmet have 4-5 ballistic hardpoints to make it unique to the other variants, instead they made it "unique" by giving it 2 extra jump jets, which the 2nd variant already beats with its max total of 8 and 6 energy hardpoints to the heroes 4 + 2.

And then people wonder why nigger sphere keeps getting demolished.

Hero has 6 jump jets instead of 4 :^)

OSR-4D has 8 jump jets instead of 6, and 6 energy hardpoints instead of 4 energy and 2 ballistic. :^)

>PGI logic

Don't worry, it will surely have the best kweerks.

Who is the best kong lord, and why is it dudebot?

>go on mumble.
>3 people online.

I blame Kakos.

>Don't worry, it will surely have the best kweerks.

It would literally need to have a 40-50% MG rate of fire increase in order to be worthwhile.

I keep forgetting how ugly the models in LL are

>no countdown
>by the time the mechs are released, it's too late for refunds

:^)

That's probably the point. *sigh*

>Event games not even registering on the tracker

HAHA, baited into playing FP

>only 1 is and 1 clan faction gets bonus rewards each event
>they will do the rest of factions in the future one by one
>this pretty much encourages to always stay out of faction so you can readily jump into the one that gets the real good shit instead of cbills

They stopped fucking around pretending they care about FP. At this point it's confirmed they are ACTIVELY trying to kill it's playerbase.

don't forget the best part
>let's announce these special events less than a week in advance so that people who have contracts with factions NOT included in the event, have no chance of changing their contracts to from the event

oh and every time you lose 20% of your faction reputation because the events require a loyalty contract

just pig things

>>let's announce these special events less than a week in advance so that people who have contracts with factions NOT included in the event, have no chance of changing their contracts to from the event

That's exactly the primary reason to stay out of ANY faction until an event pops out. If you could just snip-change faction before the event starts out there would be no problem at all (you would simply have to accept losing rep points from your current faction but that's on you if you want the bonus shit).

The thing is, this is specifically intentional. They don't want to announce them in advance. In any way, I've learned my lesson with this event. I'm staying away from FP outside of event periods. That's minus one player to already dying playerbase.

I know it's a conscious decision by PGI, not even PGI could come up with something this stupid by accident.

Im not really surprised to see people bashing this game just because they passionaly loathe PGI.

MWO is full of doubtable choices, but sinceraly? It also has its merits. Older Mechwarrios games are also all flawed in thier way, and a modern reaproach seems very welcome.

There are actually very little details right now, we dont even really know how done is the game, maybe its in an early stage and will take some years, maybe its half done and will lauch in 6 months, until they give us more information, we just dont really know what is happening in MW5 development

And about the Mechlab... well its hard to say, because they gave us little info, but i also think its not without merit. The lore excuse is a bad one, but it also has merit. So you have a stock mech. It is possible to reconfig it? Yes, but is extremely expensive and hard to so, depending on what you are doing. His exemple of the Jenners and armor is ***. Armor is armor, its a layer, unless ferro-fibrous doesnt fit because there is no space then its a really easy and simple swap. Endo-steel is next to impossible. You would have to deconstruct your entire mech, but that is the easy part, where would find the structure? They dont just make spares of it, it is something build during the fabrication of the mech, and there is probably 1 or 2 factories that make that structure in the entire inner sphere, if any, because not all mechs got a endo stell variant.

Weapons, equipment and engine, are more on a middle term. Their swaping is not as radical, and there are many (but not plenty) lying around. But even then, what are the odds that the planet you are will have an engine with the EXACT rating you want? Weapons and other stuff where not made modular, neither are mechs (execpt Mercury, but even then), exchanging a weapon requires you to change the chassi of your mech, make fit inside, have someone program the FCS, recalibrate the gyros, and spend a lot of time and money.

Besides, lool what happens in MW3. In MW3 you dont pick your mech, you pick your weight. Hitboxes migjt be diferent and all, but the only diference in mechs is the weight, they have 0 personality.

>crows are still banned from scouting

have been for a while.

Not now Vass

>event doesn't track your progress
>pig responds by saying their internet service provider is broken
ahh that classic pig smell of incompetence, uma delicia

Incidentally, Luthien event is bugfucked- most FP matches don't towards the rewards, no matter if you match a requirement or not.

You have to be on one of the conflict planets for credit. Which would have been awesome to know beforehand, right? PGI 'forgot' to tell us this.

By this point, I'd expect a mobile hotspot or something set up for critical issues like this, but PGIs IT people are clearly not on the ball.

bampu

I'd call that more mediocre than awesome.

>another FP event
>it's a complete shitshow as usual
When will they fucking learn?

It's compounded by PGI being effectively blind to their own servers right now.

>Update: The issue with the Luthien event will be fixed for the 3:00 p.m. PDT Faction Play cycle.

Tough shit, europoors. Canuck cuckistan has to prioritize internet providers for muzzies and hongcouver. :^)

so, is this a scouting even basically? you can perfem every single loyalty and personal challenge spaming scout right?

yeah pretty much. Do scouting and its all yours.

FD specifically said that he was butthurt over the osiris in MWLL and that if he ever did it for MWO he would make it as ugly as possible

proofs?

The environment and terrain there is better than anything I have seen in MWO.

Oh look. Someone figured out they were about to sell more robots.

mwomercs.com/news/2017/10/1909-countdown-to-release-civil-war-escalation

I wish the osiris pack had a 6 ballistic variant for 6 machine guns
Or at least a multi AMS variant
Goddamnit

Instead, you get this cool-o badge for buying the collector's edition Osiris pack!

whadda sham
In all aspects

>multi AMS variant

Could be worse, you could have bought the Nova Cat.

The Nightstar has better badges.

For solo queue purposes.

There still isn't a single IS robot that can do more than dual AMS. The Piranha will do four.

Oh, and the yiffshield for Nova Cat collectors.

Yes. Yes it does.

Running more than two AMS is pointless anyway, so you're not missing out much.

>why don't we take the wide ass of the Mad IIC, and combine it with the wingspan of a jumbo jet
>you are of genius

dear lord this mech looks unplayable

HOLD UP

>NIGHTSTAR OSR-3D
>OSR-3D

M I N I M A L
E F F O R T

Looks kinda like an ebin jag

Looks like someone fixed literally seconds ago.
Too slow.

I absolutely hate the influx of absolute retards that Battle of Tukayyid brought to the clan side.
every signle scouting missin in 3 55 y/o playing with novas with machineguns on chain fire, im not making this up, it making my fucking blood boil.
We get colept intell and instead of spreadign and caping they ram themselves into the face of the 74 armor per side torso IS mediums and get decimated in half a second by griffins, bushwackers and shadowhaws.
and they instead of disconecting and fuckign off I need to hear these fucktards telling me they lost because of me for 6 minuts while I collect the ten intel and win,
the second before I jumped in the square this delusional retard says "for your information I wanted the cbills for the channel not to win".

Join Kong and never lose again :^)

It looks like its squatting to fart.

It looks like a fat Uziel.

>you shouldn't join GONK, the Clan side of Kong

Behold the Nightstar.

At least it has better badges than the Osiris!